Accountant Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my cock twitch as I carried the cups over and put them down on the corner of the table, my eyes still on her as I sat and leant back. She glanced over her shoulder and stood, walking over to stand, hands on hips, in front of me.

My eyes travelled up her, the slight creasing of the panties over her mound, her rounded breasts with their fat nipples then her smiling face with an expectant look.

"Here," she said, reaching out her hands.

I leant forward and let her take my hands. She pulled them to the waistband of her panties. As I glanced up she was pensively biting her lower lip.

I hooked my thumbs in and focused on her crotch as I slipped them down. I was surprised to see her bushy pubes appear and as they slid lower I saw that they were crotchless tights.

"You like them?" she asked.

I glance up to see her broad smile.

"I bought them yesterday," she continued as I slipped the panties to her knees and let them fall.

My hands travelled back up and I slipped my hands around her ass and pulled her in to rub my nose and lips into her bushy mound. She giggled and her hands came down to push my head in.

I released her and leant back. My cock was so hard in my pants; if the baby had been asleep I would be eating her out, lapping at that tantalizing pink strip and the silky folds hidden below.

"I feel really sexy," she said wiggling her hips.

"You look like a goddess from a dream," I said in hushed tones.

"Oh," she said leaning her knees on the edge on the cushion and reaching to wrap her arms around my neck.

She felt my cock as she lay on me. "I wish George was asleep," she whispered.

"He will be later," I said slipping my arms around her back and feeling her warm soft skin under my hands.

After a few long seconds she leant back and stood.

"Which one's mine?" she asked, turning to the cups.

I glanced past her, "The one nearest."

She took her cup and went to sit with the baby. My erection drooped slowly as I sipped my coffee and watched her sit and play. It was flaccid enough when I finished my drink and I stood and walked around to my computer.

Whilst last night my muse was reluctant the sexual charge filling me now had me making more mistakes as I tried to go too fast to keep up with the pictures in my mind.

I felt her arms slip over my shoulders and her hands start undoing my shirt buttons. I stopped and leant back, my head bending back to look up to her.

"George is asleep," she said softly.

I spun around and stood while she pulled me close as she leant in to kiss me. When she broke the kiss my hands went to my belt as I slipped my shoes off before walking around the end, slipping my trousers off as I sat next to her.

My cock was pointing skywards as she crouched and continued to unbutton my shirt. I reached an arm and parted her knees and let my hand slide up her nylon coated inner thighs and then down to stroke over her pussy.

She turned to kneel athwart me, her pussy getting dangerously close to my cock. Her hand went down to grasp it and she shifted forward to rub it over her soft folds.

My hands went to her breasts, my thumbs pressing in on her nipples as the pleasure mounted in my cock. She shifted its tip till it was teasing her hard nub, my little split taking the benefit making my head tingle.

Almost against my will I pushed her back. "Bed," I said as she looked straight at me.

She released me and twisted off to stand. I got up and followed, cock bouncing and slapping as her sexy figure led me upstairs. As she straightened from putting the carrier down I pulled her hips in to press my hard cock against her ass.

She gave a mock moan and wriggled against me then lifted a leg to reach under and pull my cock between her legs and into the lips of her warm wet pussy.

She groaned for real and began to gently rock back and fore on her tip toes. As her back arched my hands slipped up over her ribs to take her breasts, my fingers and thumbs clamping to her nipples.

She moaned again and spun around, pulling her nipples free before I could release them. She pushed me back onto the bed and pulled herself on top of me to plant her lips on mine.

Her tongue snaked in and her passion aroused my excitement further, my hands pressing her firmly to me while my cock throbbed. The passion melted to play as she started tracing small kisses around my mouth.

She pushed up and sat astride my chest her smiling face beaming down on me.

"Can we sixty nine?" she asked shuffling up a bit.

The thought of her pussy in my face and her sucking at my cock had me eagerly saying, "Yes."

She lifted herself up to kneel and turned around to replace the view of her breasts to the more delectable one of her glistening lips opening as she slipped back. My hands went to her hips to guide her as her knees rested on my shoulders.

My tongue skimmed over her silky lips as I took in her taste and aroma, my chin brushing her pubes as she settled and I felt her tongue begin its work with a gentle tasting brush over my helmet.

I worked her lips and tunnel, lapping at the fresh juices as she sucked and licked at my helmet while her hand slowly slid up and down my shaft.

She began to wriggle and push as I switched to playing with her hard nub. My hands began to massage the globes of her ass, kneading the yielding flesh under the soft skin.

My cock throbbed as her mouth slobbered over it, her tongue sliding around the rim of my helmet. My legs crossing and uncrossing as she took me nearer to the cliff.

My hands held her firm as her wriggles turned to jerks and her head lifted as she gave out a throaty groan which turned into a scream as she squeezed on my cock.

As she arched up my tongue lapped at the flood of juices, feeling it sticky on my cheeks as my hands glided over the nylon covered globes. I felt her hair brush over me as her head lifted and her lips slid over my helmet.

I kept licking gently on her silky lips as her head started bobbing on my cock, sending thrills down my shaft and lifting me back to the heights of pleasure.

My hand slipped down onto the skin of her back as my hips bucked and twisted, her lips slipped lower and her tongue flicked over my helmet as my seed erupted to fill her mouth.

I lay gasping as she sent more thrill through me as she sucked and licked at the last dribble. Then she lifted her leg over me and spun around to face me, a broad smile on her face as she looped her arms around my neck.

We lay cuddled together for a while as I stroked her back and marvelled at my good fortune in holding a gorgeous girl like her in my arms and wanting to share my bed.

"I wish we could stay here all day and just do it when we felt," she said raising her head from my chest.

"Mm, don't temp me," I said. "I could hold you like this forever."

She pushed up and pressed her lips to mine. "I love you," she said softly.

She kissed me again, slipping her tongue between my lips and pulling my head tight. My hands roamed over her back, my senses delighted by the touch of her smooth skin under my fingers.

"We'd better get up," she said as she pushed herself up clear of me.

I was reluctant to let her out of my arms as she sat up, her tousled hair and smile making her look more desirable. She half rolled off and then swung her feet over the edge of the bed.

"Come on," she said as she stood.

I slid myself to the edge and sat up to see her bending, her lips looking a lot plumper than when we started. Much as I was tempted to reach and slide my finger in I stood as she straightened lifting the carrier.

I followed her down, watching the top of her head and her bare shoulders, my cock already twitching at the thought of fucking her later despite the protest of my head.

She set the carrier down giving me another glimpse that set my cock off again as I collected my empty cup.

"Do you want coffee?" I asked as I walked around to retrieve hers.

"Yes please," she said sitting and leaning back to watch me walk around.

I felt a little self-conscious as she watched my flapping cock and I could feel it growing as I bent to pick up hers. I quickly turned.

"Be five minutes," I said over my shoulder and glimpsing her still watching, a smile on her face.

I felt pleased and happy, feeling younger and sprightlier as I walked through to start the coffee going. In the back of my mind I wondered when her interest would fade but for now I was living the dream.

She was sat in the corner of the settee, legs along the back. She gave me a smile as I walked across cups in hand, her eyes watching my bouncing cock and causing it to twitch again.

She drew her legs up and swivelled as I put the cups down and I sat next to her. She brought her legs back around, slipping one behind me and the other across my lap.

"I should do some writing," she said lazily.

"So should I," I said looking at the clock.

"What are your fantasies?" she asked. "Do you write them into your stories?"

"Sometimes, but only if my character leads me there."

"What's your favourite fantasy?"

"I'm living it now with you," I said with a little chuckle.

"No seriously, no little foot fetish or something?"

"No, not really I just like straight up sex, there's enough enjoyment in that."

"I have dark fantasies sometimes, like where I'm a slave and my master is forcing himself on me."

"You should write it down," I said lifting her leg a little and leaning forward for my cup.

"Pass me mine?" she asked.

I passed it over and then sat back with mine.

"You've got a voyeuristic streak," she said.

"Who doesn't like beauty and sex combined?" I said excusing myself.

She giggled. "Which part of me do you like best?" she asked, trying to sound nonchalant.

"From your pretty face to your dainty toes," I said diplomatically.

"What part excites you most," she said pressing the point.

"Your pussy," I said my eyes flicking to it.

She bent her knee out, giving me a better look at her wetly gleaming lips as they pealed back and started my cock twitching. My gaze travelled up to her breasts and the fat nipples then onto her face and the tangled mass of curls surrounding it.

As she smiled back at me we heard the baby gurgle. She sat up and I leant forward to let her lift her leg over, as she swivelled around I bent again and picked my clothes up and retreated to my office chair to slip my shorts on.

While she saw to the baby I looked at the blank screen, impatiently waggling the mouse a second time as I waited for it to light. When I stared at the words my thoughts were on the questions she just asked.

I was particularly interested in her 'Dark fantasy', though I had glossed over it and attempted to change the subject I wondered if it was a hint of some kind.

The rest of the questions sounded like probes to see if there was any special way to please me, her just being here and walking around semi-nude was pleasure enough with the love making the icing on the top.

As my tummy rumbled I looked at the time again, it was near enough lunch time to stop and make it.

"Lunch time," I announced standing.

She looked up at me.

"Do you want scrambled or omelette?" I asked.

"Can I have a cheese omelette?"

"Yes, you've got a choice of Cheddar or Gouda?"

"Is the Cheddar mature?"

"No, it's a mild one."

"I'll have that then."

"Okay," I nodded as I walked around, my eyes scanning down from her face to her breasts.

Her arms opened as she leant back against the settee, elbows on the cushions. I looked back to her face and grinned back at her as she jiggled them and my eyes flicked back to watch them sway.

She laughed and I looked back up to meet her eyes.

"Go on. Kitchen," she said leaning back down.

I turned smiling to myself and set off to make lunch. She followed me in a minute later the carrier baby hooked on her arm and the bag over her shoulder.

"Might as well feed George while we're at it," She said putting the carrier down.

She switched the handle down and around to prop him up so he could see us. She rummaged in the bag for the jar of food before selecting a pan and filling it to set on the stove.

I made my omelette first, while she warmed the baby food, and ate it while she fed George and then made hers and kept George amused while she ate.

I made coffee while she loaded up the dishwasher and carried the bag back when we finally returned to the front room. She sat back on the floor to unstrap George; I put her cup on the table and sat in the armchair to relax with mine.

I'd been sat only a few minutes when my phone went off in my pocket. I jumped up and rushed around to the computer where I'd left my clothes and hurriedly answered it.

"Tony, that was quick."

"Yes, your guy is an amateur."

"Easy was it?"

"Yes, he transferred the whole account straight to an account here then transferred halves to two other accounts. You want the details?"

"Yes, can you email me them."

"Yes, can do, hope it helps and that's one you owe me."

"Anytime. Thanks again."

He hung up and I put the phone down thoughtfully.

"Okay?" Heather asked.

"Yes, yes. That was actually news for you."

"What? Mother?"

"No, it's about your father's bank accounts, information for Mike that had stalled the investigation."

She knelt up on the settee. "Really?"

"Yes. It should help him start things moving again."

"Thank you," she said leaning forward and wrapping her arms around me.

I could feel her firm bare breasts skin to skin with me as her arms tightened in a hug, the faint aroma of her hair shampoo invaded my nostrils as her head pressed against my chin.

It was a moment you wish you could capture forever; a moment when I wished the love and affection she was showing me could and would last, a moment taking me back to my youth and my own first love.

She slipped back to sit on her heels, her face happy and smiling.

"He's emailing me," I said turning to the mouse and waggling it to wake the computer. "Then I need to talk to Mike again."

As the screen sprang to life I felt her arms slide around my neck.

"You're my hero for this," she said softly in my ear.

The 'Bing bong' of my mail stopped my replying and I leant forward, her hands sliding to my shoulders, as I clicked on the notification icon.

It was a short note with several attachments. I opened the drawer and got a fresh memory stick and loaded them onto it before opening them. Reading through I could see what he meant by amateur.

Willard Mitterrand and Hamish Cameron were the names on the accounts. I recognized some of the names on the statement, an accountant, stock brokers, other overseas tax havens.

I picked up my phone and dialled Mike. He sounded a tinge annoyed until I told him what I'd got and gave him the names. That got him excited enough to make the trip over to look for himself and take a copy.

I thumbed the off and looked up at her waiting expectantly.

"He's on his way over," I said. "The names mean something to him I think."

"So we can get this settled and finally put everything behind us."

The relief showed on her face and she sat back into the corner and stretched her legs out. "You know I still don't believe he did it."

I thought about Mike and his suspicions, I probably wouldn't have told her even if he hadn't asked for my confidence.

"I don't know enough, but you better get dressed."

She gave me a weary smile and swung her legs around while I bent to pick up my clothes. I dressed quickly, popping my phone back in my pocket before walking to find my shoes.

I had the coffee primed and ready, Heather was on the settee, legs curled under her with the baby by her side. I was waiting nervously as I wondered what he'd make of Heather being here.

I answered the door, greeting him with a smile.

"Heather [surname] is inside with me, I didn't expect you over," I said quietly.

"Yes, I know you're seeing her mother," he replied patting me on the shoulder. "Shall we see what your friend's digging has turned up?"

I led him through and over to the computer, giving him the memory stick before bringing the screen back to life.

"Here," I said moving to let him sit down. "Do you want a coffee?"

"Thanks," he said clicking open the first attachment.

I gave Heather a smile as I walked around on my way to the kitchen. I brought the sugar with me as I'd forgotten to ask, he was checking some notes on his laptop while Heather was watching him intently.

"Coffee," I announced, walking over. "Do you take sugar?"

"Two please," said Mike looking up.

"I'll have one," Heather chimed in.

I smiled to myself as I spooned the sugar out, flashing her a quick grin as Mike looked back at his screen. I stirred and passed hers over while walking around to give Mike his.

He mumbled his thanks as I saw him scroll down through a witness statement. I walked back around and sat in my armchair, waiting to see what happened next.

"I've got them," he said emphatically as he looked up and over at me.

"Who?" I asked looking him face to face.

"Jim Becks and Cyril Graham," he said smiling.

"Not my father?" asked Heather.

"No, they just used his account to lay a false trail. Now to find out how they murdered him," he said.

"Murder!" Heather exclaimed excitedly.

"This is between us," he said looking from me to Heather.

"Yes," Heather said coming to her knees.

I nodded when he looked over at me.

He stood. "I'll see what my Super says, this is enough to convict them on the fraud and that throws doubt on the verdict of suicide by taking away the motive."

"I knew it," Heather proclaimed. "I knew he couldn't kill himself."

Tears were in her eyes when she turned to me. Mike closed his laptop and got up.

"Thanks for this," he said, looking at me as I stood to show him out.

He paused at the end and looked at Heather. "Not a word of this to your mother. Understand?"

She nodded.

He looked back to me with a grim smile. "I'll see myself out."

I turned to Heather as he walked to the door; she sat up and brought her legs around as I took the few steps that separated us. She threw herself at me and gave a little sob as she wrapped her arms around me.

"I knew, I knew," She said her voice trembling on the verge more tears.

I held her and softly rubbed her back, not quite sure what to do. I gently backed her down, kneeling in front of her as I looked up at her.

"This is the best news ever." She said, her face breaking into a smile. "It's strange but it's better that he was murdered, it's not as horrible now it's not his fault."

"I know," I said reassuringly.

She leant forward, hands under my arms, and pulled me up. "I want to thank you for this," she said pulling me in to kiss me.

The kiss morphed from passionate to sensual and I could feel her nipples getting hard against my chest.

"Wait," I said breaking off the kiss and leaning back.

Her head flopped back, a smile growing on my face as she looked at me.

"My life has just keeps getting better and better since I met you," she said.

"Since you tried to blackmail me," I replied chuckling.

"You're like a wish that's been granted," she went on, her hands starting to ruffle the hair on my neck.

"You're like some kind of miracle too," I said. "Like a flame haired angel from heaven."

"We belong together," she said pulling me in for another kiss.

The kiss was brief but sensual again, like a promise of delights to come.

"I wish I could come and live with you," she said with a sigh.

"Heath...." I began

"I know," she said. "But at least I've got next Friday."

"Yes," I agreed.

She shuffled up a little. "Sit and hold me."

I squeezed down beside her and she snuggled her back into me.

"That's better," she said lifting my hand to cup her breast.