Across the Street

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia stood there looking as hot as I felt demonstrating again; pulling her own nipples outwards and letting her tits fall back against her ribs.

‘I says, “Let me see” and I ran the flat of my hand down her stomach and says “Lovely belly mum. Lovely and smooth not like mine” ‘

Alicia stood in front of me gently rubbing her fingers across her belly and the unplucked hair, which ran, fine and darkly golden from her waistband to her bellybutton.

‘Then I slipped my fingers into the waist of her knickers and I says “Ooh mum do you shave all the way down?” and she smiled into the mirror again and says “Yes. Do you like it Rosie?” So I says “Ooh lovely and smooth mum” and I pressed my hand into her belly and crotch and pulled her arse against the dildo and she started moving her arse in circles trying to get the cock against her crack, so I pulled her tit up with my other hand so she stood up more and says “Not yet mum, that’s for after, this is for now.”

‘And I pushed my hand down her knickers and got hold of her minge and pressed my palm hard against her slit and then she started moaning “Ooh Rosie, that’s so good. Yes Rosie, do that. That’s nice.” And I’m going “Oh mum you’ve got a lovely twat and I’ve always wanted to feel it mum and you’re tits are so nice mum I’m going to suck ‘em hard” and she’s moaning loud enough for anybody in the house to hear and I’m thinking “What the fuck. If she wants her daughter to hear her being shagged by a lez, let her.” And then I realised that she did want Rosie to hear. So now I’m listening out for footsteps on the stairs waiting to be caught feeling her mum up’

‘Anyway… Have you cum yet?’

‘What?’

‘Have you spunked yet?’

‘If you want to know, have a look for yourself’ Which she did. Alicia stepped forward and very carefully opened my pyjama trousers to reveal my throbbing erection, literally bouncing on my belly in time with the fast pace of my heart. She stared hard at the sight of it.

‘Youare a hetero-virgin aren’t you?’

‘I told you I was.’

‘Have you not seen a real life hard cock before then?’

‘Well you’ve usually got it surrounded with your fist’

‘Oh har har. What do you think then?’

‘Well it’s just like a dildo isn’t it? But it’s moving’

‘Yep. Exactly like a dildo but if you rub it it’ll spunk on you. Go on. Have a feel if you want’

‘Not just yet. In a minute. Can you get hard again straight away?’

‘Well not straight away but not long’

‘Good.’

‘Good?’

‘Yeah. I’ve decided to give you my hetero-virginity, just to see what it’s like.’

‘Right. Now?’

‘I’ll finish the story first then I’ll finish with you. So… I pulled Jenny by her tits over to the bed and pushed her down and I says “Right then mum” and she pulled her knickers off and I was just staring at her shaved twat and she says “What Rosie? What’s wrong?” and I says “Nothings wrong mum, you’ve just got a lovely cunt. I want to lick your cunt mum” and it was lovely and I couldn’t wait’

‘Neither can I’

‘Shut up. Do you want me to play with your cock?’

‘Yeah’

Alicia sat on the side of the bed and gently cupped my balls in her hand then began gently massaging.

‘A little bit harder sis.’

My sister began squeezing my knackers with just enough pressure and said ‘Sis? You really love this incest bit don’t you? Would you like to fuck mum?’ She slid a finger down the crack of my arse.

‘If she walked in now I’d love to fuck her.’

‘Me as well bro. Would you fuck us both…? Brother of mine?’ she pressed her finger against my virgin hole.

‘Oh yeah.’ My sister moved her hand and put her ring finger into her mouth, wetting it thoroughly ‘I’d fuck mum and then you could fuck her with one of your dildos’ then I’d fuck you from behind and watch both your tits jiggling up and down against each other’ Cupping my full balls once more she gently pushed her wetted finger into my arse.

I groaned.

‘I’m gonna cum if you do that’ I reached forward and cupped my sisters’ breast in my hand gently caressing and flicking her hard nipple. She continued gently finger fucking my ring gradually pushing deeper and deeper.

‘You like being finger fucked by your sister don’t you?’ She pulled out and put two fingers in her mouth then returned her hand to my backside and probing tenderly pushed into my arse almost making me shoot my load. 'Shall I carry on?’

‘Aaaoow yes.’

‘So I got between her legs and pushed my tongue straight into her clean puffed up cunt. She started shouting then “Oh Rosie. That is so good. Lick your mothers’ pussy. That’s right. Tongue your old mums’ cunt”. So I made her cum all over my tongue first then I says to her “I’ve got a present for you mum. If you like my tongue in your lovely smooth cunt mum you’ll love this” and she says “What have you got for your old mum Rosie?” and I stood up and pulled my kegs down and made the strap on spring out. You should have seen the look on her face.’

‘Show me.’

‘Show you what?’

‘Put that on’ nodding towards the discarded present.

‘What for?’

‘Just… Put it on’

‘I can’t’

I groaned as she removed her slippery fingers from my anus and rose to her feet ‘Why not?’

‘Because…’ and she unzipped her jeans and in one fluid motion pulled them down to her ankles, then she stood straight and proud making her tits bounce invitingly and suddenly forcing my gaze to her crotch I saw why. ‘This is why.’ She ran her fingers down the shorter, thinner strap-on between her legs.

‘You should see the look on your face bro. Just like Jenny had on hers.’ Stepping out of her jeans she sat against me on the bed once more. I took hold of the phallus between her thighs to see how it felt, wondering how it would feel to have my sister fuck my tender virgin arse.’

‘I’m giving you my hetero-virginity but I’m having your virginity first.’ So saying she took a firm hold on my knob and began a steady rhythm intending to make me spunk hard.

‘Well Jenny couldn’t tear her eyes away from my cock and she started trying to wank me off and that pushed the other end of the dildo in and out of my sweating cunt so I slowed her down and said “mum just do it nice and gentle cos I’m going to fuck you with it” and she said “Are you Rosie? Are you going to fuck your mum?’

‘And I pushed her shoulders hard so she fell on the bed with her arse on the edge and laid waiting for me to push my dick in her. I’d stopped listening for the steps on the stairs but I wasn’t surprised to catch a glimpse from the corner of my eye of someone peering through a crack in the door. I thought, “this is her. And this is exactly what Jenny wants” So I starts in.’

‘”Yes mum” I said, “I’ve always wanted to fuck you mum” she says, “Do you Rosie? Do you really want to fuck your mum?” I says “Yes mum, I’m going to fuck your cunt hard ‘til you come and then I’m going to make you lick my hairy twat mum ‘cos I know that’s what you want” and then I started pushing my dick in her’ Just as she pushed her fingers into my arse again.

That made me cum. Alicia wasn’t quite ready and the first shot hit my face then she put her hand over my cock end catching gouts of creamy juice in her palm. A full two minutes later I was coming round slowly from the hardest wildest orgasm I’d ever had. My sister was smiling as she rubbed cock juice over her own ‘cock’.

‘Are you going to fuck me now?’ I asked her.

‘Oh yes’ She replied. ‘I’m going to fuck you bro.’ As she massaged my own spunk into my anus. ‘I’m going to fuck you hard’ I trembled with anticipation and slowly ebbing orgasm remains.

Alicia climbed onto the bed, carefully placing my plastered limb to afford herself a good position for my anal assault.

Carrying on with her tale she said ‘I got between Jenny’s legs and ran my tits up thighs, like this when I got to her clean shaved minge I pressed my hard nipples into her groin like this. Then I moved up her belly like this ‘til I was rubbing my nipples against hers, like this’

I could feel the slippery surface of my sister’s strap-on cock against the rose of my arse. I shivered.

‘Then she trembled when my cock found her entrance, like you. And I teased her hole with my cock end. And I said to her “Do you like that mum? Do you like having your own daughter getting ready to fuck you?”Do you like it?’

‘Yes. Yes I want you to fuck me’

‘That’s exactly what Jenny said so I pushed that dildo deep into her soft, waiting hole, like this’

My sister pressed her rubber length into my waiting hole and she began to fuck my arse, building up speed gently but insistently. As my eyes closed my knob began to stiffen once more with that pleasurable length in my anus and my sisters’ belly sandwiching me with the smooth feel of cock lubrication between us.

‘Then I saw that Rosie had come into the bedroom and was pushing two fingers in and out of her pussy, watching as I fucked her mother. I watched her for a while, her chubby little fingers speeding in and out of her chubby little cunt then I winked a knowing wink at Rosie and I said to Jenny. “When I’ve finished fucking your lovely twat mum, what are you going to do for me?

‘She said, “I’m going to suck your cunt Rosie. I’m going to push my tongue in and out of your lovely twat Rosie. I’m going to tongue fuck you Rosie ‘til you cum all over my face.” So I nodded to Rosie and she said “Well you don’t have to wait mum, you can do that to me now while my sister fucks you.” Then Jenny looked across at her daughter with delight in her eyes and watched her fingers slide wetly in and out of herself then she said to her “Bring that sweet pussy over here then love and I’ll suck it for you” So she did. And while I fucked her mother and Rosie got her cunt licked by her I stuck my tongue down Rosies’ throat. Then guess who walked in?’

The tone of my sisters’ voice told me. I opened my eyes. There in the doorway to my bedroom stood Jenny and just behind her with one hand inside Jennies’ blouse and one hand up Jennies’ skirt and down her knickers was my mum. All the women were smiling. Smug. Set up? Probably.

‘Mmm. isn’t this nice Marge?’

‘Oh yes. Very nice.’

‘But what a waste of a hard cock like that Marge.’

‘Oh yes’

‘You’re not going to let that go to waste are you Marge?’

‘Oh no.’ Mum disentangled herself from Jennies’ cunt and tits and sauntered over, slowly. One step at a time. Removing clothing one piece at a time.

‘Has he shot his spunk yet ‘Licia?’

‘Just once for lube’ Alicia kept up a steady rhythm of her strap-on now deep in my arse.

‘Good. Ready for a nice long fuck then’ Mum stood next to my bed in her knickers and bra, Jenny moved close up behind her.

‘Shall I take your knickers off Marge?’

‘I think Peter would like to have a nice long look at my titties first Jenny’

Jenny unhooked mums’ bra and as her large, stiff nippled jugs sagged gently she peeled away the confines then began rolling and twisting those jutting nips between her fingers.

I drooled.

‘Look Marge. Peter wants to suck your tits’

Mum leant towards me with Jenny holding mums jugs out invitingly.

‘Ladies first’ Jenny teased and steered mum towards my sister who hungrily fastened her mouth around mums’ lovely breast, and still fucking my arse with long deep strokes.

Jenny pulled down mums’ now soaked knickers. ‘Have a look at this lovely hairy gash Peter’

Mum stood up and Jenny, taking large handsfull of belly pulled upwards to show me her shimmering cunt. My sister paused in her arse fucking and beckoned mum forwards. She put her hand over mums’ bushy minge and inserted a finger, mum gasped.

‘I think we’re all ready’

Awkwardly mum climbed onto the bed carefully placing her knees across my body, her tits and belly brushing my taught flesh, leaning forward and rubbing her heavy jugs in my face.

Alicia took hold of my rigid cock, pointing it cuntward as mum gently eased back. ‘Just a minute mum. What’s the matter Jenny?’

Petulantly Jenny replied ‘I haven’t got anything up me’

‘Well let mum have a bit of fun fucking her well hung son for a while and then I’m sure Peter will be more than happy to give you a good plating while we fuck him’

‘Just a few strokes then, don’t make him cum yet’

Mum looked down then across at Jenny ‘I think he’ll last a while yet’ and she slid downwards on my engorged knob enveloping me in her thick bush.

With her arms on either side of my head mum began to fuck me slow and deep, Alicia joined the pace, slowly withdrawing her rubber cock from my arse then plunging it in hard and deeper.

Mum leant forward to press her mounds into my face rubbing her long nipples across my chin and nose and eyes. I licked and bit and sucked those lovely mams. Then Alicia began fucking harder as she sensed mum speeding up on my cock.

Mum reached below her and pulled her sagging belly upwards so she could rub her cunt hard against my groin, sliding, pausing, grinding. I watched Jenny, still dressed but with her long floppy tits hanging from blouse and her hand inside her knickers, pushing her hand in out of her slick, wet cunt.

‘Jenny. Why don’t you use that?’ Urged mum hoarsely indicating the discarded strap-on.

Jenny worked her way over to the latex cock, keeping her muff filled with fingers then, sitting down on the floor, her knees high, she began forcing her whole hand between her raw, swollen lips. We three watched as she started fisting herself.

This 60 year old woman pulled out her sticky, slimy hand from her open glistening cunt and spread her nectar over and around the phallus. When she decided it was well lubricated she swiftly jammed the full length of the strap-on dildo into herself, and began frigging hard on her hungry twat.

After her frenzy had slowed Jenny looked up ‘Do you like fucking your mum then Peter? You love it don’t you? Pushing your big hard cock in your own mothers’ cunt. Fucking her hard and fast. With your fat cock in and out of your own mothers’ hairy twat eh? Fucking your own mother Peter’ ‘I know you love it Marge. After all these years, being able to wrap your cunt round your own sons’ hard, rigid cock. Fucking your son. And you love it as well don’t you ‘Licia? Fucking your brothers’ arse with that dildo while you watch your mothers’ hairy cunt ride up and down on your own brothers’ long hard knob.’ She paused ‘I need to fuck somebody, I need to fuck somebody now’

Then a new, familiar voice from the doorway. ‘Will I do mum?’

I found my voice. ‘Hello Rose, have you come to give your mum a fucking?’

‘You stay exactly where you are mum’ intoned Rose ‘I’m going to give you the fucking you deserve. Leave that in and get on your hands and knees. I’m going to fuck you like the dirty little bitch you are’

‘Oh please Rose’ begged Jenny ‘Yes please, fuck your mum like a dirty bitch whore, fuck me hard’

Jenny rolled onto all fours and with no little difficulty after pulling off her knickers, Rose positioned herself behind her mother and inserted then strapped on the dildo trapped in her mother’s cunt. Then pushing her mothers’ face to the floor Rose holding her hips in a tight grip began sawing in and out of her mother.

‘Oh yes Rose. Fuck your mothers’ dirty cunt, fuck it hard. Fuck me Rose, fuck me, oh yes’

Mum then took up the chant ‘ Yes Peter. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Fuck your mum’s aching twat. Bite my titties, squeeze your mums’ tits hard, pull them hard, bite my nipples. Fuck your mum’s fat hairy cunt.’

As my mums’ pace quickened on my hard rod, sliding faster and faster in and out of her lovely hairy quim my sister speeded her shafting of my anus plunging deep into my arse bringing me closer to orgasm.

Now pounding faster ‘Peter, yes Peter. Fuck me hard. Fuck your mum. I’m cumming Peter. Fuck your mums’ cunt hard’

‘You love it don’t you mum? You love getting fucked by your own daughter?’

Oh Yes Rose. Yes. Yeeeees’

‘Bitch. Fucking fuck you, you bitch’

‘Oh mum yes. I’m going to spunk. I’m going to cum in your lovely hairy twat mum. I’m cumming in your cunt mum. Muuuuum’

Alicia thrust hard and deep into my arse as I orgasmed hugely into mums’ twat.

‘Yes Peter. Yes. Fuck. Fuck your mum. Fuck meeeee.’

And that was the first of many times that I came simultaneously with mum our bodies grinding together in shared ecstasy, vibrating uncontrollably, fucking with a greater passion than any other.

Needless to say I eventually had my dick up every cunt in the room on that day. Jenny, Rosie, mum, and Alicia. Even my girlfriend and Mr Brierly stopped by later on and double fucked me again while everyone else looked on. Now that my leg is mended I’m really looking forward to giving some of what I received. I’ll let you know how I got on.

12