Abigail Lincoln

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 Later

Abby looked at herself in the vanity mirror as she put on her makeup.

"Will they actually come back? Well I can't control that so time will tell, but I hope they do." She asked herself.

She dressed in a way she hoped would please them, wearing a low cut blouse that exposed her cleavage to full advantage. A short skirt that would expose lots of her lovely legs when she sat down, and a pair of high heels. She debated about underwear, and finally decided that some flimsy panties were just the thing. She remembered reading once that the Chinese were great believers that the right clothing was more seductive than bare flesh. She had every intention of seducing them again, and on her terms if they came back.

She prepared some appetizers, and chilled an extra bottle of wine. The chime of the doorbell made her jump, and she realized how nervous she was. With butterflies in her stomach she went to answer the door.

"Hello again." said Jimmy shyly.

"Hi." said Michael as he smiled at her and gave her a long appreciative stare.

"Come in please." said Abby.

They went into the living room and both young men watched with mounting desire as Abby brought out wine glasses, and plate of appetizers. As she bent over the table to put them down, her skirt lifted enough to show a delicious amount of her thighs just stopping short of letting them see the filmy underwear that encased those lovely buttocks.

She sat down facing them and leaned forward to pour the wine, and this exposed more of her cleavage. They picked up their wine glasses and sat back. Abby crossed her legs giving them a peak at that lovely V before the aperture closed quickly as her legs came back together. There was a lot of leg showing, and both young men found themselves staring and trying not to.

Abby sipped her wine. They both looked great. Clean-shaven, and tanned, they were casually dressed in slacks and short sleeve shirts. She hoped that her next words would make sure that this would work.

"I think that by coming back, you would like to continue to see me as much as I would like to see you." she said.

Michael nodded quickly.

"We can't believe what happened today, but yes, we think you are just great and we don't want to see it end after just a couple of hours."

"I feel just the same." Abby said. She paused, "But here is how it must be. I know you are both graduated and are no longer my students, but no one would believe that it didn't happen while you were in school if it ever got out, and that would be the end of my career here, and I would have to move, so I am begging you to protect me a little because I want to see you both very much."

"Yes, we talked about it and we fully understand." said Jimmy.

Abby gave them a beautiful smile.

"I am so glad, but we must have a few rules. First of all, I don't want meaningful relationships, I mostly want to enjoy the physical feelings that we can give each other, and I don't want either of you to think that one of you is more important to me than the other. For that reason I will only be with both of you, and never one of you alone." She paused to let that sink in. "Are you O.K. with that?"

Michael looked at Jimmy and they both looked at Abby and nodded.

"So can we do this with no strings attached, and enjoy some wonderful times together as we discover each other and give each other pleasure?"

Michael and Jimmy couldn't believe what they were hearing. This drop dead gorgeous lady was offering herself to them. And all they had to do was be discreet.

"If you think I am going to be your sexual plaything, I suppose you are right," Abby continued, "But I have no choice for that is what my proposal comes down to, although you must promise not to hurt me and stop doing something to me if I ask you to. "

Michael and Jimmy were already sexually fantasizing what this meant, while they both took in the site of this superbly sexy woman sitting across from them, her legs tantalizing them, her full breasts straining against her blouse.

"Well, if you will follow my little rules, you can stand up and give me a big hug."

Abby stood up and took a step toward them. Jimmy and Michael stood up and both put their arms around her, and began kissing her as their hands followed the curves of her and she, unresisting, had her arms around both of their necks pressing her body to theirs.

Michael picked her up effortlessly and carried her into the bedroom while Jimmy grabbed the wine and the glasses and followed them.

They both lay beside her on the bed and very quickly were alternately kissing her as they felt the lovely curves of her legs, her breasts, and then they unbuttoned her blouse, and unsnapped her bra and each began kissing her nipples as their hands slipped between her thighs and began to feel the wetness of her panties as she became more and more aroused by their touches and their kisses. Jimmy slipped his hand into the waistband of her panties and moved his finger to her fully erect clit. Circling it gently with his finger, while Michael pulled aside her panty crotch and slipped his forefinger into her vagina making her moan and arch her back as pleasure coursed through her body. "Oh God, I am being ravished, and I love it." She thought to herself.

Soon they had stripped her and were unashamedly exploring her every crevice, and repeatedly kissing her as they explored each other with their tongues.

Jimmy stood up and took off his clothes and lay back down beside her, fully erect with his penis rubbing against her body. She held him in her hand and began stroking him while Michael quickly undressed and lay back down beside her.

"Stop teasing me and fuck me please." Abby begged, as she spread her legs, still wearing her heels, and Jimmy quickly mounted her, entered her and began stroking, but he came all too soon, and falling to the side, Michael took his place and he too was unable to give Abby all that she wanted, quickly achieving orgasm while she still throbbed with desire.

Jimmy realized she needed more and entered her vagina with his fingers, Michael gently took her clitoris between his thumb and forefinger and began to massage it, and both of them began kissing and sucking her nipples as she bucked against them, as finally multiple orgasms swept through her body, as she cried out with sheer pleasure and finally gasping she said,

"Stop, oh please stop."

The two young men lay back on the bed as Abby collapsed into the bed between them and pulled them to her as the three lay contented, legs intertwined, hands softly caressing each other, and they slipped into sleep.

Abby was in the throes of ecstasy as she closed her eyes and squirmed in pleasure as four hands, ten fingers, two mouths, suddenly began exploring her body again, fingering her vagina, massaging her clitoris, fingers probing her anus, lips kissing her lips, tongues meeting tongues, lips sucking nipples, lips kissing her breasts, her body bucked as incredible feelings convulsed her, until the sheer pleasures sweeping over her caused her to faint. As she came to she was aware of one of the boys entering her vagina, and thrusting quickly in and out, and as she came again, everything was a blur of sexual excitement and she was conscious of being entered again and again as she achieved another huge orgasm and then she fainted away.

"Abby, Abby."

Groggily she heard her name, and as she slowly returned to consciousness, both boys were kneeling over her anxiously.

"Oh that was wonderful." she said and closed her eyes again and lay totally exhausted.

They lay beside her, one on each side and she let her hands find their cocks and gently she massaged them and felt them harden again. Then her hands stilled as they all fell asleep.

Michael looked at the beautiful face next to his, and kissed her as her eyes slowly opened, and realizing where she was she smiled and kissed him back. Jimmy sleepily woke up and looked at her and said, "God that was great."

"Do you suppose you could give me a rubdown in the shower?" Abby asked.

"Yes we could." Said Michael.

They helped Abby out of bed, and went into the bathroom and in a few seconds were luxuriating in the streams of warm water caressing their bodies as they laughed and soaped each other, especially her lovely and intimate parts. Abby made them stand side by side as she soaped them and then teasingly began stroking their penises, and rubbing their scrotums gently with her slippery fingers. She smiled at them as they grew in her hands, and soon were fully erect. She turned and bent over putting the soap back on the shower seat, and as she did so she felt someone's hands take her hips, and then she felt him as he entered her from behind.

She knew who was actually fucking her, his thickness filling her. It was Jimmy. She closed her eyes and with warm water flooding her back let herself revel in the sheer pleasure off his thrusts, and meanwhile Michael, moved beside her and with his hands began to slide them across her breasts feeling her erect nipples and her fullness. Bryan suddenly stiffened as he exploded inside her, and almost before he withdrew William had taken his place. She knew now that Jimmy had a much thicker penis than Michael. He had absolutely filled her cavity. Michael took much longer strokes into her and as his thrusts became deeper and more frequent Jimmy had reached under her belly and was rubbing his finger against her clit. She felt her knees begin to buckle as the orgasm built inside her. They seemed to come in waves as she simply collapsed to her knees on the tile of the shower floor.

The young men, both spent, picked her up, and grabbing towels began to dry her off. Taking her arms they took her back into the bedroom and laid her down. She pulled the sheet over her naked body. Then they finished drying off and climbed into the king bed beside her.

She lay with her arms above her head.

"It's been quite a day." she said.

"And night." said Michael, Jimmy was sleeping again.

And soon they were all sleeping.

On Monday she received a lovely bouquet of flowers. There was no card.

Chapter Six The Second Friday

Abby had told Michael and Jimmy to take care of her lawn and yard every Friday, and so on the following Friday they were there about three in the afternoon. By the time they got to the back yard, Abby greeted them with glasses of iced tea. She was wearing her favorite yellow bikini again.

The back yard had a six-foot cedar fence that her father had put in to keep out stray deer that came feeding on her mom's flowers. Abby discovered that she could sunbathe sans clothing, as her nearest neighbor was over fifty yards away and hidden by trees. So as Abby watched the "boys' work away in the back yard she took off her bikini and lay naked on the chaise. It wasn't long before the sound of the mowers stopped and Abby opened her eyes to see them approaching her.

"Not until you do the trimming." she laughed. They grinned, and came closer, Jimmy kissed her and Michael kissed her between her legs.

"Oh God, stop, finish what you are doing please." gasped Abby.

Reluctantly they went back to work as Abby flushed and aroused put on her lounging robe. "Perhaps covering up will slow them down," she thought.

They hurried to finish their task, and Michael came over to her as Jimmy started to put the mowers away.

"Can we stay for awhile, there is something we want to say to you?"

Abby nodded, "Come on in the house when you are finished."

Abby went in and fixed some cool drinks, and when the boys came in they sat down.

"Well, you see Abby, Jimmy and I have been going crazy all week thinking about you. We want to know if we can see you more. We understand your rules, please tell us what we can expect."

She smiled at them. Her robe barely covered her sitting, and there was lots of leg and thigh showing, and occasionally a brief flash of that delightful v at the top of her thighs as she crossed her legs.

"Let's make your visits Tuesdays and Fridays. Come after dark on Tuesday and on Fridays come back after you do the yard work, and if we have to change it I will give you a call.. Will that work for you?"

"That's wonderful." Said Michael.

Abby stood up and dropped her robe, standing in front of them completely nude except for the heels she was wearing.

"Well let's take a shower and seal the arrangement." she said.

Jimmy whooped and picked her up and carried her into the bathroom as Michael turned on the water, and they both began to cover her with suds as they took turns rubbing each other down with washcloths. She fondled them until they couldn't stand it anymore, and Michael bent her over with her hands on the shower seat and entered her from behind as Jimmy watched and moved in to play with her breasts and Michael fucked her. Abby gasped as Michael withdrew and Jimmy immediately filled her with his engorged member, stroking quickly and deeply into her inviting slippery vagina, and just as quickly he exploded into her as Abby felt waves of pleasure sweep over her body.

They dried each other and went and lay on the bed.

Michael was the first to speak. "Did you really mean it about being a sex object for us?" he asked.

"Yes, which also makes you sex objects for me." She giggled. "Please understand, I don't want this to get serious, and I don't want to come between you. For those reasons we can enjoy each other's bodies and give each other pleasure. I will do anything you want, or almost anything." she added, with a little girlish giggle, "so if you have a fantasy you would like to make come true, just say so, and if we can, we will do it."

"What about you, do you have any fantasies?" Jimmy asked.

"Of course, my biggest fantasy was being made love to by two hot, handsome guys with four hands and two mouths all over me, and that has certainly happened." she laughed.

"Anything else? " asked Michael.

"Weell, there is one that won't go away." she said slowly.

"What is it?" asked Jimmy as he slowly circled her nipple with his forefinger.

"I am home alone, when I hear a sound in my house. Someone is in my home. Suddenly I am afraid, and I hide, but they keep coming closer, and I can her the sounds of two people. They are searching the house. They are looking for me. Finally they find me huddled in my bedroom closet. Pulling me out they start feeling me all over, and then they start stripping me of my clothes, just tearing my clothes off me, and they tie me to the bed naked and just do whatever they want, and finally they have done all they want and they just leave."

"Wow", said Michael.

"You got me all excited describing that " said Jimmy.

"Would you like us to act that out for you, you can always tell us to stop if you wanted to?"

By now both the boys were stroking and caressing Abby under the sheet and she was moving her body sensuously to their touch. She reached out and held them in her hands, they were quite erect, and suddenly she forgot the question as she pulled them to her as Jimmy began kissing her and Michael slipped his hand between her thighs and began gently rubbing her labia, which was now wet and slippery to his touch. She turned sideways with her back to Michael, and Jimmy entered her from the front as Michael placed his erect penis between her buttocks and began stroking with his hands now cupping her breasts, and Jimmy held her beautiful round cheeks in his hands. Michael continued to stroke, Jimmy French kissed her and almost on cue they all achieved orgasm at the same time.

They lay back gasping. "You are very naughty boys." said Abby. "Here we were having an enlightening conversation and you had to interrupt it with sex."

Michael and Jimmy both laughed as they look at this beautiful woman who was giving herself so freely to them.

"Well, anyway, yes I would like to stage 'my fantasy', So when you come back after dark, dress like bad guys, and I will leave the back door unlocked so you can break in - without breaking in. After that we will just see what happens."

A few minutes later Abby heard the old pickup pull away from her driveway. It was just after six. It was light until almost nine so she had lots of time to get ready for what was to happen later that night.

Chapter Seven Evening Preparations

Abby napped for about thirty minutes, and waking up she thought about the events of the afternoon. She smiled as she remembered their touch, and languidly moving into the bathroom she took a leisurely shower. Her vagina was a little tender, but she knew the boys were very gentle with her, and by the time they would enter her again was hours from now.

What do you wear for a rape? She giggled to herself and got a little warm thinking about what they had planned for the evening.

She looked through her wardrobe. If they really did tear her clothes off, she didn't want to wear anything she really cared about. The underwear was easy; she had some flimsies, a bra and panties that would almost jump off her if pulled a little hard. She also had a clingy dress that had a lot of buttons that would probably not pose a problem and showed her body to its fullest advantage. It certainly wasn't something she would wear to school, it was too revealing. Just the thing to excite a rapist or two she thought. Even if it was torn to shreds, she could replace it easily enough as it was very inexpensive.

What about stockings? She hated panty hose. Digging around in her hose drawer she came up with an old garter belt. As Abby mostly like to be bare legged, she didn't have much need of it except when she dressed up for an event. But, she thought, tonight is an event.

She sat naked in front of her vanity, and applied her makeup. Her hair fell into place with a few brushstrokes. She slid the hose up her legs, and standing up put on the garter belt and attached the suspenders to the tops of her hose. Then she slipped the flimsy panties on and over the garter belt. Next she slipped into the bra, which showed her breasts and pink nipples through the sheer fabric. She decided on red high heels, as they would match the colors of her dress. With the high heels on she looked in the mirror. The effect was extremely sexy. Her panties and bra were transparent, and she looked incredibly voluptuous with the high heels adding that extra oomph to her posture, pushing her mound slightly forward and her bottom out. She pulled the dress over her head. It was so light that she felt like it almost wasn't there. It came down far enough to just cover the tops of her stocking. The entire effect was exactly was she wanted to arouse William and Bryan.

There was one more thing to do. She turned off the main power switch in the utility room. This was going to be as authentic as possible. Filling her wine glass she sat down in the living room in the gathering darkness and sipped her wine.

Chapter 8. Fantasies and Discovery

Michael and Jimmy excitedly discussed the plans for the evening. They decided to dress in black, covering their heads with ski masks to make it as authentic as possible. They had talked about Abby ever since that first incredible afternoon when she had asked them to put lotion on her incredible body.

The idea of pretend raping her was full of questions about what should they do to her, in what sequence, and how to make it enjoyable for her. Jimmy suggested that they tie her with silk neckties so as not to chafe her skin. They decided that it would not be necessary to her but they would blindfold her, thinking that would heighten the anticipation for her. After all this was her idea. No they would wing it as they went.

Michael did have one thought, "What if we put a big hook in the top of the door frame, and tie her hands to that. We could give her a feeling of real helplessness." Jimmy thought that was a great idea.