Abbi... Finally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her through eyes that thought they might still be dreaming, her body still covered by her robe that hung tantalizingly around her breasts as she turned her attention towards playing with my strengthening erection. I watched as she wrapped one hand around my shaft and brought her other to cup and then rub my balls into the base of my cock. All the time she looked down at her work and I saw from the side of her face that she was smiling, enjoying the effect of her movements.

"I feel kinda like I want to just sit here and do this a while longer." She wistfully sighed. "You think you would come?" I nodded, sighing myself for a quite different reason. "I'd like to watch that, so maybe I should just keep this up." I felt her hand slowly start to massage my shaft as it throbbed between her fingers. "But on the other hand I have an incredible urge to get on top of you and feel you inside me."

Without another word she pulled open her robe and straddled me, all the while her other hand continued its blissful massaging of me. As she shimmied on her knees, positioning herself over me I reached up and pulled playfully at her nipples, feeling them quickly grow to my touch and almost certainly turn a shade darker as the blood flow increased around them. Abbi held on to my erection, pulling it straight upwards and holding it there as she brought her body slowly down towards me. "God you feel so hard," She breathed, unable suddenly to conceal her own need. "I just want to feel you in me again."

As I continued to fondle and tease her beautiful breasts and excited nipples, Abbi brought herself low enough that I could feel her wetness as she slowly moved me back and forward along her pussy lips, almost like I was her very own live dildo that she was preparing to push into herself. I couldn't believe how wet she was, it felt like her juices were starting to run down my cockhead and shaft as she coated me, teased me, and forced my eyes to close as the pleasure washed over me.

When she sat down on me, the penetration was swift and complete, almost like she dropped herself on me. With one swift movement the loose robe was thrown off, leaving her totally naked, in control and totally beautiful in the fading light of the room. She sighed and brought her own hands up to join mine as they worshiped her breasts. It was an incredible sight to see her impaled on me, pulling on her own nipples, eyes closed and licking her lips. I let my own hands slowly wander around her back and down to her hips, holding her on to me and feeling her body start to rise and fall as she decided to ride me.

"God, do you ever feel good." She opened her eyes and looked at me. Her hands came down to run over my chest as she eased herself up and down. She felt pretty damn good herself as she slid along my length with incredible ease. "Make me come. Please. I want to come. Now."

It took her no time at all when I brought a hand around to feel at the top of her pussy for her clit. She was swollen, excited and it needed only a few strokes before I could see she was on the edge. I slowed my finger movement to mere pressure as she continued to slide up and down, even easing up the tension of my touch as she slowly climbed the peak of her inevitable climax.

I felt her slam down on me one final time as she tensed and started to exhale. Around my cock I felt her pussy spasm several times, pulling me deep and encouraging me closer to orgasm. Prolonging her moment, she thrust her hips at me a little faster, shorter strokes while I held onto her hips and the top of her buttocks. Her mouth opened as her body demanded oxygen and shuddered again and again. When she was done, she fell against my chest, looked down at me and smiled. "That was just so wild, so good."

I was almost disappointed when she slipped off me so quickly, but she immediately moved her body down mine and sought my still wet and hard cock. "I do love your cock," she said, I assume to me, but she was looking at the bursting erection that was back in her hands. "I love the way it makes me feel. Do you like the way I make it feel?"

I think I nodded. It was getting harder to communicate as she slipped her fingers all over me, teasing and caressing every square inch of stretched skin. It was a sensation of her hand moving swiftly all over me, but I knew she was slowly moving both hands randomly, softly over me.

I stopped trying to watch what was happening and let my head fall back to the pillow. I missed her dip her head towards me and take my cock into her warm wet mouth. It was impossible to miss the feeling of her tongue though as it started to swirl and twist around the head of my now tortured cock as it strained to find even more size in its excitement. With one hand stroking me slowly, another cupping and caressing my balls and her tongue playing around the rim of my cock there was no way in the world I could see myself holding back.

I figured Abbi knew that for herself, maybe because my balls were tightening in preparation, but she eased her mouth away from me and grabbed me hard around the rim with her fingers, forcing back the moment just a little before she started to work me again.

"I want to watch you come. I want to see your cream. Do you mind?" I shook my head, wondering how I could ever say no to anything she ever asked me.

Her hands remained in position, holding my balls and gently pulling in short strokes around the rim of my cock. When her head came down to me again she didn't take me into her mouth, instead she flicked her tongue out and licked at the tip. She'd licked at me no more than three times when I groaned and knew there was no more holding back. My body took over as she leaned back and smiled, awaiting her goal, her reward.

My whole insides suddenly burned as the orgasm began, this time even more intense as her hand limited its strokes and held my ejaculation back as long as she could. As I felt the third wave of pleasure surround me I felt the first spurt of come start somewhere deep in my balls and sprint for freedom. Maybe it was the tight grip around me that increased the pressure, but I don't remember ever shooting so fast and hard, straight up at least two feet and back down to splash on her hand, just as the second spurt erupted.

When the final drops had eased out, squeezed by Abbi's hand, I started to relax and feel the glow of one of the most intense moments of my life sink in. Still above me, Abbi used her robe to gather up the splatters of come on her and me before she slid next to me and wrapped her arm around my chest.

"You liked my little specialty then?" she giggled.

"And how," I breathed, obviously not as recovered as I thought I was.

"That was a wonderful start to our vacation." She kissed my cheek. "And you know the best thing about all of this?"

I opened my eyes, looked into that beautiful, fun loving face of hers and slowly shook my head.

"This is only the first night." She beamed. "And we haven't even had dinner yet!"

12