A Young Girls Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Panting we kissed each other lightly and finally Sean said.

"I'm sorry for taking advantage of you. It was wrong, Ashlie."

"Coach if it was wrong, I want to be wrong some more. There is nothing for me to forgive. It me who needs to apologize, I've been a complete ass with you this season."

He said nothing then but hugged me again then kissing me lightly on my nose he said.

"Well I'm sure your parents are wondering why your not home and as much as I want to keep you here in my arms I think you need to get home."

"Coach, I enjoyed this more then anything I could ever imagine and I hope you won't think of me as some sort of slut. I really never did anything like this before."

"Ashlie, I could never think of you that way. I hope you'll stay on the team and not let this keep you away. I'll quit as coach if I have to."

"No, please don't quit. I want to stay and I think I am finally ready to listen. Maybe I'll even learn something."

We both laughed and I took another quick shower then dressed and headed home. On the way home my cell rang and it was Mark.

"Ashlie, would it be possible for us to meet tomorrow after practice. I've got a motel room for us and really miss you."

"Mark. I think so. Sure. I'll meet you at the usual place tomorrow after practice."

"Great Ashlie. I love you babe."

"Love you too."

When I hung up I began to realize the magnitude of my situation. A year ago I was a virgin and today I was having sex with two different men at the same time. Correction! I was making love to one man and fucking the other. I had to decide what to do. I knew it would be wrong to continue with both of them, but each had some appeal. That night getting changed for bed I changed my panties noting how wet they were as Sean's cum had leaked from my pussy and saturated them. I had always been so good about using protection and the reality of what I had just done with Coach Sean took over my thoughts. I was pretty sire it wasn't a time in my cycle where I was vulnerable, but the fear of STD's was still real. As I snuggled in my bed I allowed myself to wonder if I could pull this off, keep both men in my life. Make love to Mark and fuck Sean. I also realized how good a naked cock felt especially when it ejaculated inside me. I won't tell you how I finally got to sleep that night, its too embarrassing.

12