Adam's Journey Pt. 49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was hard, achingly hard. The situation more arousing, and Kristi, in the throes of passion more beautiful than I could have ever imagined, but I still felt somewhat nauseous as well, the overwhelming tension and flood of hormones taking a toll on my stomach. I figured everyone was staring at them, and at me, wondering how I could ever allow this to happen to my woman while I just sat on my ass and let it.

I snuck a quick look around to see who all was staring at us, expecting but not really prepared to see the pity and contempt in their eyes. As it turns out, my fears were unfounded - at least partly. People were indeed staring at Kristi fucking two men, but all I saw on anyone's face was arousal, perhaps envy. Ellen and Jack were watching closely, from just a couple of feet away. They could not only see, but also hear and probably smell the sex taking place so close to them! I could see by their positions and their movements that they were touching each other under the water, their front-row voyeurism inspiring their own sexual arousal.

Pam was watching the three avidly as she played with me underwater, her own small orgasm just minutes before allowing her to relax and enjoy, at least for the moment. Britt was mostly watching me, and sometimes looking intently into Kori's face as Pam's husband fucked her from the rear, seemingly wanting to feed off Kori's excitement.

Meg and Steve had come up on deck, their action with Darrien in the lounge on Miguel's boat apparently having reached a satisfactory conclusion. Both were naked, Steve with his arm around his wife's shoulders as she slowly stroked his rigid cock, both unabashedly enjoying watching the two younger men drive Kristi to greater heights. Darrien, Meg's earlier lover, must have come with them, and he now stood at the bar holding a beer, his big black cock dangling in front of him as he looked hungrily at my Kristi. I wondered if Steve had gotten a bigger kick out of seeing a guy with a much larger cock than his own fucking his wife, or if his kink was that a black guy fucked his wife. I realized that the two things were not mutually exclusive; it was probably both.

As I looked over toward Darrien, I saw the drunken dishwater blond ooze from her barstool and totter over to him, putting her hand on his chest and slowly sliding it down until she found his cock, lifting and stroking his thick, flaccid meat. She laughed drunkenly and said something to him, and I saw him involuntarily flinch away from her flammable 100 proof breath. He shrugged, and she sank awkwardly to her knees and took his fat cock into her mouth, happily sucking him. If she noticed that his cock tasted of cum and Meg's pussy, she gave no sign. Darrien's cock began to harden and lengthen, but he barely looked down at the woman sucking him. He watched Kristi intently.

I wondered briefly about the ethics of allowing yourself to have sex with a woman - a married woman - that was so clearly plastered out of her gourd. I doubted that she would even remember the next morning what she'd done with a total stranger the night before, but then I saw her husband standing at the back rail, glaring at her. His arms were crossed, his body tense, his face a dark thundercloud as he glowered at her. I realized that she wouldn't have to remember; he'd be there to remind her. It was abundantly clear that this was not the first time she'd done this to him, humiliating him in public, and I wondered if it only happened when she drank.

It dawned on me that I was feeling pity for him, and I quickly looked away, not wanting him to see it on my face. It was what I had been expecting to see on the faces turned toward me, but I had not found it, perhaps because I was so clearly aroused by watching Kristi get laid, not angry and sullen like him. I glanced at him again, quickly, and understood that while I did feel pity, I felt no contempt. He was there, hating it, but watching over his wife, monitoring her safety while she publicly cuckolded him. Clearly he still loved her, despite her actions, and he put himself second to ensure her well-being. I guess I had to respect that.

I looked over my shoulder to where I'd seen Sandra riding Ronnie's face a little while ago, and saw that she now straddled his hips, still riding but now with him inside of her. The fact that her husband Miguel was much better endowed that Ronnie appeared to matter not a whit to her; she was plainly and vocally enjoying her ride on Ron's little cock, a long string of high-pitched Spanish flowing from her lips. I had no idea what she was saying, but was pretty sure it was all obscene.

For his part, Ronnie was bucking up into her, drilling her fast and hard as he stared up at her dusky body, her nipples dark and protruding, her thick, shining black hair tumbling around her face. That he was enthralled by her exotic beauty was both plainly evident and completely understandable; she was stunning, sexy, sensual, erotic, gorgeous. She was hotter than a jalapeno, and was giving Ron all he could handle! He'd made a great choice, they'd hit it off, and he was in heaven.

Ron's wife, on the other hand, was quickly approaching orgasm as Doug continued to pump into her from behind, and as she soared toward her climax her arms tightened around my neck. I was with her, along for the ride, and would do nothing to distract her at that moment. She rocked into me, hard, as Doug slammed into her pussy from behind, and then she came, crying out and gasping into my ear, in ecstasy as her entire body orgasmed, her arms like steel bands around my neck, cutting off both air and blood supplies! I stood it as long as I could, letting her focus remain on her inner self until I sensed that she was past the peak and sliding down, then I tore at her arms, my voice coming out a strangled croak.

"K, you're killing me! I know you enjoyed that immensely, but I still need to breathe!"

Her grip relaxed slightly, and I sucked air and felt the blood begin to flow again. She slowly came back to earth. "Wha...? Adam? Are you OK? Did I hurt you?"

I rubbed my neck. "No, I'm all right. I'm glad you enjoyed that so much, but there's really no reason I should black out because you're cumming!" I laughed to take the sting out of it, but she blushed anyway.

She laughed self-consciously and replied, grunting and gasping as Doug continued to fuck her from behind. "I'm sorry-unh-I got carried away-unh-it just felt so-unh-good-unh! Like Goldilocks and the-unh-three bears-unh- you're too big-unh,goddamn!-and Ronnie's too small-unh, fuck me-oh,unh,-but Dougie is just right-unh,oh,god,give me that cock, fuck me,oh fuck, I'm cumming again!!"

And she did, but this time I held her arms as she came so that I could breathe, and I enjoyed my friend's orgasm, glad she was having such a great time and incredible climaxes, and as I held her and she came, Britt rose and turned on the seat to kiss Kori, breathing in and sharing her arousal, their tongues tangling and lips writhing against each other. I don't know what inspired that kiss, but it was very beautiful.

Now, all of that took much longer to tell than it did to see. I don't think I had taken my eyes off of Kristi for more than a minute while I took my survey of the surrounding action, but when I turned back to her it was just in time to see Cody shoot a long stream of thick white cum across her cheek and nose, and then another onto her lips and chin before she could get his cock back into her mouth for the next spurt, then out for another that hit her chin and Ty's neck, then back into her mouth where he pumped himself dry, draining his swollen balls into her mouth and down her throat, his cock flexing and twitching in orgasm as he coated her inside and out in his white cream.

As Cody's cock stopped pumping into Kristi's mouth she let it slip from her lips. She closed her eyes and swallowed, and I watched her throat work as his load slipped down into her stomach. She opened her eyes to his cock, inches from her face, and she inspected it closely for a moment before flicking her tongue out to take the last pearly drop that had oozed from him, causing him to flinch and gasp as she touched his sensitive tip. She looked up at him and laughed, making some comment about him needing that - I couldn't hear all of it - as she squeezed his balls. He laughed in return and stroked her hair, and I watched a large string of his semen drip from her chin and land on the redwood deck, narrowly missing Ty's arm as he clutched her ass and continued to drive into her, seemingly unaware of the trickle of Cody's cum that was gradually working it's way down the side of his own neck. Kristi touched Cody's still-hard cock, rolling his foreskin back and forth with her fingertips before taking him into her mouth, sucking and tonguing his soft roll of extra skin and his swollen head, drawing the last little bit of semen from him and leaving him wet and clean, his thick foreskin sucked back into place mostly covering his glans.

Kori whispered breathlessly into my ear. "God Adam, doesn't she look hot with cum all over her face and a cock in her mouth? Don't you just want to kiss her?"

I glanced sideways at Kori, wrinkling my nose, and she laughed. The truth was yes, I did want to kiss her, she looked so beautiful and happy, but ewww! Then Cody leaned down and did just that, kissing her full on her cum-smeared lips, using his finger to gather a little off her cheek and feed it to her before kissing her again. But then, it was his own semen. I can do that! She upped the ante though, when she looked at me, winked, and then grabbed Ty's face between her hands and stretched up to kiss him!

He didn't hesitate, kissing her directly on the lips that were still liberally coated with his friend's load before running his tongue up the side of her neck, lapping up a long streak of Cody's cum and then locking lips with Kristi and depositing it in her mouth, continuing to flex his legs and ass as he pumped his own hard shaft into her pussy. I was more sure than ever that the two men had done this before, and had a well-practiced dance that they were performing. Kristi broke the kiss, swallowed again, and then disappeared behind his body as she rose off the deck in yet another orgasm.

This was the straw that broke the camel's back, and I saw Ty shudder and double-clutch in his thrusting action, and knew he was past the point of no return. Incredibly aroused from watching them, I too was in imminent danger, and I grabbed the hand that was formed over the crown of my cock, fingers stroking up and down my rigid shaft as the head of my cock thumped into her palm on each downstroke. It was Pam's hand, and I grasped it, holding it still on me, gasping, waiting for my wave to recede even as Ty's wave broke and crashed.

We all watched his hips jerk spasmodically, then the rapid little repetitive thrusting-tensing movements of his hamstrings and lower ass that first presaged and then coincided with each spurt of cum he fired deep inside of Kristi! Her hands came around to grip his ass, fingernails digging in as she pulled him as deeply as possible inside of her, and I knew she was feeling the pumping action of his cock in her vagina, the gush of his cum. Knowing that, knowing he was shooting his pent-up load deep inside of her body almost did me in, but I held off somehow. Part of it, I think, was not wanting to shoot what I feared would be an enormous load into the water of the tub that several people were currently sitting in. That eventually turned out to be a moot point, because that night, in that tub, there would be cum.

A bigger part of it was not wanting everyone to know that seeing another man cum inside of Kristi could trigger my own orgasm; it almost did, it should have, and I'll never know how it didn't. I held out, watching, wondering, knowing she was full of his cock and cum and was loving the feel of him inside of her, and he began to take longer, slower strokes. I knew he was enjoying the feeling of sliding his drained but still hard cock into the hot, slick pool of cum in her tight pussy as his own climax waned. It's one of my favorite moments during sex, that feeling, and it was apparent that he enjoyed it too. I know Kristi did.

We all sat, as though frozen in place, watching them. Except for Doug, who continued to thrust into Kori, and Kori, who continued to completely enjoy being thrust into. She touched Pam's shoulder, and Pam turned to look at her. "Ungh, god, your husband is so-unh-good! Oh, oh, fuck, can I take him home?"

I saw Pam glance up at her husband, and smile. "Sure, but this is pretty much all he's good for. Don't expect to get any chores done."

Kori groaned out "I can hire-uhh-a boy-ungh-to do chores. Ohhh god!"

We all laughed, then Pam looked at Kori's face for a moment, watching as Kori enjoyed her husband's prowess. "How about you do me a favor now and talk your well-endowed friend into fucking me? Or at least letting me suck his cock?"

Kori stroked my cheek and then my neck, cupping my chin as she continued to be pushed against me with each of Doug's thrusts. "You heard her Adam. Ungh-unh-unh-ohhhh,fuck, ohhh cumming!" And she did, yet again, her arms tightening around me. When she could, she went on: "Raise up Adam, sit on the side and let everyone see you, and poor Pam have a little."

I looked at her; she knows I hate to be stared at, and while I've stated that I would rather be well-hung than not, I'd had several experiences growing up and as an adult that had made me feel very self-conscious, and had made me feel a little like a freak of nature or something. I'd never gotten used to the stares, or the jokes and comments, in locker rooms or elsewhere when exposed, and it was not my best moment. She saw this, and whispered in my ear. "They're fucking your woman Adam. Show them, plant a little seed of doubt in those boys' minds, it'll be fun!"

So I did, raising up to sit on the edge of the tub and spreading my legs so Pam could move between. Ty was in the act of withdrawing from Kristi, and when he turned sideways my gaze locked on to his cum-slathered cock, so recently inside my woman, still extremely erect, coated and streaked in his and Kristi's combined cum. He glanced over at me, then did a classic double-take, looking down at my cock as Pam stroked me and then leaned in to take me in her mouth.

I have to admit, it was gratifying to see his expression, and I was enormosly hard, the combination of the drug and the intense arousal giving me maybe my best and biggest erection ever! Even to me I looked huge, thick and rigid, the veins bulging out along the side and top of my shaft and the head swollen and almost purple. The hot water had left my balls hanging low and heavy in my relaxed sack, and all in all I suppose it looked pretty impressive. I thought "Yeah, sucker, and this is what I've got, how I always look, see what you're up against!", although I knew better, but when he nudged Cody, who turned and stared before pursing his lips and giving a low whistle, I just smiled at them smugly.

For maybe the first time in my life I totally enjoyed the open stares, un-embarrassed as the two of them thought about what Kristi was used to getting! Then Pam slipped her lips over my swollen head, and Britt leaned in next to her, licking my shaft and sucking at my balls, and I came, hard, sudden, and from deep inside, the two women sharing and spilling the flood that gushed and spurted from me, swallowing, drooling out, and becoming slick and cum-covered, a long, white arc of semen shooting between them and landing on the water's surface before disappearing into the bubbles.

It was too soon, too fast, but the girls didn't seem to mind, and I looked inward as my entire being focused on the sweet, intense sensations in my cock, my balls, my groin, and radiating out through every fiber of my being. It felt as though someone was squeezing my prostate in their fist, and I gasped and gushed, and for the moment didn't give a damn who fucked who or who thought what. I just came. I'd needed that!

12