A Writer's Tale Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She flicked her tongue against the head, licked the underside of my shaft, but it was when she circled her tongue around my cock as quick as she could that sent me over the top. I wanted to hold for a long time, I did, but between her doe eyes and wet, warm mouth, it wasn't five minutes before I began to cum into her mouth. She swallowed every drop, not letting a bit escape the tight seal she had created with her lips.

Once I had finished and my erection was beginning to subside, Mandy, still at the edge of the bed, opened her legs as wide as she could. My cock was hard again in an instant, but I knew what she wanted. I moved my head between her legs. I slid two fingers into her pussy and began pistoning them slowly backwards and forwards in her damp cunt. I located her erect clit and began twisting and flicking it with my tongue, the combination of this and my fingers bringing Mandy to wailing orgasm within ten minutes. Her cries of ecstasy began to shake the windows and I worried that someone would hear us. After a couple of minutes of listening to her passionate cries, however, I didn't give two shits who heard.

They could watch for all I cared. I ate her out for a while, her orgasmic shouts and moans a symphony filling the entire tour bus. She kept a hand behind my head, almost attempting to force it deeper into her sweet juices. Once she removed her hand, however, I quickly arose and pushed my now hard cock into her sopping cunt. Her screams didn't subside one bit until I forced my lips onto hers in a sloppy but passionate kiss. She pulled away quick, however, and began to bite my neck, leaving purple blotches down each side and on my chest. I did the same to her, her short staccato screams informing she was enjoying it whole-heartedly. Her cunt was just as enjoyable. She wasn't a virgin, but she also hadn't had sex very much, because her cunt was so tight it was tough to push through. With her legs wrapped around my back, bite marks on us both, and the loud screams we were both letting loose, we were the picture of wild sexual abandonment. As we lost more of ourselves to the primal nature, I could feel a large orgasm building itself at the base of my member. I whispered to her I was going to cum soon.

"I'm on the pill. Go ahead, empty yourself into me. Andy was never man enough to do it." She went on, whispering horribly dirty things to get me riled up. It was working. I pumped harder than I ever have in my life, and just as I felt the first of my jizz begin to shoot out of my dick, her body tensed and she dug her nails deep into my back, breaking the skin. Her shouts were loud enough to break glass, her screams of my name echoing throughout the cabin. My orgasm ebbed, as did hers.

We stayed locked in that position for sometime. I'm not sure if it was passion we felt or we just didn't have any energy to get up, or both, but it was a good ten or twenty minutes before we wandered out into the living room area and began to dress. Fully dressed, I gathered up my notebook and began to exit when Mandy, still naked, tossed her panties at me.

"My numbers inside. Give me a call sometime." She winked. If you ignored the fact she was covered in sweat and was naked, you would never have guessed she had just done the dirty things she had. Her face, again lit up with a smile, conveyed not a post orgasmic glow but a glow of a girl who had just won a marathon. It was deceptive, but a bit breath taking. We kissed again before I left, coming close to repeating our earlier actions right there in the entrance, but I had to go, so resigned myself to a kiss and left, leaving my number written on her breast. I doubted she'd ever call me, but I still thought it was a cool thing to do.

After a few minutes of wandering, I found my way out to the parking lot and hopped into my car. The first thing I wanted was to smoke a cigarette, but then I remembered I was out, so I flipped on the radio and piloted my car out onto the highway. I could have sung I was so happy at that moment, even without a cigarette. Not only had I landed my dream job, I slept with a famous singer on the job! I couldn't imagine it ever happening again, but I wasn't about to complain. Most people don't even get the first chance. The Strokes' "Under Control" began playing in the car as my headlights made trails along the pavement.

12