Abby Thanks Gavin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archer2050
Archer2050
2,148 Followers

She smiled at me, but her eyes registered frustration. "You interrupted my orgasm. That wasn't very nice."

"I couldn't help it."

Abby held up her cum-soaked hand and laughed. "I can tell. That's too bad, though. I would have swallowed you if you'd given me enough warning."

'Fuck', I thought to myself. Then, to her, "Want to make it up to each other?" Although, secretly, I felt too worn out to do this again already.

"Yeah," she said. Then she stood up off of me, my cum still dripping down her body. "But not now. My parents live an hour away, and they were expecting me about an hour ago. My dad and I still have to unpack all this stuff, you know."

She looked around the room. "Oh no. How am I going to clean this up? We already packed everything."

"Here," I said, handing her my t-shirt. "Use this."

"Are you sure? What are you going to wear?"

"I'm a guy. Nobody will think anything of it. Besides, it's nice out. And I could use the chance to cool off."

We shared the t-shirt, cleaning our cum off of each other as best we could. Then we got dressed, and exchanged cell-phone numbers. Abby walked me the three steps to the door and opened it. The sun had just set, and the sky was a grayish-blue. I felt a little uncomfortable, standing there in the doorway half-naked and holding a wadded up t-shirt full of cum. But everything else felt right. I felt lighter, and energized. But most of all I felt lucky. I smiled at Abby, unsure of whether or not to say 'thanks'.

"Don't call me," Abby said. "My parent's are nosey, and . . . I'll call you the next time I'm in town."

"When, uh, when do you think that'll be?" I stammered.

"I don't know. I don't have a job. No place to live. No reason to come down here much, you know?"

"Yeah," I replied, feeling slightly offended. My expression must have made that obvious.

"Hey, don't worry," she said, putting her hand on my shoulder. "We'll do this again. I promise. Heck. You'll probably get lucky again before I do."

We laughed. She leaned over and gave me a light peck on the cheek.

After saying our goodbyes, I got into my car and drove straight home, replaying in my mind everything that I had just experienced, and how it had all happened. The funny thing was, it all brought me right back to Autumn. It was my thoughts of Autumn that had been exciting me most of the day, giving me the erection that evidently turned Abby on so much. Even Autumn's absence had helped, as it was why I was so horny and why I couldn't stop thinking of her. Still, I couldn't help but feel a little guilty. Obviously Abby was okay with this just being a "friends with benefits" kind of thing. But I didn't know what relationship Autumn might be wanting for us. Maybe she was saving herself for me, expecting me to do the same. Maybe she was fucking some other guy right now on her trip. Maybe all I was to her was the guy in the window. To be fair, that's all either one of us really was --the fantasy behind glass. But I wasn't going to live behind that glass, and I hoped she wouldn't either. It was not the time for regrets, but for celebration.

When I got into my room that night, clean and naked after my shower, I saw that familiar glow of the light from the window next door out of the corner of my eye. I didn't need to turn and look to know that Autumn was there, waiting.

Archer2050
Archer2050
2,148 Followers
12