Accepting Fate

Story Info
Sophia tries to flee from her mate while patroling.
3.7k words
4.21
24.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sjalv91
sjalv91
18 Followers

This is part of short story that I am trying to write alongside a whole bunch of other stuff—including some university work. Therefore, I am apologizing for the delays. I am almost done with Ch.3 of Promotion in War (I know it has been more than a year >.<). I just need to add a few more scenes to it, but that will be released in the summer. In addition, thank you for the feedback and patience. I really appreciate it! :D

Here is a brief summary to give an idea of what is going on:

John and Sophia were due for marriage, as they felt certain that each was the rightful partner for the other. They had surpassed all obstacles, desiring nothing else than to be with each other forever.

One unfortunate night, a week before their wedding ceremony, they fell into the hands of an unknown attacker where John was murdered in cold blood. Sophia was devastated; having to cancel her wedding plans, watching her life fall apart after the murderer admits that she was the one he was truly trying to kill; forced her to seek isolation from the people whom she mostly cared for.

In the midst of running from John's attacker, Sophia finds herself in the hands of an underground rebellion against the forces of darkness. Discovering acceptance in her ability to move water with the power of her mind, she felt right at home. It didn't take long to figure out that the rebellion was the key to end the tyranny of the monster who destroyed her life.

Years pass as Sophia learned to cope with the difficulties of her life and attained custody of orphaned baby Gabriel. Sophia finds herself juggling a double life. One where she was a proud businesswoman and mother, the other, evil's worse nightmare. And with dark magic and an imminent threat of an uprising, she discovers that John is very much alive, except the lone goal of his undead existence is to get Sophia to look past his dark curse, and to welcome him with open arms .

Story:

"I hate patrolling." Sophia mumbled under her breath. It was not that much of a cold night. She was able to wear a knee-length white sundress with a beige cardigan. Her matching white flats were minimally comforting on the hard concrete path. The ally was dark, only a small light at the end allowed her to see the adjacent street.

She was not even supposed to patrol tonight. It was a favor for Betsy; she felt sick and was unable to lead patrol.

Too bad everyone else bailed too. So, she was alone, her utility belt carrying two bottles of holy water and two stakes; she held her knife on the other side. Sophia hugged her crossbow close, ready to fire if necessary. It is always important to have that around. It was also one of her most powerful skills.

Something was off though. She felt apprehensive, like there was something amiss, and she had no idea what was happening. She looked around, not seeing anyone there; not even a predator. Yet, she was still feeling watched.

It was oddly silent. Deep inside, Sophia's intuition was screaming at her for not being vigilant enough. She hated the dark. Out of all things, it was where she felt the most vulnerable. She always managed to see things that were never there, and not see things that were. Moreover, the spell to sprout fire from her palm was non-mastered, and she wished she had taken the time to do that now.

The wind blew, moving the baby hairs on the back of her neck around, sending a shiver down her spine with every touch. Her breath came out heavy, exposing her anxiety to the night breeze.

Her senses felt limited; the darkness enveloping her in a cloud of uncertainty, the burning silence filling her being with an ache for safety. She wanted company. She wanted to know that she had someone in this dark alley with her. She wanted someone she could trust.

"Hello, princess." A familiar voice said behind her. She jumped in surprise before realizing who it was. She felt herself smile. Rarely does he call her "princess;" he only did it when they were dating. She turned only to see John twenty feet away. At least, someone heard her wish. She sighed in relief when she realized that she was no longer alone. But, little did she know that there were different intentions in John's mind.

"Hi, John." She said cheerfully as she put down her crossbow as she began to walk towards him. "What brings you here?" She stopped short when she noticed his nostrils flaring, his eyes were black as coal, his stance tense and strained. She stopped in her place as the hairs behind her neck stood towards the cool night air. The alarm in her brain sounded off, telling her to run as far away as possible.

"Your scent," He simply stated. Sophia's eyebrows came together in confusion. He gave her a sinister smile before stating: "I am hunting. And you, my princess, are my prey."

Sophia paled, "Y-you're hunting." She stuttered to herself, trying to comprehend the words. She started to take steps back, creating subtle distance between them.

John's fangs elongated; his face contorting as the monster released a deep, animalistic growl. John has had enough of Sophia's reluctance; he was finally giving into his monster. And the monster wanted her.

He saw Sophia break into a run, leaving her cross bow abandoned. He knew she was armed elsewhere, but that was going to be of no use to her. She was going to satisfy him tonight.

"I love it when they run." His monster stated as he broke into a run after her. She will not get away this time, he decided.

Sophia ran, her heart beating rapidly in her chest, adrenaline filling her blood, making her run as fast as she could. She had to put down the crossbow; she just had to! She quickly turned, her white dress flowing behind her like a cloud, her shoes clacking loudly on the concrete.

Suddenly, before her appeared John with elongated fangs ready for use. She tried to stop herself, momentum landing her on her rear a few feet in front of him. She quickly turned and ran off in the opposite direction. John's smile grew wider. He knew she understood that she was now unmatched.

Sophia ran; her eyes wide in fear. She really had no idea why she ran. Normally, she would stand up and fight. She was known to be good at slaying. She was almost as good as the slayer herself. However, this is John, she reasoned. She did not have it in her to kill him.

She turned her head, noting that he was not behind her, but once she turned back, she yelped as she smashed into John's muscled iron chest. He caught her arms as she instinctively began to futilely struggle in his grasp. He held her to him tightly as she prepared her throat, get ready to release a blood-chilling scream.

"You know better than to run, princess. You never give a vampire chase," he chuckled a little to himself as he chastised. He knew she would forgive him for this; she had to. It was her fate, anyway. "Because then this happens." He reached under her skirt; his cold fingers stroked her naked thigh, making her whimper in fear. He grabbed her utility belt and ripped if off her, tossing it down the dark alleyway. He could hear the glass bottles shatter in the distance, and smell her blood pumping, forming a bruise on her leg.

She squealed in surprise, feeling suddenly naked and vulnerable. I'm screwed now... She thought through teary eyes. Her breath was coming out in short gasps, the adrenaline in her blood making her heartache and her palms sweat. She felt herself in mortal danger. She did not want to risk being killed; she did not want to be a vampire, either. She wanted everything to stay the way it was.

Looking at John's face, with pleading eyes, she spoke: "John, I don't...I don't want to destroy you."

Sophia would not kill him. Finishing him would definitely finish her, and she had too much to lose if she died. John knew she understood this; she would have to accept her fate like everyone else. His facial expression grew a smile of determination, "Don't, princess." In a blur, he tossed her over his shoulder and ran in an inhuman speed.

His run was so fast that Sophia did not even feel the shift of his weight below her. Where she thought that his shoulder was going to dig into her gut, it did not. She could feel the wind breaking on her behind, the cold biting into the skin of the back of her thighs.

But, mostly, it was the embarrassment that made her want the world to open a hole and swallow her. She let herself be caught. All of the weeks of determination, of being cautious and lucky, have all been in vain. He was right; she was going to be claimed one day. She didn't think she had to risk becoming a vampire to make that happen. She knew of many cases of human and vampire mates. Why couldn't she be like that, too? She had a baby to care for! A life she was unwilling to leave behind despite the horrid conditions of the world. She wanted to be a survivor, and being a vampire would eliminate that for her.

They soon arrived at his apartment. The décor was modern paneled walls in dark mahogany, straight lined furniture in jet black. He had taken the time to decorate the place, knowing how much Sophia loves interior design. Everything he did was for her: the control for his bloodlust and her body, the right to reclaim his family. All of it was for her. All because he wanted to approach her with time for adjustment, but now it is too late for that. He reasoned with the beast, and figured that there was no more to gain out of waiting. Sophia might just need a little push in the right direction. With Sophia struggling over his shoulder, he walked into his bedroom and tossed her on the bed.

Sophia hit the bed, her skirt rising up her hips as her body bounced in rebound. The sight of her bared, perfectly tanned legs aided the storm brewing in his gut. She looked at John's beautiful face and glared, crawling off the soft mattress and walking up behind him. "Getting fancy on how we take our victims, aren't we?"

He sighed. "Sophia, you know I don't drink human blood. I never have." He stated flatly.

"Then, I don't understand what you could possible want—" She silenced when he turned.

John watched her standing there with ruffled feathers, her cheeks flushed, and her brown hair windblown. She was his prey, alright. She was his. "To justify my behavior, I haven't drunk in a few days. The beast inside me—"

"There is no justifying this, John. Don't even try. This is unacceptable!" Her voice became stern. She was turning into the feisty businesswoman he knew.

He rolled his eyes, ignoring her statement. She has every right to be upset, but she'll be okay with it later. I promise. The beast said sternly. "As I was saying: The beast inside me is at his peak. And you, my beautiful Sophia, are mine." He grabbed her hand and pulled her to him, caging her in his arms. He leaned down glancing at her outraged face and whispered, "We mate tonight."

Her eyes held the look of utter indignation. As she was about to put the monster in his place, he leaned downwards and claimed her mouth with his. This kiss was hard, dominating. His hand reached for the back her head holding her to him. Sophia felt herself fall into the kiss. His mouth was surprisingly warm, reminding her of how they used to be. She wrapped her arms about his neck and pulled herself on to her tippy toes, leaning into his hard body. His hands moved down to her waist, the beast pleased with her response.

She heard a low growl come from his chest, and in a split second, she found herself landing on the bed with a huff, followed by John climbing on top of her between her tanned muscled legs. "John, we can't. Not tonight." She tried. He leaned down and kissed her lips hard, then kissed his way down to her neck.

"We have to. It will be better this way. We will be stronger together." He noticed her body soften to him, her hips slightly arching towards him. "Do you fear me being near you?" He asked her a simple question and expected a simple answer. Yet, she remained momentarily silent. He could hear the excitement in her heartbeat. He let one of his hands graze the side of her breast all the way down her leg as she moaned in response. He hooked his strong hand beneath her knee, and moved her leg to the side, giving him better access to where he longed to be.

"I do." She blurted after a while between breaths, her eyes huge in bewilderment. "You terrify me."

"Why?" He pulled back as his hand came to massage her left breast. "I was your fiancée; your best friend, probably one of the only people you could ever trust. That's partially why we were going to marry." He arched his hips to hers, letting her feel his hardness.

"I don't know." She tried to gather her thoughts, taking notice of her growing heat. "You just do. I'm afraid of what will become of this. I still love you; I always will, but things are different—" She jumped as is hand went up her thigh, pulling her skirt up with it. He leaned in a kissed her again. A lot softer this time, letting her know that she is cared for and protected. He wanted her to know that she loved the right person.

"Things aren't that different. We can go back to where we were if you would just let me." He growled low in her ear. He sat up, unbuckling his belt and quickly taking off his shirt, showing his rippling abs and muscular chest. Before her eyes were able to catch him, he had pushed up her skirt about her waist, and started kissing her thighs. One of his hands snuck forward to grasp her soft, fabric covered breast, making her shiver.

"John," she moaned as his other hand touched her mound.

"Just let it feel good, babe. I'll take care of you." He pushed her thighs apart, gathering the scent of her sex, and took her little, yet, respectable pink bikini panties, pulled them aside at her snatch, and watched her body jerk as his fingers brushed her hairless outer lips. "Your scent is driving me insane." He delved a finger into her depths; her back automatically arching in response, his finger coated in moisture from her sex. He pulled his finger out, bringing it to his lips to lick her juices. "Mmm, just as I remember."

Sophia felt herself flush before realizing that she was aroused, enjoying the touch John provided. He placed the wet tip of his index finger on her clit, making her moan as he rotated it clockwise. "Oh, yes!" Her hands were grasping the dark grey sheets around her.

"I think you'll enjoy this, princess." He lent forward and placed the tip of his tongue on her clit, Sophia's body automatically jumping to the familiar sensation. He grasped her hips a little harder.

John snuck his finger deep inside her as he licked her clit. He knew this drove her mad, making her want to fall into orgasmic bliss. He sensed the convulsions in her warmth, but decided he was not going to let her finish this way. He had other plans for that. He abruptly stopped, pulling up; he grabbed her hands and helped her sit up. "How do I take this off of you?" He asked, feeling around. He pulled the cardigan over her shoulders and off her body, felt around her back, feeling the string holding the dress tight to her midsection. Sophia pulled the spaghetti straps down, letting the garment sag and the tops of her breasts rise above the neckline. "Yes, princess. Bare it to me. Show me what is rightfully mine."

He froze, looking at her anxious expression. Damn the beast inside, when he wants to talk, he says the most inappropriate things. He did not take it back, and she did not correct him. She just leaned forward, fumbling with her hands on the zipper on her back. Too long did it take her to get the zipper down enough for him to see the dark crevice between her perfectly tanned breasts. He took the moment to take off his boots and pants, leaving him as naked as the day that he was born.

Sophia glanced at his perfect body. She knew John was always in shape, but after vampirism, he is paler, yet still very attractive. His muscles slightly more defined, and a hungry graze had remained the same. His hair is the same-cropped dark mass as the day he died. She loved his hair, he never cut it too short or left it too long. It was always just perfect. As were his green eyes. They were, too, perfect. His male sex was always impressive, much larger than Hector, her ex boyfriend, the only other person who has touched her than John. She looked back at him, slightly apprehensive with what was to come.

It is not every day someone is claimed by a vampire.

She pulled the white dress off her body, showing him that she was not wearing a bra. Her panties soon followed, until she too was stark naked and aroused.

They looked at themselves for a minute. She's finally given in... Realizing that he had won his mate, he launched forward, startling her, and then adjusted her to be beneath his weight as he played with her brown tipped breasts.

Sophia's mind was running wild. She knew this would happen eventually; she loved John too much to abandon him. But his caresses and kisses were too familiar, it hurt to have to pull away. She needed him the same way he needed her. She was a little scared as she felt his weight on top of her petite body; his hands grasped hers and intertwined their fingers together. He took one of his hands and brought it down as the tip of his manhood reached her entrance, and guided himself slowly inside her. Sophia heard herself cry out in surprise. "You were never touched by any other man after me... I can smell it. You lied." She blushed as she remembered how she told him the little lie to throw him off her trail. "You're so tight." He groaned as he finally hit hilt. He looked into her stunned eyes and kissed her lips tenderly. She gratefully returned his kiss.

After he realized that she was ready, he began to thrust. "Mine," he said in her ear.

She let her hands go through his hair. He was right, she did belong to him; she always had. They belonged to each other. Despite the fact that he was a vampire, he felt the same way he felt when he was alive; passionate and caring. She knew he loved her, if he didn't, he would have let her go and not made such a huge effort to bring her back to him. He would not have bothered hunting her down.

He sped up his thrusting, his pelvic bone bringing pressure to her clit, stimulating it. He loved her warmth, the light pink on her cheeks when she gets closer to orgasm. He loved the way her toes curled and her nails dug into his skin as she came. He was going to see that again. He would see to it. Her warm center squeezed him, coaxing him to thrust into her harder. "Sophia, be mine. Tell me. Tell me that you want to belong to me...that you are my mate."

"Yours. I am all yours." She moaned in his ear. He growled hoisting her up to straddle his waist. She gladly rode him, his dark batch of pubic hair rubbing her swollen nub. John pulled her head to the aside, letting her mass of dark hair fall to over her left shoulder, and when she least expected it, his fangs elongated and they penetrated the tender skin on her neck in a bite.

The pain, the pleasure, the sense of belonging and righteousness all threw her overboard. She tossed her head back, the wet feeling of dripping blood on her skin only making her more sensitive, and she burst into orgasm. With toes curling and nails digging into his back, her screams of ecstasy could be heard from outside, he was sure. But he loved it. He wanted everyone to know that she was now his. This thought sent him into orgasm, his seed spilling into her womb. He pulled his teeth out, watching her wound automatically seal into the shape of his bite. She would wear this mark until the day she died. It was done. She was his now.

He looked at her. Her eyes bewildered and large. "Hey, are you okay?" He pulled his limp member out of her, watching his white semen spilling out slowly from her core.

sjalv91
sjalv91
18 Followers
12