Across The Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CWatson
CWatson
96 Followers

The narrow bed would not be too cramped for them.

Her body would open at his touch, laid out before him now awaiting his attentions. She would watch him, her eyes trusting, as he kissed down her shoulders; then her eyes would close as he fastened upon her nipple. Round and round his tongue would swirl, over the great downy expanse of her breast, and then over her nipple, once, twice, before his mouth returned, fastening upon her like a babe, in a way a baby never would.

The juncture between her thighs would be wet when his hand found it, her pubic mound already ruffled and beaded by her moisture. His hand would rub across the outside of her vulva, spreading fire and wetness in equal measure, and she would murmur her approval every time he touched her clit, that little hard nubbin amidst fields of softness upon which his hand grazed. And as he did, her anticipation grew, and the moan of her desire as his finger first slipped inside her was everything he had ever wanted to hear.

He would plumb her depths, first one finger, than another, his head still upon her breast as she pressed his mouth to her. Her legs would tangle with his as she opened herself to his touch, and he would wrap the heel of his hand around her pussy to pleasure her clit as his fingers moved within her, within her wet slick depths, feeling warmth and softness and pleasure he had only dreamed of. And all the while he kissed her, and suckled at her, and moved against her clit, and he felt the pressure building within her with volcanic intensity, until the first tiny part of it ruptured against his hands and she gasped as a new freshet of wetness passed over him, and she reached for his prick and pulled it towards her.

Guided by her willing hands, he positioned himself over her, and soon felt the first kiss of her pussy lips against the tip of his cock. Then, as her hands moved to his hips and pulled him in, he felt more. He sank slowly into her warm embrace, into soft velvet and slick wetness and deep warmth, feeling her depths unfolding beneath him, until her pubic hair meshed with hers and he felt her hips against his and her legs encircled his waist and her open eyes, so clear, met his, and he reached down to kiss her lips.

He moved within her, savoring the new sensations, savoring the feeling of her body welcoming him, of her arms around him, her breasts under him, her mouth reaching up to kiss him. Every move made her pussy quiver, sending shivers of pleasure through both of them; every movement of his hips made likewise. And then he began to slide in and out of her, drawing back and pushing in again, feeling her pussy beckoning him home and clinging as he withdrew. Her mouth broke off from his to give voice to her pleasure, and he felt again the titanic pressure within her, threatening to break loose.

And break loose it did, a tidal wave unleashed, as her pussy gulped and spasmed and she yelped and moaned and arched to him. And then it was his turn too and he clenched up within her and his seed spurted from him as he groaned--

There was wetness on his hand.

He opened his eyes and he was alone and the neon lights yelled down at him and there was nobody in the room with him and he lay on his bed and it was really too cold to be naked out in the open air like this.

Another typical Friday night, he thought.

"Do you love him," he wanted to ask her. "Does he care about you. Does he love you the way I do."

What he said was, "You know, if... If you're ever bored, of an evening, I'm... Actually... Right across the courtyard from you."

"Really?" she said. "The Feller dorms?"

"Yeah," he said, "sixty shoeboxes a floor."

"They really are, aren't they," she said. "It's like living on a postage stamp. Don't you ever feel cramped in there? Don't you ever feel trapped in there?"

"Well, it... It did used to bother me, yeah. Sometimes I felt trapped there. Heh. Sometimes I feel trapped everywhere."

He saw a shadow flicker over her face. "Yeah."

"But... I think I realized... Well, I mean. It'd be a good thing to have more space there, right? But... It's what they had to do, so that everyone had housing, so that they could cram everyone on campus. And... Well, sometimes we can't have the things we want."

"That's very wise of you," said Amy, with a heart-melting smile to take the sting out of the comment. "I'm glad I know you, Jacob. You're such a good friend."

A friend, thought Jake. That's all I am. And that's all I'll ever be.

CWatson
CWatson
96 Followers
12