Adam's Second Date Continues

Story Info
The heat goes up after the sun goes down.
6.1k words
4.71
6.6k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notnow29
notnow29
22 Followers

Cat announced she was getting hungry, and I must admit after the afternoon "workout," I was starving myself.

"Let's order some pizza," Cat suggested with enthusiasm, and everyone seconded the idea.

When I got out of the pool to get my phone, I could feel the stares coming from the three nymphs still in the water. The voyeur situation caused my cock to stir and jump in size to a good nine or ten inches hanging down in front of me as I walked. Then, dialing the local favorite pizza spot, I walked back to the pool and stood nude in front of my three new best friends and fuck buddies. They had made their way to the side of the pool propped their chins on their folded arms as they watched me swaying in front of them.

"What kind of pizza do you guys want?" I asked in what I thought was an innocent enough question.

All three girls responded in unison, "Meat Lovers!"

I had to laugh, and I made the helicopter spin move with my dick to encourage their naughty behavior even more.

Deal done and pizza on the way, I jumped back into the pool to join my new harem of sexy cheerleader girl flesh. The pool activities were heating up with more squeezing and fondling than earlier. Maybe the idea of pizza gets them horny, or perhaps they are naturally that way. My libido was on overdrive all the time, making me ready to go, so maybe these girls were too.

Each girl's breasts were rubbed and licked playfully by me or each other. Asses were squeezed, and fingers found hot, slick holes under the water more than once. I could not believe my cock was getting hard again for the fourth time today. No doubt caused by hot naked girls rubbing their firm bodies all over it. We were having a wonderful time, and sexual tension was building again. More fucking was in my future, and I could not wait to see what happens next.

Cat said, "the pizza will be here soon. Let's rock paper scissors to see who gets it."

I told them that I had already paid for the pizza and tip over the phone, to not worry about it.

"No, Adam, She means who gets to go to the door to get it," Kelly said, and Allison nodded in agreement.

I did not understand why that was a big deal for the life of me, but I went along. Watching the three of them play was captivating. Three sets of firm round tits jiggling up and down as they counted, "one, two, three, shoot!" Allison won the honor of getting the pizza. She smiled and headed out of the pool to towel off, the rest of us followed her lead. Allison slipped on her thong bikini bottoms when she was somewhat dry and pulled her hair back in a ponytail behind her head.

"It's going to be my turn next time no matter what," Cat said with a bit of disappointment in her tone. I did not get it until Allison skipped towards the house, smiling and wearing nothing but her thong bikini bottoms. Her tits were on full display, with glistening drops of water shinning off her hard nipples.

"Holy shit! Is she going to answer the door like that?" I asked Cat and Kelly as we watched Allison slip into the house's back door.

"This is always fun to watch," Cat said. "Come on, let's go peak."

The three of us followed Allison into the house to hear the doorbell ring. We moved to the kitchen door that faced the front of the house. We could see the entry and front door, but we were hidden from view. Allison moved to the door and opened it just enough to stick her head around to see who it was. When she realized it was someone she could flash, she opened the door, fully exposing her perfect body to the luckiest pizza delivery guy in the world.

It was a girl, and she just froze and stared at Allison without the slightest movement at all. I don't think she was even breathing at this point.

"Are those for me?" Allison asked with the sexiest, sweetest voice she could do. Her tone even made my cock jump, and she was not even talking to me.

Holy shit, I thought, that is Jenny Bowers. She is in my civics class at school.

Jenny finally spoke, "Hi, is Adam home? I was hoping to get to say hello." Her eyes never wandered from the set of nipples pointing at her.

"He is all tied up out back by the pool. Would you like to come in and see him?" Allison said again in that sexy tone and with a bit of naughtiness thrown in.

"NO, that's OK. Just tell Adam Jenny said hello." She said as she eased the pizzas toward Allison.

Jenny just stood there staring at Allison's perfect, firm eighteen-year-old tits, not making any effort to move away or leave.

"Are you sure you don't want to come in?" Allison teasingly asked again, this time pushing her chest forward and up just a little.

Jenny did not respond but slowly moved her head from side to side in a very non-committal "no" response. I really think she wanted to come in and jump Allison right there in the entryway.

"OK, I will give him your message," Allison said and then turned and walked away from the still-open door, swinging her hips as she moved. Jenny was now fixed on the tight ass moving away from her with a sway that just flat out screamed, FUCK ME! FUCK ME, HARD!

The three of us watched Jenny stand and stare from the door for a good ten to fifteen seconds after Allison had made the turn into the hall and out of sight. Jenny's gaze finally broke with an eye bat, and she turned to leave. I waited a few seconds and then moved to the door to close it. I watched Jenny struggle to open her car door and get in. It took her another half minute to finally drive away, stunned and confused by what she had just seen and heard, no doubt. I bet she was struggling with the thoughts of having lesbian sex for the first time in her life.

"That was either the hottest thing I have ever seen or the cruelest," I said as we all walked into the kitchen. "Jenny wanted to jump you right there in the doorway. You're such a tease." I admonished Allison while I pulled her into me and squeezed her ass. My cock responded with a pulse that she must have felt against her stomach.

"You are quite the tease yourself," she said and grabbed my cock and gave it a few strokes.

"OK, break it up, you two. The pizza will get cold." Kelly said while pushing between us toward the table.

They sat down, and I grabbed plates and beer for the four of us.

"You do realize that that delivery girl, Jenny, goes to our school, right? So she could talk, and bad rumors could spread around. Aren't you worried about that?" I asked Allison as we ate.

"She might, but the rumors will be about you, Adam, and why you were tied up in the back yard with a naked girl in your house. "Allison laughed. "I don't think she will be willing to tell anyone about her lesbian desire to have sex with me."

"Well, thanks for getting that started. Nothing like getting a rep for being into bondage to kickstart a guy's social life." I replied with a massive dose of sarcasm.

"Seems to me your social life has jumped off to a great start so far." Cat giggled.

She was correct; my social life as of now was the hottest, sexiest, hornist it could be, and it was only 5:30 in the afternoon of day two of my dating career. So why should I give a shit what rumors started? Nothing could come close to the truth? I had just fucked two of the three hottest girls in school and been sucked off and even deep throated by the third. Life could not be any sweeter at this point.

When we were all full of pizza and feeling the need for a nap, I suggested we watch a movie and relax on the sofas in the den and give the sun a break. Kelly asked me what kind of movies I liked and what was available.

"Just about anything you can think of, I have all the streaming services," I responded.

"How about something with Adriana Chechik? She is so wild; she gets me off every time." Kelly replied.

Holy shit, this girl watches porn and loves it! My naive brain thought only guys watched porn to jerk off but here Kelly was asking for porn and knowing actors by name. My dick was rising while I looked at her trying to respond.

"Sure, let me see what I can find for you," I said with a big shit-eating grin on my face.

A few minutes later, the TV in the den was linked to my laptop. It only took a few clicks to bring up a porn site and search for Chechik. I found a full-length movie, so I would not have to monitor and click on the laptop every ten minutes. The movie started, and we all moved to the sofas in the large room. I laid down on one and motioned for Allison to lay down with me. Kelly and Cat assumed the same position on the other sofa with Kelly in the back and Cat nuzzled in front of her. Allison was pressing her firm ass against my cock, and it felt so good. I kept thinking how I could not wait to sink my massive meat into her sweet cunt. She was the only one I had not fucked yet, and the anticipation was growing along with my cock.

The movie started quickly with Adriana seducing two guys. Then, after some excellent deep-throat action, she wasted no time getting DP'ed. Allison was pressing her ass back and wiggling it against my now fully hard cock as we watched. After a few minutes, Allison stopped moving, and I looked at her face to see that she had dozed off. I found out later that after getting home last night, she was so horny that she could not sleep. She used her dildo on herself until three or four in the morning. So, when Kelly called, she had only been asleep for a couple of hours. She was tired from the lack of sleep and all the afternoon's fun and sun, and I was starting to feel a little tired myself from all the day's activities.

The two on the other sofa were not tired and not dozing; they were grinding on each other in a spooning position. Kelly lightly kneaded Cat's tits and rubbed the nipples while they watched the screen.

"That's so fucking hot! One day we have to try that ourselves." Cat said, watching Adriana take big cocks up her cunt and ass in a DP.

Now that got my attention, and I decided to watch the other sofa instead of the TV. Their petting was getting heavier; Kelly slid her hand down to Cat's pussy and rubbed it slowly.

"God! You make me so wet when you do that. Stick your fingers in me, please." Cat moaned in a low tone.

Kelly slid two fingers into Cat, causing her to push her pelvis forward to get deeper penetration. Cat's arm was behind her and between the two of them. From the look on Kelly's face, I imagine Cat had a couple of fingers in Kelly's cunt as well. Kelly was the first to moan and toss her head back.

"Dam Cat, I can't concentrate on the movie with your hot ass on me like this," Kelly said as she moved over to the arm of the sofa, turned on her back, and leaned on the armrest. In this position, Cat's head was between Kelly's tits, and she turned and started sucking one nipple and then the other. Kelly moaned her approval, stroked Cat's hair, and rubbed her back. Kelly's nipples grew hard from all the sucking and licking they received. Her head fell back, but her eyes were still on the TV. Cat had lost interest in the movie and was enjoying the hot flesh beneath her lips. She slowly kissed her way down Kelly's firm body until she was between her legs with her tongue working on her girlfriend's cunt. Kelly threw her head back, looking at the ceiling, and pulled Cat into her cunt with both hands on the back of Cat's head. It only took a few minutes, and Kelly moaned and bucked up into Cat's mouth. She must have been cumming hard because she screamed and looked as if she was going to pass out with her eyes rolling back in her head. Cat lifted her head to look at Kelly, her face wet with girl cum. She must have had her fingers in Kelly's pussy because I could see her shoulder moving back and forth quickly.

"Do you like that baby? Do you like it when I eat you out and finger your G spot? Tell me you like it." Cat asked in a breathless voice.

"OH GOD, YES, BABY! You make me cum over and over. DON'T STOP!" Kelly replied.

Kelly then grabbed the back of Cat's head and pulled her into her clit with a moaning "YESSSS."

I was rock hard and pressed firmly into the delicious crack of Allison's ass. The show on the other sofa was better than the porno on the TV. I thought that if I started moving my hips and rubbing my cock against this sweat ass, I would cum all over Allison's back. That might be a mood killer, so I stayed as still as I could and tried not to cum. It was hard (pun intended), but I managed to control myself for the whole twenty-minute cunt eating show.

Kelly let out a loud grown and pushed Cat away from her cunt with both hands. Cat's face was covered with girl juice, and the room began to smell so sexy.

"Get on your back and let me taste that hot pussy." Kelly ordered.

Cat moved back to the other arm of the sofa and spread her legs wide. She rubbed her tits and pulled at her nipples with one hand, and reached for her phone with the other. I could see her wet pussy slightly open and the pink folds between her labia from the angle I was in. Cat pointed the phone at Kelly's face and pressed record.

"You want to taste Cat's honey? Do you want to make kitty cum on your face, in your mouth?" She asked in a teasing voice.

"Yes." Kelly hissed as she moved forward to get at the open invitation spread in front of her.

I could see Kelly's soft pink tongue dance out over Cat's pussy from where I was lying on the sofa. She eased three fingers into Cat and pumped them in and out. I could hear the wet slapping sounds as she thrust and licked.

From my extensive experience watching porn, I had never seen anything like what was happening just a few feet from me. The sounds, the wetness, and the smells were overpowering. The one thing you can't get from a porno, no matter how hot the action, is the aroma of excited pussy. Two hot girls pounding on each other with juices flowing freely and giving off the most erotic and enticing smell. I wanted to join them and get a taste, but my position behind a sleeping Allison held me in place. My oversized cock throbbed while wedged between her ass cheeks like a footlong hotdog in a sexy bun.

Cat's groans got louder, and I saw that Kelly had moved her other hand up and now had a finger deep in Cat's ass. Kelly pumped both hands in and out as she licked the clit in front of her without mercy. Her tongue was a blur; it moved so fast. Finally, Cat screamed, "OH YESSSS FUCKKKK!" and pushed Kelly's mouth into her cunt hard with one hand as she orgasmed. The other hand held the phone close to Kelly's open mouth as she squirted on her face. The noise caused Allison to stir and wiggle her ass back against me for a second. It was all I could do not to shoot a load of cum all over her tight ass and up her back.

The two lovers on the other sofa moved up into a spooning hug and turned their attention back to the TV. Kelly in the back was lightly rubbing and pinching Cat's stiff nipples as they hugged. It made me wonder how many times these three had hooked up and had sex. I also wondered where the videos were that they took. They were so good at it, so natural. It sure was fun to watch, hear and smell and I am sure many people would enjoy watching them. I was hoping Cat doesn't lose that phone and has a very secure password, or that video will be all over the internet.

With the live show over, my cock was relaxing as well. I only left a moderate amount of pre-cum on Allison's back as I slowly shrank to a semi-hard state in just a few short minutes. Then, unbelievably, I dozed off. All the sex and the sun of the afternoon caught up with me too. I slept with Allison firmly in my arms.

When we woke up, Kelly and Cat were no were to be seen. Allison rolled over to face me, gave me a long hot passionate kiss, and then asked what time it was. The clock on my computer displayed on the TV said it was 10:30 PM. Allison jumped up and said she had to call her mom to let her know she was OK or she would be in serious trouble. Allison's phone on the coffee table in front of us flashed a missed text message light. Allison opened the phone and saw a text from Kelly.

I called your mom to let her know you were spending the night at my house and would be home tomorrow afternoon. We will pick you up around 2. Have fun with "Captain Joystick." Don't do anything I wouldn't do. Ha Ha, Love Kelly and Cat.

Allison laughed when she read the text aloud to me.

Wow, not only was Kelly a smoking hot, horny, walking, talking sex toy, but she was the best wingman EVER!. I could not have picked a better girl to lose my cherry with. DAM!

"Well, it looks like you are stuck with me for the night, Captain Joystick. What do you think we should do about it? I seem to recall you offering to eat me until I cum ten times or passed out; your offer still good?" Allison asked as she rubbed into me and kissed my chest.

Why do these girls keep asking me questions they know the answer to? I was beginning to figure out quickly that it was a form of flirting that girls love to do, asking loaded questions and hoping for a sexy or flattering response.

"I think Captain Joystick is definitely up for that task and probably a few more," I replied.

We both laughed at my new nickname while we headed for my room to get more comfortable. Allison walked ahead of me, and I reached down to squeeze and rubbed her tight ass as she moved. Dam! That ass, I couldn't wait to taste her again, especially after watching the show Kelly and Cat had put on earlier in the evening. They showed me some new moves that I needed to try in a bad way.

When we had entered the bedroom, Allison hooked her thumbs into the strings on the bikini thong bottoms she still had on from getting the pizza earlier in the day. She slowly pulled them down while bending over in front of me. Her tight pink asshole appeared, and just below it was her perfectly shaped wet pussy. She stepped out of it but stayed bent over and turned her head towards me. She smiled at me from this position and asked if I liked what I saw. My cock was filling fast, and it started to rise slightly, pointing at her cunt.

"looks good enough to eat," I said with an excited tone.

"Well, that works for me," Allison replied as she moved up onto the bed, lying on her back and spreading her legs.

I wanted to dive into her wet pussy and lick it up, but instead, I climbed over her on my hands and knees and kissed her lips. Our tongues were soon dancing in each other's mouths, and she gave out a soft moan. Allison's hands rubbed up and down my chest and over my ass. I could tell she was getting turned on as we kissed. My cock was as hard as steel and touched her hot pussy lips, teasing both of us into a frenzy. Finally, I broke the kiss and worked my way down her neck and shoulder with my tongue. GOD! This girl was so hot and horny. She just rubbed my head with her fingers in my hair and moaned, "Lick me, please."

I did just as requested and went straight for her nipples, squeezing one and sucking the other. Then I switched and then switched back, giving each a good workout. Her nipples were so sensitive, and she was so turned on that she came within three minutes of my assault with a loud grunt. She held my head tight to her tits and panted, "YESSS YESSS YESSSSSSS."

When she loosened her grip on my head, I moved further down to her firm, tanned belly, licking and savoring every inch I could cover with my mouth. Going slow was a deliberate plan to give her time to catch her breath and a massive turn-on for me. I was so hard my cock was throbbing, and I thought I might cum without even being touched. But, if I concentrated on her as much as possible, maybe I might last a few more minutes.

The next stop on this tour of her tight body was the top of the pubic bone just above her clit. I licked slowly around and side to side as I inched a little lower. Allison's hands were back on my head, and she guided my tongue by pulling my ears.

notnow29
notnow29
22 Followers
12