Adam's Journey Pt. 20

Story Info
More about Adam and his story.
4.6k words
4.39
20.9k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 20 of the 50 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers

I read her note several times, and the anguish I could sense in her words choked me up and brought tears to my eyes. I don't know why I was unable to accept her as she was, this sexual need of hers was really about her only flaw I could find, and she was so perfect in so many other ways. This was a biggie, though, for me at least.

I knew that I had to find a way to accept her, as is, or walk away. Marriage to Kristi was not going to be an experiment; if it happened it would have to be forever. I had been through one failed marriage, and that was one too many, because despite the fact that Lisa and I had fallen out of love well beforehand, and the divorce was a relief in many ways, it was still a failure, and I hate to fail.

I was depressed for a long time after, even so maudlin as to keep thinking about how all the love and joy and promise of our wedding day had dissolved into pain and anger and recriminations. I know now that we both shared in the failure, but it took Ron and Kori quite awhile to drag me back into the sunshine and convince me that it was not all my fault.

Kristi was very perceptive to realize that I needed time away from her, with no communications, to really think and decide. She's very smart that way. So I of course grabbed my phone to call and tell her so, at about 4:30 a.m. Really I just wanted to ignore her words and beg her to reconsider. I wanted her at Lake Powell, and I guess I wanted to delay having to make a decision.

Her phone was obviously turned off, as it went straight to voicemail. I left her a long, pleading message, then watched the sun rise and called her again, with the same result. When my phone rang about an hour later, I grabbed it and answered without looking, knowing it was her.

Except it turned out to be Kori, calling to see if Kristi and I wanted to join them for breakfast downtown with Morgan and Rain. I quickly explained about Kristi, and that she wasn't with me and couldn't be reached. Kori offered to try on my behalf, but I was sure Kristi was serious and I declined.

Anyway, I was pretty sure that Morgan would not be overjoyed to see the guy that had left him such a big, gooey, messy surprise in his wife's pussy last night. Just a hunch.

Kori was not yet aware of that whole situation, and I didn't fill her in. I just told her to tell Rain good morning for me, and how much I had enjoyed last night. I know Kori wanted to ask, but she didn't. I expected her to later, for sure. "I'll call you when we get home Adam. Ronnie is still so pumped about selling that plane, it's amazing! That deal kept his pecker up most of the night, it was great!"

I laughed at her enthusiasm. "I'm happy for you sweet thing, I hope he didn't wear you out."

"Oh, he didn't, not with his tiny toy. I still have some left if you want in on it. Any takers?"

"Harlot. Have fun at breakfast. On second thought, kiss Rain for me. With tongue."

"Oooh! You're gonna make me horny. Well, OK, hornier. But I certainly will. I'm gonna need to hear this whole, unedited story. Later, Adam."

"Bye K."

Without putting the phone down, I tried Kristi again, same result. As soon as I did set it down and start to turn away, it rang again, and knowing it must be her this time I again picked up immediately.

"Hi baby!"

"Well hi Adam, what a nice greeting!" This time it was Rain, and I was very surprised. Not disappointed, really, but I blew on through before she could realize that my greeting had not been intended for her.

"Well, it's just such a nice surprise to hear your voice this morning. I didn't expect it with Morgan there."

"He's in the shower. We're meeting Ron and Kori in a little while. I just wanted to call and thank you, and Kristi too, for everything last night."

I was relieved. "Kristi's not here, but I'll pass it along. It went OK then? He wasn't too pissed off, didn't hurt you or anything?"

"Oh, no Adam, it was the best time we've had together since our wedding night. He was so romantic, and so determined to see to it that I enjoyed it too. He really seemed afraid to let me down."

You could have knocked me over with a feather, I really thought he didn't have it in him to be decent. "And how did he manage that, if you don't mind me asking? With his little problem and all?"

She laughed. "That's the best part, I had to tell you! He ate my pussy Adam, cum and all, for almost an hour, and I must have cum 10 times. It was amazing."

"He did that? Wow! And, if you don't mind me saying so, yuck!"

She laughed again. "That's what he said at first too, but I told him he had to, to show me he loved me. I thought he was going to gag before he started, but then once he started he really got into it. Poor little Morgan came all over himself while he was slurping your cum out of me Adam, without anyone even touching his cock. He loved it, it was just so disgustingly nasty and fun!"

"Well, I'm amazed and astounded, but I'm happy for you. You must be worn out this morning, huh?"

"Oddly, no. And that's after I woke up in the middle of the night to find him lapping at my pussy again, another long session of smearing you and me on his face. I sucked his cock for about a minute this time, I owed him, and he came good. Then we crashed."

"Now you're just bragging honey. I'm glad for you though."

"Oh, the shower just went off, I have to go. Tell Kristi for me though. And tell her she's a great kisser!"

"I've already told her that, many times, but I'll tell her for you. Bye Rain, call me, keep me posted. Good luck."

"I will. Luv you Adam, you're the best! Bye."

Well. Seems not everything I touched turned to shit.

I had a light breakfast, cold cereal, and wandered out onto my patio with a cup of coffee. The day was warming up nicely already, so I whistled up Ralph and we walked over to Ron and Kori's to take a litle swim. I had thought about changing into trunks, but decided to just go in the athletic shorts I was wearing, since I knew they were not at home. I slipped into the water and started to swim a few warm-up laps while Ralph paddled around and tried to grab me every time I got close to him.

Once warmed up I swam hard laps for about 30 minutes, and it felt good to work the kinks out and get my cardio rate going. Ralph swam for about 10 minutes and climbed out to lay in the sun, which is really more his style.

I eventually worked into cool-down laps, then quit and joined him in the sun, laying there thinking about Kristi, about last night, about Rain and Morgan. There was so much to mull over and try to accept, or at least reconcile. I wasn't sure I was up to the task.

I wished Kori was there, she was a good sounding board and always helped me to see things from a different perspective. I've always been able to open up and talk to women, real emotional feelings kind of talk, more easily than I can to other men. Maybe that's normal, maybe it comes from a lifetime of having Izzy as the yin to my yang, or the peas to my carrots, to use a more Gumpian analogy.

Thinking that, I realized I should call Izzy. It had been a long time since we had spoken to each other, and I missed her.

I gathered my dog and my coffee cup, tossing the cold contents onto the grass, and walked back toward home. Halfway there I heard my name called, and turned to find Sue walking across the street toward me, her husband Rick behind her on the sidewalk holding a rake.

I stopped and waited for her, suddenly very conscious of how my wet shorts were clinging to me. I should have been more careful and changed, or at least made sure nobody saw me cutting across the lawns. Only Sue's house had the angle, but I hadn't expected to find them out so early. She walked up to me and stopped, facing me, her eyes traveling boldly up and down my body and lingering hungrily on my crotch.

"Hi Adam. You're looking sexy this morning."

I smiled at her. "Mornin' Sue. You too by the way, I like the way that shirt shows you off." It really did. She was braless, and her big nipples jutted out, plainly aroused and visible through the thin knit of her t-shirt. I was just imagining what those big nubs would feel like on my tongue when she reached up and caressed one, then the other, causing them to stiffen even further. Very nice, very suckable.

"When are you going to come over and fuck me, Adam?"

"Jesus Sue, you don't beat around the bush, do you?"

"No, I want you to beat around my bush. So, when?"

I laughed. "I'm glad to see you've whipped that shyness problem. Did you bring a note from your husband like I told you to?"

"No, but I can do better." She turned and waved over at Rick, calling out "Come over here for a minute honey, we need to ask you something."

Rick dropped the rake on the lawn and walked over, his hands jammed into his pockets, and stopped beside Sue, facing me. I saw him glance down at my crotch and quickly back up, blushing when he saw that I had caught his look.

"Good morning Rick, how ya doing today?"

"Good Adam, how about you?"

"I'm fine, thanks." This was becoming almost painfully awkward. Sue jumped in with both feet.

"Ricky, Adam wants to hear from you that it's OK for him to fuck me. Tell him baby, tell him you want him to do it."

He was looking down at the ground, his face beet red. "I do Adam, I want to see my wife enjoying another man, and she chose you. Will you do it? It would be a huge favor to us if you would."

I couldn't believe my ears. Sue had not been lying to me, Rick really wanted this. Despite his obvious embarassment, I could hear the excitement and hunger in his voice. I thought about both Kori and Kristi pretty much saying I should do this, really to help me "grow".

I was uncomfortable with this, but decided to take their advice and go against my instincts to see just where this would lead.

"Rick, are you sure about this? Your wife is beautiful, I wouldn't be doing you any favors by screwing her, it would be my pleasure entirely, but are you really sure this is what you want?"

He spoke very quietly. "We're very sure Adam, I've thought about this and wanted it for a long time, but Sue was afraid to try until she spoke with you and decided you would be her choice. Now she maybe wants it even more than I do."

"I don't want to be a part of ruining your marriage. Both of you think about that."

Sue answered "We have Adam, and it won't. I love Rick, and I'm doing this for him although I'll admit I'm really enjoying the idea now. Come here for a minute."

She grabbed his arm in one hand and mine in the other and led us further back between the houses, stopping behind the shrubs where only my patio was visible. She turned to her husband and surprised me by unfastening and unzipping his pants and pushing them down on his hips, leaving his rock-hard erection exposed, pointing skyward and curving back slightly toward his stomach With him standing there, hard, exposed, and blushing furiously, she said "He can't even think about this, much less talk about it, without getting totally aroused. He's wanted this forever Adam, it's his favorite fantasy, and you can make it reality. Look how hard he is."

I looked. He was rigid-hard, and breathing heavily with arousal. Sue had said he was average, and he appeared so to me, about six to six and a half inches maybe, and average thickness. Certainly nothing to be ashamed of, but it wasn't going to cause any eyes to widen or gasps of admiration either.

Sue said "See. Can I show him, Adam? Can I show my husband?"

I knew what she meant, and looked around self-consciously. She had chosen this spot well, we were totally hidden. "Um, I guess so. Damn Sue, this is too weird."

She ignored me and quickly grabbed my elastic waist band, untying the drawstring and pushing my shorts down to mid-thigh so that now I too was exposed, my cock hanging down free in the sunshine.

I heard Rick mutter "Damn!", and then Sue had a cock in each hand, one hard, one flaccid, and she was holding them on the same plane and looking down at us. "Look Ricky, look how big he is. His cock is bigger soft that yours is even totally hard. Now do you see why I want Adam to be the one?"

She was right, I was slightly longer and noticeably thicker flaccid that he was hard, but I was humiliated for him that she was rubbing his nose in that fact. She was the only one not blushing now, and she was enjoying rubbing two cocks at once. I felt myself starting to swell and harden, and I grabbed her hand to stop her.

"Come on Sue, enough. We're not going to do this out here, that's crazy."

"Just for a second Adam, I want him to see. He needs to know what will be in me, it will drive him nuts thinking about it." She continued to squeeze and stroke as she talked, and by now I was near totally hard.

Rick stared. "Goddamn Adam, how big does your cock get? That's obscene!" Sue released him and put both hands on my cock, jacking me in a double fisted grip, not quite reaching around me. The sight of his wife with my hard cock in her hands was too much for Rick, and he grabbed himself and with just two or three strokes ejaculated suddenly onto my lawn, a couple of short spurts, groaning as he came. I pushed Sue away and pulled up my shorts, which did very little to hide my arousal, but I had to call a halt to this.

"OK, ok, I believe you really want this. I go back to Wyoming in a few days, so when? Before, or later, after I get back from my next trip?" I forgot, momentarily, that I was to go straight to Lake Powell after this next week of work. It didn't matter.

Sue jumped in. "Now, right away, we don't want to wait. How about tomorrow night, can you come over then? My parents have been wanting the girls to spend the night with them, we'll take them over there and plan on tomorrow night, OK?"

Rick was still slowly stroking himself, a string of semen hanging down and moving in the breeze as his erection softened. He agreed. "Yes, tomorrow is good, if it works for you."

"Uhh, god, I don't know. Sure, I guess so. What, about 8:00 or so?"

"8:00 is good, we'll see you then. Put your little cock away Ricky, let's go home and leave Adam alone. I need you to do me, this made me all horny."

That gave me an idea. "Wait Sue, just one thing."

I grabbed her and yanked her shirt up, bending to take one of her huge nipples between my lips, nipping and sucking at it. The tip, the hard part, was close to an inch across, and seemed nearly as long, and it was incredibly sexy and suckable, as I had suspected. She gasped, then moaned, and ground her pubis against my hip as I moved to her other nipple, abusing it as well.

Rick stood silently, thunderstruck as I tormented his wife, and as a final, parting shot, I pushed my hand up the leg of her shorts and pulled her very wet panties aside, pushing a finger into her as my thumb crushed her huge, hard clit. She came suddenly, pushing herself onto my fingers and muffling her cries against my shoulder.

I was fascinated with her big nipples and huge clit, and wanted more time to suck both. I was turned on and actually looking forward to the next night as I released her, sliding my wet fingers out of her and holding them up for Rick to see. "Your wife isn't lying Rick, she's really horny. You better take her home and eat her pussy, it's really dripping wet. I'll just bet you love sucking on that big clit of hers, don't you?"

He didn't answer, they were both struck numb by the suddenness of my assault, but I wanted them to know what they were getting into. Sue's legs were shaky, and she held onto Rick as they walked away.

At the sidewalk she turned and smiled back at me. "Bye Adam. Now I'm really looking forward to tomorrow night, I can hardly wait." Rick didn't say anything, he just supported her as they crossed the street.

I shook my head at the odd turn of events, and went inside to call Izzy. I stopped at the sink to rinse out my coffee cup and pour a fresh round, and as I did I was surprised to notice that my hands were shaking, badly. I took a couple of deep breaths and blew them out between my teeth, laughing at myself and at the delayed stress reaction of my body.

Grabbing Sue like I had, suddenly, unexpectedly, and in front of her husband, had been way outside the box for me. I had forced myself, against my instincts, to do it, and now my body was reacting. Not that I hadn't ended up enjoying it, I had, and was in fact still very aroused. It's just that I was acting on what other people expected of me, or what I believed they expected, not on my own initiative.

I shook it off, wondering briefly how the next night would work out. Sue was an amazing paradox to me, the sweet little mother and wife, good neighbor, innocent little strawberry blonde homemaker that turned out to be hotter than a firecracker. And her body, everything about it was just so sexually exaggerated, from the slightly wide, soft ass to the huge, soft, heavy breasts with their giant tell-tale nipples to her seemingly always wet and puffy pussy with its thick, crinkly lips and enormous clit, covered by it's fleshy hood.

She had this soft, Raphael-esque body designed for a man to lose himself in, and I had a hunch she could suck and fuck most men into unconsciousness if she wanted to. True, Kristi's toned, slender body is much more to my taste, but maybe the stark contrast to the women I usually dated was why I was finding Sue so arousing, so sexy.

Knowing her better, I was finding that she just oozed sexual need and desire, and her quiet little milk-toast husband was apparently not fulfilling that need. At least he had the sense to recognize this and push her to fuck other men, but I remained amazed that she had somehow chosen me, and that it had come this far.

As I walked back to retrieve my phone I thought about her body. I was intrigued by the her big nipples and had enjoyed the feel of them in my mouth, but I realized I was very aroused by her huge, hard clit. I've been with a number of women, not a lot, but had never seen anything close to that. I very much wanted to lick and suck on it to see her reaction, and I thought just maybe this was a little taste of how certain women had reacted to my large cock over the years. Something different, something out of our ordinary experience can be prettty exciting, I guess.

I carried the phone and my freshened coffee out onto the patio and sat down to dial Izzy's number. I didn't have it in the speed dial because of Kristi not knowing about us, but I always remembered it. It rang twice, and then was answered by Izzy's husband, Paul.

"Hello?'

"Hi Paul, it's me."

There was a moment of silence, then "Adam? Is that you? It's been a while since you called, how have you been?"

Same old unflappable Paul. "Good, Paul. Well, mostly good. How about you and the boys, everything going OK?"

"Oh yeah, everything's going great, the boys are amazing. Cody is a constant joy, if we can keep him from breaking his neck. I suppose Izz has told you what a daredevil he is."

I thought about Cody, their youngest at 4 years old, and the special joy they both seemed to take in him. "Yup, she's mentioned that he scares her to death. She says he has no fear, or maybe no sense. Sorry about that."

He laughed. "No worries, Adam. I assume you didn't call to talk to me?"

"No, no, it's good to talk to you. It's just that..."

He laughed again. "Hold on Adam, I'll go find Izzy."

The reason he had made it a point to tell me about Cody is that Cody is my son. Biologically speaking only, I mean. As far as who his father is, let there be no doubt that Paul is that man. No matter what else you know about Paul, you have to understand that about him. When I think of men I truly admire and respect, Paul is always at the top of the list.

I am a man. Ronnie is a man. Paul, well, he's a MAN, if that quality is measured by love, compassion, confidence, understanding, and absolute, abiding devotion to his family. If the day ever comes that I become a real father, with children of my own, I hope that I can be half the father that Paul is.

stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers
12