A Year in France Ch. 01

Story Info
College dude meets new friend in a foreign country.
3.4k words
3.99
37.2k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After getting through my freshman year at college with a degree of success, I wanted to get out the 'charming little college town' which was more than just a couple of hours ride from Chicago and get all the gay action I wanted. Yeah, sure thing, I was having fun at the campus, too. Lots of it. But there was no cruising, no challenge, no scoring, hardly any guys who would be 'new.' Hardly any guys who were into real sex rather than just having an occasional quick fun encounter.

I wanted to get back to Europe, too. I missed some of my 'old school buddies' and the fun I used to have with them. I wanted and badly needed a change.

After going through some heavy red tape I got a transfer to the School of Modern Languages in Nice, France. This was better than I could have ever hoped for. My French was more than just passable and I badly missed the sun and the beach and all the good stuff that went with it.

Change is a welcome thing alright but not an easy one. I knew that and was smart enough to arrange for my move at the end of June. I was going to attend the summer course and stay there for the two full terms before getting back.

I got to Nice on a Sunday afternoon and settled in at what was to be my own 'studio' on the campus grounds. Once I got in, I was sure that my 'studio' was designed for midgets. I guess it was just meant for students who needed a place to overnight. Yeah, you could lock the door behind you and have a degree of privacy and I had to put up with that. The dorm looked totally deserted and I figured that all the guys must be having their fun on the nearby public beach. Scouting the grounds seemed like a good idea and I wasted no time in my tiny abode. My gaydar needed some fine tuning and I was not going to hang around and mentally bitch about the jet lag.

Nice mostly knows one type of summer weather which can be simply described as perfect. I pulled out a pair of my old 501s and a white T-shirt coupled with my sneakers and started to explore my new surroundings. Small bathrooms were to be apparently shared by six or even more of such single studios and the grounds looked fine, too. Rather compact and close to downtown which probably meant lots of easy and unrestricted action.

Having hardly seen anyone worth noticing, I got back from my foray and decided to take a nap and get ready for a night on the town. Classes were scheduled to start on Monday morning and they were supposed to be the usual 'let's get to know each other stuff' that did not require any real attention on anybody's part. I knew that later on, things would require a clear and sober mind to make it all a success. That probably meant some limitations would have to be imposed on my night plans.

Summer in Nice is the time of the year when action really starts around 2 a.m. to reach its peak at around 4 a.m. or even later. That's cool, if your classes were to start later in the day. Mine were scheduled for 8 a.m. and I wanted to look reasonably sane at that early hour. I got into the downtown, cruised several bars and saw quite a number of desirable, hot, college jock type of guys. There was a lot of sniffing going on, returned looks but the whole affair seemed to have been completely cliqued. I thought that the best thing to do would be to keep a relatively low profile and see what happened next. Well, nothing happened. No one hooked up! Several guys who apparently knew each other well walked in, talked, had their drinks, looked around greeted other guys who were doing the same and then one party would walk out and the other would stay and order more drinks. It all looked like the usual Euro-style bar hopping. I was getting tired and somewhat disillusioned. It was obvious that you were not supposed to make a move alone. I was the only guy standing all by himself, having his drink and looking around expecting some action. Well, no action! I got back to my minimal place and decided to try again tomorrow. This whole place sucked big time. And there was nothing I could do about it.

I got up on Monday morning having just barely enough time to get under the shower and run to the school. (Breakfasts do not matter in France. Everybody tends to be getting up too late, anyway!)

The common showers that were supposed to serve our floor were somewhat strange, too. Instead of having a big, gym style shower facility, our floor had four small bathrooms with one individual shower cabin in each of them. The dorm was a small one and it would have all worked fine, if the four individual showers did not have to serve for at least eight guys who were sleeping in and rushing to their classes having precisely calculated every second. I opened the first shower cabin and noticed that, though obviously unlocked, some guy was taking a shower and his contours were visible behind the glass door. I tried all the four shower cabins and they were all busy. There was nothing for me to do but line up now and make sure I got up sooner the following morning. I was just waiting and praying that any of the guys in there would not take the last 10 minutes out of my perfect schedule, when this guy came down the corridor. He sure was a top hunk and was aware of that. Perfect bod, killing looks, probably just barely over twenty. As he was walking you could see that he had an attitude like: 'I own this place and the 10,000 acres around it.' He was laid back and cocksure. I could also see why. He passed by, said something that was meant to be his 'Hi' and just walked into the first bathroom which, as I knew, was occupied. Cool, I thought, let's see what happens with 'Mr.-I-own-this-place-here' once he has to line up behind me, too. I was wrong, that hunk knew what he was doing. He walked in and stayed in. I was getting it all wrong somewhere. There was no time to think it over when one of the guys walked out, apparently leaving his pathetic single shower cabin vacant. I grabbed the opportunity and was counting my blessings. I tried to lock the door behind me but the latch was broken and I had no time to waste over it. I figured out that I had certainly nothing to hide and that the guy who would come in hoping that the place was vacant would step out and wait for his turn, pretty much the way I did. Sure, I was wrong again.

I hardly managed to get the water running when I noticed that another guy entered the bathroom. He must have left something behind and looked as if he was looking for it. Nope, he was just looking for a dry place to land his backpack. Having done that, he simply opened the shower door and squeezed in. I sure have never had a problem with having other guys around me, naked or not. But I was still not getting the picture. He walked in, smiled, said 'hello,' scrutinized everything there was to be scrutinized about me and was getting wet by the water that was splashing off my body. There was no place to go and hardly any place for him to shower. Neither of us was a midget in any sense either. In a perfectly natural manner, as if I was not there, he started leathering himself with his own soap. I was still slightly amazed at what was going on but decided to pretend that it was all right.

Arif was his name and he came from Tunisia. He was an Arab, probably 19 or 20, with a fine body, curly hair and cute looks. He was all right but certainly not the type of the guy I would spend any time cruising for in any of the notorious bars in downtown Nice or anywhere else for that matter. I was just thinking that this was wrong. The guy was good looking, young, smooth and slightly toned. Good natural looks.

In that natural fashion and without any introduction, he started to soap and rub my back. I remained composed but could not help getting a hard-on. He was going in the same direction, too. He went further down and started to spread the cheeks of my bubble butt. I did not like the idea (have never liked it, anyway) and just took his intruding hand and placed it on my hard-on. Arif got the message and was on his knees slurping at my boner in no time. He certainly was no novice to this trade. Time was very pressing now and since I had no chance to empty my nuts for more than 24 hours, so I gave him the load he was after without thinking about it twice. He swallowed the big wad effortlessly, stood up as if nothing had happened and was just showering off his and my soap rests. We were through with this little morning episode. So, if this place sucked, it sucked the right way.

Arif was not a typical bottom dude. He gave me a good blow-job and showed no hesitation about it but he felt more of a type who would then say: 'Hey, and what about me!' That has been a sentence I always dreaded most. I have never had any desire to reciprocate or act as a bottom in any way. This has never been a problem either as I would always manage to make this known in advance, but this time, I just had no chance to do so.

Arif, walked out of the shower cabin grabbed his backpack and was again looking around as if looking for something. I followed, put my towel around my waist and was about to cross the corridor into my studio, get quickly dressed and rush to my first class.

"Looking for something?" I asked. "No, just need to get dressed and make it on time for the 8 o'clock class." "OK, come over and get dressed and my place. I am on the run, too."

Arif followed and the two of us were getting dressed in no time. He said he was going to attend the same class and was hoping to see and meet our new fellows. This was good news. Arif might not have been a 'major catch' but a guy to be reckoned with nonetheless. He certainly made my morning bright and I felt that there was no reason for us not to get together later over coffee for a chat or whatever.

We barely made it on time as the class was just starting. There was no place in sight at the back benches and we had to squeeze in somewhere close to the front. There were worse things than having to squeeze in with a reasonably good looking young guy who just gave me a cool blow job. Class was what I hoped it would be. Typical international mix of mostly just young college kids. A few guys looked cool. Most were just average. Arif was looking keenly around, too. I was not falling for him but thought that we could make good buddies, have an occasional fun together and cruise the bars that looked rather like for couples and cliques only.

During the first break, I told Arif I was going to go and take a leak and he nodded and followed me to the bathroom. I was pissing and looking around at few guys who were apparently there without any second thoughts. Arif went into a neighboring boot but did not bother to close the door behind him. I was just about to button up my fly when I turned around and saw Arif peacefully sitting on the cover of the WC bowl as if waiting for something to happen.

I came a bit closer and said, "Let's get out of here!" He remained sitting and waived me in. I feared he was into drugs or something and was not feeling OK. I got in and Arif grabbed my bulge. He just wanted more of the morning stuff and had no problem in showing it. I was still horny after our shower break and felt that there was no reason for me not to give him what he wanted. He must have noticed that I hardly cared for any preliminaries and was going for it in a ferocious fashion. He was a hot little slut and I liked that. I had no problem this time giving him his mouth's worth and made sure I lasted till his throat felt at least slightly sore. I shot three big volleys and was now pretty dry. It was not such a bad morning after all.

We returned to the class and realized that quite a few guys had left. The stuff was all introductory, would not matter much anyway and the beach was simply too easy to reach. Besides, slide shows have been always boring. Arif and I moved to the less exposed backbenches and started following the lecture. As soon as lights went off, he started to gently rub my thighs again. I guess no one was looking in our direction but I just did not feel like getting intimate with another guy during the class in full swing. I always believed that sex was not everything but that everything without it was nothing, but this was just not going where I wanted it to go. I leaned over to his ear and said, "Man, will get together after lunch and you'll get your load again." He was reassured and this was apparently all he needed.

Lunch and afternoon break schedule was actually the reason this summer course was so popular with the well-informed, smart-ass college guys. The break lasted from Noon till 5 p.m. . This gave us all enough time to grab a quick lunch and spend a lazy afternoon on the nearby public beach. Arif and I were now hurrying towards a student cafeteria to get a bite and agreed we'd simply go to the beach and get back in time for the showers and the two afternoon classes. Once we got to the restaurant, he mumbled he was not going to eat anything but would sit and wait for me, so that we could go together to the beach. I figured out that something here must have gone wrong. We never had any breakfast on that day and I was starving at lunch and he must have been starving, too. I grabbed an extra sandwich and a coke for Arif and got back to our table. I hardly managed to unwrap my sandwich and open my Coke as he had already devoured his sandwich and was drinking Coke as if suffering from a chronic dehydration. There was still no time to talk but I was sure that this guy was hungry in more than just one way.

We walked to the beach just chatting and laughing but I was now pressing to learn more about this guy or just drop him there. Being open-minded and getting together with other guys is fun but bad things were happening to the fools and I was not going to be one of them.

We went for a swim, looked around at the passing guys, joked more and at some point I asked him where he lived. Arif had a little twitch and looking sideways said: "Here in the city." This was not much of an answer for a guy who came to my dorm to take a shower this morning. He volunteered to say that his folks were doing all right in Tunisia but that he was on a usual tight budget and that the money he was getting was only good for a fortnight and that he was really saving every penny. He asked me if that was a problem for me. "Nope," I said. " I was saving, too." Actually, I lied; I was not saving at all. I was just trying to be sound about my spending but there had been no reason for me to save on the basics. He had a number of siblings and cousins and few of them lived and worked in Nice, so they were helping each other out and things were not as bad as they could have been. This was Arif's turn in lying. He had a 'family' alright but that family was of a very different kind and was certainly not helping him out. I always knew that by asking too much, I just might end up getting too many false answers and soon returned to our superficial chat.

We returned to my dorm, took a quick shower and went over to my studio to dress. Arif threw himself naked on my bed lying on his belly with his legs wide apart. He looked at me, gave me his best smile and said: "Wanna try?" Nope, there was nothing new for me to try. He wanted to get fucked in his ass and that was fine with me. After all, he serviced me twice this morning and rightly saw no reason for me to turn him down now. I gave him a little lube and shoved my hard, uncut boner straight in. He was tight a bit but took it all in without a word. He just was breathing faster as I was pumping him hard. He was a well-trained and talented bottom. He was gently supporting every move I made, looked back at me, happy as a lark and saying: "Fuck me, man! Fuck me, do not spare me!" Cool! I was fucking this guy for the third time in one day, found him attractive and fun but saw no reason for sparing him. He knew what he was doing and knew he was doing it right. He never pretended he was inexperienced or suffering any extraordinary pain. I never cared for 'this-is-my-first-time-be-gentle-game' either. Somehow, this: 'do not spare me' was something slightly out of what was a good but usual bang. He was giving me a good ride and both of us felt sure about it without any need for the words to confirm that. He was rubbing his dick against the cover of my bed and I sensed that he was all pent-up and was about to cum. I told him to shoot his load and I quickly got rid of my condom and stuffed my bulging boner into his mouth again. He liked being fed that way and swallowed my jizz for the third time that day. I really started liking this guy. He was laid back, wanted to have his fun and made no gay drama out of it. He neither raved nor praised my size or performance (as the other guys would do). He was good at doing his stuff, too and we acknowledged that in deeds rather than in words.

We had to sneak into the afternoon class as we were late this time. The fuck was sure worth it. At seven, Arif and I parted. We agreed to meet at midnight and go around for a couple of drinks and a bit of leisurely cruising. I always liked cruising alone but realized that this was not the thing to do here. Besides, he was a great back up in what I feared was a totally cliqued environment.

Cruising with your nuts bursting has never worked for me. Cruising is not about getting yourself a trick for the night. It is about the men hunt. It is a daily challenge to both yourself and your environment. Sure, sometimes you win, sometimes you loose but what matters most is the game. (And, frankly, walking away with the guy who was the big prize of the night has never been repulsive to me.) Arif knew the places to go to and that meant right timing and better chances.

He was outside the dorm, precisely at midnight. Smiling and radiant. He had his back up, in me too, and felt comfortable about it. This looked like a very promising night and for once, in last 48 hours, I was not wrong.