Accidental Adultery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the shower Bobby thought of Linda's big and droopy tits and his hand fell on to his erection which was screaming for attention – actually pulsating. He leaned in his usual position and ended the massage triumphantly: for the first time he managed to splatter the far wall. Amazing, fucking amazing! he chortled; thank you Linda.

Next morning, however, as he unlocked the front door of Linda's house he accepted it would be just 'the boy' bringing her the ointment, prepared dressings and sticking plaster.

Mrs Goldsmith the chemist's wife on auto had asked "Anything else dear?" and he thought about asking for a gross of condoms but then thought Linda might not require them to be used. Fat chance of finding out that preference.

"No thank you Mrs Goldsmith he said handing over the $20 note Linda had given him when in the car the previous afternoon. Mrs Goldsmith had asked him how his mother was. His mother seemed to know everyone. Perhaps he should ask his mum which lonely younger women were aching to be fucked. Oh yeah – he'd wake up in hospital!

"Come in Bobby – I'm in the lounge with my foot up."

Bobby was disappointed. She hadn't done her hair or even put lipstick on and her dressing gown was far too big for her and thick – it conceled out any sign of shape and went down over her knees. She was sprawled on the sofa with one leg out at an angle to allow the injured foot to rest on a stool.

"You're looking trim and handsome this morning."

Oh yeah, for a boy. "Thank you Mrs Guthrie."

"What's happened to Linda?"

"Oh yeah, Linda."

She held out her hand for the package and change without answering. Bobby hadn't noticed the cat. He trod on it, it howled and ran off.

He lost his footing.

Linda yelled "Come back Misty" and as he fell he lurched to the left to avoid falling across Linda's extended leg and probably breaking it.

He crashed onto his knees and his mouth came to rest almost over the alternative pussy.

* * *

Calling "Come back Misty" Linda saw with relief Bobby twist his body to avoid crashing over her leg. He thumped against her, although not too painfully; she was aware he'd hit the floor first.

Wow, that had been a close shave. Dimly she became aware of the position of Bobby's face and the blush swept across her body – but he wasn't moving, was he okay?

She placed a hand on his head as asked if he were okay.

"Yes, I think so," was the muffled reply. "Slightly winded."

Linda absent-mindedly began stroking his brown and almost blond-tipped curls through her fingers thinking he was such a nice boy. A lovely feeling began running through her, generated from her finger tips. Oh God, she thought, knowing what that feeling was. The emergence of lust began driving her.

Instead of pulling her hand away and ordering him to stand up Linda wantonly pushed down with her hand signally that it was all right for him to linger there, that was if he didn't mind the faint odor coming from her crotch. She wondered if he were smart enough to realize he was on the verge of 'knowing' her. How far would she allow him to go?

Suddenly it no longer was a fluffy little happening: Bobby had lifted his arms and now his hands were opening her gown to presumably burrow and would find his passage unrestricted because her knickers for the day were still in her dressing room drawer.

Linda felt no fear. She'd not intended this to happen. Not at all and had given him no encouragement. But it was beginning to happen and she had no dismay about that and that was surprising; it would become adultery if he went too far. But did she care? Linda swallowed: she didn't think so. But why was he interested in her instead of a girl around his own age? The poor guy...he was down there alone feeling uncertain, in need of encouragement.

"Go for it Bobby but take your time," she murmured and felt his head and shoulders move forward. He'd missed his first lecturer but at least he'd have a novel excuse! She slapped a hand over her mouth to suppress the giggle in case he misinterpreted it.

Linda heard a noise down there. Ohmigod, he's sniffing me...he's sniffing me! A huge wave of emotional something swept through her taking her to the brink of orgasm. She marveled that a kid was capable of doing that to her. His tongue lapped her bald vulva and Linda knew at that instant she was going to be fucked, fucked by Mary's Bobby. Mary would kill her if she found out.

"That's lovely Bobby. Here, I'll pull my lips apart to give your tongue access."

Bobby grunted.

That was a good enough answer for Linda, who opened the top of her gown and began stroking her left breast, noting that her nipple was erect like a miniature penis. She wondered if Bobby's penis was big enough to satisfy her.

What Bobby was doing down there convinced Linda he knew about his mission. Soon she felt her lower body was heating up and knew what that meant. She began to thrust involuntary and he simply adjusted to his tempo.

"You best pull away Bobby," she gurgled as her breathing went ragged and her eyes bulged and she was away, groaning. Only then did she hear the lapping sounds of Bobby; oh darling, who's trained you?

When Bobby lifted to come up on her, juices running off his chin, Linda opened her gown fully, He eyed her long breasts slumped down her chest and when she saw lust in his green eyes and her body began to shake. As his teeth fastened on a nipple she jammed her arm between their bellies and fingered her clit delicately to immediately buck into a small release.

Minutes later Bobby stood up and stripped. She grinned at the first sighting of his erect cock; it was quite slender but very long. Linda began to pant lightly.

Without waiting to be asked she hooked an arm under both her knees and raised her legs and spread them apart, pulling with some strength to raise her ass off the sofa; she couldn't feel the throb of her injured foot because her whole body appeared to be throbbing.

"Take your time – go on your knees," she said encouragingly then noting he already was on his knees.

"You have a great looking cunt – fat and juicy and a tremendous amount of pink showing."

"Well, I'm rather large down there."

"Use your muscles and we'll be great."

Linda almost fainted with desire and felt her lube flowing.

"I don't have a condom,' he stated and his honesty made her respect him greatly. "That's okay – just insert it slowly so we both can watch. You can squirt up inside me but I really would like you to fire over my belly."

They watched his cock sink in slowly until she had it completely.

"Can we kiss and tongue?"

Linda nodded, her blue eyes now half-closed with passion and she was heating up. She rocked up against him and he fell on to her and they had their first full kiss, his ass just moving up and down in short and slow moves. Linda opened her mouth to receive his tongue knowing she was crumblingthe last bastion to take her into the complete act of adultery – and act that hadn't been meant to happen. Misty was to blame for this.

She slapped Bobby hard on the ass and he began taking full, long strokes. With their tongues entwined in a sea of saliva Linda wondered where too now? Perhaps I'll take him on as my lover if that's what he wants.

"Oooooh."

THE END

12