Accustomed to Her Face Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bill33
bill33
57 Followers

Fleurie said, "The substance I need must be gathered in a particular way. For you, my lovely," and she looked at you, "Gathering it will, I dare say, be fun and probably easy. For you," and she looked at Kristin, "It will be a challenge and may rely on the very great generosity of your companion here." She turned and rummaged around in a drawer in a chest and came out with a small gold talisman on a gold chain. She slipped it over her neck. "This may come in handy, my lovely."

You wanted to ask what it was, but you didn't seem to be able to form the words. But you heard Kristin asking, "What does it do?"

"It carries a simple charm. It makes the wearer appear like someone else. You can take on someone else's appearance by applying a bit of that person to the talisman. Sweat will work. So would other bits – hair – or, even more potent would be – some bodily fluid." and she chuckled.

"Why would I want to appear like someone else?" Kristin asked.

"All in good time, my lovely. All in good time."

She smiled at Kristin. Then Kristin smiled back. They had the same mischievous look in their eyes and you thought how kindred they were.

Then something seemed to occur to Kristin and she said, wryly, "Quoting the Wicked Witch is a little hokey, don't you think?"

Fleurie parried, "Who do you think was the subject matter expert working with Langley, Ryerson, and Woolf on the Oz script?"

"You mean..."

"Yup – 'Melting... my beautiful wickedness, gone, gone' etcetera. All me."

The two of them cracked up as you watched. You smiled broadly. You wanted to giggle, but you didn't seem to be able to make a sound.

Kristin looked at you. "Hey, you OK?"

You considered this for a second and nodded your head, smiling again. You felt warm and pleased. "Yes," you said simply and smiled warmly.

"She's just fine. I promised no harm would come to her and none will. She is happy and safe. She is in a particularly pliant state. She will do anything you ask – as long as she perceives it as safe. And she will only tell the truth. In a sense, she is yours right now already. That carries great responsibility."

You saw the expression on Kristin's face change slightly. She was awed. She looked at you. "I'm being selfish."

"Yes, you are," said the Madame.

"But I want this. I can't help myself." You saw a kind of longing and hunger in Kristin's expression.

Fleurie sighed, "Yes, I know, lovely. You are very young. The very young don't always know what best for themselves."

Kristin turned to you and you looked into each other's eyes. "Darling," she said, and took your hand in hers, "Will you please go on this adventure with me? Pretty please?"

You smiled at Kristin. "Yes, Kristin, I will."

Kristin looked down. She whispered. "Thank you. It's only for two days."

You wondered what she meant, but you smiled and, with some effort to exert your will, you reached out and touched her cheek. Something was clearly deeply moving her. She seemed to be in conflict. You kind-of felt sorry for her. You wanted her to be happy.

She looked back up at you. Then, it was as if you came to an inner agreement – unspoken, but mutually sensed. Yes, you were in it together now and you would enjoy the ride.

The Madame sensed the agreement too, and she slowly shook her head. "Very well, then. Let us begin. For the first part of the adventure, you need to strip down, my lovelies. Go on – help each other out while I prepare things a bit." And she undid the ribbon that had tied Kristin's hair back.

So you stood facing each other, unbuttoning each others' blouses. Kristin undid your skirt and it fell to the floor and you slid her skirt down her legs. To do so, you bent down in front of her and as your face came close to her crotch, you could smell her wonderfully fragrant excitement. Your own pussy gushed and you gasped. Kristin stepped out and, as you stood again, she slid her hands under your opened blouse, undoing your bra. You returned the favor and soon, the two of you sat down again side by side on the chaise with you nipples hardening in the trailer's atmosphere, even though it was comfortably warm.

You were struck by how pretty Kristin was. Her long, straight red hair fell down over her shoulders. Her breasts were larger than yours, but not big. You thought they looked perfect and you wondered why you hadn't noticed them before.

"Such good children," the Madame said as she turned back, carrying two little cloth parcels. "You are lovely, darlings. Soon, I will give you naughty little girls the first part of what I promised – the beginning of a wonderful night to remember. Then I'll send you home to enjoy the rest of it together. After that – well – we'll talk all about that before I send you home tonight." And she nearly cackled.

"Now – lean back and scoot you pretty little tushies forward. It is, of course, too late to reconsider now." She shot you both a wicked grin.

You realized she was right. You couldn't have said no if you wanted to. But you smiled. You didn't want to say no. You looked up at Madame Fleurie, smiling. And she smiled back. "Yes, little dear, it's too late now – but you will come to no harm, I promise. Nothing that a long day's sleep won't fix – although – you may find some things a little changed. But then, you will be back in a couple days to complete our bargain and I'll take care of that – if you decide you want me to."

"And you," she looked at Kristin. This will all require much more of you. To begin with, now, a great deal of self control. Come on, now, scoot forward."

And so you and Kristin obediently shifted on the chaise so you were reclining slightly back against the thick pillows behind you and your butts were right on its front edge. You wondered what she had meant as she knelt in front of you and reached up to your waist. "Lift, dear," she said and, to your slight astonishment, you obeyed, lifting your hips off the chaise so she could pull your panties and leggings down, and off. It was astonishing because you had thoughtlessly obeyed her. It was pleasant to obey. It felt good and right to obey. Kristin, sitting beside you was next. She glanced at you first and smiled a little, then she too, lifted her hips as her underthings were slid down her legs and off.

Fleurie came back to you and adjusted your legs so they were parted quite wide and your pussy lips were exposed. Then it was Kristin's turn.

Looking down over your belly you could see a great mirror opposite and you could see both your pussies clearly, your legs spread open. The sight was lascivious.

You thought to yourself that Kristin had such a pretty pussy. The Madame slid the mirror closer to your knees. And, as if she had read your mind, "See how pretty you are?"

Kristin's pussy lips were creamy white and were fuller than yours. They were parted slightly, and wet in between, and as the Madame spread Kristin's legs wider, it revealed her delicious inner lips – pinker and so delicate, and shiny-wet. The hood of her clitoris was shifted up slightly and her sweet little clitty was peeking out. Above her darling mound was a growth of fine, red hair the slightest hint of which extended down the very top insides of her legs, the flesh of the insides of her thighs was so inviting, pale, and firm.

In contrast, your lips were a light-chocolate color. They were small and, stretched apart. Your inner lips were plainly visible and your clitoris was extended. You had shaved your hair and you legs were far more muscular – you had taken this year off from the fencing team, but you still practiced regularly enough to maintain your basic skills.

You were familiar with your own reflection. You liked to watch yourself when we made love. And you liked the way you looked now. Your cunny was very wet. You smiled.

In the mirror, you could see Kristin looking at you. She was drinking in the view. You turned to her and she turned to you and said, "You OK, baby?"

You nodded. "Yes, Kris."

Kristin held your hand as Madame Fleurie, having put on her coat, placed the two little parcels on your navels.

She looked at Kristin intently. "I'm going out for a walk now. Maybe I'll get some food – yes – I'm hungry." She chuckled to herself. "This part of the 'adventure' is for you two alone. I'll be back. But, dear,"

"Yes, Madame."

"Your companion has the advantage of her altered state. In your case, you will need to willingly stay still and 'just go' with the experience. I promise you it will be a very pleasant one, but it will seem strange at times and you must not make any attempt to stop it." She paused and repeated herself commandingly. "You – must – not – try to stop it." Then she shrugged. "It's far too late for that now. Do you understand?"

Kristin's eyes widened. "Yes, Madame."

Madame Fleurie smiled and leaned over and fiddled with Kristin's long, straight red hair. She kissed Kristin's forehead. Taking Kristin's chin in her hand she said, "There's hope for you yet, child." And she stood back up.

She blew out all the candles except for the ones that cast light on your naked bodies. She left the trailer. You could hear her locking the door behind her.

The winter wind blew and shook the trailer. Kristin squeezed your hand. "Maybe this is a big mistake," she said. She looked at you. "You see – I've been holding a secret. I – I – it's that I..."

But her words trailed off and she looked down at the parcel on her navel. Then you felt it too. An odd – itch. Not unpleasant. Just really – odd. You looked down at your parcel. Did it move?

You looked at your reflections. You could see your legs spread wide open, your pussies completely exposed. You two looked so naughty and sexy. It was exciting. And there, on your bellies, right on your navels were the parcels.

You hadn't focused on them before, but you could see they were like little bundles of cloth, gathered together at the top. The cloth was subtly colorful deep reds and browns and greens with a bright, almost luminescent yellow stripe.

It was definitely itching you in and odd way. More like tingling, really.

In the reflection, Kristin looked at you. "Do you feel it too, baby?"

"Yes, Kris."

"You OK?"

"Yes..." and you saw her parcel move. She gasped. She held your hand tighter. Then you saw yours move too.

The parcels were slowly and very slightly undulating. It was most certainly tingling now and the tingling was spreading all around it. Up into your diaphragm and down your belly. And inside too, not just on the surface of your skin. It was surprising, but really, when you thought about it, very nice. It had a warmth to it. And – and what? Yes – a kind of erotic fire.

Kristin said, "Oh! Oh!" Her eyes were wide. She turned to you again. "It's – it's really – " she squeezed your hand. "It feels really – and she shuddered – good."

Suddenly the tingling grew in intensity. It turned to a deep and sensual heat. You shivered too and gasped. The sensation quickly spread up through your chest and neck and down your legs. Your breasts felt suddenly slightly swollen – and, when you looked in the mirror, you thought that both your and Kristin's breasts did, indeed, look bigger. Your nipples were very erect. Kristin's lovely pink nipples were standing out.

You looked down at your pussies in the reflection. Even your pussies looked more voluptuous. Her lips looked even more full and yours – yours had a fullness and womanly shape they hadn't had just a minute ago. And your inner lips protruded slightly and you cunny looked – how to put it – hungry.

Both your pussies were wet. Kristin's cunny was more closed, yours was slightly opened. You wondered if Kristin was a virgin even though she was older than you. Yes, you thought, it must be so.

Kristin moaned softly. Yes, you felt it too. It was a delicious turn-on. You were very aroused. She squeezed your hand. "Oh, my! Oh, Little Baby, it's wonderful." You liked how she was calling you her little baby. Particularly in the context of being so aroused, it was especially nice somehow.

The little parcels still undulated slowly and, as you watched your own, the yellow stripe, glowing more strongly, seemed to be – what – was it slightly writhing? Yes. It was. And the colored pattern in the fabric seemed to organize itself around the writhing stripe. It looked almost like there was a coil of rope inside the parcel that was undulating and writhing. But now – no – the parcel itself seemed to be a little pile of undulating rope with the stripe along its length.

The sexual excitement continued to grow.

Kristin moaned again, louder. And you heard yourself moan too. You looked at her face in the mirror. She was watching your pussy. You looked at hers, it was dripping wet, just like yours. She was so enthralled by your pussy; wet, open – that she didn't notice the transformation right away. But then she did. And she gripped your hand.

The little piles of writhing rope that sat on your navels had changed again. They had taken on the form of little, long creatures. Snake-like things. And they began to uncoil themselves. Yes – and now they had noses and eyes and little flicking tongues. The luminescent stripes down their back seemed to glow more brightly. They slithered up over your breasts, coiling around your nipples and squeezing.

Kristin squealed – half from fear and half from pleasure.

Your breasts felt even larger. How could that be? But yes. And – full. Full?

Now you look over at Kristin. Yes, her breasts are obviously much larger. They lie against her chest, sagging in new way. And her snake wraps itself around her right breast – the one closest to you and squeezes. You feel your own snake squeeze you too. And Kristin's snake nuzzles her nipple. And yours nuzzles you. As you look down at your snake, you see its head draw back and open its mouth, ready to strike.

Lightning fast, your snake darts forward, opening its mouth, its little teeth bared. It latches onto your nipple and you feel a new sensation. Kristin moans loudly. You look at her face, then at her snake. You see it sucking her and milking her breast with its body, squeezing and undulating.

Your breast is being milked too and you feel a hot liquid begin to flow through your nipple into the snake's mouth.

There is an accompanying acute sexual excitement, and, inexplicably, a wave of affection for the snake. You close your eyes. You lose yourself in the moment. The snake is your darling thing.

Kristin squeezes your hand again, and you open your eyes to look at her. She is smiling warmly. "Oh, baby girl. It's wonderful. Is it good, baby?"

"Yes, Kris. So, so good."

Kristin is squirming slightly and you realized you are too. You look at your snake as it disconnects from your nipple. The snake looks like it's grown a little larger. You feel it move to your other breast. Another squeeze, another strike. A slight bite this time. You nearly come. And it sucks hard and you feel your breast yielding the hot liquid again. And you close your eyes and drift. So sweet. So, so sweet.

You feel your femininity in a new, strong way. You are part of the earth, part of the cycle of life. You are a woman. Your little darling is sucking you with determination. You can't help but love it. You open your eyes and looked at it.

The creature slows and detaches. You feel it gradually release its grip of your breast. It raises its head and looks you in the eye. It blinks and with a flick of its tongue, moves down your belly where it coils up on your navel. You think it is completely adorable.

In the mirror, you see Kristin's still sucking. You can see it swallowing, taking its fill. And you see an expression of complete bliss on Kristin's face. She looks over at you, dreamy-eyed. "Thank you, baby girl. Thank you for doing this with me. This is wonderful. It's kinda weird, but it's amazingly wonderful."

Her snake lets go of her and slowly slithers down her belly. But it doesn't coil. And yours is on the move, too – lower. You look in the mirror. You see it leaning over your pubis and nuzzling the top of your pussy lips, gently stroking your clitoris with its nose. You draw in your breath sharply. It is delicious. But you see its head lift again. You feel it strike. It has bitten your clitoris with its prickly little teeth and it is sucking it perfectly. You nearly scream in pleasure.

Kristin is watching you. She doesn't even notice her own thing rearing back. Then hers strikes. She exclaims, "Oh! Oh my God!" And she writhes as the little serpent sucks and bites her most tender spot. She instinctively spreads her legs wider in her pleasure and then, as she squirms, you both watch in the mirror as the strange creature detaches and slides it's head into her cunny.

She gasps and moans. Her eyes are wide and disbelieving. It is teasing her cunny open. The snake is little bigger around than your thumb, but she seems to be very tight and it is working her open with its head. It is teasing her and wetting her. It withdraws and bites her clitoris again, sucking it and tickling her pussy lips with its body.

She screams in raw pleasure and it pushes more assertively into her cunny and her virgin flesh yields just a little bit. The snake rolls and squirms deeper in. It is slick now, and slippery, stretching her open. She gasps and gapes, her eyes unblinking, watching the unimaginable. But it feels so good! She is panting as it slowly works its way in.

She arches and squirms at it slowly takes her. To her amazement, there is no resistance from her hymen even though the creature finally disappears inside her. "Oh my God! Oh my God! It's – it's – so – goooood." She shrieks. "Oh! Nnnnnnggg. It's fucking me. It's – fucking – me. It's incredible."

She begins to writhe rhythmically while you watch. "Oh yeeeesssss. My little baby. Yeeeeesssss. I'm – I'm going to come – come sooooooo haaaarddd!"

On cue your snake slithers directly down your pussy and slips inside easily. You watch it slide in.

There is an incredible sexual energy that flows through your loins and abdomen. It is hot and female, but more than that, it is full and womanly. At first you can feel the creature moving inside you. Yes, yes – it is fucking you. But very soon, the specific sense of it seems to disappear – it is taking no space inside you.

Then, in a rush of heat and flame and unbridled sexual power, you both arch back. And then you both come. You come together, holding hands, gripping each other so tight. The orgasm is unique. It is deep and full and feels like you are part of a huge feminine entity. As if you are joined with a goddess of female-hood.

It is wonderful. You are lifted. Wave after wave. Moaning and mewing together. It is like having sex – like being fucked from the inside, but by womanhood itself. You writhe. You both undulate and squirm with a lovely feline fluidity. Your hips sway and roll. You spread your legs wide open, taking pleasure in the lewd display.

You are working your bodies into a frenzy. And you are watching in the mirror. Wild and free. Your hearts pounding. Gasping for breath. You moan louder. You are almost there... and now, you climax again, and you scream.

Kristin cries out: "Oh God! Ohhh Ohhh Gooooddd!" And you see Kristin clamp her legs shut and squeeze. You try it too. Yes – as hard as you can. That feels just right. It feels so good. So very good.

You both slowly touch down. Back to earth. Holding hands. Beads of sweat on your beautiful naked bodies. You lie next to each other – smiling at each other.

Kristin squeezes your hand. "Thank you, baby. That was strange, but wonderful. I – I need to tell you something. But perhaps it better wait for a little while."

She suddenly rolls over and kisses you on your mouth. It is a tender lingering kiss. You find yourself returning it and you feel a lovely stirring of arousal. You are still dreamy. You are content. You don't wonder what will come next.

bill33
bill33
57 Followers