A Young Widow's Odyssey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll do what you want. But you must say it. Tell me the truth, Alex."

"Oh, Clay, please help me."

"God damn it, say it!"

She hesitated, then whispered, "Clay, please fuck me."

"Say it like you mean it."

Alex's lips trembled, then parted, and finally blurted, "Fuck me with your monster!"

Clay grinned and began the slow dance of introducing his thick, angry penis. He owned her; complete domination was close at hand. It had taken him more than two years to bag this beautiful creature. She had been standoffish, dismissing his advances when married to Tom. Later he had allowed her the space and time to mourn her late husband. But now the time was ripe. Carpe diem! Let the games commence! Alex was definitely his greatest sexual conquest.

Inch by inch he slid his blood-engorged cock forward, only retreating when she grimaced with momentary discomfort. He peered down at his slick penis, dripping with her vaginal juices. The slow, calculated invasion of her sexual sanctity seemed to last for an eternity, Clay waiting patiently for her cunt to acclimate to his immense size, Alex nervously enduring the alternating cycles of intense pressure and sexual pleasure. When his cock reached the end, nuzzled against her cervix, he paused, peering down at her heaving breasts. Her eyes locked on his, glazed with carnal passion. He suddenly withdrew, then plunged to the depths of her slippery cunt. Bodily fluids leaked down her silky, firm thighs, as she unleashed an unearthly moan. Her eyes rolled upward, disappearing beneath her eyelids.

As Clay quickened his pace, Alex threw her legs around his back, bouncing on the narrow staircase. He grabbed her fleshy ass and pounded her relentlessly. Slapping flesh and piercing moans of delirious sexual passion filled the house, surely audible to her next-door neighbors. Thankfully, both were gone, one on vacation, the other away on business. When Clay reared back on his haunches, looking for more leverage to plow her willing vagina, Alex erupted with a stream of fluid hitting Clay in the face. Her startled screams froze him for several moments as she flooded the staircase. She had lost complete control, shaking as much from her intense orgasm as from the shock of witnessing her female ejaculation. Vinny had caused her to lose some control, leaking juices on his cock. But Clay had unleashed a geyser of liquid lust.

Clay stood, flashed her a wicked grin before picking her up. "Where's the bedroom?"

"Down the hall, on the right," she moaned.

His powerful arms and legs easily maneuvered the remaining stairs and quickly found the bedroom. He gently shoved her to the middle of the king size bed and flopped down beside her.

"Alex, suck my cock!" His harsh words should have angered her, but the opposite was true. His authoritative tone fanned the flames of her growing lust. She hovered over him, gazing into his eyes. She slowly bent down, planting a wet, lingering kiss on his full lips, before moving slowly toward her goal, first rolling her cheeks in a thick forest of curly chest hair, nibbling at his nipples, then moving her lips and tongue over his hairless, washboard abs. She thrilled at the rigid hardness of his flat stomach. He didn't have an ounce of fat on his thickly muscled body.

Looming before her was his thick shaft, menacingly quivering, awaiting her soft lips and salacious tongue. The giant phallus reminded her of the Washington monument in Washing D.C. She licked the base, then moved toward the purplish head. She probed and licked it, mouth gushing with saliva, adoring its immensity. She was in awe. Maybe this is the true meaning of penis envy, she thought, remembering her psychology class on Freud.

"Move over me, 69 style," Clay barked, sounding like a drill sergeant.

Alex shifted her position, slowly descending on Clay, her shaved cunt hovering above his mouth. He immediately reached around her and grabbed her silky ass, using the fleshy globes as a steering device to best position her glistening cunt. Alex tried to suck his manhood, but she was too consumed with pleasure. Her gasps morphed into piercing screams, legs vibrating, as she launched into an all-consuming orgasm. The bedroom became a sound chamber of amplified animal cries. Suddenly she erupted, showering Clay with volumes of vaginal fluids, nearly drowning him. The geyser continued, sending volley after volley of her cunt juice over Clays massive body. Her body continued to spasm, shaking the bed, eventually knocking the bedside lamp to the floor.

Clay wasn't finished. "Give me a titty fuck," he said sternly.

"What?" Alex was dazed, finding it difficult to concentrate.

"Give me a titty fuck!"

"Oh." Alex moved over his reclining frame, sensually sliding her full breasts across his hairy chest. She positioned herself between his massive thighs, still trembling, capturing his giant cock between her fleshy melons. She alternated between sucking and stroking his shaft of steel, marveling at the heavy veins running down both sides of his prick. A cock this size needed a limitless supply of blood to keep it erect. Her tongue traced his thick veins, knowing they were a necessary pipeline, insuring both of them immense pleasure. The bold tattoo said it all, "Joystick."

Her eyes glazed over as she flinched, the recipient of multiple volleys of semen. Gooey cum splashed on her dark hair, ran down her forehead, and splattered her swollen breasts. She collapsed into a dreamless sleep. When she awoke the next morning, Clay was gone. A note on her pillow gave her new orders. "Meet me at Hog Heaven, a biker bar on Sepulveda, six blocks north of Ventura Blvd. Be there Tuesday night, eight sharp! Wear something sexy!"

To be continued ...

12