Aablar the Neanderthal Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia worked hard for several minutes before she was rewarded with a cough. Katnissa retched and brought up some water and coughed again. Her pulse became stronger and some color began to return to her face. Sophia went to work again and finally sat up as Katnissa began to cough afresh, this time more strongly. Her skin was warming up and her eyes fluttered open. She became dimly aware of Elizabetha and Sophia and then of the cavern. Rotating her gaze, she saw the restrained Aablar under the pistol barrels of Melania and Dar-Ella. Life returned to her formerly vacant green eyes and soon they were fiery. She sat up.

'I warned you that my sisters would hunt you down, savage! Now you will suffer!' Katnissa's voice was high with anger. But it was too much, too soon and she fell back, coughing and retching into Elizabetha's arms. Elizabetha cradled her head in her lap, and stroked her damp red locks, saying, 'Rest, dearest Katnissa. You was safe now.'

Turning to Sophia, she said, 'Set her in the field medical unit. Make sure that she is fit to make the trip back to the 'Andromeda' in a power-chute sling.'

'Aye, Colonel,' said Sophia, drawing Katnissa out of Elizabetha's arms onto an inflatable mattress even as she spoke. Elizabetha watched anxiously as Sophia began quickly setting up the field medical unit. Soon a shimmering warm high-oxygen field enveloped Katnissa's body, replacing Sophia's temperature shield. She was breathing easily as Sophia began attaching various probes. However, the heavy bruising to her face, neck, belly and other parts of her body stood out starkly.

Confident now that Katnissa was safe, Elizabetha felt the return of cold rage and turned her attention to Aablar. He stood also, in anticipation and their eyes locked. Restrained as he was, there was no fear in his eyes, just a mute challenge.

'Savage, if I had not promised to deliver you alive to the Princess Fiona, I would kill you here and now,' said Elizabetha tightly. 'However, seeing how insolent you are, even after we have caught your worthless hide, let me give you a taste of what lies ahead!'

Elizabetha drew her sword with a flourish. Balancing it in a two-handed grip, she made a few quick passes with it, creating whistles whose counterpoint echoed in the great cavern. Suddenly, she moved forward and the sword whistled again. This time Aablar felt a sharp stab of pain as the blade cut his chest. Elizabetha's supreme skill ensured that the razor sharp blade barely broke the skin in a long vertical incision. Globules of blood began to pop out of the superficial cut and Aablar felt the warmth of the small trickle as it coursed down towards his belly. Then Elizabetha swung again. She created another cut in his chest. Aablar knew that his slightest movement could cause Elizabetha's blade to stray and kill him. He also knew that she was toying with him, trying to draw an expression of fear.

He did not give her that satisfaction. Even as she swung again and again, each time drawing another tiny rivulet of blood from his chest, he remained calm and his gaze at her was steady and unafraid. Totally fearless herself, Elizabetha was grudgingly impressed by Aablar's own fortitude.

The cavern was warm and sweat began to run down Elizabetha's brow as she went through an advanced sword workout. Each rivulet of blood was very tiny, but combined the two-dozen or so cuts made Aablar's torso quite bloody. The cuts stung, but did not unduly hurt. Aablar heard that the note of the next swing was deeper than those before. Failing to draw fear with her exquisite swordplay, Elizabetha turned her hilt and swung the blade broadside. She clubbed him on the side of the head with the flat of her sword. The violence of this blow made Aablar's head ring and bright lights flashed before his eyes. The suddenness of the blow caused him to lose his balance and he fell on heavily on his side. He did not see the next blow coming as Elizabetha swung her foot in a graceful arc and the steel toe of her boot smashed into his temple, sending more dancing lights exploding before his eyes. This blow forced a deep groan from him. He lay on his side and did not rise. Elizabetha paused and leaned on her sword.

'I look forward to your screams of pain, Aablar,' Elizabetha said, panting slightly and wiping the sweat off her brow.

Meanwhile Sophia had completed her all the basic medical probes of Katnissa. She did not appear to be severely injured and a trip in a power-chute sling would probably do her no further harm. Sophia felt that the sooner they got her to sickbay aboard the 'Andromeda' the better.

'Colonel, we are ready to evacuate the Lady Katnissa,' called Sophia.

'Quinta Lady Sophia, use your tendril rope to make a harness to double the Lady Katnissa back to the 'Andromeda' on your power-chute', said Elizabetha, rapping out orders in staccato fashion. 'Seignora Melania, you and Guardian Dar-Ella re-pack all the equipment into the drone pod and photo guide it back to the ship. I will handle the savage.'

In a matter of minutes, with the exception of Aablar, all was ready for departure. Katnissa was slightly groggy from the mild sedative that Sophia had given her, but she stared at Aablar's inert body and asked Sophia, 'Quinta Lady Sophia, is the savage dead?'

'Oh no, Lady Katnissa, Colonel Elizabetha has merely stunned him.'

As though to reiterate the point, Elizabetha tapped Aablar's head roughly with the toe of her boot. He rose slowly. The blood on his chest had congealed into a sticky mess. There was an angry bruise down the side of his face from the flat of Elizabetha's sword and a bloody cut on his temple from her boot. Alone, unarmed and restrained, in the face of the heavily armed dominesses, he looked beaten and Katnissa's eyes moistened.

'Did Colonel Elizabetha capture him?' Katnissa asked Sophia, as they walked towards the entrance to the cavern.

'Oh no, he came to us to ask our assistance in saving you. Even with his feeble brain, he seemed to realize that your condition was serious, and that you would die without our medical aid.' Sophia spoke flippantly. 'The repulsive creature really seemed concerned about you. He must have thought that returning you to us would buy him favor with us. I think your mother, the Princess, and Colonel Elizabetha will rapidly make him see the error in his primitive thinking!' She laughed, but was surprised to see Katnissa unresponsive, with her eyes suspiciously misty. Like the Lady Althea, she must be in deep shock, she thought.

Aablar followed the others to the cavern entrance, stumbling slightly, prodded on by Elizabetha's sword. Melania and Dar-Ella fired the drone pode and took off immediately afterward on the photo-guided coordinates of the 'Andromeda'. Sophia powered off with Katnissa in a similar fashion a few moments later. Once on the ledge outside the cavern, Elizabetha took a moment to restrain Aablar's ankles as well before harnessing him to her power-chute straps with her tendril rope. Within a half hour they were all safely back on the launch deck of the airship.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

4. Aablar was chained and confined in the prison hold. Katnissa was tenderly placed in the sick bay. Elizabetha congratulated her three dominesses and dismissed them. As they were leaving, she called Sophia back.

'Quinta Lady Sophia, I would like to go over some details with you before the official debriefing back at Atlantic City,' she said. Sophia stayed on Elizabetha's stateroom as Melania and Dar-Ella left. As soon as the door hissed shut behind them, she rose and the two tall dominesses embraced, fervently rubbing nipples, out of lust rather than formality. They stripped off each other's clothing as they made their way to the power bath. Sinking into the foaming water, they kissed and their fingers explored each others' bodies anew. Sophia dived below the surface and her mouth found Elizabetha's cunt and clit. She sucked and probed with a prodigiously long breath, with Elizabetha's hands in her hair, urging her on. She was rewarded as her lover came with an explosive orgasm that surprised even Elizabetha with its intensity. As Sophie came up for air, Elizabetha luxuriated in the rippling afterglow.

Then it was her turn to dive into the foaming water and service Sophie, who also came with a climax powerful beyond her experience.

'By Hera, we both came really hard,' commented Elizabetha, when they were cuddling under a heat canopy on Elizabetha's wide bed. 'I must confess you, Sophie, that savage Aablar is like no other I have come across in a decade and half of raids. He is powerful and dangerous, but he seems to exude some primeval power. Being in close proximity with him seemed to bring out my most primitive instincts. With him on my power-chute harness, I really felt lust rising and could not wait to be with you.'

'Just touching him filled me with base and odious desires,' confessed Sophie. 'It must be the wild smell of him. He is so intensely MALE! He represents all the evil that we have worked so hard to destroy. I hope that the Princess Fiona and you will dispose of him quickly.'

12