Academy of Sexual Studies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thoughts returned to normal as Kumi was getting into the same position right next to me on top of Hugh but she chose to face him and keep her robe carefully closed until she was able to snuggle into his oversized garment which easily covered both of them.

"Uncle Hughhhh.....you very big man this morning."

UNCLE HUGH?

I remembered the sight of Hugh's big bell end in the showers and wondered how a slip of a girl like Kumi could accommodate him without pain.

"Aaaagggghhhhh.....uncle Hugh!"

"Good girl, you can take it."

Kumi was managing somehow, by moving her hips very skilfully, Hugh's face said he approved of her efforts, watching all this action so close by was having it's predictable effect on me, I was hard beneath my robe but worried sick about what to do with it, I didn't have a partner, would it be out of order to have a fumble?

"Come over here David."

I got up and stepped across to Penny who was seated at the side of her desk with her legs parted, the front of my thin robe was bulging but she clearly didn't mind so I didn't bother to try and hide it as she pulled me forward to stand between her knees.

"Stand here in front of me and open your robe David, don't worry, keep watching Jana if you like."

With my back towards the others, I did as she said and then she pulled down my shorts and waited with her face near my thighs for me to step out of them, my cock lurched around as the on screen action heated up, I hadn't noticed the three bankers undressing.

YES I DID SAY BANKERS!

They were now all minus their trousers and underwear, looking ridiculous really in their formal shirts and ties with those old style straps holding up calf length black socks, they were standing around Jana in a crescent as she was kneeling on the floor in front of them, she had started sucking one of them off and wanking the other two and right at that moment I felt this strange sensation around my cock, I looked down my front to see Penny sliding my erection into the well lubricated imitation cunt she was presenting to it, I recoiled in alarm.

"Relax David, I just wanted to give you a feel of this, it's our back up for when we are short of ladies for any reason, what do you think?"

WHAT DO I THINK....?

WHAT A RIP OFF!

"Well I'm not sure Penny, I think I was expecting to, you know, with Jana maybe?"

"Yes I understand that David, but sometimes we have to resort to this method when we are short of numbers or one of the ladies is indisposed."

She pushed the latex fanny over my cock again and worked it backwards and forwards as her other hand cupped my buttock, I felt somewhat shy of being treated like that so openly and kept my back firmly towards the others in the room.

"It's not that bad is it?"

There was a loud BEEP - David Banks and Tool - the computer's robotic voice sounded bored and impersonal.

"Well done David, that was amazingly fast, the sensor in here has just registered your contact, the computer seems to like you."

YIPPEEEE.....THE FUCKING COMPUTER LIKES ME.....PUT THE FRIGGING FLAGS OUT!

I looked around the room at the real humping that was going on, all three couples were well and truly at it by then, apparently they only had to make a contact for the computer to register, they didn't need to move around very much but there was a lot of effort going into the task.....there was another BEEP from the laptop on the desk and the same Star Trek voice said - Valerie Smith and Steven Bell.

"Well done Steve, you were a perfect gentleman, as usual."

Valerie disentangled herself from Steve's lap and closed her baggy robe modestly around her body without flashing the whole room, he must have some amazing willpower to stop like he did with a beautiful creature like Valerie on top of him, I looked at her with hope in my puppy dog eyes but she shook her head at me.

"Sorry David, we engaged on Saturday remember, the computer doesn't need us again so soon."

BUGGER BUGGER ARSEHOLES BOLLOCKS NOT FAIR!

I still couldn't recall that event, but how the hell could I admit it to her in front of all these people?

Kumi moaned as Hugh thrust up more vigorously into her slender body, he had a very smug look on his face as he fucked the young lady and I envied him no end as my end ploughed the latex cunt.

On the television, the bankers were very quiet as Jana continued to service them and her mouth moved from one cock to the next, Angus was now sitting on the stool I had left empty, his eyes were glued to the screen and he was wanking furiously inside his overalls, there was plenty of room because they were loose fitting and he hardly ever bothered with underwear as he cruised the establishment each day.

BEEP - Erica West and Brian Palmer.

I looked across at them and the lovely Erica was bouncing up and down on Brian's lap like a real porn star, she had her back to him and he was mauling her generous breasts as she moved, it didn't look as though they were going to stop any time soon even though the computer had captured them.

My cock was rock hard inside the soft tool and it actually felt quite nice around me but I certainly wasn't going to admit to that, I didn't want to end up with the same option every Monday because it seemed as though I liked it, from the way I was moving though Penny must have detected my approval of her little gadget and she played with my balls, as a way of giving me a little reward I suppose for cooperating so willingly on my first time, I kept my back towards the others in an effort to preserve some modesty.

YOU DIDN'T WANT THEM TO SEE YOU ENJOYING THE FIRST RESERVE SO MUCH YOU MEAN.....KINKY BUGGER!

"Get those provocative pants off right now girl if you want to keep your job, then you'll have to bend over the stool for me to give you a reminder of who's in charge around here, I would also advise you not to breath a word about this to anyone afterwards."

"But Mr Porter, I thought if I sucked your cock that would be enough."

"Well you were wrong my dear, I want to fuck you, we all do, your legs will tremble by the time we've finished."

"Oh no!"

Jana obeyed with a whimper and slowly took off her panties with her rear towards the camera, then she leaned across the stool on her forearms while the oldest guy with the bald head got down behind her and fumbled his cock into her pussy, she arched her back and gasped as he entered her roughly, the two junior managers shuffled up on their knees towards her face and wanked as they waited eagerly to take a turn, the older guy was obviously the boss and had to have the first go at her.

JANA.....REALLY.....YOU SEEMED SUCH A NICE GIRL TOO!

BEEP - Kumi Kai and Hugh Grantly.

"Ahhh, what a shame, I was enjoying that so much....."

I turned to look and Hugh winked at me.

"You seem to like that thing David?"

"Well I....."

"It's meant to be the standby you know, nobody ever wants to get lumbered with it."

Instead of saying anything I just gave a shrug over my shoulder.

"Don't worry old chap, you enjoy yourself, we all have our preferences."

"I don't really like....."

"And wot aboot me then, do I no get anything this morrnin'?"

Angus was feeling left out again.

"Why is it aler's me that y'ignore so?"

Penny looked at Angus with an irritated expression.

"I try to remain detached and fair towards everyone Mr Duff but we all know how you tend to abuse the system, only last week you tried to force yourself on Erica after she asked you nicely to stop!"

"Oh fer fuck's sake lassie, have a heart, 'am only hooman too ye ken."

"After I've finished with David you can use the tool, that will have to do."

"Aw come on, tha's no fair!"

All through this conversation he was pulling his pud frantically, Valerie decided to take charge of the situation before it got any more ugly.

CAN'T GET MORE UGLY THAN THAT FAT SOD!

"It's okay Penny, he's right in a way, we are supposed to rotate partners for the system to do it's job correctly, I'll take care of Mr Duff this time."

Penny kept the tool level with my crotch and I kept pressing into it, every now and then she would grip me very firmly through the rubber and pause, she knew how to make a man happy did Penny, she half turned my body around so I could watch as Valerie stood up proudly and took off her robe, I suppose I was expecting a nightie or something, but not Valerie, she wanted to get to work as soon as we were finished, so under the robe she was fully dressed apart from her skirt.

Everyone held their breath at her beauty, apart from Erica and Brian of course, they were still humping away madly but they did look at Valerie, she always had that effect on people when she undressed, you couldn't tear your eyes away from her, she was just a stunningly beautiful woman, I drank in the sight of her along with the others, her crisp white blouse ended at hip level, only partly hiding the black garter belt with the little red flowers, her black stockings were taught on her well tapered thighs and as we watched she stepped confidently out of her black wispy panties and gave them to Penny as she approached the ugly Scotsman.

SHE'S NOT REALLY GOING TO LET HIM TOUCH HER IS SHE?

"Now I'll give you fair warning, I want you to behave this time Mr Duff!"

As Valerie spoke to him she unfastened the buttons of her blouse to let him see her lacy black bra and I think Angus nearly came in his overalls at that point, his breathing was ragged, he was sweating profusely and his bulbous nose was glowing like a puffy red beacon.

He stood up and unclipped the two buckles holding up his grubby overalls, they fell to the floor round his ankles, instantly throwing all thoughts of modesty aside and there were gasps around the room as he stood there holding his thick cock beneath his beer belly, Valerie turned her back to him and braced her forearms on the padded stool as she leaned forward, she spread her legs and presented her rear to Angus Duff and told him to get on with it.

"You've got three minutes, after that it's the tool whether you like it or not, Penny, time it please."

Penny undid her top two poppers and pulled out the little watch hanging round her neck, as she consulted it I looked down into her creamy cleavage, I had already made the computer BEEP but I was still pumping merrily into the latex fanny and Penny just held it there for me and let me carry on.

There was a wild highland yell as Angus thrust into Valerie from behind and her face had a patient but sacrificed look on it as she leaned towards Penny and I, we watched Valerie's big tits shuddering as he fucked her savagely and of course he couldn't keep his dirty hands off her, his big paws roamed over her magnificent arse and he plucked at the straps holding up her nylons.

"One minute gone....."

The whole room watched as Angus had his way with the boss, she was our leader after all and I think we all felt for her as she gave herself for the good of the Academy to this obese, foul smelling lout behind her, he didn't care though, he just leaned forward and groped her glorious tits out of her bra and roughly pinched her nipples as he shafted her brutally, Valerie endured the harsh treatment very bravely in my opinion, and I certainly got a kick out of watching.

I DIDN'T KNOW YOU LIKED ROUGH SEX?

WELL IT SEEMS THAT I DO!

My cock was throbbing in the latex as Penny's hand gripped it tightly around me again.

"Two minutes.....Mr Duff!"

I glanced quickly at the screen and Jana was still being pounded from behind, this time by the youngest looking guy, but my attention was drawn quickly back to Valerie and her ordeal, she had her eyes tight shut and a rather unhappy look on her lovely face and I wasn't at all surprised, Angus was still rutting; it was very crude but erotic at the same time, a real beauty and the beast scenario and I felt my juices rising as I watched, she opened her eyes and looked at me pumping, her tongue came out and she ran it around her luscious lips in what seemed like a raunchy gesture and smiled at me as she stared at my fucking movements.

SHE'S ENJOYING IT I THINK?

GIVE OVER, NOT WITH THAT HULK!

SOME WOMEN LIKE IT LIKE THAT.

YEAH BUT JUST LOOK AT THE OLD WALRUS, IT'S HORRIBLE!

YES I KNOW, BUT SHE CAN'T SEE HIM.

"Fifteen seconds left...."

"Aye lassie, aye lassie.....hoot a fuck at ya m'wee sweet darlin', an yer fuckin computer can get ter....."

"Ten, nine, eight....."

BEEP - Valerie Smith and Angus Duff.

"That's it Mr Duff, contact, you can stop now."

"You can away and fuck yersel nursey."

"Mr Duff, stop right now please!"

He kept hold of Valerie's boobs and continued to hammer into her from behind, she was trapped.

"A'm nearly there lass.....just let me....."

"Mr Duff, that's enough....!"

Penny was very agitated at her warning being ignored so blatantly and she reached over to carefully press a particular combination of three keys on her laptop known only to herself and Valerie, her hand jerked the rubber fanny away quite roughly from my erection and I bobbed about lewdly in front of her, the sudden movement was too much for me and I knew I was going to ejaculate all over her desk.

"Penny I'm going to come....."

Just in time, Penny thrust her free hand back to my cock and wrapped Valerie's silky knickers around it, I closed my hand over hers and shot my load into the soft material.

"Oh yesssss....."

I looked up as I spurted into the boss's tiny pants and the red light above the door started to flash on and off and there was also a bell ringing somewhere, the metallic voice of the computer started to repeat a message - violation - manager's office - Angus Duff - violation.....

The very same Angus Duff let out an almighty yell and stood up ramrod straight in a millisecond, he looked like he'd had an electric shock up his back passage and in fact he had.....the system had just shocked him via the sensor in his rectum.....the snag was, he was so close to ejaculating by then that the shock pushed him over the top and as he withdrew his thick cock from Valerie's body it erupted a gout of thick come all up across her back and bottom, some of his spunk landed on her clean blouse and even in her hair, he'd had that Compound X the previous day and he was well primed.

"You disgusting toad, that was not called for, I'm covered in it."

He was obviously hurt by the shock but that didn't stop Angus from standing close enough for the last dribble of his juice to smear the boss's bum, he pushed himself against her again and she was cross!

Valerie knew she was in a mess and now she'd need to shower and change before she could start work, it was that as much as anything that annoyed her I think and she swung round rapidly to face Angus before he could move away, quick as a striking snake, Valerie leaned forward and flicked his big bell end with her sharp fingernail in true NHS - not in my ward you don't - style, which made Angus whimper and brought a few smiles from the rest of us.

OOOH, THAT MUST REALLY SMART!

Across the way, Brian and Erica had stopped fucking, they must have been put off by the red light I suppose, judging by the effect it had on Angus it was a wise move, my own orgasm had just preceded the warning bell and I was standing there with Valerie's knickers wrapped around my dick, soaking up my humble offering.

After the few minutes of tension, people started to relax a bit and there were a few titters and smiles as they stood up and prepared to leave the room, seeing Angus get the spike like that was a popular idea it seemed and I now knew a lot more about how things were controlled in the happy den of fornication that was ASS, I decided right there and then not to let that happen to me for any reason, seeing what it did to Angus made me want to stick to the rules.

Angus was very subdued as he was struggling back into his kit.

HE DID GET HIS ROCKS OFF THOUGH.

YEAH.....BUT WHO WANTS IT LIKE THAT?

OH I'LL BET THERE'S SOMEONE OUT THERE WHO WOULD PAY GOOD MONEY FOR A LITTLE RED LIGHT LIKE THAT.

WELL NOT ME MATEY!

With great dignity, Valerie stood up and manipulated her big breasts back into the lacy bra cups right in front of me as I struggled to get my breathing back under control.

"You can give those back after you've washed them David."

I looked at Valerie's lovely face, half expecting a bollocking I suppose for letting myself go too far.

"Don't worry, you're new to this, we can make allowances for that, but some people never seem to learn, do they Penny?"

So saying, she looked back over her shoulder at the crude handyman.

"Report to my office at three pm Mr Duff, Penny and I are going to review your conduct and decide if we need to take further action over this episode, do not be late!"

Valerie picked up her bathrobe but didn't put it on and as she walked towards the door in her half naked condition, everyone watched with a mixture of respect and admiration, despite the physical abuse she had just endured she was still magnificent and proud looking and her buttocks tilted and swayed hypnotically, Angus was particularly proud of the way his spunk stains made her blouse stick to her back and he still felt lustful, despite the electric shock and the numb feeling in his dick, he just loved Monday mornings!

"Okay people, it's gone eight already, let's get cleaned up quickly and prepare for our first sessions at nine, snacks will be brought round mid morning as usual."

She switched off the telly and I wondered if Jana would have to go any further with her little scene in the other room, how would the bankers like being told to put their clothes back on if they hadn't had enough?

"You all did very well this morning, especially you David, that was very brave of you."

Penny looked pointedly at Angus with a disapproving look on her face as she gathered up her bits and pieces and put them away in her desk drawer.

THAT'S IT THEN?

I stuffed the come soaked knickers in the pocket of my bathrobe and quickly pulled up my shorts, it seemed I had passed the test but I still felt a little confused.

"Penny, could I just ask, why did I.....I mean why was I....?"

"Why did you not get to do it with one of the ladies you mean?"

"Well yes, exactly."

"You seemed to be having so much fun with Madame Le Tool, I thought I'd let you carry on to see what it was like, don't worry David, we'll find someone for you next week, run along now, just time for a quick shower if you hurry."

"I'm free this morning according to the timetable, where should I go when I'm ready?"

"Yes, Valerie wants you to come back here to the office at nine, I think she's going to escort you round the morning sessions herself."

"Oh really.....how nice of her."

"Valerie is the most helpful and caring person I've ever met David, we are so fortunate to have her in charge."

YEAH.....AND SHE'S FUCKING GORGEOUS TOO!

I toddled off after the others, they were already long gone and much more practised at this routine than me, I was dreading what it would be like if everyone was trying to crowd into the upstairs bathroom at the same time and I arrived last.

I left the office and turned the corner and literally bumped into Jana who was coming the other way, she was doing up the top two buttons of her blouse but otherwise she looked as cool as a cucumber.

"Hi....."

"Morning Jana....."

She looked at me with a - SORRY IF I LET YOU DOWN - and I gave her my best - THAT'S OKAY, I HOPE YOU DIDN'T MIND ME WATCHING - and then we both smiled a little awkwardly and headed upstairs in silence.

I wasn't annoyed with her, if anything it was more a feeling of confusion for me, I'd been expecting to have intercourse with this blonde stunner and all I got was an encounter with a sex toy, while around me everything happened so quickly, the action in the office had been a big turn on but I'd been unable to savour it as much as I would have liked.