Absolute Domination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That looks like a nice cock," she said. "Well done, Polina."

The man was staring at his engorged cock laying in the pump tube. His cock had probably never been that big and he was amazed to see it. Polina slowly started to remove the pump freeing the hardened cock. She touched it softly and put it in her mouth, licking it and sucking it. The man was very aroused and was moaning as Polina's tongue run up and down his shaft and around his head. She started to jerk him softly. In this time, Miss Nastya came to me.

"See how big he got?" she asked me.

"Yes Mistress," I answered.

"Do you think you can get bigger?" she asked.

"I don't know Mistress," I said.

She took my cock in her hand and started to cares and jerk it, stretching it, trying to get it harder. It didn't take her too much time to do that, to my surprise. When that happened she called Polina.

"Polina, come here and pump this cock too," she said.

That moment, to the man's despair, Polina stopped sucking his cock. She took the pump and put his cock back in it.

"No... pleasee," he said, trying to convince her to finish him off. But she was not going to indulge him. He pumped it again, until the cock filled all its length and then abandoned him.

"Pleasee, don't do that," he cried.

"Shut up," shouted Miss Nastya. "Or I'll gag you again."

Polina took a second pump, similar to the first one and came to me. She took Miss Nastya's place and grabbed my hard cock and put it into the pump. When it was fixed, she started pumping up and my cock got sucked in. I felt the blood running into it, and I could see it growing each time she pumped. It hurt a little bit, but she didn't stopped until my cock reached the end of the tube. It was more than I could image this woman can do. Well, I didn't image she would pump me, but my cock was big. Of course, not as big as the two young men that were with us, but comparing to how it was before it was big. It was at least 18 cm, while usually it was barely 13 cm.

Miss Nastya went to the other guy and asked.

"Do you want to finish off?"

"Yes, please..." we cried.

"Untie him and bring him in the middle," she ordered the two young men who obeyed her demand. They unlocked his ties and released him. Then, they grabbed him on his arms and moved him in the middle of the room. They made him kneel and Miss Nastya cuffed his hands together and then tied them with some rope that she hung from a ring nailed in the ceiling. She rose his hands in the air and forced him in a position that he could not move very much. Then she tied his legs together and attached the ties to the same rope. He was hopeless, he couldn't do anything, just stay there.

"Bring the other one," she said and the guys came to me. I knew what was to come but didn't resist. They took me near the other man and I had to kneel in front of him so close that the pumps attached to our cocks were touching. She tied me the same way and it was impossible to move. I was completely under her will. Actually we both were. Miss Nastya knelt near us on one side, and on the other the woman that was filming us.

Miss Nastya grabbed the two pumps and started to remove them slowly. Our cocks touched and hung down heavily. She grabbed on in each hand and rubbed them softly in her hands. Then she rubbed them against each other. I felt the warm of his cock and did not dare to look at him. We were both watching our cocks and her hands rubbing them. Polina brought her a device with wires and I realized she planned to put that on us. Miss Nastya put it down near us and took some rings from Polina. She put one at my shaft base and one below my cock head and then did the same with the other cock. The she secured our balls with similar rings. They were silicon rings, but had some wires in them. She hooked them to the wires from the device and plugged in it. The device had several buttons. She pressed one of them and small electric shocks went through our cocks in the same time. They pulsated. It wasn't too much but the cocks jumped in the air. She did it again and again using different intensities. I never felt something like that before. It was pain and pleasure mixed together.

She played us like that for more than twenty minutes. At some point it was unbearable to take, but she didn't stop it. She was teasing us. Actually she was torturing but the pleasure was building inside me. Inside us. At last I was coming. She realized that and Polina handled her a plastic glass. She put it under my cock and squeezed my cock head. I cumed instantly and shot four loads of cum. It was one of the most powerful orgasm I ever had and definitely the biggest shots I ever released. She collected all the cum drops from my cock while the other man was still struggling under the electric shocks. It took him another three or four minutes until he cumed moaning hard and Miss Nastya collected his cum in another glass.

She let us rest for a minute after that without saying anything and we didn't dare saying anything either. Then as our cocks started to soften she removed the wires and the rings and hold our cocks into her hands.

"How was it?" she asked looking at us.

"Damn good," I said.

"Soo great," answered the other man.

"See, that's what you can do with two small, lazy cocks," she said and rubbed our cock heads together again.

That was an amazing experience. The only thing I was having in mind when she finished was when would she schedule the second session. I was looking forward to seeing myself under her spell again.

12