Adam And Eve: Happy Together

Story Info
Son of Lebanese/Jamaican couple meets Canadian.
2.5k words
2.75
13.9k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 05/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers

Well, howdy folks! My name is Evelyn Rachel Lombardi. I'm five-foot-eleven and slim, with long blonde hair, alabaster skin and pale blue eyes. I'm originally from the City of Calgary, Province of Alberta, but I moved to the town of Ottawa, Province of Ontario, a little over two years ago. I attend the University of Ottawa, where I study business administration. When most people look at me, they see all kinds of things. To my parents, I'm sweet little Eve. To guys, I'm someone they want to fuck and to girls, I'm a threat. The only person I can be myself around is my sexually confused best friend Adam Wahid, whom I've got a crush on but he's got major issues.

I met Adam Wahid during my first week in the City of Ottawa. I had the awesome luck of coming to the Capital region of Canada for the first time in December 2011. Bad time to travel to one of the coldest places in the continent of North America. I was trying to get to my uncle Floyd's place in the suburb of Barrhaven and I got lost somewhere along the road near Baseline Station because I went looking for a washroom and couldn't find my way back to the bus station. I wanted to get back on bus number ninety five to get to Barrhaven but couldn't. Along came this tall, well-built and handsome young man. Adam Wahid. Born in the island of Jamaica to a Lebanese Maronite Christian mother and Jamaican Baptist father. A newcomer to Canada who was studying in the police foundations program at Algonquin College, right next to Baseline Station.

Normally, I don't talk to strangers on the streets at night. And I'm ashamed to say I normally didn't talk to minority guys. Especially the ones who looked like they could give the Hulk a run for his money when it came to size. Adam Wahid was six feet four inches tall and built like a professional football player. He was only twenty one, but looked a bit older. I was twenty two when I met him but I have always looked younger than my age. Must be my good Hungarian and Italian genes, I guess. Adam Wahid introduced himself, and offered to show me the quickest route to Baseline Station since he was heading there. He made sure I got on the ninety five bus, then went on his way. He didn't even try to get my number or anything. I was really surprised. In my experience with most people, especially guys, they're all after something. And when you're a cute blonde chick, everyone's after you. I am not bragging, just being honest.

I got to my uncle Floyd Lombardi's house in the suburb of Barrhaven. Uncle Floyd is the older brother of my father Gaetano Lombardi. He's a stocky, flame-haired guy with steely blue eyes. A constable with the Ontario Provincial Police. He's married to this Chinese lady named Victoria Chang. A lot of white guys have a thing for Oriental women and my uncle is one of them. I was polite to my aunt Victoria but we didn't get along. The first time I met her was when she came to Calgary three years ago when she got engaged to my uncle. She called us a bunch of rednecks and I didn't like that. A lot of Canadians think that if you're from the town of Calgary, Alberta, you must be a racist. While it's true that my hometown has a history of racial issues, we're not all like that. The Mayor of Calgary is an Arab guy and the Premier ( Governor) of the Province of Alberta is a white lady. So much for Calgary City's reputation as a racist and sexist place. We're a progressive community, don't believe the rumors!

My first night in the City of Ottawa I didn't get much sleep. I lay on my bed, thinking about my old life. Last year, I had a blast at the University of Calgary. I met this awesome guy named Weston Lake on campus. You should have seen him. Tall and well-built, with blond hair and blue eyes. Weston Lake took my breath away the moment I laid eyes on him. I like tall men and at six feet two inches tall, Weston was definitely up there. This handsome hunk came from the City of Houston, Texas. As in the United States of frigging America. I love anything and everything American. Ever since my parents began spending every summer vacation in the City of Austin, Texas.

I fell in love with American culture. After graduation, I want to live and work there! We have a lot of Americans living in the City of Calgary in Alberta. The son of a wealthy oil magnate from Texas, Weston came to Calgary with his dad on business and ended up staying for school. He adjusted to life in our fair city quite nicely. I fell in love with Weston. He was like a dream come true for me. Sexy, confident and caring. When I was in his arms, I felt like he could protect me from the world. He was an amazing guy. Too bad he cheated on me with a Somali skank named Aisha or something. Apparently, my cowboy liked Black pussy. I dumped him right away. If there is one thing I won't put up with, it's cheating. Once a guy cheats on me, it's over.

Yeah, I went through a lot during my second year at the University of Calgary. I hugged my crucifix and said a silent prayer, wishing that my time at the University of Ottawa went alright. For some reason, I thought about Adam Wahid. I'm glad the first stranger I met in the capital turned out to be a nice person. When January 2012 came, I began my classes at the University of Ottawa. Guess who I ran into at the library? None other than Adam Wahid. He was talking to a skinny Chinese guy inside the school library. I think he saw me at the same moment that I saw him. Smiling, he waved at me and walked up to me. Hesitantly I shook his hand. I was puzzled to see him at the University of Ottawa.

Adam told me that he recently graduated from the police foundations program at Algonquin College. Now he was studying Criminology at Carleton University. And he was visiting his buddy Joel Luong, an international student from Vietnam. Adam seemed really intent on talking a lot, so I had to cut it short. He's cute and I'm thankful for his help but I had to get to class. Adam pressed a paper into my hands before I left. I thought he was giving me his number or something. I took a hard look at the paper and its contents shocked me. The title was "Religion And Gay Rights : A Dialogue". That's when it hit me. Adam Wahid, my titanic hero, might be queer. What the fuck? I thought I could always spot a gay guy when I saw one. No, I know they're not all girly. I know some play football. Still, when I met Adam, I didn't sense anything gay or bisexual in him. Shows much how I knew.

The next time I ran into Adam Wahid was at the 'debate', which I made myself go to. It took place at an auditorium at Carleton University and it was packed with students. Prominent leaders from the gay and lesbian communities came to discuss the issue of queer persecution in religious communities, especially among conservative Christians and Muslims. Among the speakers was none other than Adam Wahid. He took the podium, and spoke about the pain of growing up the biracial, non-heterosexual son of a Jamaican man and a Lebanese Christian woman. After his parents unfortunate divorce, he and his mother lived in the City of Baalbek, Lebanon, where he was exposed to a lot of racism and bigotry. He boldly stated that Arab societies were not very accepting of non-Arabs, and that only his steadfast Christian faith stopped him from taking his life as he was tormented for being a racial and sexual minority by both Lebanese Christians and Lebanese Muslims in the City of Baalbek.

Adam Wahid's speech was quite moving. Everyone stared at him, moved, as he went on. He spoke for about ten minutes. When he finished, everybody had questions. Everybody was staring at this tall mixed guy built like an NFL player who just admitted to being queer in a televised event. The hard looks he got from the Arabs and Somalis who came to the meeting were quite harsh but he met their stares without wavering. The Muslims don't like gays and lesbians and don't hide it. Adam Wahid knew this and challenged them anyway. I admired his courage. I don't want to sound racist but I really don't trust these people, with their intolerance for other religious and lifestyles unlike their own. After the event, I had to talk to Adam Wahid. Well, a lot of people wanted to talk to him. I finally tracked him down to the campus library.

Adam Wahid brightened up when he saw me. I had a lot of questions, as you can imagine. What was it like to grow up as a biracial guy in a world as complex religiously, culturally, racially and socially as Lebanon? I knew how racist the Arabs could be to Blacks and other non-Arabs. They don't like Hindus, Blacks and others. Of course, anyone can be racist. I've met racist Whites and racist Blacks and many racist Asians. The Arabs are just more overt in their hostility toward others. Adam had many sad stories, but he also had happy ones. He told me of a time when he stopped a quarrel between two Lebanese, one Christian guy and one Sunni Muslim guy, who were fighting over an Italian woman. The woman ended up leaving the both of them. She didn't like violent fools. I found that one funny. Good for her. Adam and I sat there and talked for hours. I really wanted to get to know him. I also asked him the burning question I wanted to know the answer to. What was it like to have sex with guys when you're a guy? To my immense surprise, Adam didn't know. He told me he'd never been with anyone.

I pondered that. How could you know you're queer if you've never had sex with another member of the same sex? I asked him. Adam told me that while he found both guys and girls hot, he was saving himself for someone special. I smiled when he told me this. That is so sweet. I lost my virginity in the back of a cab on prom night. I barely remember the guy. I had a lot more questions for Adam Wahid. He liked both Will Smith's sexy muscular body and Serena Williams big round ass. Cool. Which one did he like more? Adam Wahid shrugged. He told me he didn't measure his level of attraction, he just went with it and hoped he'd soon meet someone he'd feel comfortable enough with to explore himself. Wow. What a guy! He's amazing. Why in hell does he have to be, you know, not straight?

After this memorable talk, Adam and I became fast friends. He'd become somewhat of a celebrity around Ottawa. The fearless one. That's what they called him. To every gay or lesbian person out in the capital, he was like a superhero. And I was his trusty sidekick. The one he could always confide in. incidentally, I introduced him to his first boyfriend. Yeah, I introduced Adam Wahid to Lambert Locks, a good-looking and openly gay red-haired white guy from one of my classes at the University of Ottawa. I thought the two of them would hit it off. I was wrong. Lambert ended up cheating on Adam with Adam's own friend, that Vietnamese dude Luong. Wow. To say that Adam was shocked by this would be an understatement. He was severely distraught. Luckily, I came to his rescue. It's what a friend would do, you know?

It always amazes me how things turn out sometimes. When I look at Adam I see a strong, powerful man who is one hundred percent sure of himself. In relationships, he's both naïve and clueless. He put all of his trust in the first guy who came along. I could have told him that was a bad idea. Anyhow, we were in my room at my uncle's spot in Barrhaven. My uncle and aunt were away in London, Ontario, for the weekend. Adam was going on and on about his broken heart and I played the role of the dutiful friend. And then, what happened next surprised us both. We kissed. One minute, we were hugging each other and talking and the next, we were kissing. Passionately. Like we meant it.

Yeah, that's how I ended up naked on top of Adam, kissing him, fondling him, and stroking his long and thick brown cock. He hesitated, telling me he had never done this before. I smiled and told him to follow my lead. Then I kissed him again. He was kissing me and sucking on my tits and palming my ass. I was moaning and aching for him to fuck me. And then he was inside of me, thrusting his cock into my pussy. I looked into his eyes and we linked hands as we had sex, made love, fucked, whatever you want to call it. Adam smiled at me and I smiled at him. Our first time together, ladies and gentlemen. We made love like there was no tomorrow. I have been with my fair share of guys but Adam definitely took the cake. I had trouble believing it was his first time. The guy had energy to burn! We fucked and sucked for hours and finally collapsed, exhausted, on the floor of my bedroom.

That night, Adam and I crossed the line between friends and became more than friends. I have never been with anyone like him before. No, it's not just that he's part Black. It's the fact that he's really different. How many gay-or-bisexual, half-Black and half-Lebanese, Maronite Christian immigrant GLBT rights activists and honor students do you know? The guy is amazing. I'm just Evelyn Rachel Lombardi from Calgary, Alberta. Your favorite blonde redneck gal. I tried to resist my feelings for Adam but I failed. I want him. When we woke up, we had a talk. He was all smiles when I confessed my feelings to him. He told me he wanted to be with me too. Adam told me he felt attracted to both girls and guys but I was the only person he trusted. Wow. That really touches something deep in my heart to hear him say that. We agreed that we're going to give a relationship a shot. I want Adam to be mine always. And what I want, I usually get. Stay tuned for more.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers