Across Rooftops - The Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Men loved it. And she taught him what he was going to grow to love. She fucked him with her mouth. His hips thrust up and tried to take command but that was not how it worked. Soon his efforts shifted to replying with action on her pussy; but at some point she could take no more of that and raised her pussy beyond the comfortable reach of his mouth.

She kissed his scrotum and the sac. Turning her head to reach that caused his cock to stain her cheek. This too, the warmth of his cock against her cheek was something he would come to love and want. So, too, the pillar slapping against her face, neck and chest. She moved forward and allowed the breasts to slap against the cock. She anointed the cock with each nipple, staining herself with him.

He groaned his pleasure: this woman was just out of his wildest wet dream. She was leaving nothing for another day, for another dream. He caressed the back of her thighs, kissed her ankles and stroked her legs. She enjoyed that. It told her that this young man had the potential for true sensuality. But later.

Right now – he needed to be fucked.

She moved forward, her back still to him. Holding his ankles she raised her hips above his well slathered cock. Sham caressed her ass and tried to hold her by her hips from behind. It was a facile gesture. The woman was in command. Sheila shuddered in anticipation at the pleasure that was to come from the difference in the angle of penis against pussy. She slid down taking him in up into her in one swift slide down.

Clenching her muscles she provided the silken sheath which was to ride the reddening, maddened cock to its release. Manipulating herself expertly, Sheila ran her pussy walls against the zone she had previously discovered on his cock. He gagged at the precision with which pleasure was delivered. He needed to hold his beloved Sheila Aunty. He tried to sit up and succeeded partially. From here he clawed to get some of each breast in his hand.

She arched her back, leaning back. Reaching for his head, she caressed him. Like a solider riding a steed, she rode him. But because she had leaned back, he was not fully loaded into her. She had to be careful lest he slip out. And she could not do with a sudden vacuum in her pussy at this instant. She rode just the top part of his penis, the head rotated and caressed by the outer third of her pussy.

"What do you want?" she whispered seductively as she turned her face to kiss him; those wide somewhat thick lips – he now knew why god had made her like that. For him. He sighed into her open mouth and his hands took possession of her cushiony breasts. He kneaded them tenderly. Like she had taught him. Like she had taught him everything else.

"Do you want to suck me?" she whispered into his mouth, still rotating her hips in a gentle grind. The movement was incessant. Like the waves of the sea, she moved on him, never giving pause to his pleasure.

He nodded, kissing her sloppily in the heat of his desire for her. She nodded and smiled at him sweetly. "Young man, if you can fuck me and pleasure me as I want, then you can expect the same from me," she seemed to say. She was there for him, now – for his pleasure.

She raised herself and placed her body forward on her hands. Rapidly falling back on him and rising she fucked his cock in rapid motions and soon she was quivering with her own release. She sensed he might cum. As her body took its pleasure and finished, she lifted herself off and grabbed the slick, waving cock. She pressed the head deftly between her finger tips, heading off any orgasm or release for him.

He groaned in frustration but soon she faced him and cooed to him, "Shhhh!" And then using a term that came to her spontaneously but shocked him, she said, "Mamma will take care of you my dear!"

She sat astride him on his thighs. The cock was jutting up between them. She placed her feet flat on the base of the head board behind him. Her hands gripped the top of the head board. She now had what she called her 'rowing position' ready. She would use her hands to pull her body toward him sliding her pussy on to his cock. And she would use her feet to push back, sliding off his cock, milking it.

Already Sham had his eyes closed as he savored those breasts squeezed against his chest; for almost the first time he had them in his undivided attention. She guided his head down to her breasts.

"This is what you wanted to do, isn't it?" she asked him tenderly. He kissed the breasts all over, touching her nipples as he criss-crossed the surface of the mounds. He buried his face between them and slobbered on her. Somewhere, he thought he smelt himself. Then he remembered Sheila slapping his waving cock with the weight of the flesh. Soon he was on to her nipples in full. Sucking and milking them.

"Yes, baby! Oh yes! Mamma's got it all for you," she whispered in his ear. The gentle suckling by him, like a calf on a teat was sending tingling shots to her pussy. Her pussy was lying there unattended which would not do at all. She knew her boy had found his ultimate toy and could not be distracted. He played and pleasured her breasts as his new indulgence.

Reaching between she held his cock in her fist. It was proud and standing up at an angle from which penetration was not going to happen. She pulled him down and slid her hips forward expertly. The cock found its sheath once again, slid in and Sheila had her fill. Now she went back to her 'rowing position'. She was set for the final assault.

Sham gasped as he felt her taking him in to the hilt. It changed the position from which he could suck her breasts but he also enjoyed the movement and the breast slapping him in the face. He kept up gamely, sucking and kissing and pressing his face into the breasts as best he could.

Sheila pulled back and rammed forward. She sighed with contentment as the thrust touched her in every part of her pussy, caressing every spot. Then she pulled back again – and gave Sham the time he needed to kiss her breasts. Then she rammed, and this time she uttered an animal grunt, "Uhhrrrr!"

"Aaaah!" she screamed as the thick shaft caressed her clit as she pulled back.

"Hahrrrrrr!" she growled as she thrust on the cock and embedded it in her womb.

The pleasure was intense as the cock penetrated her deepest and as she managed her angles to ensure maximum contact. The wetness from both of them was surging and she found the sensations diminished. She took a quick moment to use a sheet to dry his cock. She stuffed the edge of the sheet up her pussy to dry her own self out as well.

Then quickly, she shook her hair free from her face and assumed her position. Head thrown back she screamed and growled alternately as she rammed his cock again and again. The pleasure rose and Sham felt he was not contributing enough. Hands slipped under her and he clutched her ass, now his chest pressed against her breasts.

"Yes, aunty! You are fantastic!" he murmured into her ear.

She laughed in pleasure as Sham now added his own vigor to her ramming. The cunt slammed on the cock with extra vigor and his fingers were touching her in erotic places around her ass.

"No!" she hissed through clenched teeth and pulled back. The pleasure was seething.

"We!" she said slamming down. "Are!" she said pulling back. "A great –ah! A great ah ah! Fuckkk!" she ended and now hitching herself a bit higher, ran a quick series of rapid jabs at her cock. She had an orgasm impending and she pushed it on taking the pleasure fair and square.

"I love you!" he cried out as his sensations rose to her rapid jabs.

She laughed sensuously. "You love the fucking!" she corrected him. She thrust her chest at him wanting his hands and lips every where.

"No I love you," he sobbed his pleasure, not willing to accept anything less.

"You love this," she said simply, thrusting down to indicate the fucking.

"You!" he cried out, his cock building up and hovering on the edge.

"This!" she hollered, sweat pouring down her face and running seductively down her neck and breasts.

"You!" he wept, holding her ass down on him to stay embedded.

"This!" she fucked harder than ever. The headboard snapped from its moorings and fell between the bed and the wall with a loud crash. "Damn particle board!" she thought to herself. It had never happened on those beds of solid teak in Assam.

Sheila quickly wrapped her hands around her young lover's neck and clung to him, wrapping legs around him. She continued her thrusting.

"Take! Take! Take!" she implored.

"You are mine!" he cried triumphantly as the cock jerked and spewed.

Their bodies slick with sweat, she continued her milking of his cock.

"Take this," she whispered urgently to him.

They clung to each other. Their lips were sealed in a kiss and their eyes were closed. Hands were wrapped around one another. Their chests were pressed hard together. Their groins were mashed together n on messy amalgam. And they quivered and spasmed together. For long moments, they concentrated on each others release, touch and sensations.

Nothing was said and no movements. Then she started rocking gently. In minute dribbles draining both of them out and allowing a slow release of residual pleasure. And somewhere along that path, he plopped out. Conquered. Tamed. Satiated. It was over.

Sheila's thoughts shifted to reality. The maid ought to have left. She needed to check. And this boy had spoken of love. That needed to be tackled. They all needed to be managed.

But she had been through all this before. And she knew how to do it all again. They slid off and held each other. He buried his head in her breasts and lay there savoring the moment. Till Sheila rose to handle everything else that needed handling.

She left him alone, to find his clothes, get dressed and to leave. It was what worked best.

12