Absence of Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bernard was talking to two females when Claire joined them. When the two females moved away Sara joined them and introduced herself as if she'd never met Bernard. The two women giggled they'd both chosen a midnight blue cocktail dress and Sara said, "What color are your underpants Bernard."

"Midnight blue," he joked and they all laughed and Sara jumped on Claire by immediately asking, "Do you and Bernard have a thing going?"

Claire froze and blushed.

Bernard knew Sara would not want him interjecting.

"Well we are from the same office but scarcely had exchanged a word until we found we were paired to come here. You are not asking me if we have been to bed together are you?"

Sara said smoothly, "I guess my question could have been taken that way."

Looking anxious Claire asked, "Bernard?"

"Just answer the question in the manner you wish Claire. I'm sure Mrs Bolt is simply making friendly conversation.

"Guys please call me Sara."

"Bernard and I are sharing a suite. This is a new experience for us, um, as a couple thrown together."

"Oh, you appear shy about this. Why didn't you change to single rooms?"

"Well the suite does have two bedrooms."

"May I ask why you didn't insist on a single room?"

Claire gulped some wine. "Of course but this is embarrassing because Bernard doesn't know this, I mean know my thoughts. I am pretty sexually inexperienced and he has rather a reputation in the office and it seemed very encouraging for me."

"What kind of reputation."

Flushing Claire was up to answering. "Some of the women say he's great in bed, top shelf in fact."

"Oh Bernard, perhaps I ought to get to know you better. I break out when I come to these workshop gatherings."

"Really? The sound of that appeals to me Sara. What about you Claire?"

"You do what you desire."

"Sara knows you and I are together Claire. I suspect she might be suggesting a threesome."

"What? Is that correct Sara?"

Sara said smoothly, "Darling I have my reputation to protect. I could never confirm such a suggestion but perhaps when this is over we have a meal together. Wink, wink."

"Ohmigod," Claire said. "An older woman. I've always wondered about being with an older woman."

"Well keep thinking about it Claire. I must circulate and will catch you later."

They watched Sara walk away. Claire asked, "Do you think she means full sex or just lick and jerk?"

"We'll have to find out. Are you game?"

"I think so."

Near the end of the cocktail party Sara came up to Claire and Bernard who were in a large group listening to some woman spouting on about global warming.

Sara said to Claire quietly. "I have to cancel I'm sorry. I am required to accompany the couple who have organized this event to dine with the sponsors.

Late as Claire was climbing into bed she said, "Claire chickened out."

Bernard disagreed and said be fair, that as a professional presenter for the advertising industry Sara would have to run and jump on demand.

"Oh well," Claire sighed. "Interested in having another shot at me?"

A bared tit was offered and Bernard went for it, at half his usual pace.

Later when Claire returned from the bathroom she said, "That was much better wasn't it?"

"Yeah and thanks for squeezing to get me away. Not all fucks are good ones."

"Well how did that one rate?"

"It was okay."

"Oh Christ, it was me wasn't it?"

"We are both tired and had quite a few drinks."

"Oh yeah, you're been kind to me. May I sleep in your arms?"

"Yes Claire, I'd really like that."

"Oh really?"

Next day at 1:40 Claire practically ran Bernard back to the hotel.

"I'm frantic to try them on and look at myself in the mirror. Oh thank you. This is the sexiest underwear I've ever owned."

"There is sexy woman within you Claire. This is one of the ways to bring it out. Your reaction to me in taking an interest in you to this extent must be telling you that."

"Indeed. When I put the bra and panties on I want you to give me your honest opinion Bernard. Then we must run to get to the conference room on time."

CHAPTER 2

Next evening Bernard poured wine and handed a glass to Sara and then to Claire.

"This is a lovely suite," Sara said. Mine just has the one bedroom en suite and a fairly small lounge whereas you even have a dining table. Once again I'm sorry about canceling last night."

"Postponing," Bernard laughed.

"Quite. What do you guys wish to do?"

Claire blushed and said just a romp on the bed as a threesome, nothing brutal and no toys or plugs.

"My you have been thinking about it Claire. Why don't you remove your dress," Sara said, standing and dropping her skirt and then pulling off her top.

"Is this sufficient to give you an erection?" Sara asked Bernard, standing in black bra, garter belt and stockings, still wearing her black high heels and had not been wearing panties.

Bernard, licking his top lip and looking at the white flesh bulging over the stocking tops said yeah and unzipped.

"You play with that while I assist by warming up Claire. What beautiful underwear darling."

"I'm glad you like it. The set is French and very expensive. Bernard bought it for me.

"Good old Bernie," Sara cooed, kissing Claire on the lips softly.

"Yes he is, Claire said. "God you kiss beautifully."

"I love being fucked by men and being kissing by women, darling. This time just open your lips very slightly. When you feel relaxed enough open wider and then push your tongue into my mouth."

"You won't mind if I do that?"

"No darling Claire. This is sex."

Claire was highly aroused by the time Sara said, "Carry Claire to bed Bernard, I'll get there unaided."

"Lick my pussy darling while Bernard gets fully undressed."

With a groan Claire sank her face into Sara's groin.

Using lube Sara had handed him, Bernard knelt behind Claire and fed his dick in. She didn't appear to notice until he bottomed out and then she began waggling her ass and so he began thrusting.

"Slow down the tempo Bernie," Sara instructed. "Think of Claire as being little more than a girl."

That was good advice. Sara wriggled around with Claire lifting a leg cooperatively until she was between Claire's legs and while Claire resumed attacking Sara's pussy Sara worked on Claire's clit while she gentled squeezed Bernard's balls.

Claire finally screamed into multiple releases and moaned ,"Oh fuck, oh fuck I feel so alive."

She rested and Sara said to her, have you ever taken a dick up the rear?

"No."

"Want to watch Bernie take me that way if that's his wish?"

Claire nodded, wide eyed.

"Only if I get a pussy fuck first," Bernard said.

"Sure."

Claire lay beside them, head held up by a arm, as she watched Bernard methodically fuck Sara into a screaming climax. He then tossed that condom away, put on another and lubed it and with Sara still panting but on her knees now, head on the bed and smiling at Claire. Claire watched Bernard lick Sara in the ass and then applying lube slowly fingered her open and then Sara gave Claire a commentary saying he wouldn't take all that long to sink in because she ass-fucked quite a bit as rather liked it and got herself away by fingering.

Much later Bernard drifted to sleep with Claire and Sara athletically positioned and rubbing their pussies together and groaning together almost musically.

He awoke during the night on wet sheets. The two women were embraced, asleep and the odors were a combination of sweat and not aftershave or women's perfume. He grinned, went off for a pee and diverted to the other bedroom. Sometime later Claire joined him and said, "She's just gone. Oh wasn't she so wonderful. I'm walking on clouds."

Walking on clouds? His girlfriend was emoting and Bernard had noted Claire's passionate outcries during their three-way but obviously the passion had not completely faded. It probably would now remain to be exposed when appropriate. He grinned and yawned. Hopefully she didn't require a threesome to be brought alight.

Claire's hand circled his inflated dick.

"Do you think we can get this up? I feel I have one screaming climax left in me to end tonight's show. What about you?"

"Er yes, I think I can go just once more."

THE END

12