Accidental Bull Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaman325
Shaman325
37 Followers

"Now it's your turn," I said looking at Judy.

If she had any reservations, she didn't show them as she and Bonny began to position themselves. Judy must have watched Bonny carefully and Bonny must have needed to piss as bad as Judy because it was almost an exact replay of the first one. The only discernable difference was that I stood behind Bonny and pissed on Judy's tits, stomach and pussy.

When Bonny's and my bladders were empty I said lightly, "OK you two whores. Get yourselves into the shower and clean up and meet me in the bedroom for tonight's finale.

They clasped hands and lightly tripped over to the oversized shower stall, giggling as they went. As I walked back into the bedroom I could still hear them squealing as they adjusted the water temperature and continuing to giggle. My God, you would have thought they were still in junior high school and having a sleepover.

I figured Peter had been watching through the two-way mirror over the dresser so I motioned for him to come in and join us. I was right because a minute later I heard the secret door opening and closing and Peter walked into the room. I had been straightening up in the mean time.

"What's up?" Peter asked. "Do I get to join the fuck-fest now?"

"Tomorrow," I responded. "The fuck-fest is over for tonight. I'm exhausted. I'm gonna collar her."

"That's great!" Peter said enthusiastically. He had felt for a long time that I needed a permanent sub of my own.

"I want both you and Bonny to be here. You know I'm not much on Pomp and Circumstance, but I do believe it's a special time."

"Jim, you've fallen in love haven't you?"

"Yeah I have and that sure complicates things."

"Why? Being in love is great! Bonny and I are deeply in love and we have a great thing going."

"I know you do. I've always envied you your relationship with Bonny. But Bonny isn't married."

"Jim, don't you breathe a word of this. It will ruin my image. But I'm a true romantic at heart and I deeply believe that love will find a way. You'll figure out some way to make it work."

"I hope you're right," I said.

We heard the shower stop and the door to the stall slam. The girls were still giggling like bubble gummers and then we could hear the drawers of the vanity opening and closing.

"I feel kinda weird seein' as how I'm the onliest one not nekkid," Peter said, reverting to the Texas Hill Country patois we both were raised with.

"Then I'd shuck that shirt and drop them drawers if'n I wuz you," I responded in kind.

We both laughed as he removed his clothes. It took him a minute or two because he was wearing his cowboy boots and those things are not that easy to remove.

Just as he finished, Judy and Bonny came walking out of the bathroom, still holding hands and giggling.

When Bonny saw Peter, she squealed with delight and ran over to him.

"Master!" she squealed as she jumped into his arms, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. "I missed you."

"Didn't look much like you missed me from where I was sittin'"

"Well," she giggled, "when I had a minute to think, I thought about only you and I missed you then."

"You're as full of bullshit as I am and that's a bunch," Peter laughed, throwing her unceremoniously on the bed.

Everyone was laughing but it was time to move on.

"Judy come here and stand in front of me."

"Yes Sir," she said as she complied.

"Judy, as you know I've told you that you can withdraw your application to be my sub any time you choose. Do you wish to withdraw it now?"

She looked me directly in the eyes as tears formed in hers.

"On no, Sir. I want to be your sub more than ever. I've never felt more alive than I have tonight. I've never felt safer. I've never felt more loved. You've taken me to places I would never have been able to go on my own. And even if you choose to not accept me as your sub, I will continue to love you deeply and will cherish tonight for the rest of my life."

"Very well, kneel."

Judy dropped to her knees as I reached behind me and withdrew from under a scarf, a studded dog collar and a platinum ring with the same type of studs on it. I placed the collar around her neck and buckled it. Taking her by the right hand, I lifted her to her feet. I then placed the ring on the third finger of her right hand.

"I declare you to be collared to me. You may now kiss your Master."

She flew into my arms and we began kissing. These kisses were not the lusty, sexual kisses of earlier, but passionate and loving kisses of two people who loved one another. After a minute of this, Judy pulled her face away from mine and looked into my eyes, tears running down her cheeks.

"This is the happiest moment of my entire life, Master."

Then she put her arms around my body and fell sobbing into my chest. I looked over at Bonny and Peter and found them likewise engaged. Bonny was sobbing into Peter's chest. Peter and I looked at each other and smiled. I swear the old son-of-a-bitch had tears in his eyes. I know I did.

After the women got themselves under control, Bonny hugged Judy and Peter hugged me, then Bonny hugged me, and Peter hugged Judy. Peter walked into the dungeon and came back with four crystal glasses and an iced bottle of Dom Perignon. So we drank a toast. All in all it was a great collaring reception with three of the people I cared most about in the world.

The champagne took the edge off of our adrenaline and we all became drowsy. It was 4:00 AM and we had had a long and intense day and night. Peter and Bonny bade us goodnight and left to go back into the apartment. They had agreed that if we hadn't waked up by 11:00, they would call us.

I went over to the dresser and pressed a button on the wall. A long drape began descending from a hidden place in the ceiling and dropped until it had covered the mirror. Judy had a quizzical look on her face.

"That mirror is a two-way mirror," I explained. "Peter and Bonny were watching everything that went on in here last night. But now I think it's time for a little privacy, don't you?"

"Without a doubt," she smiled.

"Now, go jump into bed while I go take a quick shower. I'll join you shortly."

"Yes Master."

When I returned from my shower and walked into the bedroom, it was obvious that Judy had figured out the master control panel next to the bed. The room was softly illuminated with the warm glow of indirect lighting, turned low. I climbed into bed to find that Judy was breathing deep in sleep. I tried not to disturb her as I got into bed, but the movement woke her. She never opened her eyes but smiled contentedly. She was lying on her side with her back to me, so she began to arrange herself to be spooned by me. We got ourselves organized and she gave my cock a playful bump with her ass and giggled sleepily, her eyes still closed. Then she took my right hand and placed it on her mound and my left hand on her left tit, hummed gently and drifted back to sleep. I was only moments behind her in sleep... deep peaceful sleep.

The next thing to enter my awareness was a warm mouth on my cock. I opened my eyes and was greeted by Judy's eyes locked on mine and her mouth attached gently to my cock.

Releasing her mouth hold she smiled and said, "Good morning, Master. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all," I replied, "but I have to piss first. Keep your motor running"

I jumped out of bed and headed for the bathroom singing softly to myself

"Keep your motor running"
Get out on the highway
Lookin' for adventure
And whatever comes my way."

After draining my bladder I headed back into the bedroom, now in full voice,

"Born to be wi-i-ild!"

and jumped on the bed.

"Now where were we?"

Judy laughed and said, "Right here," as she sucked my cock back into her mouth.

"Just get it hard," I said, "because I want to finish in your cunt."

"I've wanted you inside me since I first laid eyes on you, Master."

"This morning is lady's choice. Would you like to fuck or would you like to make love?"

Her eyes lit up and she smiled, "I'd love for us to make love."

I laid her on her back with her head on her pillow and spread her legs. With my fingers I checked and found her to be totally lubricated. (surprise, surprise) I also found her to be tighter than I expected but at the same time non-resistant, so my cock entered her easily all the way up to the hilt.

With my hands on the bed, holding me up above her, I looked into her eyes. I didn't move, just feeling her cunt gently but firmly holding my cock. Her eyes were half closed and her smile was dreamy and far away.

"I love you Master," she said dreamily.

"When we're making love I want you to call me Jim. Save the Master for when we're fucking."

"So we're not in our roles right now?"

"No. We're just two people who love one another making love. This is personal."

I began slowly and lovingly moving in and out of Judy. It was then I found out why she was so tight. She began milking my cock with cunt muscles most women don't even know they have.

She smiled at me, "Welcome to my cunt."

"You're just full of surprises, aren't you?"

We continued our slow lovemaking, basking in one another's love.

After a long period of silence, I said, "Judy, you should know that I don't only love you. I've fallen IN love with you. I tried to keep it from happening but I couldn't do it."

"Oh Jim, the same thing happened with me. I tried not to let it happen too, but you've totally captivated me. I'm deeply in love with you too."

Another long silence followed, but a cloud had come over the once-bright morning. Even though we were still making love, we both knew what it was... Frank.

Finally Judy broke the silence. "Jim, what about Frank? You know I would never leave him."

"I know, and I'd never ask you to. But I know we can work something out. Even though I don't have a clue what yet, I'm still confident we can."

"I've decided we can too, because right now I'm selfish enough to not be willing to give either of you up."

We had let our attention switch from a loving tactile experience to an intellectual frame of mind, and our thrusting had picked up momentum without our noticing. But the next silence brought it to our attention. We were now in a fully sexual activity.

"Master," Judy laughed. "I think we've moved into the fuck mode."

I responded by driving my cock hard into her cunt. We were immediately lost in nothing but raw, unadulterated sex. We were hammering into one another and fast approaching the breaking point.

Suddenly Judy cried out, "Can I cum Master?"

"DO IT!"

We both stiffened. I was totally buried inside her. I was grunting as stream after stream of cum emptied from my balls into Judy. She was screaming as usual. As we began to come down from our high, her wonderful cunt muscles went to work again, extracting every last drop of cum from my cock. Then I collapsed on top of her and we held each other, my limp cock still in her cunt.

"Thank you for your love, Master."

"You're easy to love, Judy."

After about a minute of silence, I jumped up and started wiping my cock off with the bed sheet.

"I would have done that for you, Master."

"I know, but if you had we would have been here in bed another hour and I'm hungry," I said jumping out of bed.

Just as my feet hit the floor the phone by the bed rang.

"Good morning," I said into the receiver.

"Good morning, Master," Bonny's cheery voice came back at me. "It's eleven o'clock. This is your wake-up call."

"Is breakfast ready?"

"Yes Sir. Just waiting for somebody to eat it."

"We'll be there in 30 seconds," I said hanging up and grabbing Judy by the hand.

As I pulled her toward the door she said, "Can I clean up just a little Master?"

"Nope."

"Yes Sir," she said, almost running to keep up.

We crossed the dungeon and when we arrived at the wall I pushed the button and the electric motor began to whir and the secret door began to open. Judy looked on in awe but said nothing.

The smell of a fresh cooked breakfast greeted us as we walked into the apartment. I pushed another button and the door closed.

Finally Judy laughed, "That's spooky."

We entered the kitchen and were greeted by the normal fare offered when I was there. There was pan fried steaks, grits, cornbread, cream gravy, and Bonny was delivering three eggs over easy to my plate as we walked in. Peter was chowing down on his plate with scrambled eggs.

To Judy Bonny said, "Looks like you two were awake when I called from the looks of your legs."

Everybody looked, including Judy. There it was, the cum oozing down her thighs. She was obviously embarrassed, but laughed along with the rest of us.

"Judy you can have the heart clogging breakfast the men are having or you can have fresh fruit and yogurt with me."

"I'm from Oklahoma. Give me the REAL breakfast," Judy laughed.

Showing her obvious disapproval Bonny asked, "How do you like your eggs?"

"Two over easy."

"You got it, and may God have mercy on your soul."

The banter at breakfast was easy and comfortable. Judy and Bonny had obviously bonded and Peter obviously approved, so things went swimmingly. At one point Judy asked what part of town we were in. I told her to go look out the front door. I went with her. When she looked out all she saw was a huge parking lot and her lonely car sitting in the middle of it. Sticking her head out the door farther, she could see The Oasis.

"Aren't you guys the tricky ones," she laughed as she re-entered the kitchen.

We all joined her in her laughter.

The afternoon training session was packed. I wanted Judy to experience as many things as possible on this first weekend. Peter would be doing the bondage training. It was his specialty and I wasn't particularly interested in it. There was also tit and nipple torture, pussy torture, clit torture, and caning.

Judy performed admirably the entire time. She seemed to have shifted a mental and emotional gear. She totally surrendered herself into it with no reservations, entering the float and allowing it to happen. I was very satisfied and pleased with how the initial training had gone on the whole.

It was 6:00 PM on Saturday when it came to a halt. I asked Judy if she needed me to drive her home, but she declined saying that she didn't want to leave her car there. She had a change of clothes in her car which Bonny retrieved for her. When she had cleaned up and changed and done her hair and make-up, she looked for the world just like a soccer mom. I realized then that up until now I had only seen her in her cowboy get-up and naked.

(to be continued)

As always, I welcome you comments, votes and email.

Shaman325
Shaman325
37 Followers