Acting Out With Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom started rubbing her pussy and it looked shiny with her juices. She began her climax with a mixed cry and laugh and she was saying, “Yours…yours…yours…” as her orgasm reddened the tops of her breasts. “Yes baby…yes…keep doing that…I’m coming love…I’m coming…”

I wouldn’t stop. I kept looking for the end of her with my cock. I found it with my balls on her smooth creamy skin and I released the first jet of hot cum inside her ass. She cascaded into another orgasm and I sent streams of my seed into her until there was no more in me and no more room in her. I collapsed onto her lips and my words of love became my tongue in her mouth.

We both smiled through a long quiet moment as our breathing evened and synchronized. As I held her in my arms, I could feel her softness melt into me…her thoughts caressing me…her heart loving me.

Mom laughed and said, “If you keep going at that pace I don’t think I’ll last out the week.”

I said, “You better last a lot longer than that because I intend on doing it to you every night for the rest of our lives. And then I asked her, “Mom, do you know how much I love you?”

She said, “You just showed me baby…not too many mothers are loved that way by their sons…I can still feel you inside me…filling me…in every secret place.”

I took her comforting big breast in my hand and said “Mom, I have some more ideas for roles you would be great at playing…mother, lover, slave, mistress, wife…”

She laughed and cradled my wet cock into her warm palm and said, “When do we start rehearsing?”

12