Addictive Choices Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cam slowly spread her luscious legs widely while rubbing her clit with two middle fingers, then quickly sat on her barstool and leaned backward, bracing against the bar. She continued masturbating, but quickly pulled her hand out of the way as Sherri hungrily clamped her mouth onto her pussy to eagerly tongue what – after knowing her for just a short time – seemed to be perpetually-swollen labia.

Cam's head turned passionately skyward, with closed eyes, as Sherri's mouth pleasured her while Sherri herself thrust her hips back and downward onto my invasive prong. "That's it, sweetie, eat me…oh, eat me…Gawd, yesss…eeeat meee," she whispered to Sherri, as her friend slobbered on her hairless pink mound.

"Nnnuhh…nnnuhh…nnnuhh" grunted Sherri as her mouth was mashed against Cam's pussy by my thrusting hips.

"Aaagh…aaagh…aaagh" I panted as my groin slapped against Sherri's perfectly-elevated butt, rapidly gathering speed as her tight inner sheath gripped me. I remembered the way she used to twitch and tremor internally prior to climaxing, and felt her involuntary seizures begin anew. "That's it, Sher…cum for me," I murmured. "Cum all over my cock, baby," causing a whimper. "Cum…cum…cum…cum…cum!" I said repetitively, emphasizing each word with a sharp forward whip of my hips. She whined while still licking Cam's cunt and fell silent, even though I felt more tremors within her vagina. At this point Cam was reclined nearly flat, her legs completely open, with her black, four-inch heels dangling from her toes, and thrashing her head back and forth ecstatically. She'd slipped her dress off her shoulders and her hands were busy pinching first one erect breast nipple, then the other, until they both were like hard, red raspberries.

Then, as if by a signal, they both exploded in a titanic orgasm, with Cam clutching Sherri's face to her crotch and Sherri writhing around my embedded prick. Cam screeched Sherri's name a half-dozen times and was answered by a full minute of mmmmnnns as her friend's mouth was pressed against her soaking mound. I slowed my fucking as they caught their breath, and leaned forward to embrace Sherri's tanned body as both women lapsed into an afterglow.

When peace had returned to my kitchen, it was a foregone conclusion what we would do. As I finished undressing and switched off the upstairs lights, Sherri grabbed her bag – which held several of Cam's sex toys – and Cam picked up my camcorder from where it was sitting in the living room. "You have some blank discs for this, I presume," she asked, out of Sherri's earshot.

"In the downstairs hall closet, you dirty little voyeur," I joked, giving her a light pinch on her butt and causing her to giggle as we three made our way to my bedroom.

"Mmm…good, 'cuz I'll need something to watch at night after Amy's gone to bed. And I know Sherri'll want one of you. You know, you're familiar. She doesn't know from day-to-day who her husband will have her fuck to seal a business deal."

I was stoked with excitement. It wasn't yet midnight and I had years of pent-up fantasies to act out with these two before we slept.

* * * * * *

As horny as I was for both Cam and Sherri, I was in no hurry and waited for nature to take its course, especially since I now knew that they'd been Sapphic lovers for a good while. I sat my camera on my dresser to capture whatever occurred on the king-size bed for four hours, and turned toward them as they lay back nude, languidly stroking one another and mewling softly.

The moment I knee-walked between them I gathered them in my arms and they embraced me. Cam spread her succulent, muscular thighs and drew my torso into her moist, heated crotch as my member started to fill with blood. For a second Sherri sandwiched me between herself and Cam, but just as quickly scooted toward the end of the bed, to place her head close to my growing organ and Cam's pussy. My excitement grew quickly as four female hands and two mouths covered my face and belly. I moaned into Cam's mouth as I tongued her, and groaned suddenly as Sherri wrapped her full lips around the end of my dick to take her first deep suck, followed by a half-dozen slow, sure pulls of her smooth fingers. After a few deep, throat-filling movements of her head, Sherri then held my prick in her mouth with her tongue laving the underside, and breathed on me hotly, finally pulling off to murmur, "Mmmmnn, Shaun…you've always had the most beautiful package."

Cam reacted to this by thrusting her saddle upward – whining in frustration as she did so – and attempting to skewer herself onto me. "Sherr-eee!" she cried, as my spit-covered prong glanced off one of her buttocks, "Don't teeeaaase! Put him in meee!" A second later Sherri's guiding hand steered my dick to Cam's dripping opening and I slid to my balls inside her hot cunt, as she locked her heels behind my butt and commenced to moan wildly into my mouth. Deeply planted in her now, I tried to take long strokes but she held onto me tightly, allowing only short, rapid plunges that caused maximum abrasion of her clit. She was hanging from my hips – her butt off of the bed – and hammering at me while suspended. After a while my arms began tiring and we fell to one side, prompting her to pull one leg from under us while we screwed. Then we rolled another quarter turn, with me on my back, to continue our fucking, which was getting frantic.

Maybe it's because Sherri was on the bed with us that made her so wild. In any case, Cam was a virtual savage as she flung her hips down onto my steely prong while sucking on my tongue until I thought she'd pull it out by the roots. The noises she was making were equally bestial as she punctuated each downward plunge of her pussy with an accompanying growl in her throat. I reached up to palm her breasts which were flattened onto my chest, and she raised herself slightly so that I could get a better grip. I took her movement as an invitation and squeezed, then squeezed harder, which caused her to gasp, "Harder!" then "Harder!" again, until I was afraid I'd injure her.

In the meantime Sherri had retrieved from her bag a long, double-ended dildo, one end of which she'd lubed and wormed between her legs. That was just the first of many appliances that she'd pull from her flight bag that night, I discovered, as she slowly began mounting Cam from behind. Though I couldn't see what she was doing behind Cam, I assumed that she had lubed the other end and entered her friend's ass with it. When Cam groaned, "Ohhh, Jeeez-zusss," and slowed her pace, I realized that I was right. The genius of the move was that with each thrust Sherri made which stimulated her vagina, Cam recoiled and thrust her cunt onto me. Reversing the move, every time Cam raised her hips for more vaginal stimulation from my prick, the dildo embedded in her colon thrust upward into her friend's pussy, bringing Sherri further pleasure. I was fascinated by the inventiveness of these two women, and it drove me toward a long-postponed climax of my own.

I looked up at Cam's contorted face. Her eyes were closed tightly and her mouth was open as she was swept along by her increasing excitement. Her succulent nipples were distended to a half-inch between my plucking fingers and she'd continued taking short slow plunges onto me as if trying to coax me inside her womb. I felt her inner contractions, and the dildo Sherri was plugging into her rectum through the thin membrane of flesh separating her two holes, as our noisy passion grew. I looked at Sherri above Cam. Her eyes were blazing with lust and her gritted teeth shown as she stood flat-footed behind her friend, goring her asshole brutally with the latex toy that protruded from her own vagina. Her hands were gripping Cam's waist and she was pushing firmly down on it as she helped wring from all three of us the wrenching, sweaty orgasm that we were laboring toward.

Cam came first, jamming herself onto my probe so hard that I slipped past her dilated cervix, and trembled through a screaming climax that set off Sherri almost immediately, who fell to one side, disengaging Cam from me. Though the two women were still linked by the flexible dildo, and writhing together in an orgasmic glow, Cam was groaning disappointedly and I was moaning passionately as my first copious gout of cum shot from my dick to plaster itself across her face. As if not wanting the seed to go to waste, Sherri quickly yanked the dildo from her twat and replaced it with my cock, as I continued ejaculating. She ground her cunt down on me furiously as I emptied my balls into her center. In a second she began licking my cum from Cam's face, then holding her in a tight embrace and whining as they began trading a thin stream of jizzum. When my breathing had reached normal, both of their lips shone from a thin glaze of seed and spit which had been sloppily exchanged several times.

By the time I'd stretched out a muscle cramp in my calf the two girls had decided our next position was going to be a daisy chain…with embellishments. Sherri pulled a clear plastic butt plug from her bag and handed it to Cam, who wordlessly lubricated it with some goo from a tube, and gently inserted it into her friend's anus. Sherri then lay on one side and spread her legs with Cam nestling between them on her side to tongue her friend's moist slit. Cam then coaxed me between her legs to tongue her plump pussy while handing me another toy. This was a smooth silver vibrator which found its way into Cam's colon as Sherri kept busy trying to revive my now-flaccid dong.

The room was alive with the low muted sound of three ecstatic people. "Mmmmmmmnnnn," was all that was heard, interrupted by the soft, liquid, lapping sounds of tongues against the quivering flesh of reproductive parts. Such was the case for a couple of minutes anyway, until both women started whimpering from pleasure and my cock had risen to its former erect state of glory. At that point I felt a nuzzling at my rectum and realized that Sherri was trying to impale me with the double-ended dildo that she'd previously used on Cam.

In all my years of love-making I'd never had anything larger than a female finger up my ass, but I let her gently twist the latex probe up me until it hit my prostate, causing more than a little discomfort. After many of my groans and gasps into Cam's cunt, and several wiggles in response to Sherri's persistent probing, she released the dildo, which eventually fell out due to my thrusts into her throat. At that point I realized there was a limit to my addiction. My ass was off limits, which didn't seem to deter the ladies from what they were doing.

Sherri was taking my full length down her throat. My balls stopped at her chin each time I thrust and she moved her head forward. Her face from her nose down was covered with saliva over the cum already plastered there, and her mascara had run in rivulets down her cheeks from tearful gagging. Cam was little better. Her face was buried deeply in Sherri's crotch as she seemed to want to devour her friend's clit. Her hair was plastered to her face and head with all sorts of bodily fluids as she seemed to gain strength from my persistent lapping at her cunt. Her anus, of course, was buzzing with the incessant drone of the vibrator, which made me gaze with new respect at her splendid ass, that phantasmagoric portion of her that seemed to have a life of its own.

Sherri was the first to cum, moaning frantically around the mouthful of my cock that she steadfastly kept sucking during her entire orgasm. Cam rode her resolutely, locking her arms around her friend's thighs and plowing her tongue deeply into Sherri's vaginal furrow so as not to lose contact with her clit. A minute later Cam climaxed in my mouth, clamping her thighs tightly against my ears so that I heard and felt little except the vibrator buzzing deeply in the confines of her colon. As always, Sherri finished more quickly than her friend, and lent a hand with extending Cam's pleasure by embracing her tenderly as she groaned through her contortions. I, as usual, ended the session with my root harder than ever, its veins fairly bursting, and slickened by Sherri's saliva. Somewhat tired, I lay on my back, thinking that a break from our activities would renew my energy, but Sherri chose that moment to change our position.

"Ooooh, Shaun…I wanna sit on your face. 'Member how you used to drive me crazy? It was so gooood! C'mon…eat me, honey," she begged, straddling my head and neck while facing my feet without awaiting an answer. My mouth was already open and my tongue extended as I looked up to see her spread her labia widely with two fingers before making contact with my mouth. She shaved only partially now, leaving a delta of short, brown hair above her slit. And, as I remember from knowing her before, she was fond of grinding her ass on my face in this position, the payoff to her including a tonguing of her asshole in the process. As I licked the first tart juice from her pink rectum then slid my lingual member down to her cunt, garnished with the taste of my cum, I thanked my lucky stars that I was as devoted to the sexual arts as I was.

Cam, apparently, shared those sentiments as well, because she straddled my hips facing Sherri and eased her dripping pussy down onto my cock with an audible grunt. Still excited from cumming from our earlier cunnilingus, she quivered inside as she adapted to my thickness and depth. I was blind to what was happening because Sherri's magnificent saddle obscured my vision. But my hands were alive, groping the two women's breast flesh as I discovered Cam nibbling at her taller friend's nipples, and Sherri toying with Cam's clitoris as they both rode me toward yet another orgasm…which came very quickly.

After the screams and moans ceased, both women occasionally twitched and quivered as they came down from their peak. For now, it appeared, they had had enough…at least enough to take a break. But I hadn't. Oh, I'd wait a few minutes before going at it with relish, but I still had an erection, something that rarely went down when I was with two women. And I wasn't ready to rest.

I started with two large pillows, then placed Sherri's butt on them, nibbling at her vulva while I did it to keep her legs spread-eagled. Her brown eyes flashed excitedly as I coaxed Cam to lie facing her between her spread legs. Cam's smaller but fleshier body raised her to a perfect height for me while kneeling, while Sherri's more angular saddle – with the pillows – was ideal for down-and-dirty rutting while lying underneath. Both women took their cue and began lavishing deep, tonguing kisses on one another as they undulated in each other's arms. Cam's narrow, high butt beckoned to me proudly as she held her legs loosely together above Sherri's vulva. My throat tightened with excitement as I admired my impromptu architectural handiwork of their two bodies, with four appetizing apertures ready for me to plunder. It was good…all good, I marveled. One of my fantasies of several years was about to become real.

I knelt behind Cam, holding her legs together, and embraced her as I whispered in her ear, "I want your ass now, honey. Give me your luscious ass."

She squeaked happy agreement in her throat and reached around to put both of her palms on her buttocks and pull them apart. "Take me, baby, go ahead…fill me uuu-up," the last word sounding like two syllables since she was reacting to my entering into her colon with one slippery plunge. "My Gawwwd…you feel huge," she grunted, as she began a litany of filthy encouragement.

Underneath her, Sherri spread her legs even more widely and placed her heels on Cam's kidneys so as to grind her pelvic mound against her friend's prominent pubic bone. Each of my thrusts into Cam's rectum drove their pussies together, in turn causing them to speed their excited humping against one another. Sherri was the first to approach orgasm, which I cruelly stopped by withdrawing from Cam, thrusting her legs apart, and spearing Sherri's anus as it undulated on the pillows. "Ahhh, Gawd!" she cried, as I wormed my way further into her ass. Apparently surprised at first, she then began mewling and mumbling, "Yeah…yeah…get it Shaun…fuck me hard…yeah…hard…yeah…ooh, harder."

They were mine now, both of them, and I treated them accordingly. From Sherri's tight ass I went to Cam's muscular quim, then to that of her friend, who blessed all of us with a two-minute orgasm as I gored her relentlessly, then back to Cam, where I stayed. At the very end, holding her legs tightly together, I plugged her cunt 'til her G-spot was raw, with her screaming joyously from atop our pile of flesh.

Sleep came easily. I awoke with a morning hard-on, having cum only once the night before. The shower was running in the master bathroom and woman sounds and smells filled the air as the two ladies got ready for their Saturday. I offered to make them breakfast but they declined, having only coffee before they headed into the city. Cam felt guilty for having left her daughter with the nanny all night, and begged off seeing me on Sunday in favor of spending time with her child. I understood, of course, and looked forward to passing the weekend watching football, doing laundry, and reflecting on my recent sexual fortunes.

After the ladies left I turned to showering and straightening up my place. A couple of hours later I'd finished vacuuming and cleaning. I tried for a while to plan work for a couple of clients but finally gave up out of disinterest. Feeling restless and out-of-sorts, I knew I was horny but decided against going to one of the singles bars in town for lunch, or cruising the city park, where there were sure to be several compliant females. Instead, I recorded a DVD of the video that the three of us had recorded of our escapades the night before, which only made me more horny.

I'd just turned on a football game when the phone rang. It was Sherri. "Shaun, I have to talk with you…alone," she emphasized.

"Where's Cam?" I asked.

"I'm calling on my cell from outside her house. Darryl came by unannounced and…I left for obvious reasons. I was planning to go back early to San Diego…today, but then I thought I'd give you a ring."

"Lemme guess…you want to come over," I said. Already my prick was stiffening from memories of her phenomenal body, just hours old. The decision was being made for me. If I turned her down I knew I'd be masturbating by nightfall. By accepting, my choice would be a relatively harmless one. Who or what could it hurt? "Sure, c'mon over. I'll fix dinner. Does Cam know?"

Bypassing the question directly, she said, "I assume she thinks I'm on my way to the airport."

Twenty minutes later Sherri arrived, dressed in a fitted, black velour sweat suit with zippered top and short, black high-heeled boots with a ruff of fur around the tops. Her auburn tresses were drawn back into a ponytail and she looked ten years younger than her age of 36. As she stowed her sunglasses in her bag, my eyes never left her high, firm breasts, which seemed to kiss the air between us. Small gold studs in her earlobes caught the blonde streaks in her hair, causing my breath to catch in my throat. "Welcome back," I murmured, sardonically, masking my true desire.

"Thanks. Now, I want you to know that I love Cam," she said, before walking up the half flight of stairs. "And, I want to protect her in every way. I'm not here to steal you away from her."

"Why, then?" I asked, as we settled onto a sofa.