Abandoned New Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He would bring me up to a point, and then slow me down, listening to me express my disappointment. After doing this a few times, he was sure he had me completely under his control and made me start begging him, telling him things he wanted to hear and making promises to him without thinking of the consequences. He pulled me down from Sheila, my mouth no longer on her breast but low on her stomach, just above her mound. She had protested when I left her nipples, but was humping back at my mouth as I kissed her down there.

Finally, he let me come. I exploded with a noisy, frantic orgasm while he was driving deep inside me with long, strong strokes. Until then, I never knew you could actually have an orgasm with anal sex. I thought it was a myth. Sheila was rubbing her own nipples, bucking against me as I came. I'm not sure she didn't cum with me, spurred on by the sound of my reactions and the action of her fingers.

I was surprised and disappointed when he didn't cum with me. Instead, he settled down to a nice, slow pace, kissing the back of my neck again, his arms strongly around me, gently rubbing my nipples. He would give me deep strokes, then just barely penetrate me, moving his head in and out of my sphincter, which was surprisingly erotic and felt wonderful. I wanted him to cum with me, but I couldn't hold back and after a short time came again. This time it was a real long orgasm; the kind I have when I am masturbating and I've already come three or four times. I couldn't believe how long he kept me in it. After that the only thing I was interested in was the closeness I felt with him in me, bent over me with his body almost like a mold, his breath in my ear, his mouth on my neck, the never ending massage of my breast.

I almost forgot about Sheila, even though my face was buried in her abdomen. She was uttering non-stop nonsense, begging for me to touch her. Between the two of them, I was a solid mass quivering nerves, sensitive to every touch. He wouldn't stop and I couldn't stop, with him moving in me and increasing the pinching on my nipples until it was painful, causing me to cry out and squirm back on him, giving us all the motion we needed. It was wonderful and I let them know, mindlessly babbling about how much I loved and wanted them. When he finally came it was huge, with him driving so hard into me it seemed to take my breath away. I came with him loudly, with Sheila again seemingly sharing my orgasm.

Instead of pulling out immediately, he stayed in me for several minutes. During this time he started whispering in my ear the things I had promised to do for him, not so much things they were going to do to me. I'm sure my eyes were wide as I told him I would never do it. He spoke into my ear loud enough for her to hear. "Without asking, I just walked in here and fucked you in the ass while you were making love to another woman. You begged for it not to stop. You have cum non-stop, and, just so you know, we have it all on tape to send to David or anybody else we want to. Do you really think you are going to deny us anything?"

With that, he re-entered me, continuing his long hard strokes up my ass. He grasped each of Sheila's ankles and lifted her legs high, spreading her wide as he held them there. Then he pulled her further down towards me, exposing her wide-open crotch to my face. I was staring just inches away into Sheila's squirming open, wet pussy.

As I started moving with Bob's pounding again, she lifted her head slightly to look directly into my eyes. "Please, please, Sarah. I want you. David will love it. He'll be great when he gets back home."

Slowly, with much hesitation, I wrapped my arms around her legs and brought my hands back around to her pussy. Taking her labia in my fingers, I spread them wide in front of me. Closing my eyes I carefully, tentatively, stuck out my tongue and gently touched her clit. The response was instant from both of us. She whimpered and bucked her pussy into my face. I was taken aback with the unexpected enticing taste and smell of her. Yes, she was right. He DID owe me a bunch and I was going to make him pay like he would never imagine. All the fucking would be on MY terms, and it might not always be with him.

With that, a vivid picture formed within my mind and a wry smile came on my face. What the hell!! With a resigned sigh, my mouth moved forward and accepted her quivering, hard clit with my lips and I began sucking it like it was a petite cock. It would be three hours later before each of our clits became so sensitive from our mouths that we had to quit. For a while.

12