A Young Girls Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tonight, my slut I will take you! Come with me."

Using a soft fluffy warm towel Anne dried me then led me to her bed. Pulling the covers down she pushed me down onto the bed then crawled in beside me. Gently she wrapped her arms around me pressing her tits into mine and snaking her legs between my own while pressing her thigh against my wet needy cunt. Her lips danced on my neck, her tongue so light as she licked at my ear as her hands softly caressed my back. Every touch, every lick every kiss from her lips was soft and gentle. She covered my body now with those soft lips. She was everywhere, my toes, my thighs, my hips, my chest, then later she took my nipples and teased them with her tongue. Her hand had found my wet pussy and was gently exploring my sex. I was so turned on but every time I tried to touch her, to kiss her to feel her, she stopped me.

"No slut this is my time."

"Please Mistress I need to touch you. I need to cum!"

"In my time slut, in my time."

I felt glued to her bed and every touch, every kiss, every tweak of her fingers ignited a fire in me. I began to writhe underneath her, my hips gently rocking up to her, my back arching pushing my tits into her. Anne was wonderful. When at last her lips found my dripping sex she licked and nibbled, sucked and penetrated me. Her hands caressed my ass then her fingers filled it. Her tongue slid in and out of my cunt and I felt an orgasm building so deep inside me. It worked its way to the surface as Anne's tongue and fingers fucked my ass and pussy. I heard noises and realized it was my own voice crying out for her. I was pleading with her to finish me, to let me cum but she continued to maintain her pace. I knew at that moment that I would do anything for this woman, anything to keep her with me.

When she knew I could no longer hold off, Anne drove her tongue into me and fucked my wet dripping pussy with fervor. She pushed four fingers in my ass and twisted her hand as she filled my backdoor. I started to cum and Anne merely lapped my emissions, swallowing my juices as my hips rocked hard into her face. My nipples felt like they were on fire as my orgasm ripped thru me, sending tingling vibrations to every inch of my hot skin. I kept cuming, kept rocking my hips into her, kept moaning her name holding her tight. I came for a long time and as I rode my orgasm Anne eased back but never stopped tasting, nibbling, biting and sucking my cunt. Her hand slid from my ass but her lips continued to adore my flesh.

Eventually her face came away from my spasming cunt and I felt her hot lips kissing my cheeks, her tongue licking at my face. When her lips found mine I allowed her tongue to fill my mouth and dance with my own tongue. Our two bodies were entwined on the bed as we locked tongues and hugged each other. When Anne pulled her face from mine she said.

"Good slut, now sleep with me. Tomorrow we will discover so much more."

I was exhausted and soon slept in Anne's comforting arms. I had no thoughts of Mark, Sean or Charlie only of Anne. I felt complete in her arms and slept happy.

When I awoke the next morning we were still clasping each other, our legs still entwined. I opened my eyes to see Anne staring at me and I smiled.

"Good morning slut!"

"Good morning Mistress."

"Everyone is gone for the weekend, my parents and brother won't be home till tonight. We have the house to ourselves slut. Now come with me and lets have some breakfast."

She took my hand and me to the kitchen. We were both still naked and as we moved thru the house I grew excited by my nudity in this strange place. Anne grabbed some bowls and cereal and we sat naked at the table. Munching our cereal Anne said.

"I'd like to take you to my favorite place today slut. Let's finish up here and shower, I am sure I can find you something to wear, at least for a while anyway!"

I gulped the last of my cereal and allowed Anne to again lead me to the shower. We washed one another then dried each other. She found some shorts for me, and one of her tops. It was a bit large as my chest is smaller then hers, but it was comfortable and felt great just being with her. We took my car and following her directions we were soon out in the country. It was a warm fall day and we drove with the windows open. She had me turn off on an unpaved road and follow it up a slight hill. We were in a wooded area that I was not familiar with. As we parked and got out of the car Anne looked at me and said.

"My slut has no need of clothes. Take them off and leave them in the car. Give me the keys."

"Yes, Mistress."

I said as I slipped off the shorts and top, standing before her naked, my nipples already hardening, my pussy twitching. I was no stranger to being in the woods naked, that's where I had met Mark. I followed my Mistress as she hiked a path further up the hill. The warm sun on my skin felt great and as I stared at Anne's body in front of me, I thought again of the times I'd had with Mark in the woods the past summer. I had come a long way since giving my virginity to Jim, then learning what it was to make love to a man with Mark. My thought's returned to Anne and how much I enjoyed her taste and her touch. She moved quickly up the hill her bag slug over her shoulder her ass swaying just inches from my face. I could see that the trees were thinning and soon we emerged in a clearing filled with a large lake. No one was around just the two of us and Anne sat on a large rock jutting out into the lake.

"Come here slut and sit with me."

I climbed onto the rock and sat. The surface was uneven and rounded lump fit nicely under my exposed pussy. As we sat there for a few minutes just quietly enjoying the total quiet I felt my ass rocking on that lump and further fueling my passion as my eyes took in the serenity of the lake and the beauty of Anne. I was impatiently waiting for her to touch me, or make me touch her. I rocked a little faster and let the stone rub against my engorged clit. I had not realized how much I was rocking until I heard Anne say.

"Stop slut."

I quickly stopped.

"Sorry Mistress."

I said and bent my eyes to the ground showing my submissive agreement to her command. She stood and moved behind me and I remained where I was, not lifting my head. I heard her rustling behind me but remained as I was. I waited for her command.

"On your hands and knees slut, right there on the rock!"

I did as commanded, my eyes never leaving the lake. I smelled her as she came up behind me and knelt between my legs. Her hands started to caress my ass and back and I let out a low moan as her touch kindled my slowing burning fire. One hand slid up under my chest and found my stiff left nipple and began to tease it as her other hand slapped gently on my ass.

I felt something hard at the entrance to my dampening pussy and then I was filled, my pussy splitting open to accept the object. I felt Anne's hips bounce into my ass at the same time and then the object was sliding back out of me. Confused I bent my head down and looked back under my body. I watched as a large black cock like object buried itself in my cunt again. Coupled with Anne's hips once again flattening against my ass I realized she had strapped on a cock and was fucking me. Her 'cock' was much larger then either Mark or Sean and my pussy was stretched wide as I accepted her. It felt both strange and wonderful at the same time. I relaxed and once again focused on the serene lake as Anne's fucked me from behind. Her pace started slow but once she felt my cunt easily accepting her cock she sped up and fucked me hard.

"Good slut."

She yelled as she fucked me fast, slapping my ass hard with her one hand while the other pinched and twisted my nipple. I was quickly coming to orgasm as she went faster and deeper. My ass was tingling from her slaps and the pain in my nipple was sending me over the edge and I screamed

"Oh Mistress I'm cuming for you. OH yes Mistress!"

I was babbling on and on as she punished my tit and ass while fucking me hard and fast with her cock. I came soon and rocked back into her, as my spasming body could not get enough. Her hand was pounding my ass and it felt like my nipple was being torn from my tit as I came loud and long finally collapsing on the rock. She lay down on top of me, her cock still firmly embedded in my cunt and she kissed the back of my neck and cooed in my ear.

"Good slut."

She used me often that day and I took it all from her. I never hesitated when she came to me with her big black cock and my pussy was fucked all day. She would at times take me across her knees and spank me and I found that I enjoyed that too, orgasming once or twice just from that. By the time we returned to the car I found it difficult to sit, my ass was sore. Anne drove me to her house and as she left the car she pulled me close and said.

"You belong to me slut. Tomorrow we will mark you. Now go home and think of me but do not masturbate. I will know."

It was hard driving home, my ass hurt and every time I braked or pushed on the gas I felt her hand on my ass, her cock in my cunt, her lips all over me. I would need time to come to grips with my life. My time with Anne made me think about Mark and Sean. I knew I would have to stop seeing all of them. I would need to settle on someone. If I chose now it would be Anne but I wasn't positive that I could give up on Mark or Sean that easily. To stay with them all would seal my fate and even I would have to admit I was a complete and total slut. I didn't think I was ready to be that person. I slept well that night and dreamt only of Anne and the lake. As I passed thru my Monday morning classes I was happy that Mark was still out and that there was no track practice. Anne ignored me in the hallway and that only increased my desire for her. Whatever choice I made, I knew it would not be just me making the choices. As classes ended and I walked to my car Anne was waiting and her smile told me a lot.

12