Ada's Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not totally stupid and even though it wasn't true I knew what to say, "I didn't stay through all of that shit for your money Ada. I stayed because I loved you and I hoped that whatever it was that you were doing would work it's way out of your system. I finally couldn't take it anymore. It was obvious that you didn't love me or you couldn't have done to me what you did so I did the only thing I could do and I left and I don't see any reason for me to even be talking to you now. You made your bed Ada, go lie in it and leave me alone."

"Please Jerry, please. We can work it out, I know we can. Please Jerry, please come home with me."

There was no question that I was going to let myself be persuaded, but I wanted to be a little mean and do some nose rubbing of my own. If she didn't go for it I could back off, but I wanted to see just how desperate she was to have me back. "You hurt me Ada. You have no idea what it did to me to be put through what you put me through. I can't see getting back together with you without giving you a taste of what you did to me. Who is your best girlfriend?"

"I suppose that it would be Linda Meyer."

"Is she the sexy looking redhead whose husband is the dentist?"

"Yes."

"Okay Ada, here's the deal. I want you to bring Linda into our bedroom just the way you brought all those men. Then I want you to stand there and watch me fuck Linda just like I had to stand there and watch you fuck all those black assholes. I want you to serve Linda and me snacks and drinks just like you had me do. I'm not going to fuck as many women as you did men, but I am going to do the one."

"I can't do that! She's happily married and has three kids."

"I don't give a shit Ada. You want me and I want revenge. Make it happen or get used to me not being around. Until then, just leave me alone."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That was two weeks ago and I honestly didn't expect that it would happen, but I wanted to make Ada sweat and suffer a little. I expected her to come back in a week or two and tell me that it just couldn't be done and then do some more begging and pleading.

Ada just called me:

"You can come home tonight Jerry. Linda will be here at seven, but there is a slight complication." She would only agree to do it if would agree to spend a night with her husband next week."

"So what's the problem?"

"I'm your wife Jerry. I'm trying to put us back together again. How can I do that if I'm having sex with another man?"

"Ada, you were a cock sucking whore for six months so just what is one more cock to you?"

There was silence on the other end of the line and then, "Tell me to do it Jerry. If you tell me to do it I won't be cheating on you."

"How can you cheat on me when we aren't even together Ada? I told you what you had to do to get me to even consider coming back to you. You make up your mind Ada and then you let me know" and I hung up on her.

She called me back in ten minutes, "All right Jerry, I'll fuck him, just come home tonight baby, please just come home."

"Look on the bright side Ada, at least you'll be fucking a white man for a change" and I burst out laughing as I hung up the phone.

12