Abandoned New Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands went to his shirt, pulling it slowly up over his head. I watched him move, noting that his body was everything I had thought. Dropping his shirt to one side, he reached for the buckle of his pants. I thought it odd that he still had my panties in his hand. Very, very slowly, as if he were putting on a show, he lowered his pants.

Evidently, he was not a heavy spender on underwear. None at all was there to hide his cock, which he slowly exposed to me. I saw the head first, and then what seemed to be a never-ending length of the shaft. I thought I had already gone through any surprises for the day, but my eyes were riveted to it as its magnitude became apparent.

Exposing it all, he looked down and said, “Do you like what you see”? His jeans were hanging down off his hips as he slid my panties up and down the long shaft. I don’t know why that particular scene was so provocative, but it certainly was.

“Well,” he asked again.” Do you like”?

“It’s so big,” was about as truthful as I could answer. I didn’t mention the awe or fear I felt.

He pulled his jeans off and threw them aside, my panties with them. Lying down on top of me full length, he started rubbing that huge thing up and down my pussy, sliding easily up and down in the wetness that was overly abundant. He slid me up on the cover, stretching my hands high above my head, and started giving me non ending doses of kisses, ranging from little pecks on the side of the mouth to tease me, to full deep long ones that curled my toes. Then he would pay attention to my nipples, keeping them long and hard. He seemed to have a particular love for that, moaning lightly to himself and saying, “perfect” all the time.

After five minutes or so of this blissful torture, he put his mouth very close to my ear and said, “Do you want some more kisses”?

I was silent but nodded yes.

“Where do you want them”? I was still silent. What did he want?

“Where do you want them”? He asked again. Suddenly, I realized where this was going.

“On my pussy.” My voice was so low and soft. I couldn’t believe I was saying it.

His satisfied look told me that he had won that little battle, with me essentially begging him to eat me. He responded immediately but slowly, making a gradual, very hesitant trip from my ear to my clit, paying attention to every square inch of me on the way down. My nerves were tattered, my hips rotating, my legs opening and closing, bending my knees up and then sending them as straight as possible, all with anticipation. Finally, his mouth found the target.

“M-m-m-m-m.” You could have heard me groan from a hundred yards away. Oh, please, please not any teasing, I thought. I should have known better. He started what seemed a never ending snack of me, running his tongue up and down my slit, gathering in the secretion I was pumping out in mass, praising me to no end about how nice it was and how good I tasted. He lifted my legs up over his shoulders, cupping my ass in each hand. It finally got to me and I began to tell him about it.

“Please.” I was whining.

“Please what”?

“Do me.”

“What do you mean”?

“You know.”

“No, I don’t. What do you want”?

“Do me hard.”

“Do what hard”? He wasn’t going to let this go.

“Suck on my clit hard.”

“Why”?

This had to be the low point of my life. “I want to cum.”

“Now”?

Tears started to come out of my eyes, not in pain, shame or fear, but of ecstasy. Even this prolonged, unmerciful teasing was bliss.

His response was slow, torturing, and wonderful all at the same time. As his lips closed around my clit and started a gentle, then more aggressive sucking, I moaned out loud. I was afraid he couldn’t breath as I ground myself up into his mouth, looking for everything he was offering and openly begging for more.

My non stop moaning and begging came to a near scream when he finally brought me to the final peak by sucking my clit in and out real fast and hard, biting it hard as he did. That took me over the edge, alternatively grabbing his hair and pressing him into me, then beating him on the back with my flailing hands. His head stayed buried between my legs, his mouth moving in unison with the flailing movements of my body, keeping contact on my clit.

As I started to come down a little, I wondered how anything so wrong, so prohibited, could feel so good. First Chris, now Barry, bringing me to my full senses, exposing the woman in me that I always thought was there but could never bring forward. I felt the remorse again in what I was doing, but every little lick he gave my clit wiped out the regret. He brought me down very slowly, my fingers in his hair.

Suddenly it hit me. My hands weren’t bound any more! When had he released them? How long had I been an unrestrained, willing participant? My body sort of convulsed when the realization hit me. He either felt it or he had perfect timing. He slowly slid up my body until he was full length on me. Putting his hands under my head, he lifted it slightly so that our lips met lightly. Under the current situation, I guess I was giving as many kisses as I was receiving.

“Feel good”? It was no longer taunting or daring, but rather a lover inquiring on his mate.

I squirmed under both his weight and his question. Giving in to both, I wrapped my legs around his, gave him a long kiss, and simply said, “Wonderful.” No use hiding it.

“Me, too. You are fantastic.” His response sent a shiver through me. He never offered to say anything about releasing my bonds.

The kissing and small talk continued. I felt like I was in another world, one I had never imagined. Here I was out in the middle of nowhere with a man I didn’t know, responding to being tied up with huge orgasms. And now, we were coiled around each other making sweet love and speaking to each other as if we had been lovers for years. It was so terribly wrong, and so wonderfully blissful.

“I’ve satisfied your request, now how about mine”? He was so gentle right now.

“What do you want”? I was pretty well open to him.

“I want you on top. I want you to take me in you. I want you to control it. I want you to want me.”

My answer was a very long, deep kiss. He rolled me over so that I was on top.

Taking him in my hand, I said, “You’re huge. I don’t know about this.” I hated to sound like a beginner, but now was one of those times for honesty.

“You be in control. Whatever you want, as fast or slowly as you want it. I’m not going to force you.”

I had him in one hand. He was just massive to my touch, my mind probably increasing it three fold than it really was. Moving it up and down my pussy to lubricate it, I finally put the head barely inside me. Slowly, oh so very slowly, I lowered myself. It took no time to totally fill the opening and I knew he had hardly penetrated me. Determined not to disappoint him, I started a very gentle rolling of my hips, both side to side and up and down. At times it would slide out and I would rub it up and down my slit again to get it wet. Each time I did this it would bring moans from him, the sensitive head enjoying the wet ride.

Finally, it just happened! There was no fanfare, no sudden push. His head just slipped inside me. I felt absolutely stuffed as he slid in, no more than a half inch at most with each of my strokes. I was amazed at myself for taking him like I was, feeling him fill every part of my cavity. And the sensation it caused within me!! My eyes rolled back in my head and my mouth was wide open as I started a non-ending stream of verbal appreciation for him, letting him know how he felt inside me.

I wanted to pump harder, but the girth of him was a limiting factor. Instead, I just kept up that slow, gradual descent until suddenly there was the unmistakable feeling of his balls touching my ass.

“See, you’re almost all the way in.” He moaned it more than spoke it. His pleasure with me was undeniable. I realized then that the bonds had moved from being physical with him in charge to sexual, with me the one in control.

“What do you mean, ‘almost’ “? I gulped. I had felt we had bottomed out and I was certainly past my limit. As I spoke I was stoking him gently with those sensitive lips, driving him so deep inside me that I wasn’t sure he would ever be able to dislodge. I was stretched beyond my wildest imagination. I had read some “dirty” stories about this and had seen some adult movies, but I never dreamed it could be real. I though those “huge cock” stories was all bull. Now here I was with a bull with a huge cock, and he was wanting more?

He lifted us both slightly and turned us a little bit sideways. “Bring your knees up and straddle me.”

Slowly, with some discomfort, I was able to do it. I was still leaning over him, though, and was not sure about sitting straight up. He didn’t ask me to. Instead, he used his hands on my ass to start a gentle stroking action against him. I got the message and moved with him. It was wonderful and I felt really in control. Eventually, he removed his hands and put them under his head. I took over completely, riding that cock and kissing his mouth and nipples as we progressed. I felt him going deeper and deeper inside me, even more than before, and now I knew why he wanted me on top. He knew there was considerable more penetration this way and he knew I could take it.

“Sit straight up.” He whispered so quietly I almost didn’t hear him. I brought my body straight up, continuing to ride his shaft only now it seemed deeper. Being in my position, the actions required to take him fully within me became more pronounced. I had my hands on his stomach and had to squeeze my legs each time I went up to gain the altitude before I dropped back down on him, but it worked and this was the deepest penetration yet. My head was thrown back and I was yelping and swinging my head like a cheap whore.

He whispered again and I had to lean over to hear him as he repeated it. “Rub you nipples and your clit.” I thought it was odd but in the state we were in “odd” was acceptable. I went to my breast with my left hand, finding my clit with my right and starting a very slow, soft massage on it.

“Don’t hurry. Make it last,” he said. “I want it to last for hours.”

“Me, too,” I replied, knowing fully well we were both about to explode. And we did, within minutes.

It was wild, it was loud, and it was mutual. I remembered having a simultaneous orgasm with Chris, but of course it had never happened with David. It was so fantastic, stimulating in it’s own sense to drive me even higher. I could feel him pulse hard within me, his semen squirting loads into me. I’m sure mine was matching his as we became very sloppy.

I bounced wildly on top of him, never-ending words spilling out of my open mouth, praising him, his cock, my sensitive pussy, everything.

Out of necessity for him, we finally slowed. He had been able to stay with me for several minutes after the first explosion and I had followed up with another light but wonderful one. He reached up, took a breast in each hand, and started a gentle kneading of each sensitive nipple as I gently ground down on what was left of what I was sure was a super sensitive cock.

Gaining my composure, I looked up---and was staring right into the face of Sheila!! She was less than ten feet in front of us behind a small knoll. On her hands and knees with that long hair hanging down to the ground, her eyes were almost shut, her mouth hanging open in what was obviously silent bliss.

And behind her, pumping like crazy into her, was Chris!! He was staring straight at me, a knowing smile on his face I had seen before.

Startled, I screamed and jumped up, ripping myself off Barry with no thought of the pain it might have caused either of us. I grabbed my clothes and held them in front of me, crossing my knees like a little girl. What did I think I was hiding that they hadn’t already seen? Looking around, I ran behind a little hill that put me out of their view, sat down and started to put my clothes back on, sobs racking my body.

I could hear them talking on the other side. It sounded like they left and came back. Then I heard one of the bikes start up and leave. Frozen with fear that I had been abandoned, I actually was relieved to hear Sheila’s voice.

“Can I come back there, Sarah”? It was soft and apologetic.

After a few seconds with no answer from me, she appeared, stark naked. She sat watching nothing in particular. Then she looked at me and spoke.

“Sarah, all these helmets are equipped with hands free radios. We were all listening to what you were saying to yourself and to Barry on the ride up.”

I was floored! I had jabbered and carried on about his cock and all kinds of things, thinking I was in private. She obviously knew what was going through my mind.

“I know, it’s not fair. It’s all part of our game.” She smiled wanly at me.

“What game.” I finally spoke and was really upset at the circumstances.

“It’s a long story that’s going to wait until you are ready to hear it. For now, they’ve already left and you’re riding with me.”

“What about Chris. Who is he”? I at least would like to know THAT.

“My husband.”

The shock on my face was obvious. “I know, I know. I never let anybody at the office know about my private life.”

With that and no other offer of explanation, she offered me a hand to help me stand up. I dressed after she left and when I was as composed as I could be, I walked over the knoll to find her totally dressed. I saw her before she saw me and I was sure I saw her putting a video camera in her satchel. I didn’t mention it when we walked together about a half a mile to her bike, hidden in the hills.

Donning our helmets, she started it and we left without comment, me holding on tight as we navigated some tight back trails before we found pavement.

She stopped before we got on the road. Shutting off the motor, she spoke through the helmet without turning her head. “Look, Sarah, I know how devastating this must seem to you and I apologize for the way things came down. It’s not how we planned. But, believe me, you will find out what the whole story is and will get enjoyment and satisfaction like you never dreamed possible, just as you already have.”

Without another word, she started it again and made a turn taking what I thought would be the wrong direction. Again, she anticipated my thoughts. “We’re taking a long, scenic route home to give us time to relax. Hang on tight. There are a lot of sharp curves ahead.”

I didn’t have to be begged. She was right and I held tightly to her waist. After five miles or so, she reached down and, one at a time, moved my hands from her waist to under her shirt. “They will be warmer there,” she said. The touch of my bare hands so intimately on her bare skin startled me.

Just a few seconds later, she said, “You might want to be closer”. Than, she slid each of my hands up so that they were cupping the bottom of each of her breast. I flinched at the contact and moved it back down, but she placed them even higher when she moved them back with her hand. “Don’t be so modest.” She rubbed my hand gently before she released it.

I knew now that there WAS something going on and I was evidently getting close to knowing what. I had a real lump in my stomach, somehow knowing David was involved.

But what I needed to deal with at that very moment was not so much the lump in my stomach, but more the one in my throat. The one caused by the sensation I was getting from feeling her breasts in my hands, the one caused by my pussy starting to tingle again, this time not by the vibration.

Inwardly, I quickly rejected any notion that touching her was a turn on. Even though I started a gently massage on the bottom of her breast where she had positioned my hands. Even later, after she slowly moved them up so I could touch her nipples.

She was right. There WERE things to be sorted out!!