Abby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,953 Followers

Carl spread his legs and straddled Eddie's thighs as he did just that. "Damn, you've got her all stretched out with that donkey dick of yours."

"It'll tighten back up by Monday so don't worry. You like her tight ass better than anything and that's not my bag, so your playground is safe."

Eddie was right; by the time Carl stepped back with his dick glisteningly wet, Ellie's opening was markedly less stretched. He fumbled around, trying to hold her and get his dick back in position for a few seconds and then one of Ellie's hands came underneath and lifted him up into position. She moaned loudly as she slowly settled back down on him.

She had about half of Eddie's dick in her when Carl moved forward. He was blocking our view but it did not matter, it wasn't hard to figure out what he was doing. A yell from Ellie announced his dick entering her ass and from then on I think she was coming almost continuously as the two men fucked her.

I heard Abby moan softly and then she whispered, "One of these days I want to try that."

Then she turned and swallowed me. Only this time she did not stop and hold still. This time she sucked me with wild abandon, her tongue fluttering around like a mad butterfly. I gasped in surprise and then groaned long and loud as I fought to hold off my orgasm.

It was not a long battle believe me! As the wonderful feelings her mouth generated were mixed with the sight of her beautiful face, her red lips wrapped around my dick. Add to that the sounds of the other four people in the room, especially the sounds of Ellie coming her brains out, and I was toast.

I came in a long gush that felt bigger than any before in my life. I heard Abby make a funny gurgling sound and then she was moaning and whimpering around my dick as she came also.

*****

My mind was floating in a foggy haze. The only connection I had with the world was Abby softly sucking on my slowly deflating dick. Her cheek was resting on my thigh as she made a soft whimpering sigh of a sound. I had never heard anything like that sound before. Then I became aware of my hand slowly caressing her shoulders and back. I sighed deeply, contentedly.

Soft giggles around my dick made me open my eyes. I looked down at Abby only to find her looking across the room at my four employees. Eddie was sitting up with Carl sprawled out to his right and Dave sprawled out to his left. Ellie was laid out across all three of their laps and she was still nursing on Dave's dick, much the same way as Abby was doing mine.

"I sure ain't going to get any more work out of you guys today," I said more to myself than anyone else.

Abby lifted her head and my soft dick popped out of her mouth. She looked at it with a frown on her face. "I think I broke it."

I heard Ellie giggle and then she said, "Don't worry, if he's anything like these three, it's be back up and hard as a rock in just a little while."

"It better be," Abby replied, "I've got this place that itches really bad and my fingers just can't quite reach it."

"I know that spot well," Ellie said with a sigh. "But right this minute, it doesn't itch one bit for some reason.

"It only took killing three dicks to make it quit though," Carl whispered dryly.

"They're not dead, I just pulled all the stuffing out of them. No dicks were harmed or have been harmed in my quest for total satisfaction," Ellie said to no one in particular.

Abby chuckled and kissed the head of my dick before she said, "Well, I mean to contuse and abuse this one believe me. If it has any hide left on it by Monday, it'll be lucky."

Ellie giggled and nodded. "He deserves it, if anyone does. Without him, we'd all be locked in our rooms at home, playing video games."

"No, we'd all be in jail for hacking the computers we're now trying to protect," Eddie said.

"That's it!" Carl said loudly.

"What's it?" Dave asked as he sat up with a groan.

"Hacking our own system," Ellie replied. "We have the source code on our side but not the other. We isolate the network program and hack the bitch. We don't even have to break it all the way, we only have to isolate the modules and then tweak ours to match."

"When do we start?" Eddie asked.

Ellie grinned and sat up. "As soon as I figure out a way to sit on that big dick of yours and run a keyboard at the same time."

"That's good incentive for you two, but what about the rest of us?" Dave asked seriously.

"When someone breaks a module, I swap to their lap." Ellie replied. "That should be incentive enough."

Now all four of them were on their feet. Ellie paused and looked over at Abby. "You have the dirty job of keeping the boss occupied. He doesn't like hackers."

Abby grinned and nodded. "Oh, you don't have to worry about him. I'm fixing to muzzle him and then I'm going to fuck his brains out. I figure you have all the time you'll need."

I started to protest the hacking, not Abby's ideas, but I was cut off by her lips pressed to mine. After that, I was totally occupied.

*****

Somewhere along the line, I ended up flat on my back on my desk with Abby straddling my head. She grinned down at me and then took my glasses off. "You won't need these," she whispered confidently as she lowered her sopping wet sex down to my waiting mouth.

My tongue shot out and stabbed deep into her hot wet depths. She moaned loudly and leaned over to suck on my dick. I groaned at the hot feel of her mouth and fucked her rapidly with my tongue, pausing ever so often to swirl it around in her depths.

I brought my hands up and ran them over her back to end up cupping an ass cheek in each hand. Her knowing mouth, wet pussy and exciting taste had my dick hard in seconds. This was my first time in a sixty-nine and I was distracted and highly excited both at the same time.

When I started to have trouble keeping my tongue working to her satisfaction, Abby lifted her mouth up off me and then rose up enough to look at me. "Relax. I'll ease off and just keep this warm and hard," she said before she took a lick down the length of my shaft.

She looked back at me and grinned. "You, on the other hand, need to get with the program and eat that pussy. I love your tongue deep inside me, but there are other things that need attention also. You do know what those are right."

I nodded and did a little grinning of my own as I rose up and gave her a lick from her asshole to her clit. Her hips jerked as my tongue touched her asshole and she moaned as my tongue dipped back into her sex. She shivered as my tongue traced her slit and then she gasped as it bumped over her clit.

"Oh yeah! You know all the good spots," she whispered with a hiss in her voice.

I flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue and then pulled her down so I could suck on the folds surrounding it. She groaned and licked my dick from the head to the base and back again. I rolled the hard nub around under my tongue with a medium pressure. Her hips flexed as she sought the pressure she liked best.

She let out a quivering moan as her hips gave a little jerk. I held onto her ass and flicked her clit rapidly back and forth. She yelled as her hips trembled and then jammed forward, pressing her sex tighter to my face as she came. Her second yell was suddenly muffled as she swallowed my dick to the hilt.

She was sucking on me wildly as she tried to lift her hips away from my fluttering tongue. I held her in place for a moment and then let her escape. She lifted her hips and I watched as they jerked and flexed right above my face. I could see the opening to her sex pulsing as a trickle of clear fluid slowly flowed out.

A minute or two later, she lifted her mouth up off me and sighed deeply. "Oh shit, that felt good," she whispered between ragged breaths. "I'm just glad I had something to gag myself on," she added with a giggle.

Shakily, she got off the desk and collapsed in my chair. She still had a grip on my dick. She rolled the chair up to the desk and then bent over to suck on the head of my dick gently. Her tongue swirled around the spongy head and now it was my turn to groan.

She lifted her head and grinned over at me. "As soon as I get my breath back, I'm climbing back up there and putting this someplace even better than my mouth."

"I'd rather bend you over the end of the desk," I heard myself saying as my favorite fantasy flashed across my mind.

Abby laughed and nodded. "That'll work even better. I love having my ass spanked."

I smiled and sat up slowly. My head felt a little light as I did. I turned towards her and sat on the edge of the desk. My dick was right in front of her. She leaned over and licked it from the base to the head.

Sitting back she whispered, "That's going to feel so good and reach all those itchy spots. It'll go so deep from the rear."

"Any time you're ready," I said with a quiver in my voice. "Making love to you that way has always been one of my favorite fantasies, even back when we were in high school."

Abby tilted her head and looked at me questioningly. "We were in high school together?"

I laughed and nodded. "I'm the guy in the dark clothes that always sat up in the top corner of the stands and watched you during cheerleader practice."

Abby laughed and whispered, "So you're that guy. I always wondered about that. Most of the girls thought you were creepy but I didn't." She paused a second and then licked my dick again. "If I had known then, what I know now..." She let the sentence trail off.

"We were in different circles and they never intersected," I told her.

"True, but you caused me to have to masturbate more than once. I had some outrageous fantasies at your expense. Some damned good orgasms, too."

I laughed and nodded. "I'm glad to know I wasn't the only one with that problem."

"Then it's about time to make our fantasies come true," she said standing up.

Still holding my dick with one hand she walked to the end of the desk, turned, and bent over to rest on her elbows. "Is this the way you wanted me?"

My grin must have been a good enough answer as she giggled and wiggled her ass from side to side as she whispered, "This is going to hurt so good."

She released her grip on me as I slipped off the desk. I walked around behind her and sighed deeply at the sight of her beautiful upturned ass. My hands came up and caressed the firm smooth cheeks. Abby shivered as I did. I suddenly had the urge to slap her ass and I did.

Abby gasped loudly and then moaned, "More. I wasn't kidding about liking to be spanked. A hand is even better than hips. It will make my ass all red and hot. Then your hips spanking me will just drive me up the wall with your dick slamming into my pussy."

I had never spanked anyone in my life. I was suddenly at a loss what to do. How hard did I do it or how soft? Mentally I shrugged and slapped her other ass cheek. She whimpered loudly and flexed her hips. Reassured, I alternated cheeks until both were covered with red handprints.

Abby had gasped a few times but mostly she whimpered and moaned as her hips fucked the air. She had stretched her arms out beyond her head and gripped the far edge of my desk. I suddenly had a vision of her tied down with a blindfold on and five people standing around the desk.

I shook my head and stepped up behind her. I grabbed a hip in each hand and rammed my dick home in her tight sopping wet pussy. Abby yelled loudly and slammed her ass back toward me tightly. I fucked her with long, hard, full strokes, spanking her ass hard with my hips.

To say she came would be an understatement. It was more of a long, drawn out explosion as she came and kept on coming. Her pussy got even hotter and wetter as it grabbed and tried to hold onto my moving dick. My own orgasm was slowly building which surprised me.

I had been on the ragged edge of coming as we sixty-nined on the desk but now it was like I was on a power trip to see how many orgasms she could have before I got off. I could see her arms straining as she pulled on the desk. Her hips were bobbing up and down and from side to side.

My hips slapped her ass with a rhythmic sound punctuated by grunts and groans and wails and moans from the two of us. Suddenly, I was there. I planted my dick as deep as it would go. I was coming in long spurts.

Abby yelled at each one and wiggled back harder against me trying to drive my dick even deeper. I pulled back on her hips and flexed mine sharp and fast. Abby gave one more yell and then groaned deeply before she sighed contently.

Applause from the office door made me jump and Abby lifted up enough to look that way. All four of my nerds were clapping and grinning like mad.

"Aren't you guys supposed to be busy?" I asked slowly between ragged breaths.

Ellie laughed and nodded. "Yeah, but you guys were making so much noise we had to have a look."

"Yeah, the yelling and such we understood but the desk scrapping along the floor got us curious among other things," Eddie said with a grin as he stroked his long thick dick. "I've pounded some ass but you beat me by a mile boss."

Abby mumbled something and then lay back down on the desk.

Ellie laughed and said, "Yeah, I was there earlier, remember." She grabbed a dick in each hand and added, "Ok, you guys, the show is over so lets get back to work."

"If this is work then I'm a pussy-eating Italian fool," Dave said with a laugh.

Ellie grinned. "You are, Dave. And do I have a deal for you! I'll crack code while you have an evening snack. Watching the boss and Abby has me horny as hell."

"So how is that any different than normal?" Carl asked with raised eyebrows.

"Let me ask you this since you're my ass man. How are you at spankings? I haven't had one in a long time and I'm suddenly feeling the urge. Abby's nice red ass looks so hot. I'll bet it feels delicious."

"Uh, I've never done that," Carl said as he looked at Abby's ass and then down at Ellie's. "But I'll give it a try if you want."

"Oh, I want alright but right now we have a job to finish," Ellie said as she winked at me. "Why don't you two take a nap on the couch. There's a nice blanket and pillow on the shelf in the supply room."

"Yours?" I asked her.

She just winked and laughed as she led her harem of nerds away.

TxRad
TxRad
5,953 Followers
12