Accidental Nude Day Noonie Lunch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head blocked all view of her pretty pussy as I sat next to the lounger and lapped up all the excess sweet pussy juice already pooled there. JUST like her mom. I slid two fingers into her warm depths and gently rubbed the crura hidden in her side walls. Her walls twitched and tightened as I expected. Avoiding both her clit and G, I added a third finger. The forced expansion tugged on her sensitive spots though still untouched. She began to yearn for direct touch, but I denied her. When I pushed a fourth finger inside her hot oven, she moaned and started turning red. This was still foreplay!

I lined all four fingers in a row and angled them to avoid the two targets I would soon assault. Slowly pumping my angled fingers shallowly into her built her wanton needs to critical levels. When her legs started twitching and her chest turned bright red, she was ready. I watched her hood carefully as I righted my hand in her. She was so wet that her hood barely shifted. With my left hand rested on her mons, I pulled her hood back. Her little pearl was already erect, but now completely exposed to me and all the watchers. I didn't explain what I was doing for a reason. As my right hand pumped her pussy gently, my left tugged her hood left, then right, and repeated, always building her excitement.

When my touches made her start whimpering with her twitches, I looked around and saw everyone trying to catch my coup de gras. It was subtle enough that they would miss it unless they knew what to look for. Without breaking my cadence, I began changing the angle my right hand followed to penetrate her. Shortly it angled down so I could apply firmer pressure on her clit as I went in; it angled UP as it pulled out so it could nudge her G-spot on the way out.

Gauging her reactions to help finesse my escalation, I applied more and firmer pressure on her two spots until she was breathing erratically and gasping each time I touched her G. I whispered, "I can hold her here and extend this high level of involuntary arousal until she passes out from the exertion, OR I can gauge her plateau and force her over an edge she has never seen before. This is so intense that I can harm her if I'm not careful. Someone check your watch and do a silent two minute countdown. Give me thirty seconds warning before the end and I'll have her collapse in ecstasy within seconds of the mark."

One of the guys waved me off with a 'yeah right' and walked away. Another started the countdown. I kept Rita at the precipice for the next ninety seconds letting her feel the exquisite torture of her impending eruption before taking her down a notch. I watched her face and body and kept her safe. Someone said it had already been ten minutes of moaning before the two-minute countdown. The girls were all fingering themselves as they watched. "THIRTY SECONDS" boomed the inconsiderate timer.

"You notice that even that loud bellow didn't distract her? Her sight and hearing are diminished so she can staunchly FEEL her sex nerves fire. If you had any doubt that I am in control of her climax, watch as I push her over the edge in ten seconds." I visualized her internals and began to FEEL her arousal with her. In the Zen zone, I adjusted the angle and firmness and area of my touch and she began gasping raggedly, as did I. At the stroke of ten, I gave one more push, dragged along her G and then stopped. She SCREAMED loudly and gushed past my hand and flooded my face. Yup! Just like her mom.

Leaving my hand motionless in her as an anchor as she trembled and gasped until her breathing slowed, I rolled to my side exhausted and sighed deeply. My face was covered in fresh, tasty cum and my cock throbbed for release. Before my breathing slowed, I felt warm lips surround my stiff rod. I felt the warmth of a tongue then the snugness of a throat sucked me in until my pubes crushed someone's mouth. I rolled to my back as the sensuous throat squeezed me and I moaned loudly. A finger barely rimmed my ass before I gratefully exploded and pulsed several long-delayed gouts of creamy seed into my benefactor.

Rita was barely catching her breath as I caught mine and looked to see who blessed me with her exquisite mouth. It was Pam! Though all the women were flushed and beaming, my wife and Helen were beaming strongest. "NOW, you owe me one big one, for sure!" said Pam. Helen asked when she would get the treatment.

"Pam and Helen, did I not already promise you an extraordinary release? I will keep that promise to you both, but not today. This is an intense and exhausting cognitive process that I can rarely repeat in one day. Ask Rita what she felt. And Pam, thank you for taking pity on me when I needed the release."

"My pleasure. You taste great and beyond reminding you of your promise, I saw how focused and concerned you were with Rita and I felt compelled to reward you. How about we all finish lunch, catch some rayz and Zzzz. You can unplug Rita now and I'll clean her up."

"OK, but let her rest several minutes or your soft tongue will hurt her. I'm already looking forward to our next gathering. I hope this is a monthly celebration with you perverts!"

===================================
/\__/\
( ~ ~ )
> * < Please vote BIG and leave constructive comments. Thanks....
============== 4743 words =======Submitted = 8/25/14 ========
[g ck, 8/22/14, WP bug, ecstacy v ecstasy! ] 17 hrs 0600 8/25/14
My thanks to editor Innocent_kink for her review and comments.

12