Accidental Threesome

Story Info
He accidentally falls in with them.
1.3k words
3.77
52.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sxt999
sxt999
31 Followers

I am Sameer and in my late 20s. I am an average build but I look sexy. At least some women who I date told me. Tom and I work in the same company for over 4 years and Tom was about 20 years elder to me. I know Helen whom I met during a company party. Both Tom and Helen are in the late 40s. It was like I became a family friend of Tom. I used to go to their house which is in the suburbs of Boston a lot during the weekend to spend some time and have beer and hike in the woods which are behind their house.

One Friday afternoon I and Tom started early to his home as he need some help to fix his home. After fixing I wanted to take a bath and so Tom showed me their bathroom. Once I started taking bath, Tom behind the house to do some clean up. at that time Helen came home from work, exhausted from a day dealing with customers. She wanted a shower very badly and as she passed by the bathroom and heard the shower running. She opened the bathroom door and took off her cloths, intending to surprise Tom in the shower. Through the frosted glass door she could only see my fleshy form, and could even make out the dark patch of my pubic hair.

Helen opened the shower door, and there I stood naked, my hard cock jutting straight out. My hands moved down immediately to cover my cock. It took few minutes for me to notice that Helen was stark naked. She didn't cover herself and my eyes went to her breasts and then to her pussy. She just stood there, dumbly staring at me. She was surprised to find me jacking off in their shower and it kind of turned her on.

Just at that moment, Tom appeared in the bathroom door. His eyes widened. "Well, what am I missing out?" he said.

It was difficult to explain. She started telling him that it was an accident, and she hid her tits and pussy from me. Doug looked at me, then at her, and then actually pulled her hands away. Looking at my hard cock, he pulled her toward the shower.

"Come on, get in with him," he said. I stood there dumbfounded, but turned on, nonetheless. I really didn't know what he had in mind. Then, he started taking off his clothes, and we could see his growing hard-on, as got in the shower with me, and Tom following her. It was crowded in the shower with the three of us, and Helen turned to me, and my hard cock pressing against her hip.

Tom grabbed a bar of soap and started rubbing her back with it, and then handed it to me. With a smile, I worked up lather and then pressed my hands against her tits. Tom's hard cock pressed against her ass, and I knew that the sight of me playing with Helen's tits really turned on Tom.

That turned her on like nothing else. She felt Tom's cock move between her legs as I slowly bent her over, pushing her toward my cock. My hard dick was sticking straight up, pointing at her, throbbing. The sight of another man's hard dick really thrilled her for some reason, and she reached out and touched the giant, bulbous purple head of it.

I took a step toward her, and Tom pushed her head farther down. My cock was now right in her face, and Helen opened her mouth and let me push the head of my cock into my mouth, just as Tom shoved his cock in her wet pussy from behind. She then had her husband fucking her while She was sucking my cock.

She opened her mouth really wide, moving her head down on my fat dick, and she actually got my hard cock all the way to the back of her throat. She felt Tom's dick shoved in to her, all the way to his balls. He began thrusting in and out of her as she started bobbing her head up and down on my dick. I pulled and pushed her as Tom fucked her, moving her whole body back and forth.

She had never had two men at once like that, and it was a new, sexual thrill. Helen had never felt anything like it, and there was nothing, to which she could compare it to the thought of having my dick in her mouth as her husband fucked her.

I heard Tom begin to moan with animal-like sounds escaping his throat. She felt his cock suddenly enlarge deep in her cunt, and he began to cum, his hot jism filling her pussy.

I reached behind her and grabbed the back of her head, thrusting my hips forward and back again, fucking her in the mouth with my hard cock. My dick literally exploded with cum in her mouth.

She could feel my heavy balls tighten and rise up just before I shot my load. I continued thrusting my cock into her mouth gently, till my cock stopped shooting cum. I then pulled my cock out of her mouth.

I lowered myself to the tiled floor of the shower, moving my head beneath her. She could feel my tongue move to her cunt, with Tom's dick still buried deep inside her. My tongue flicked at her clit, and she came, her body jerking and swaying as Helen came.

Then, we jumped out of the shower and dried each other off. Still looking at each other's bodies as if it were the first time we had ever seen a naked person, we walk naked to the master bedroom with the king size bed. With Helen between me and Tom and our hands wrapped each other. We jumped on the bed, and Helen knelt in the middle of the bed. Tom knelt in front of Helen and stuck his cock in her mouth, and I entered her wet pussy from behind.

I was behind Helen and Tom wan in front of her. She sucked on Tom's cock while I fucked her from behind. I moved in and out of her cunt hard as fast, grabbing her ass and pulling, then pushing her. She could feel my balls slap against her pussy lips with every thrust. Tom pushed his cock all the way to the back of her throat. She felt it jerk and expand, and her mouth was once again filled with his hot, creamy cum.

Then I pulled out of her cunt and came around to her front, and Helen grabbed my cock, sucking on Tom's softening dick for a little while, then my fat, hard cock. I shot my load all over her face, where it mixed with Tom's, and she licked at both cocks, trying

to suck up all the cum that was dripping down our cocks and her chin. Then Tom moved her body, laying her down and spreading her legs.

She felt both of our faces move to her crotch as she closed her eyes. Our tongues lathing her pussy, both of us at once, and we moved around quickly. Helen didn't know whose tongue belonged to me, and whose was Tom's? She just knew that she was in heaven, with two hot guys eating her pussy at once.

She came, a mind-blowing orgasm shaking her body. She came and came, with a tongue occasionally flicking out and touching her clit. Then, we rested for awhile.

We lay and played with one another for awhile, and then we were ready for more sex. Helen was fucked in more positions than she can remember. This is the beginning of new relationship with Tom and Helen. I feel every woman should have two men, in case one is tired after a hard day's work.

sxt999
sxt999
31 Followers