Adam's Journey Pt. 15

Story Info
Adam's journey of discovery continues.
5.1k words
4.34
25k
4
0

Part 15 of the 50 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers

It was a strange situation to be in, knowing that Kristi might be planning to fuck this guy that was so busy trying to impress her, dreading that it might happen, and yet being aroused at the thought and wondering how and when she would tell me the story. If indeed it happened. And sitting and discussing it with this joker's wife while it was being set up right in front of us was very odd.

We sat for a few minutes, silently sharing each others confusion and misery. Kori broke away from them and came down by us, all bubbly and smiling. "Well, they worked their magic again. He's going to buy the plane. My husband and your girl make a great team, Adam. Ronnie asked me to have you flag down the waiter and order some champagne to celebrate, OK?"

"Sure, swell Kori. I don't know jack shit about champagne, I can't stand the stuff."

She frowned at me. "What's wrong Adam, are you alright?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine, don't sweat it. I'm really happy for you and Ron, hon', I know this was a big deal for you guys. I'm glad Kristi could help." I really was very happy that things had come together on this. Ron and Kori are two of my favorite people and closest friends in the world, and I enjoy seeing them happy and successful. "You go on back to your guest, I'll take care of it."

She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and gave Rain a brief hug, thanking her for coming along and for her husband's dealings with them, then returned to the happier end of the table.

I signalled the waiter then turned to Rain. "What do you know about champagne?"

She laughed. "It's very easy, watch." She smiled at the waiter "Bring us a bottle of your most expensive champagne."

Now it was my turn to laugh. I liked her spirit. He named some vintage Chateau something-or-other and waited for a response.

She said "Is it really, really expensive?"

He nodded. "Extremely."

She smiled at him again. "Great. Then you better bring us two bottles."

He departed, and she and I shared a good laugh at her mischief. Probably nobody else would even notice, but I thought it was pretty clever. It definitely lightened our mood, and we decided to join the party. Before we did I bent near her ear as I helped her to her feet. "Rain, in case I don't get a chance to tell you later, I very much enjoyed meeting you. You made this evening as pleasant as it could possibly have been."

Being that near her I was very conscious of her smooth skin and the heat radiating off of her, and of her soft, incredibly feminine scent. I felt a few bottle rockets shoot to my groin.

"You too Adam, it has been a pleasure for me to find such a gentleman."

Good thing she couldn't read my mind just then, as I imagined her spread naked in front of me, waiting for my tongue to touch her and taste her sweet nectar. My mouth watered.

She reached up and lightly caressed my stubbly cheek. "You look kinda scruffy, but you're really a softy inside. I'm glad I got to find that out about you."

The waiter had brought the champagne to the busier, noisier end of the table, and was going through the ritual of opening it.

As we moved to join the others she said "I knew as soon as I saw your fiancee that Morgan would buy the plane. He always has to act like such a big shot with his money in front of beautiful women. He's an absolute ass sometimes - I bet he paid way too much for it."

I smiled at her. "No offense Rain, but I sincerely hope so." I didn't really think that Kristi would be all that impressed by his money. In her profession she deals with enormous sums of money on a regular basis.

Kori handed each of us a flute of champagne as we mingled with them, and we toasted the success of their business transaction. I steeled myself and tasted it; not too horrible. I decided that if somebody was going to tie me down and force me to drink champagne that I could probably stomach this stuff. I appreciate a good bottle of wine, but have never seen the attraction of champagne.

I nursed my glass and noticed that Kristi was doing the same. She feels much as I do about it. The two bottles disappeared quickly between the other four, and we gradually moved to end the evening and head for home. I saw Ronnie's eyes open wide when he looked at the bill, and I nudged Rain. We shared a chuckle at his expense. He looked at us and shook his head, knowing he'd been had, but he grinned good-naturedly.

Morgan and Rain were staying at one of the big hotels downtown, but Ron and Kori had picked them up on their way in and intended to drop them back at their hotel. I handed my ticket to one of the valets as Ronnie gave his to another, and we stood chatting as I heard my Shelby fire up out front and come rumbling up next to us under the portico.

The valet got out and left my door open, the engine rumbling softly at idle. Morgan perked up, looking at my car.

"Is that a Shelby - original, not a fake?"

I assured him it was. "All original Morgan, 428 Cobra, 1967."

"It's beautiful, you've got to let me drive it."

I wouldn't have let him drive it sober; there was no way he was driving it half-buzzed. "Sorry pal, that's my baby, it's not a loaner, and nobody drives it."

"Sell it to me then - what's it worth, $100,000?"

What an asshole! He figured his money could get him anything. Kristi jumped in before I could respond, her deal making instincts taking over.

She slapped his arm. "Morgan, it's probably worth twice that, or close to it."

I joined in "And besides, it's not for sale."

He didn't let up. "OK then $200,000. I'll give you 200."

"Sorry man, not for sale." I was trying to be nice, I really didn't want to screw up Ronnie's deal, but it was a struggle. I wanted to punch this guy.

He tried again. "$250,000 then, you can't pass that up. C'mon, you know you want to sell it." I saw the valet's eyes goggle a little at the numbers being thrown around. I gave him a generous tip for looking after my car.

I should have considered Morgan's offer. A quarter of a million is serious money for me, and more than the current value of the car, and from anyone else I might have accepted it. But I just didn't like this guy. "Nope, sorry man, not for sale. I can't take advantage of you when you've been drinking."

He grabbed my arm. "Oh come on, take the 250 and be happy. You can buy another one for that."

I pulled my arm away from him. "What an amazing coincidence - so can you."

He laughed at that. I hadn't intended it to be funny. "OK, I can see that your mind is made up. No offense intended. At least take me for a little ride."

"Maybe some other time. I'm pretty tired, I think I'll just head for home. Come on Kristi, let's go."

She just looked at me and raised her eyebrow. To my shock she stepped to the driver's door and motioned to Morgan. "C'mon Morg, get in. I'll take you for a ride." She was looking at me as she said that, and she could see that I had caught the double entendre'.

She lowered herself into the driver's seat, giving the valet a thorough look at her bare pussy as she brought her legs in. There was no way to get into the low seat and behind the wheel gracefully in her very short dress, but I knew it was at least partly intentional. Morgan quickly jumped in the passenger side and closed his door. I stepped to her open window and bent down, angry. "What do you think you're doing?"

She smiled wickedly up at me. "Don't worry, I'll be careful. I thought I'd run him up Lookout Mountain."

Ouch. I figured that would probably scare the shit out of him. It can be a pretty hairy ride at the speeds Kristi likes to drive, doubly so in the dark. I also thought about all the dark, secluded turnouts along the way, and the used condoms I'd seen strewn around when I had stopped once to take a picture. I noticed that from my angle her dress was not quite concealing her pussy, and I knew that in about two or three shifts and a couple of brakings she would be fully exposed.

She goosed the throttle, getting a nice roar in return. "You guys go back to Ronnie's, we'll join you there in a little while."

With a heavy rumble she pulled away, and I stood there watching the taillights disappear. I wasn't at all worried about the car. I was very worried about Kristi.

The valet brought Ronnie's car up, and Ron, recognizing that he'd drunk a fair amount, asked me to drive. He and Kori got in the back seat, I again tipped a valet, and Rain climbed in front with me.

Ron was still pretty pumped about closing the deal, as was Kori, but sitting behind me she reached up and rubbed my shoulders. She obviously knew that I was pretty unhappy with Kristi for taking off with Morgan. I just instinctively didn't like the guy, I suppose because of things Rain had said, and now this.

They tried to keep the conversation light, obviously sensing my dark mood, but it didn't really help. I glanced over at Rain and found her watching me intently, her brilliant blue eyes filled with unshed tears. I reached my hand across the seat and she took it in hers, squeezing my fingers. Here was someone that understood my pain, if not my confusion.

The ride settled into silence, and I looked in the rear view mirror to see Ron and Kori making out like a couple of teenagers in the back seat. Hell, why not, they had several million reasons to celebrate. Rain glanced behind her and saw them, and a small sound that was half-laugh, half-sob escaped her lips. We looked at each other, and she smiled sadly, and I saw a single tear trickle down her cheek. She wiped it away.

Soon we were near home, and I turned into our neighborhood and pulled into Ron and Kori's driveway. I shut off the engine and started to get out, preparing to walk across the yard and home.

Ron pried himself off of Kori and looked around. "Home already. That was fast. Do you suppose Kristi will come here or just come straight to your place?"

"Oh, I imagine she'll bring the car home and garage it and just walk over here."

"Well then why don't you just take our car to your house, and Morgan and Rain can use it to drive back to their hotel. We can just get it from them tomorrow before they fly home. Does that sound OK to you Rain?"

She replied that that would be fine, and invited them to come downtown and have breakfast with them before picking up their car. Kori accepted.

Kori had her door open, but turned and asked "Rain, do you want to wait for Morgan here, or are you going to wait over at Adam's house with him?"

We could both see that Ron and Kori were being gracious hosts, but really wanted very much to be alone. I think they had gotten each other quite worked up while making out in the car.

They got the hoped-for response: "I guess I'll just wait with Adam, if that's where you think they'll go. If that's OK with you Adam."

"Sure, that's fine. I'll buy you a drink." I restarted the engine as Kori and Ron stepped out. "Hey, you kids be good - remember you're an old married couple and don't try anything too risky!"

Kori just laughed and wiggled her ass at me as they walked unsteadily toward their door. I backed out and pulled over in front of my own house. Rain had closely observed the easy interplay between Ron, Kori, Kristi, and I all evening. "You guys seem like really close friends."

"Oh yeah, they're the best. We just love them like crazy. They're good folks."

"Kori cares a lot about you."

I smiled. "She's that way about everybody. She has an enormous heart, that girl."

Looking wistful, she said "I wish Morgan and I had friends like that. He's just so driven, and so self-centered, that he tends to push people away."

We entered my house, and I showed her into the living room. "So, what can I get you to drink? I'm a pretty fair barkeep."

"How about just a Coke, or Pepsi, whatever."

"You sure? No mind-numbing substances?"

"I'm sure, just a Coke. Can I use your bathroom?"

"Oh, of course you can." I showed her to the guest bath down the hall and went to fix her Coke, pouring the same for me. Alcohol is a depressant, and I was depressed enough. In case their return scene didn't go well, I didn't want any more alcohol mixed into the equation.

She was in the bathroom for several minutes, but when she returned I saw why. She had washed her face, getting all the overdone makeup off, and had combed out her hair so that it hung long, soft, and shining around her face and neck. I hadn't noticed the auburn highlights before, but now they shined. Her lashes were naturally long and dark and set off her incongruously blue eyes, and she looked several years younger. I thought it was a huge improvement, and told her so.

"Wow! You look incredible! Why did you bother with all that slop on your face and all when you look this great naturally?" I'm not always the most tactful.

"Morgan likes it, he says it makes me look more sophisticated." She made quote marks in the air as she grimaced over that last word. I thought it was not a particularly nice thing to say, and I doubted that he had said it or intended it nicely.

"Well, he's wrong. This is so much better; you are one very beautiful lady."

Ralph chose that moment to make his appearance, and finding that we had company he went wagging over to Rain. She bent to pet him, and roughed up his ears and neck. He showed his appreciation by shoving his nose into her crotch and almost knocking her over.

I was embarrassed. He sure knew how to ruin a moment. I grabbed him and pulled him away, trying to cover the awkward moment with a joke. "Bad dog! You just met Rain; I've known her for several hours, and I haven't had my face in her crotch yet!"

We both laughed, a little awkwardly. Softly, she said "Would you like to?"

Still bent over and holding on to Ralph's collar, I looked up at her. She looked me in the eye, her eyebrows raised questioningly. I straightened, shooing Ralph away. "I'm sorry. I guess I should be more careful about cracking bad jokes."

She laughed. "That was pretty weak. But I'm totally serious."

"Ahh, Rain... Jeez, I don't know. Is this what you and your husband do, just screw around on each other?"

Her eyes flashed with anger, or perhaps it was pain. "No Adam, it's not. At least not for me. I've been totally faithful to him as long as we've been married, but the same doesn't apply for him. It's all a big game to him. I like you, and I thought you liked me, and he's probably screwing Kristi, so I thought...well, you know."

I realized she had taken a risk, putting herself out there for me like that, and I felt foolish for questioning her. I took her hand in mine, noticing how small it was, and led her to the sofa. My mind was in turmoil. "Rain, come sit with me for a minute, let's talk."

We sat, and she snuggled right up against me, as though seeking my body heat. I was amazed at how tiny she felt against my side, and I put my arm around her. I looked down at her, and she tilted her head back to look up at me, her big blue eyes warm and trusting. Apparently taking her hand, or maybe putting my arm around her, had put me back in good standing.

Our faces inches apart, I started to apologize to her. "Rain, I'm sorry I said that. I just..."

Suddenly, somehow, our lips were together, and she was thrusting her tongue into my mouth. Her lips were soft and warm, and she tasted sweet, and smelled wonderful, and the heat that had been smoldering inside of me burst into flame. I crushed her to me, and our tongues battled for supremacy in each other's mouths.

I had one hand on her back, the other on the back of her neck holding her face to mine, and she had her hand on the back of my head doing the same. I felt like I was bruising her lips, and scratching her with my stubble, but she pressed in for more, getting herself onto my lap and straddling me.

She pulled back for a second. "God! Undo my zipper, quick!"

I slid the short zipper on the back of her little black dress down all the way, and helped her pull it over her head. She threw it unceremoniously on the floor, and my hands found the warm, smooth skin of her back and sides. She was wearing a lacy bra, through which I could plainly see her smallish breasts, hard pink nipples at attention. She also had on thong panties, black string and black lace around a tiny triangle of royal blue satin in the front, and taupe thigh-high stockings. She looked incredibly beautiful, what I could see. I wanted a better angle.

"Stand for a second, honey, let me look at you." She slid off my lap and stood in front of me, raising a hand to push her hair back, then moving her hand, trembling, to her lips. The movement looked so girlish, so insecure and, I guess, innocent, if that makes any sense. It was as if she thought I would criticize her, or say something hurtful, and was afraid to be judged. She had her head down, looking at me through her long lashes, her trembling fingers touching her lips. There was this amazing emotional mix of woman and child, and she was so tiny, and incredibly vulnerable and sexy.

I put my hands on her waist. I felt like I could almost reach my fingers around her. Softly, my voice sounding strangely husky to me, I said "You really have no idea what an incredibly beautiful lady you are, do you?"

She raised her head and looked me right in the eye. A single tear rolled down her cheek. "Oh, Adam. Do you really like me?"

"Rain, my god! You are so sexy it's just, well, its beyond words!" She was, this tiny, sweet little amazing bundle of femininity. I found that I was very attracted to her. "You're stunning, like this perfect little doll, or sculpture, or something. I'm afraid I'm going to break you."

She wiped her eyes with her hand and laughed softly. "Don't worry Adam, you won't break me, I'm tougher than I look."

She reached her hands up and undid the clasp at the front of her bra, shrugging it off her shoulders and letting it join her dress on the floor, staring into my eyes as she did so. I reached out and touched her breast, firm and perfectly formed and the ideal size for her small body, letting my fingers squeeze her and stroke one hard nipple, then the other. I pulled her to me and took her right nipple between my lips, sucking and nibbling at her. She moaned, and her back arched as she pressed herself to me.

She had a hand in my hair, mussing it up, and the other on the back of my neck, holding me to her breasts. I wasn't trying to leave. I continued to suckle at her breasts, harder now with my own arousal, and I felt her rest her cheek on top of my head, her breathing quickening with her moans. "Oh god Adam, that feels so good! Do you do this with Kristi?"

What a strange question, and a strange time to ask it. "Yes, of course."

"Does she like it?"

"Yes."

"Do you think she'll fuck Morgan?"

"Jesus, Rain! Maybe. Probably. Where did that come from?"

She didn't answer my question, she merely shrugged. "She's going to be disappointed."

"Why? Is he small or something?"

She shook her head. "No, he's pretty well hung. Why is that the first thing you guys are always concerned with, the first thing you think of? No, he just tends to be, uhh, kind of quick."

"Oh. Minute man, huh? You're right, she wouldn't like that."

She laughed, unconsciously touching her own nipples now, pinching them. I watched, enthralled.

She shook her head. "Minute man. No, I wish. More like thirty second man. On a good day. Seriously Adam, with as sexy as Kristi is she'll be lucky to get it out of his pants before he, uh, unloads. It's really bad."

"Has he ever tried to teach himself to do better?"

"No, Adam, he's a very selfish lover. Its all about him, and when he's done, he's done. I can't tell you how many nights I've had to masturbate to orgasm after he falls asleep, I don't know if he finds me attractive or not, really." She looked down at the floor.

"Rain, your husband is a complete ass. I'm sorry, but it's the truth. He has no idea what he's missing out on. Look at you, you're incredible!" My hand was on the back of her neck, and I pulled her to me again, and ran my fingers down her spine, feeling her body shudder as I continued down the cleft of her bottom, feeling the tiny string of her thong as I touched the soft down and moist heat between the back of her thighs.

stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers
12