Absolute Terror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina remembered with embarrassment as she moved that she had wet herself.

"Can I sit up?" Nina asked tentatively.

"No." He firmly growled. Nina knew that she had almost blown it. He was the Master here. He was in charge. She couldn't ask for anything. Wait to be told.

"Don't move." He sounded cross with her.

The man walked away from her. Leaving the room. Nina looked around the room. Seeing if there were any windows to find a way to escape. The windows were boarded up. There was nothing in the room that she was in except for a toilet, handbasin, a bed and a small chest of drawers. The room was stark and clinical looking, like a hospital room, sterile. The room looked as if it had been freshly painted. Nina wondered if he used this room regularly and painted over it to cover the evidence. Was he playing with her? Did he intend to hold her prisoner? Or mutilate, rape and kill her? Nina knew that she was a mentally strong person but not knowing what this madman was going to do to her was intolerable. Nina felt powerless. No way to escape. She was completely helpless and absolutely terrified.

Just then the man returned. Nina lay very still. A fleeting thought of jumping up and running from the door passed through her mind. But what then? A madman hard on her heels? Shivering from the cold, fear and being damp. She felt totally humiliated. He had cut her hair and scared her so much that she had peed her pants. She turned her head ever so slightly to see what he was doing. In his hand he carried a metal bucket that he put on the floor.

"Still here then?" The man asked her in a derisive tone. Chuckling to himself.

"Let's get you out of those wet things." Nina looked surprised. Was he showing some concern for her?

"But first a little security." Pulling from his back pocket two sets of handcuffs.

"No please. Don't. I won't move." Nina pleaded as he snapped the cuff on her wrist and cuffed the other end to somewhere under the table. Walking around the other side she continued to beg him.

"Please." She sobbed.

"No, no, let me go, please?"

The man remained impassive to her pleadings and cuffed her other arm to the table. Nina saw in his hand he now held some thick ropes. He was going to completely tie her up again. Nina felt the coarse ropes as he tied her up. Her legs spread-eagled. She whimpered a little The man hummed as he finished tying her very tightly.

"Shall we continue?" The man asks rhetorically as he picks the metal bucket up from the floor. Placing it between her open legs. Walking to her shoulder the man caresses her skin, Nina cringes at his touch, feeling his rough hands on her skin. Finding his touch repugnant. He leans closer, his tongue licking at his lips. Nina turned her head away as he leans closer as if to kiss her.

"Now my beauty, let us play." Nina thought that the man was talking to her but instead as she turned her head back she saw that he was whispering to his knife. Watching as he slides the knife along her sensitive skin. Seeing the point pressed against her flesh. Nina shuddered from the cold touch of the metal on her skin. The knife point caressing her neck, Nina staying so still. Scared rigid as the knife moved down her neck, across her shoulder, wincing as with a quick flick of his wrist the knife severs the thin strap of her dress. He reaches across to cut the other strap, using the knife with cold precision he cuts the dress up it's side seam, then using the knife to slide the material from her body. Leaving her clad in only her black g-string. Nina squirmed as the man placed the tip of the knife against her nipple. Erect from the cold, flinching as she felt the sharp edge of the steel on her tender nipple. Taking the knife away the man walked behind her. Then leaning over her the man, holding her head close to him, continued the knife traveling across her other breast, placing the blade of the knife on her firm breast, Whispering in her ear. His voice, cold and menacing, causing chills up her spine.

"You have a lovely body. So firm and beautiful. Not a scar or a blemish anywhere."

Nina thought he was insinuating that he was going to mark her with the knife. Was he into cutting woman for pleasure? Nina was quickly becoming hysterical, her occasional whimpering turning into a full hysterical attack. She began screaming for all she was worth. Long drawn out, high pitched screams, drawing in her breath, filling her lungs and screaming again and again. The man stepped back, watching as she wore herself out in a shrieking frenzy. He walked around the table and slapped her hard across the face. Nina's eyes welled with tears but she cut her screaming short. Nina looked at the man seeing his eyes soften for the first time. He caressed her cheek where he had struck her, at first she flinched, her face stung where he had struck her, the pain faded quickly replaced by a slight tingling. She looked at him, complete shock on her face. No one had ever struck her before. Her parents had not physically disciplined her. Bringing her up with unendless love, patience and understanding. Her parents not wanting to "curb" her sprit in anyway, recognizing that she was bright and talented. Instead they had raised a selfish young woman who thought that others were inferior to her. Now she was getting her comeuppance. She was no longer in control of anything . Her cheek not only stung with the hard slap that he had given her but she found herself slightly excited by his physical strength. But at the same time repulsed by her weak body. He was so strong. He had hit her to bring her to her senses. To stop her from screaming in hysteria. She knew that logically she should have been outraged by him daring to strike her but instead found herself breathless with excitement. Somehow she thought he was not going to hurt her. He seemed to be enjoying "playing" with her but had not cut her or hurt her in anyway. Ok Nina thought he had cut her hair but that hadn't physically hurt her. She could grow it again. And he was right, she was vain about her hair.

Nina found a part of her that was completely serene about what was going to happen to her. She was helpless and he was in complete control. Whatever happened he was the one that decided. She had fought where she could and could do no more. Her life was in his hands. He held the upper hand and nothing she did would make any difference. As a criminal lawyer she was used to being in control. When she said jump, all her staff jumped. She had worked hard and by 28 she was a full partner in the firm she worked in. Nina found there was no time in her life for a serious boyfriend, instead finding sexual solace in one night stands that were not meaningful. Blind dates that she initiated. Playing by her own rules. No expectations or long term commitment, just pure lustful sex. Letting the men know that she was using them, enjoying the role reversal, in the real world men usually used woman for their sexual pleasure and cast them aside for the next conquest. To Nina, it was very pleasurable to 'turn" the tables and play the "game" by her rules. It made her feel all powerful. And now she was finding that all her rules were to be broken. This unknown man made the rules. She was to be subjected to his whims, pleasures. His sexual urges and desires to be satiated by her.


He moved closer to her. Inhaling the scent from her skin. Finding the aroma arousing. His nostrils highly sensitive. He recognized her scent, she wore Imari by Avon, a slightly musky scent. Not a very remarkable scent, he thought, but mixed with Nina's natural scent he found himself aroused. Her scent scintillated him. He found her scent arousing, her demeanor exhilarating. She seemed completely submissive to him, her eyes cast down, her shoulders slumped. Something he had never experienced before, she was his first human subject. All the other living creatures he had ever "examined" had died fighting, she was an exception to this rule. Instead of fighting him she cowered, waiting for his next move, expecting him to initiate the next move. She excited him. For the first time, in a very long time, he felt a slight sexual stirring in his prick, something that rarely occurred. In fact the last time it had happened was not long before his mother had died. When she had told him that the "things' they had done together were not "normal" but frowned upon by society. She had taught him everything he knew, homeschooling him, teaching him about the world. His upbringing had been molded by her ideology on the world. His views shaped by what she believed. His first sexual experiences had been with his own mother. She had forced him to touch her, she had taught him to finger and suck her to her own sick pleasure. She had been totally disgusted when she had found him masturbating and had locked him in a cupboard for a day with no food. He had quickly learnt that she wished to be sexually satisfied but the thought that he could gratify himself was perverted. He had known nothing beyond what she had taught him and that he had experienced till she had died, then he had begun finding out what real life was like.

For a second when he looked at Nina he saw his mother's face. Something about her blonde hair and fair coloring reminded him fleetingly of her. She too had been a strong woman, confident and controlling. He had always wanted to be the one in control not her, now he had his chance with Nina. He would mold her as his mother had done, teaching her the way she should behave for him. Nina saw the way he was looking at her. His eyes softening a little. Something had definitely changed. He stroked her hair, brushed his hand along her cheek, kissing her tenderly on the lips. This time she did not try and turn away nor did she respond. He grabbed her by the throat, squeezing, applying just enough pressure so that she found herself choking. Holding her face close to his. Staring at her. The cold, mean look returning.

"Shall we try that again?" He let her throat go, again kissing her on the lips, Nina opened her mouth allowing him to thrust his tongue forcefully into her mouth. She felt repulsion but also a hint of excitement edged with fear. She still didn't know what his intentions were but if she didn't cooperate it was obvious he would punish her. He kissed her long and hard, his tongue tasting her. She tasted good to him, her breath sweet, imagining that his tongue was his prick. Visualizing her sucking him deep into her mouth. Her lips tight against his large prick. His erect prick wet and warm inside her small, tender mouth.

He kissed her hard, sucking on her lip, running his tongue along the edge of her soft lips. Nina felt herself being aroused by his passionate kisses and without thinking she kissed him back slipping her tongue inside his mouth. He backed off immediately, then lunging forward he slapped her hard across the face. Her head rocked to the side with the force of the blow. Nina bit her lip to stop herself from crying out. Tears welled in her eyes. He spoke to her, so furious.

"Never, never do that again! You disgust me with your forwardness."

Nina timidly smiled at him. Hoping to calm him down. She spoke quietly.

"No, Master."

He looked at her. Staring intently, watching her face carefully to see that she did not mock him. She lowered her gaze, not daring to infuriate him anymore.

Without another word he walked to her side. She felt a tiny pinprick on her hip from the knife as he cut away her g-string. Then Nina felt the coldness of the metal bucket as he shifted it closer to her inner thigh, placing the knife on the table by her feet. He raised her knees, one at a time, so that he could spread her legs wider. She tried to see what he was doing but was only able to lift her head a little. She heard what sounded like water running into the bucket and flinched as a cold, wet cloth washed her privates. She felt herself blush as he washed the pee from her body. He was gentle and said nothing as he cleaned her up. His strong hand easily lifting her bum up and washing her bum cheeks. Nina lay there humiliated but accepting as he tended to her. He took the bucket away, placing it back on the floor. Walking to the chest of drawers he took a out a soft fluffy towel and taking great care he toweled her dry. Patting her creases and paying particular attention to her pussy lips. He opened her pussy lips, with his fingers, spreading them, revealing her opening and the small nub of her clitoris.

Tentatively he stroked her clit, feeling the small bud harden under his fingertip as he rubbed against it. Taking it between his forefinger and thumb, squeezing it a little, hearing Nina try to suppress a moan. Exploring her inner folds, fascinated by the perfect way Nina was made. Seeing her this way excited him so much. He could touch her, play with her, do anything he wanted. There was no one to stop him or interfere. Nina was like putty in his hands. He could feel the moistness of her pussy as he fingered her. She was enjoying him playing with her. He thought he should be angry but instead found himself excited too at the thought of her pleasure. The man walked away, returning with a can in his hand and picking up the knife from the table. Nina turned her head towards him. What was he going to do to her now? He leant over her thigh, spraying freezing cold shaving gel on to her pussy. Proceeding to liberally smear it on her sparse pussy hair. Nina felt the rasp of the knife blade on her pussy. It felt strange, a slight scraping sensation as the blade shaved against her mound. Shaving her clean and smooth. He stood back admiring her freshly shaved pussy.

"I hate body hair." He mumbled to himself. "It does seem to make your body look untidy. Hair was useful to us when we were cave people but now we no longer need it we should shave ourselves clean." Nina wondered if he shaved himself completely, even his head? The man looked again at the neat job he had done of shaving her. It made her look prepubescent and even more alluring to him. Placing the can and his knife on the floor, he stroked her soft, smooth mons. Finding the feel of the velvet smoothness of her mound very erotic

He climbed up onto the table, urgently feeling the need to taste her pussy, her forbidden fruit upon his tongue. Squatting, on his knees, between her spread legs he stared at Nina as if truly seeing her for the first time. She was tiny to him, he, at 6 foot 6 inches towered over her small 4 foot 11. He wanted to savour the way she looked right at this moment. Him looking down on her, she seeming small and powerless to him. He felt all powerful, while she lay still beneath him, vulnerable. He crouched between her legs, lowering himself to her pussy, placing his lips upon her opening, flicking his tongue out like a lizard tasting the air. She smelt good to him, a very slight musky scent. Sensually arousing to his flaring nostrils. Taking one small breast in his hand he squeezed her erect nipple, feeling it stiffen even more under his rough fingers. Nina moaned, her head moving from side to side as she felt exquisite feelings of pleasure go through her body. Finding this brute and her situation exciting. Not thinking of what might happen to her but living in the sexuality of this moment. She had to curb her natural instincts to take control, thrusting her hips against his face as he sucked on her clit, his tongue probing into her opening, licking her, teasing her, nibbling and sucking hard again on her erect clit. He squeezed harder on her still nipple, twisting it a little, Nina sucked her breath in almost fainting at the pleasure and slight pain he was causing her to feel. She had no control as she lay there tied and cuffed firmly to the table, while he crouched between her legs Instead she wanted to fully submit to him. To have him take her, thrust himself deep inside her. To bring her to a fierce climatic orgasm. Nina moved her head, moaning as the warm ripples of pleasure flowed through her. Trying to keep so still, biting her lip as the feeling intensified, she screamed out as she orgasmed. He nuzzled his face deep against her as she came. Licking the juices from her wet pussy. Tasting the nectar from her damp petals.

Sitting up and rocking back on his heels, he started to unzip his body suit, detaching the hood from the suit and uncovering his face. Nina gasped as she saw his whole face for the first time. He was very handsome, his shaved head not detracting but helping to define his strong face. He had a very chiseled face, he reminded her in a way of the athletes that she watched on TV, how their faces looked thin and honed. His face showed that he did not carry on ounce of fat, that he was very fit and muscular. He continued peeling his tight fitting latex suit from his muscular body, Nina wanted to be able to reach out and touch him. To stroke his well muscled arms, broad shoulders, wishing she could see the rest of him properly. Imagining his bulging thigh muscles and huge prick as he entered her. She watched him struggling to release his sweaty broad shoulders from the confining skin tight material that he kept on as his protective suit from the outside world. Rarely did he take the latex suit off, preferring to cover up his "perversion" under his street clothes, he felt naked, superior but naked in the lack of clothing but he needed to be able to move freely. To be able to embrace her body with his huge hairless body. He stripped the tight latex suit from his body and threw it on the floor. Taking care, he placed his erect prick against her moist pussy, feeling his way he stroked his large prick against her pussy lips, rubbing his huge cock teasingly up and down, stroking her, her welcoming pussy, he found her damp and inviting. He felt no urgency at entering her, only acceptance that he wanted to feel his cock inside her pussy, just to see if she was as tight and enveloping as he hoped she would be. He closed his eyes, imagining her tight warm hole encircled around his prick.

Opening his eyes, he smiled at Nina, seeing her flushed face. Her small chest rising fast with the excitement she felt. He watched her face as he slid his cock up and down her pussy lips, feeling her pussy juices on his cock, enjoying the sensation of her slippery warmth. Sensing the pleasure she was feeling as he teased her clit with his fingers, she squirmed in desire and ecstasy. Closing her eyes, she drifted, her body feeling the intense pleasure he was giving her. Thrusting her hips against his questing fingers and probing cock. He slipped a thick finger inside her, feeling the tight fit upon his finger, pressing it further into her as she writhed on his finger. He stopped stroking her, teasing her and smiled as she opened her eyes, which were glazed with lust, wanting him so much, seeking for him to continue, to bring her to the edge. He slipped his large hands under her small bottom, raising her hips. With one hand supporting her, he guided his large cock to her opening, finding it very tight, precum oozing from the head. He thrust himself inside her, she screamed as his large cock entered her. Finding it a little painful as he forced the large cock into her. He was huge, she felt her pussy being stretched by him, moaning as the waves of pleasure swept over her as he forced himself deeper inside her, being filled by his large cock, she rocked her hips against his cock. Her breath coming in quick gasps, feeling his hard cock thrusting in and out, her body responding to his ardor, her wrists fighting against the cuffs, the cold steel cutting into her wrists as she moved. She ached to rake his back with her nails, instead she clenched her fists and dug her nails into her palms.

Nina's body was rocked back and forth as he urgently pounded into her, he took her hard and fast, roughly thrusting himself into her well lubricated pussy. Like an oversexed animal, spurned on by his hormones. Driven to take his mate, pumping his hard sex organ into her tight hole, the scent of her arousal an aphrodisiac, inflaming his lust, driving him crazy for her. Primal urge taking over, feeling his body meld with hers as he came. Grunting and thrusting, forcing his prick deep into her slit. He roared like a lion as he spasmed, his heart racing feeling the adrenaline pumping through his veins. Nina came to as he took her not once but three times in succession. Her legs felt like jelly from the unaccustomed prolonged sexual activity. She was amazed by his staying power. His sweat dripped from his massive body on to her. He felt the ultimate power as he took her again and again till his lust was satiated. Finally he was spent.