About Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved forward and let her beautiful tits hang in my face for me to suck on. I latch on to one of them while teasing the nipple on the other, then switch back and forth. She was definitely getting turned on again, I could feel the hot wetness from her pussy as she continued rubbing on my semi erect cock, a state that would certainly not last much longer. I feel the first shudder of an orgasm pass through her body, and that was it. I was at full mast again and she just slid back, and trapped me in her vice like pussy all over again.

"See what - I mean! Ooooo!" she says already breathless as she bites my neck making my cock twitch inside of her.

"mmm oh god Mia, ride me hard," I manage to groan out.

"So hard, you - won't be able to - see - straight!" she whispers in my ear.

She sits up and puts her hands on my chest to give her some leverage, and starts riding my cock tip to bottom, grinding her clit into me each time she comes down. I just lay there, watching, as her body rides up and down me, and her tits are bouncing with each slam I'm taking. I press up with my hips just enough to give her a harder surface to pound into.

I don't know about not seeing straight, but I was certainly seeing stars. She would ride me up and down for a while, then she would swirl her hips on my cock, and occasionally just rock back and forth. Giving herself orgasm after orgasm. All the while I was thanking god that I'd already cum 2 earlier, and she should get a decent ride off of me. Otherwise...well, there's no way any guy could ever hold out against what she was giving me. Then she really knocked me out.

"You - ready - James?!" she asks as she swirls her hips on me

"YES!" no idea what I just agreed too, but I didn't really care at that point.

"Enjoy the view!" she says as she slowly twists all the way around on my cock.

"HOLY HELL!"

That was the moment I couldn't see straight until she finished turning. Holy hell was right. The only thing that allowed me to hold off then was that I knew it was about to get better (and I was still thanking the stars that I'd already cum twice). I looked down to see that gorgeous ass laid out in front of me. I could see my cock going in and out of her pussy stretching it as she rode me. I could see her cute little ass hole too, that I know I would fuck sooner rather than later. I slap her ass.

"Go Mia! Ride me so hard and fast!"

She didn't need telling twice. She started slamming her pussy down on my cock, as I watched her ass shake each time she went up and down. I just held on and enjoyed the ride. I wanted it to last forever, but all good things come to an end, and I was just about to cum to it myself. I grabbed her ass, and Squeezed, pulling her down. She ground her pussy onto my cock, swirling it as I started to erupt inside her again.

"OH GOD MIAA!! FUCK!"

Feeling all my hot cum shooting inside her set her off to, she screamed and came all over my cock. She slowly slid off of my cock as it deflated, and then lay next to me. I must have not cum anywhere near as much as earlier, because not a drop escaped from her pussy this time. She wanted it all, and she was keeping it all.

"That was one hell of a night" I sighed.

"Yeah it was, now the day is over, time to sleep. Don't get any ideas like trying to fuck me in my sleep now."

She said that eyeing me with that smoldering look, clearly meaning the opposite of what she said. I made a mental note to try, but I was pretty sure I'd be dead to the world as soon as I closed my eyes from sheer exhaustion. But it did give me something to look forward to, that and fucking her tight little ass. Even that thought though couldn't wake up my little friend after she TKOed him as she rode me. Some other time though...definitely some other time.

To be continued...

12