Acey-Deucy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I bet fifteen,” said Kaydee. Rob and Frank were immediately disappointed: even if she lost, her skirt would stay on. For now anyway. Their disappointment was short lived. She lost. She put two-fifty into the pot and then stood up to take off her shirt. She turned her back to the table, prompting a few boos. Crossing her arms and taking hold of her shirt, she slowly drew it up over her head. She held it crumpled across her breasts as she turned around. The guys’ eyes were glued to the shirt. She started to pull it away playfully, and then covered up again.

“Like that, Frankie?” she teased, pinching his cheek, then giving it a little slap. “How about you,” she said, turning to Rob. “Wanna see?” Rob, slack jawed, nodded. Kaydee turned her back again and lowered the shirt. She glanced over her shoulders, first at Rob, then at Frank. Then she turned around and threw her shirt onto the table.

Josh had a raging hard on now. She had done a few strip teases for him before, but they paled in comparison to this, in front of their friends. Kaydee had the most spectacular tits he had ever seen. Firm, juicy C cups with deliciously chewable nipples. His cock strained as she squeezed them together and jiggled. He knew Rob and Frank were eating their hearts out right now. Watching their reaction was definitely making this more thrilling. He hoped Kaydee would pull him into the bathroom for a quickie: let him push her over the sink, lift up her denim skirt and drive right into that fiery pussy of hers.

Dana wasn’t surprised to see Frank totally hypnotized by Kaydee’s little performance. She had long suspected he had a thing for her. And who could blame him? Kaydee was the antithesis of his sweet, demure wife. But Rob surprised her. He was flat out staring at Kaydee’s breasts, unaware of anything around him. Was he drunk? Or was it that little pat on his leg that had grazed Dana’s toe? Or maybe more happened in that exchange than Dana had realized. At any rate, watching her man drool uncontrollably over another woman’s breasts was beginning to piss her off. She wondered how Josh felt about his wife stripping down. She turned her head slightly and tried to sneak a look at him out of the corner of her eye. As she did, his gaze turned toward her and their eyes locked. She felt so busted! But her eyes wouldn’t turn away. She hesitated for a long moment, staring into his blue-gray eyes. She opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out. She tore her gaze away. She felt a little flustered, but couldn’t say exactly why. Had there been a little thrill that had run through her? She steadied herself, leaned over to Josh and whispered.

“Doesn’t that bother you?”
“I guess it probably should,” Josh replied. “But right now I’m too turned on to care.” He nodded down toward his lap and involuntarily her eyes followed. Not only was there a sizable bulge in his shorts, there was a small wet stain.

“Oh,” she squeaked, turning quickly away. She didn’t know why she was embarrassed. Surely, Rob would be every bit as aroused. She was aware that Josh was looking at her, studying her reaction and… was he smiling? Of course he would find Dana’s reaction amusing—his wife was sitting across the table topless!

Frank could hardly believe what was happening. He had never seen anything like this before. He never would have thought he would ever be a part of something so… so… what was the word? Exciting? Erotic? Pornographic? And that it was Kaydee made it all the more unbelievable. How many times had he seen her in his mind’s eye while he made love to Linda? He loved his wife, of course, but she just wasn’t sexually provocative. She had tried to be, but her efforts seemed forced and awkward. Eventually, by unspoken mutual consent, they had stopped altogether and Frank now resorted to fantasizing about other women to bring himself to orgasm when they had sex. Kaydee was one of his favorites. He couldn’t have dreamt up anything this good though. He doubted he’d need any other inspiration but this for weeks to come.

The drinks had started catching up with him and, combined with the sexual stimulation of Kaydee’s bare breasts within arms reach, was making him feel a bit giddy. Linda was dealing the cards now. She was leaning forward, her melon-like breasts hanging almost to the table. But Frank wasn’t looking at them. He kept turning to look at Kaydee. And she knew he was; smiled when he did, almost as if she was encouraging him. Every time he glanced, she caught him. And every time that happened, another surge ran through his rock hard member.

Josh got up to make another batch of drinks. He gave one of Kaydee’s breasts a soft squeeze as he went by, hoping it might spark that little session in the bathroom he had been fantasizing about. But she smiled and patted his hand in a way that he knew meant not yet. Several of the others had seen him, he knew, but that only made it better. Was he catching a little of Kaydee’s attitude toward their friends? When he brought the drinks back to the table, he made sure she saw the bulge in his shorts. But Kaydee apparently had other ideas and waved him into his seat.

The pot had dwindled a bit as Frank and Josh had whittled away at it, and now both of them had a respectable amount of cash in front of them. The others were still scraping along, ever at risk of sacrificing their clothing. Then Linda dealt herself a favorable hand. She paused for a moment, not sure what to do.

“Twenty for the bra!” offered Rob, his speech starting to slur a bit.

“You don’t have twenty,” Kaydee pointed out to him.

“Well, twenty from the pot then.”

“No,” said Kaydee smiling sweetly. “We’ve already set the price of a bra at two-fifty.” She indicated her own breasts as evidence. “And panties are worth ten.”

Linda was looking at them, almost unable to comprehend what they were saying. Did they really think she would take off her bra? Well, Kaydee had. But that was Kaydee. Still, Linda did have much bigger breasts than Kaydee had. But to show them off in front of her friends? She didn’t think she could ever do that. Especially not for a measly two and a half bucks. She watched as Kaydee pulled Frank over and whispered in his ear. Linda didn’t hear what was said, but Frank turned and looked at her and then blushed.

“What?” Linda asked defensively, sure they were talking about her. But Frank shook his head and said nothing.

“I was just suggesting a way he could help your financial situation,” Kaydee explained. “For sexual favors! Fifty bucks for a blow job sound reasonable to everyone?” She grinned wickedly and Linda felt herself blushing as well. There was a gasp or two at the suggestion, but at this point they all had their juices flowing; had been thinking to some extent about getting back to their rooms with their mate to let the floodgates burst.

Linda noticed the others were staring at her expectantly. She couldn’t find her voice and had no idea what to say anyway. She didn’t go down on Frank very often as it was. She had always felt just a little uncomfortable with oral sex, both giving and receiving. She did it for him on special occasions because she loved him and knew how much he enjoyed it. But this… the embarrassment, she noticed, had faded, but her body still tingled, the warmth lingering. And… and Frank was staring at Kaydee’s tits again!

Why was it that he couldn’t take his eyes off her? Because she’s exciting and sexy, Linda told herself. Although she would barely admit it to herself, Linda was secretly jealous of Kaydee’s open and relaxed way with her sexuality. Linda knew it wasn’t in her to be that way, but she did occasionally fantasize about it. Here was a chance, Linda realized, to do something wild and sexy; to get Frank to forget about Kaydee and look at her with that lust in his eyes.

“Okay, if I do it,” she started carefully. “IF…” she emphasized, noting with satisfaction that Frank’s eyes were now on her. “How do we do it? Do we just go to our room and come down when we’re done, or what?”

“Oh, no,” said Kaydee, winking at her. “If you two go upstairs, we won’t see you again till tomorrow! You can go in the living room.”

“Do I have to, well… finish?” Linda looked at Frank. She didn’t think it would take very long, as charged up as he was right now. Of course, he had a lot to drink and that could slow him down. She really found the taste of sperm terribly unpleasant and was hoping the answer was no. The others debated for a few minutes, working out the ground rules.

“Okay, we’re all agreed then?” asked Kaydee. “Frankie boy gets seven minutes or until he pops his cork for fifty bucks. If Linda doesn’t get him off in seven minutes, she only gets twenty-five. Okay?”

Rob looked around and saw them all nodding. He was so hard it hurt. If Linda had gone down on him right then, he’d never last seven minutes. Hell, he’d be lucky to get it out of his pants! He couldn’t believe that cute little Linda, with her chunky-sexy body, was going to go in the next room and give her man head while they all just sat here. It was almost too much for him. He needed to unload in a big way. He looked over at Dana.

“We’re next?” he said, only half joking.

“You don’t have fifty bucks,” she said, dismissing him. She was still a bit peeved about the way he had been gawking at Kaydee. She was pretty sure she’d forgive him by bedtime though. After all of this she needed to get fucked in a big way, even if she was still mad at him. She did notice that Josh had more than fifty dollars in front of him…

Frank and Linda had gotten up from the table, but they weren’t headed out of the room. To Dana, Frank looked like he wanted to grab her and run into the next room, but was afraid if he rushed, Linda would back out. Linda looked like a woman who was trying not to appear too eager. But Dana could see she was excited. Finally Kaydee shoed them out of the room.

“I thought they’d never leave,” Kaydee joked. Then, her voice dropping to a whisper, “We should make sure they aren’t cheating. They might just sit in there and not do anything.” Dana thought that was highly unlikely, but stopped herself from saying so. Kaydee was just giving them an excuse to spy on them. Looks were exchanged, heads nodded. Dana felt this was sneaky and dishonest, but her head was nodding along with the rest of them. She couldn’t help herself. She was getting wet. It was too exciting not to look.

There were two doorways into the living room. Ever so quietly, all four of them got up from the table; Josh and Dana headed for one door, Rob and Kaydee the other. Josh crouched down and peeked around the corner. He felt Dana standing behind him, leaning over to peer around the doorjamb above him. Her thigh pressed against his shoulder and for a second he forgot about Frank and Linda. But only for a second. When he looked into the dimly lit living room, his eyes popped wide open, disbelieving what they were seeing.

Frank was sitting on the sofa, Linda kneeling on the floor between his legs, her head bobbing in his lap. The doorway Josh was looking through opened onto the side of the living room, giving him a perfect profile view of the action. He gaped as Frank’s long, thin cock disappeared into Linda’s mouth. She was going at it pretty good; a lot more enthusiastically than Josh would have expected. Her big tits were bouncing back and forth off Frank’s thighs as she slid her lips rapidly up and down his shaft.

Something bumped the back of Josh’s head. He glanced behind him and saw Dana touching herself through the fabric of her tight shorts as she watched the action on the sofa. She didn’t seem to notice him watching her. For a second he couldn’t decide which way to look, then Linda started moaning as she sucked, and his eyes snapped back to the sofa.

* * * * *

Rob and Kaydee had crept to the other door of the living room, which opened on the wall opposite the sofa. Rob had squatted down and peaked in, delirious with excitement as he saw Linda on her knees sucking Frank’s cock. Her back was to him, obscuring her face and the actual deed, but it was enough for Rob. Frank’s hands were running through her short brown hair as her head dipped repeatedly into his lap. Her delectable round ass and thick thighs were pointed right at him, swiveling with the rhythm of her bobbing. Looking at her ass and the blue lace panties stretch tight across it, Rob felt an insane, almost uncontrollable urge to take her from behind while she knelt with her husband’s cock in her mouth.

“She’s a good cocksucker, isn’t she?” whispered Kaydee in his ear, causing his breathing to catch. “Mmmm… I bet you’d like her to suck your cock like that, wouldn’t you?” Kaydee had her hands on his shoulders, her bare breasts rubbing against his back as she spoke. But he was hardly aware of her physically. Her words, whispered huskily in his ear as he watched Linda, though, almost made him cum right there. Then Linda started moaning and sucking faster, her hips rocking with every plunge of her head. It was too much for Rob to take. He reached into his boxers and pulled out his raging hard on. He stroked furiously, his eyes locked on Linda. He came quickly, his load splashing all over the hallway wall and floor.

* * * * *

When Frank had sat down on the couch and whipped it out, he wasn’t sure what to expect. He was rock hard, praying, almost desperately that she would actually go through with it. She hadn’t hesitated. She had knelt down and given him a smile the likes of which he hadn’t seen in quite some time. It was a very loving smile, but spicier, charged with the kind of energy that derives from knowing a deep, passionate secret. It was sincere and it was sexy—one of the few things Linda had done that had ever truly excited him in a raw, primal sense. His head swam as her lips closed over him, sliding their warmth down his throbbing member. God, he loved when she went down on him! It was a rarity, so he always enjoyed it, even when her efforts were obviously half-hearted. Tonight though she was devouring him. He could hardly stand it.

When the others had peeked in, he had noticed—it made him uncomfortable, knowing they were there. But he was afraid if he did anything to make Linda aware, she might stop. So he closed his eyes, ran his hands through her hair and just concentrated on the incredible feel of her lips and tongue sliding hungrily over his cock. In a moment the others were all but forgotten.

* * * * *

When they had first come into the living room, Linda had seen that look in Frank’s eyes. It was a look of unbridled lust—the kind of look she had seen him giving Kaydee minutes ago. But now that look was directed at her—FOR her! She wanted, no, she needed that look from him. She realized that it was a two way street, of course and Frank was only responding to Kaydee’s stimulation, or Linda’s lack thereof. Maybe it was only the booze talking, but she decided it was time to make her man want her—want her in a dirty, sleazy, sexy way. She pushed his legs apart and knelt between them. She smiled, then put her mouth over his cock and started sucking. Not timidly or reluctantly, as she so often did, but deep and fast. So intent was Linda on Frank that she had virtually forgotten about the others. When she glimpsed eyes peeking around the doorjamb, she was so into Frank’s cock that for a moment it didn’t register on her. Slowly it sank in that they were watching her give a blowjob!

At first she kept going because to stop would be to acknowledge she knew they were watching. It was much easier to pretend she hadn’t seen them. Quickly though, fear turned to thrill as she felt some of the shackles of her sexually stifled upbringing fall away. This must be how Kaydee feels all the time, Linda thought as she bobbed still faster, more energetically. It was so liberating, almost as if she was another person entirely. Or an actress playing a role. Then she heard Kaydee’s husky whisper… something about a good cocksucker. Her body flushed with an embarrassed, yet excited wave of heat; her pussy was tingling, wet again.

A moan emanated from somewhere inside her; a place previously undiscovered. At first she didn’t realize it had come from her. Linda sucked her husband’s pulsing shaft with a manic intensity, her whole body bouncing. She felt him stiffen in her mouth and knew he was about to cum. She tried to keep going as his load shot into her mouth, but she gagged on the taste. Coughing, she pulled away, as his sperm spurted onto her face and neck.

“Keep sucking him,” Linda heard Kaydee call softly from the hall. Linda hesitated, looking at the white stream trickling from the head of Frank’s cock. Then she lowered her mouth over him and tentatively slid her lips part way down his shaft. She was surprised when his whole body shook and a gasp burst out of him in obvious ecstasy. She took him deeper, fighting back her reaction to the taste of his cum. Again he quivered, this time followed by a long, satisfied sigh. The look in his eyes as his softening member slipped from her mouth was one she would always remember. Sure, Kaydee’s freewheeling sexiness might excite him, Linda thought. But his expression told her that he didn’t have to look beyond their own bedroom for satisfaction. Or at least not beyond the living room, she corrected herself, with a Kaydee-like grin.

* * * * *

Dana had watched, not believing her own eyes. Linda, plain Jane, drab Linda had suddenly been center stage in the most erotic thing Dana had ever witnessed. Frank and Linda had always been the nicest, but dullest people she had known. Never would she have believed them capable of this. God, the way Linda had thrown herself on him like that! Dana would never have believed she some day be watching her friends have sex right in front of her. And she had been even more amazed at how hot it was getting her. It should have grossed her out, but she hadn’t been able to tear her eyes away from Linda’s lips on Frank’s cock. She had found herself pressing her leg up against Josh’s back, fingering her pussy through her shorts. She was working her fingers desperately, kneading herself through the tight fabric as she watched Linda sucking. Dana had seen Linda’s eyes flick in her direction and realized that Linda must have known they were watching. Yet she kept sucking!

Dana was massaging her wet pussy, grinding her thigh against Josh’s back. She had seen him look up at her, but hadn’t acknowledged him. She remained focused on Linda and the cock in her mouth. Shortly after Linda started moaning, Dana saw her eyes squeeze shut and forehead wrinkle in a frown. Dana knew Frank was cumming in her mouth. Then Linda had coughed and pulled away, only to have her face splashed with the remainder of Frank’s spunk.

Suddenly, Josh, who was still squatting on the floor in front of her, turned toward her and ran his hands up the back of her thighs. When they reached her ass, he pulled her toward him, pressing his open mouth against the mound showing through her shorts. He exhaled his warm breath on her clit, causing her whole body to buck with the sensation shooting between her legs. Then she pushed her hips forward, grinding her crotch on his chin; grabbed the back of his head and pulled him into her as hard as she could. She felt her orgasm coming; was almost there when Josh ripped himself away. She was about to protest, when she saw Rob stagger into the room. He was apparently pretty drunk, as evidenced by his uneven walking, and hadn’t noticed Josh’s mouth on her crotch.

“I’m not done with you yet,” she whispered to Josh, hardly believing her own words. What did she mean? This little scene had been impromptu; he had caught her at a vulnerable moment. Was she really going to make this happen again intentionally? She wondered how Josh and Kaydee would feel about that. They were pretty loose and laid back about sex, but would they go that far? More importantly, wondered Dana as she watched Rob stumble back to the table, would she?