Addictive Research

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And it's gotta be real good to be addictive," Jennifer punctuated. "So fuck me good and show me how much you love it...."

"If it's for the movie," I joked, then I got up and let Jennifer roll over onto her back, before lying more comfortably on top of her and driving back inside.

With the both of us back into a missionary position, Jennifer wrapped her legs around me as my right hand cradled her face and my left rubbed her nipples. "Fuck me....oh fuck, you're on fire," Jennifer actually said with a straight -- albeit sex-consumed -- face.

I ignored the accidental Katniss Everdeen reference and kept making her hungry to fuck me. Her hips swiveled as I bent down to suck her tits again, while her hands went on my ass and even brushed my balls.

"Oh fucking...." I gasped out. "Don't make this end too soon. I can't go cold turkey now...."

Jennifer just responded by slowing her hips down a bit, so I slowed down in return. I kept thrusting into her, but paced myself as I let myself relax and catch my breath. I laid my head on Jennifer's chest, while my hands went back on her and felt up her hourglass figure. I brushed up to her tits, slid back down her hips to her ass and upper thighs, then went back and forth slipping fingers from each hand inside her.

"Yes....I'm rested enough now," Jennifer promised, suddenly thrusting her hips hard against me. And I was supposed to be the sex expert here. After several seconds of intense fucking, Jennifer stopped and gave me a few seconds to recover before bucking wildly against me again.

After she repeated the process a few more times, I felt myself nearing the brink. "Fuck, almost there again..." I lamented.

"Okay....how do you want to do it?" Jennifer offered. This was really the end, so I had to pick something really good.

It was hard to think when I was on the brink of cumming inside Jennifer Lawrence, so I picked the first thing that popped in my head. "Let me do it between your tits," I asked. "But I'll keep my fingers busy...."

"That I gotta see," Jennifer commented, which gave me all the go-ahead I needed. So I pulled out of her, straddled her chest and placed my throbbing cock in between her breasts. But I let her smother my shaft with her tits, since I reached back and shoved two fingers back in her. After I began to fuck her boobs, I added a third finger as I fucked her twice over.

I soon fucked her pussy more furiously, wanting to finish her off first this time. Jennifer used her tits on me, yet my fingers distracted her more. She rocked her hips against them and muttered "fuck" and "cum" under her breath a few times before I felt her spasm.

I used my thumb to grasp her pussy harder, rubbing it furiously on the outside and fucking her deep inside. Finally Jennifer's dam burst and she came on my hand while moaning long and loud.

Yet halfway through her orgasm, she took her tits off of my cock and started sucking me off. The force of her orgasm made her bite down a little, but not as much as she probably would have from the start. Nevertheless, despite her use of teeth, she was cumming hard enough to suck my cock extra deeply, and moan extra hard onto it.

The suction and the vibration almost made me cum right in her mouth, but Jennifer pulled back just in time. I caught my breath and took my hand out, quickly licking it up to distract me. However, Jennifer took my hand before I was done and licked the rest up, leaving my cum-soaked fingers in her mouth as she placed her tits back on my cock.

I was just left to fuck her ample chest, while she looked up at me and sucked my fingers clean like she just sucked my cock. That was more than enough for me to follow her over the edge.

Jennifer took my fingers out of her mouth and opened up as my cock began to shoot off. Some landed in her mouth and some got on her cheeks, then she backed up and aimed my dick at her tits. The last bit of cum got on her boobs as some of it slid down her face, but I couldn't look at it all for long. I was too exhausted and finally collapsed on my back.

I felt Jennifer get out from below me, then saw her sit in front of me and wipe her face and tits off with her fingers. She sucked them dry like she did to me, and I merely asked, "Full?"

"Of knowledge and cum, yes," Jennifer replied. Of course, it wasn't like she didn't have her share of either one before she came here.

But if I had expanded her horizons a little, it was worth it for that and a few other reasons. Naturally, they couldn't show this side of sex addiction in the movie, even if it was never in the book or in writer/director David O. Russell's imagination.

Yet I doubted that anyone doubted Jennifer as a sex addict anyway -- or doubted that she could inspire such addiction in Bradley Cooper or anyone else. She certainly did for me, as my memories of sex with her made me less anxious to go fuck anyone else for some time. It didn't mean that those memories didn't pop up at inappropriate times, but overcoming addiction is a slow process.

Nevertheless, when the accolades and awards buzz came for Jennifer a year later, I felt like I had played a small role -- well, not small in every way, if I can brag. At the least, I can take some credit when she goes back on the Oscars red carpet and wears another scorching hot dress. And I look forward to all the "bathroom breaks" it'll make me take in work that week as well.

12