Ableside Manor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

"Get out of the blood way!" Lord Fenwick was now walking across the bridge over the river. He looked up just in time to see a horse drawn cart hurtling towards him. He jumped to the side as the cart thundered past. Lost in thought, he had not been paying attention. He continued over the bridge and turned right at the far end towards the Greenhill district. His mind wandered back to the last time he had seen Genevieve, earlier in the week. He had arrived to find her waiting for him as usual, but instead of dragging him straight upstairs as she normally did, she had led him to the couch:-

~~~~ "Ralph, Dear, I need to talk to you."

"What's the matter, Genevieve?" The both sat down on the couch.

"Oh, there's nothing wrong, I just want to talk to you about Claire."

"Is she alright? Where is she?"

"She's fine. She's gone round to a friend's house for the day. She'll be eighteen on Sunday, as I'm sure you already know." Genevieve paused to gather her thoughts: "Ralph, you do realise that she adores you, don't you, just as I do?"

"Well, yes, I guess so, I hadn't quite thought of it like that, but the problems we had to start with have long since gone and she always seems happy to see me nowadays."

"Ralph, the three of us spend a lot of time together. We have lovely meals together; we sit and talk about life and art and everything else together; we laugh together and we do everything together. She loves the time we spend together. She loves it all. There's only one thing that she's excluded from."

"What's that Genev... What? Are you saying that she should join in our love-making too?"

"Well, not quite. I don't think I'm into threesomes."

"Well then, what are you saying?"

Genevieve had decided that she'd been beating about the bush for long enough. It was time to say it out straight. "Ralph, on Sunday, it will be her eighteenth birthday and on that day she wants to give you her virginity."

"Genevieve! Are you serious? She's like a daughter to me. I can't do that!"

"Ralph, think about it please. She's no longer a little girl; she's a fully grown woman with everything that that entails. Have you not noticed how her breasts have developed? They're nearly as big as mine now?" He had certainly noticed and had occasionally had a good look whenever he thought no one would see him, but he wasn't about to admit it.

"She now experiences the same desires and needs as any other woman. Ralph, she hears us making love and wants to experience the same joy that I do. She's shown no interest in any of the boys that she knows. All her interest is focused on one man - you."

He appeared to be considering things. "Genevieve, I'm not sure about this. She's a lovely looking girl and all that, but she's like a daughter to me. I don't think it would be right."

"Ralph, she's now mentioned it several times and I'm worried that if you say 'no', she'll end up in bed with some lad she meets on the street corner."

"I'd kill him!"

She laughed. "You're a very gentle man, but in this case, I'm sure you would. Ralph, when she reaches eighteen, she is determined to become your mistress just like I am."

"Genevieve, I don't know about this. I'm quite happy the way things are. I've already got a mistress whom I love very much and I don't really need a second one, no matter how lovely she is."

He was clearly wavering. He wasn't protesting in the same way as before and the idea was clearly growing on him. She glanced down at his breeches and noticed that the idea wasn't the only thing that was growing on him. She decided it was time to play her trump card. "Are you worried that two of us would be too much for you?"

"No, of course not! I could handle both of you, no problem." He'd fallen into her trap.

"That's settled then. On Sunday, I shall be out when you arrive at midday. I'll give you a couple of hours or so before I return."

"Two hours, just to deflower a virgin?"

"I'm sure you'll think of a few other things to do with her to pass the time. Then, when I return, we'll all have some birthday cake and Champagne together to celebrate."

"She's not old enough to drink alcohol." They both laughed. "Well," he reflected, "I guess if she's old enough to make love, then she's old enough to have some Champagne."

"By the way, this doesn't mean that I'm retiring from the job, so take me upstairs now and show me you still love me." He led her up the stairs. That day, he had one of the most powerful climaxes he could ever remember. Genevieve realised why, but didn't say anything. After making love a second time, they spent an hour or so talking before he left to make his way home again.

****

On Saturday, there was a knock on the door and when Genevieve opened it, a delivery man was standing there with a parcel. It was addressed to Claire, with instructions to open it as soon as she woke up on her birthday.

The next day, Genevieve got up first and was in the kitchen making breakfast when she heard Claire's voice: "What do you think, Mother?"

Genevieve turned to face her. "Happy birthday, Darling! My goodness, that's a lovely dress."

Claire was standing there in a simple deep red sleeveless dress. "What do you think, Mother? It's a present from Uncle Ralph."

"You look absolutely wonderful, Darling." Genevieve looked perplexed. The dress somehow looked familiar.

"What the matter, Mother?"

"Nothing, Darling. I've just remembered: I once had a dress a bit like that one."

Claire turned round so that her back was to her mother. "Can you do the buttons up for me, please?"

Genevieve stepped forward. "Oh, my God!"

Claire turned round again. "What's wrong?"

"Oh, there's nothing wrong. I've just realised, I wore an almost identical dress, the first time that Ralph came here to make love to me. The straps are a little different, but it's just about identical in every other respect. He must have remembered it and has had this one made for you to be as close as possible to the one I wore on that first day. That dress must have made a real impact on him."

"Mother, he remembers everything and he's so considerate and loving. I love him as much as you do. That's why I'm giving him my virginity today."

"Well, if you're sure about it."

"Yes, Mother, I am. We've discussed it many times and I'm determined - if he wants me, that is."

"With you looking so fantastic, I doubt whether any man could fail to want you."

After breakfast, the two women cleared up. "Claire, there's ham and various salad things and some fresh bread that I baked last night in the larder. Don't forget to offer Ralph some lunch."

"I will, Mother."

Genevieve finished off sorting out the kitchen and left. She had arranged to meet a friend for lunch to allow Lord Fenwick to spend some time alone with Claire. Claire checked her appearance in the mirror and sat down to wait for Uncle Ralph.

She was on edge; she hadn't been so excited for as long as she could remember. She checked her appearance again in the mirror.

A little while later, her heart skipped a beat when she heard a key turning in the lock and she jumped up to greet Uncle Ralph. When the door opened, her Mother stepped in. "I got almost halfway there before realising that I had forgotten my purse and now I'm late." She grabbed her purse, which was in the kitchen just where she had remembered putting it, and set off again.

After checking her appearance yet again in the mirror, Claire sat down once more to wait for Uncle Ralph. She glanced up at the grandfather clock. It was ten to twelve. Uncle Ralph was not due for another ten minutes or so. ~~~~

Lord Fenwick heard the clock in the town square strike twelve. The walk into town had been very pleasant, apart from the episode on the bridge when he had nearly been run over. He was now entering the Greenhill district. Not long now, the thought. A couple of minutes later, he arrived at the cottage. He glanced round to check that no one who might know him was in the street and on seeing nobody, took out his key and opened the door. In the ten years since he'd been visiting the cottage, he had only seen someone he knew a couple of times and in each case, he had simply walked on and had returned a few minutes later.

Claire leapt to her feet as he entered and ran into his arms, just as she had done for many years now, whenever he arrived. He hadn't even had time to take off his hat. After removing it and throwing it onto a peg, he wrapped his arms round her.

"Uncle Ralph, guess what! It's my birthday and I'm eighteen now!" She bobbed up and down on her toes, something she always did when excited.

"Well, I know," he replied, "that's why I'm here."

"Uncle Ralph, Thank you ever such a lot for the lovely dress. What do you think?" She extricated herself from his arms and stood back. "Do I look pretty?" After standing there for a while, she swirled round a couple of times, so that he could see her from all angles.

"You look absolutely stunning." He had bought her many dresses in the past and the local dress-maker knew her size, but this was the first 'grown up' dress he had ever bought her. All the others had been teenager dresses rather than seductive women's dresses like this one. He was surprised how mature she looked; she was certainly no longer the little girl that he had first met ten years previously. In fact she was almost identical to how he remembered her mother had looked when they had first met. The big difference was in her hair. It was long, very long. Normally, she wore it up in a bun or tied back in a pony tail, but today it simply cascaded down her shoulders to almost waist level. He could feel something stirring in his breeches.

She leapt back into his arms again. "Uncle Ralph, did Mother tell you that I want you to make love to me today, just like you do to her?"

"Yes," was all he could manage to say.

"Come on then." She grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the stairs.

"Hey, not so fast, young lady!" Come and sit on the couch first. He led her to the couch and sat down. She snuggled up against him.

"Claire, look at me. Are you really sure that you want me to make love to you? Just because you have reached eighteen and are now allowed to do so, doesn't mean that you have to. Many young ladies wait until they find someone that they want to marry."

"Uncle Ralph, I've thought about it a lot and I've talked about it with Mother. I love you and I want you to be the one who takes my virginity. Can we go upstairs now?"

"Claire, have you ever been kissed before?"

"Yes, lots of times, you and Mother kiss me all the time."

"No, I don't mean like that, I'm talking about a lover's kiss."

"Er, I don't know really, is it different?"

He put his fingers onto her chin and turned her face towards him. Leaning forward, he showed her the difference. His kiss was gentle to start with, but he gradually pushed her backwards until her head was resting on the back of the couch. He opened his mouth and probed hers with his tongue. Instinctively, she opened her mouth too and soon they were enjoying a passionate lover's kiss.

Claire hadn't realised at first what was going on, but within moments she noticed a tingling feeling that was creeping all over her whole body. Most of all, it appeared to be affecting her between her legs in ways she couldn't understand. She then realised that she was out of breath too, even though she hadn't been running anywhere. She thought it most strange, but she had to admit, it was certainly rather nice.

He broke away from kissing her mouth and started kissing her neck instead. She turned her head away to give him better access. The tingling feeling was now getting stronger and she wished for the moment never to end. Up to this point, his hand had been round her waist, but now it was moving slowly upwards. When it reached her breast, she gasped out loud: "Oh, that's lovely, Uncle Ralph. You're making me tingle all over." When he pinched her nipple gently though her dress, a jolt of electricity cursed through her body. Up to then she had had no idea that a man could give a woman such pleasure just by touching her. She was beginning to understand some of what her Mother had tried to explain to her several years previously. He continued to fondle her breasts and nipples for some time, listening to the noises she was making and noting what excited her most.

Raising his hand back to her chin, he turned her to face him again and resumed kissing her on her lips. Just like before, she responded by opening her mouth when his tongue pressed into her. This time, her hand reached up and curled itself round his neck. She was pulling him towards her.

He moved his hand slowly down from her chin, down over her breasts, pausing to fondle them for a few moments, and then on down to her lap. He started bunching the material of her dress up until he reached the hem and his hand met the bare skin of her leg. That caused her to jump. He was now moving his hand towards her secret treasures, a place never before touched by any man or even herself for that matter. Oh, my God, she thought, he's going to touch me 'down there'.

When his hand reached its destination, he moved his finger gently up and down her slit, parting her outer lips as he did so, feeling for her entrance. As with many girls, the maidenhead that protected her was already partially ruptured, so the task ahead should be easy, he realised. She was very wet and he gently inserted a finger, being careful to watch out for any signs of discomfort. There were none; in fact she was gasping with pleasure with every movement that he made. He could have used his fingers to deflower her there and then, but decided to wait until they were upstairs.

He withdrew his finger and slid it up to her clit, which he started rubbing in a circular motion. This had an immediate effect on her. "Oh, Uncle Ralph, please don't stop, I'm in heaven. Oh, God, it's fantastic. Oh, God, Uncle Ralph. Oh, God, arrrghhh. Oh, my God, aaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhh." She was experiencing her very first orgasm. Her whole body was convulsing and the room around her seemed blurred and out of focus. Black and white stars flashed across the room. Under any other circumstances this would have frightened her, but she recalled what her mother had told her when she had explained such things many years ago. He continued to play with her as she peaked and then gradually came down from her climax. When her breathing returned to normal, he withdrew his hand, kissed her on the lips and then smiled. His cock was as hard as a nail.

"Oh, Uncle Ralph, that was out of this world. I had no idea one could experience so much pleasure." She was still panting slightly. When she recovered, she asked: "Do men enjoy it as much?"

"Yes, but men are different. What you just experienced was an orgasm. Women, if they're lucky, can have many of them one after another, whereas a man usually just has one very big short one."

"Did you have one too?"

"No, not yet, but that will happen later. You'll know when I do, because I shall also gasp and cry out like you just did. But I think it's time we went upstairs."

****

The both rose from the couch and she took his hand and led him to the stairs. He had been led by a woman's hand up those stairs many times before, but this time, when they reached the top, they turned right instead of left. He was now in Claire's bedroom.

"What happens now? Are you going to undress me?" she enquired innocently.

"Yes."

She turned round. "You'll need to undo the buttons on my dress." Reaching up with both hands, she flicked her hair off her back so that it fell down the front of her body instead to allow him to get to the buttons.

Lord Fenwick gulped. It was almost exactly ten years ago when her mother had first asked him to undo the buttons on her dress - an almost identical dress. He remembered it as if it were yesterday. Starting at the top, he undid each button and as he did so, her naked body underneath came into view. He gulped again. Just like her mother, she was stunning. When the buttons were all undone, she pulled the dress off her shoulders, lowered it to the floor and stepped out of it. She kicked her shoes off too, tossed the dress onto a chair and turned round to face him.

Lord Fenwick watched her as she stood there naked in front of him, looking at him with her soft blue eyes. Her long dark brown hair cascaded down over her shoulders, partially hiding her face. Reaching up with both hands, she brushed it aside so that he could see the whole of her face. She had high cheekbones and a slightly angular chin, which emphasised her smile. The smile was subtle, probably hiding her nervousness; she had after all, never stood naked in front of a man before.

Like her mother, she too had a long neck that sat beautifully on a pair of broad shoulders. Her breasts were totally hidden by her long thick hair and her sex was also obscured by a well trimmed bush that matched her hair in colour. The way her waist curved in from her upper body and then out again over her hips gave her the look of a classic beauty. She was perfectly proportioned and simply stunning.

He stepped forward and reaching up, gently took hold of her face with both hands. Leaning in, he kissed her briefly, before stepping away slightly. He then ran his hands down from her face and onto her breasts. He fondled them for a few moments through her hair, before parting her hair like one might do with a pair of curtains. Her breasts came into view for the first time. They were slightly conical, with dark pink areolas, topped with lovely circular nipples that were just begging to be sucked. Her breasts were a bit smaller than her mother's but they would almost certainly fill out over the next few years.

She reminded him so much of her mother, when she had stood in front of him naked for the first time ten years previously. Like her mother, Claire too had a beautifully even complexion with blemish-free skin. As he stood and looked at her, Claire's nervousness began to rise and she began to bob up and down on her toes. "Do I look pretty, Uncle Ralph?"

"Pretty? Claire, you look fabulous, absolutely fabulous."

Her smile broadened, almost into a grin. "So do you still want to make love to me then? You haven't changed your mind, have you?"

"Nothing in the world could stop me now, Claire. Get into bed and wait for me."

She hopped into the bed and propping herself up on her elbow, watched him as he walked over to another chair and undressed. He folded each item of clothing carefully before putting it on the chair. His imagination was running riot. He was really, really looking forward to what was to come. His cock was once again as hard as a nail, as it had been earlier.

Once undressed, he turned to face her. Her jaw dropped and her eyes widened in shock. "Oh, my God, you're surely not expecting to put the enormous thing into me are you? There's no way anything like that big will fit inside me." She had only ever seen the miniscule cocks of young toddlers, years ago, when she had been a toddler herself and had no idea what one belonging to a grown man would look like, even when soft. This thing was at least ten times larger than she had imagined.

He walked over to her, sat down on the edge of the bed and stroked her hair. "Claire, most girls are shocked when they see an erect cock for the first time and they always think it will never fit. But God designed girls to stretch comfortably to accommodate it. Have you never seen a stallion before it mounts a mare or a bull before it mounts a cow? If so, you're bound to have noticed how huge they were." She nodded, but was still a bit worried.

"Will it hurt, Uncle Ralph?" She already knew what to expect from her Mother's talks, but she wanted reassurance from him.