Adding Another

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
absorb
absorb
15 Followers

Betty didn't let up for an instant. If anything she licked harder, faster and deeper as Jen bucked on top of her face. Still orgasming but not willing to deny herself part three of her fantasy, Jen dismounted from Betty's face and bent down to kiss Betty deeply. She could taste her own essence strongly on Betty's lips, but there was also the mark of her husband and the new taste of the two mixed with another woman's lips. Without words, Jen repositioned Betty so that she would use her as a chair. Jen could feel Betty's weight on her. It felt much the same as when her husband collapsed on her sometimes immediately after sex. She could feel the force of each thrust from Doug being transmitted to her through Betty's body. Jen and Doug doing this got them all their fantasies and pleasures in one evening.

Betty's eyelids fluttered closed at the dual touch of her lovers. She could feel Jen cupping her breasts, mixing in the perfect amount of nipple play. And Doug was pumping her pussy like an expert! Then she felt more fingers touch her breasts. Opening her eyes, Betty saw Doug gently prying his wife's fingers away. In a great motion Doug thrust the deepest yet as he bent forward to suck on her nipples. Her fingers dying to keep playing, Jen wove them into her husband's hair and kept his face pressed against Betty's breasts. He was swirling around her nipples, only sucking in small bursts at first. Gradually the sucking took over until it was all so much pleasure. Jen released Doug's hair and began stroking Betty's arms. Jen used the back side of her nails to trail down on Betty's arms as she watched her husband work his magic.

Betty began to arch and buck on Doug's cock with her own motion to compliment his thrusts. She was frustratingly close to having an orgasm. She had to achieve it! Doug bit down lightly on each nipple and then kissed her deeply. Betty could feel herself literally sandwiched between two lust filled bodies. As soon as Doug's tongue met hers, Betty moaned in his mouth and climaxed. Doug didn't stop thrusting as Betty moaned. Feeling light headed, Betty put both her hands on Doug's chest ."Please, it's too intense!" Betty begged.

Doug slowly exited Betty's pussy. Betty turned her body around and whispered into Jen's ear just as she had done to her earlier. "Yes," Jen said nodding her approval, "Yes, I think he'd like that a lot. I know I will!" Doug knew what a lucky man he was, two women conspiring to pleasure him. But what had they agreed on? "Hold on honey," Jen said. "We need a moment to get in the perfect setup for you."

Jen laid down on her back on the rug. She took hold of Betty's thighs and pulled her over her face. Betty patted a spot on the rug at Jen's side. "Lay down right here for us, please Doug." Doug positioned his bottom against his wife's side, his legs crossing over hers. Betty bent forward to take Doug's cock in her mouth for the second time that evening. It was only fair she finish him off the way the two of them had begun with her sucking him. As Betty leaned forward, a stream of cum wound it's way past her pussy lips into Jen's wide open mouth. She had to swallow quick to keep from being overwhelmed by the amount of cum left in Betty's pussy from Doug. More cum followed from Betty's honey pot to replace it!

Betty began to grind down on Jen's tongue, as she used her own to tease Doug's shaft from one end to the other. She had no gag reflex and soon was bobbing her head up and down his cock without mercy! Doug felt his cum rising up in his cock, the salty pre cum already lining Betty's greedy tongue. Jen added two and then three fingers to finger fuck Betty while never stopping licking her clit. Jen couldn't understand how any woman could have enough focus to, but somehow Betty managed to reciprocate with fingers for her pussy while riding her face and pleasuring Doug. A true multi tasked woman! Betty was on the verge of cumming hard onto Jen's mouth underneath her and she lowered her pussy even further on to Jen's tongue. Doug began thrusting his cock faster and grabbed onto Betty's hair and the back of her head. On instinct he was trying to deep throat his cock! Betty felt Doug's urgent need. She relaxed her throat muscles and shoved herself on him further than almost any other woman could do without gagging. His cum burst forth into her throat like an ocean wave! Betty surged to her own climax!

All three of them were writhing, moaning and groaning as Jen joined her husband and Betty for all three of them climaxing in the same instant! After what seemed like forever in a blissful state of total contentment, Jen and Betty kissed each other. Betty kissed Doug lightly on his lips. He was still taking short breaths and shaking from his massive orgasm despite the time that had passed. Once Doug had recovered a bit, all three moved into the bathroom. There was a huge tub with jets. Deep in the warm bubbling water, they used body wash and luffas to clean each other's bodies. From out of nowhere Jen smiled wickedly and said, "I have a few tub fantasy's. Anyone want to have some more fun?"

That is all it took for Betty to turn and kiss Jen once more bringing a hot lusty moment for them both. Doug moved behind Jen knowing he might not be able to cum a third time. So he focused completely on helping Betty to please his wife's desires. Doug used his body as a chair just like Jen had done for Betty earlier. Jen began kissing Betty's neck. Jen could feel her husband sliding his hands up and down her arms. Betty was touching Jen's wet breasts and pinching her nipples while the water was rushing in bubbles all around the three of them. It was so warm and wet and hot, they all three were getting very aroused. Betty bent down and pulled one of Jen's breasts into her mouth swirling her tongue around the nipple and pulling gently with her fingers on the opposite breast. Doug was licking her earlobes and slid one of his fingers into Jen's wet slicked pussy under the water. He increased the pressure by adding his thumb rubbing at her clit as his finger pleasured her to a frenzy!

Betty moved to Jen's other breast and sucked on the nipple gently at first but, then nipped it and Jen about climaxed right there. Betty then had Doug push up on his legs to bring Jen's pussy just out of the water. Jen's clit was now exposed to the air. "Oh, what a rush!" Jen screamed, not in orgasm but in the huge temperature shift that greeted her pussy! Betty then slid her tongue over her clit and down her slit and opened her lips to expose her love hole. She tongued it deep. It was only because of their talk of kinks way back at the club that Jen didn't warn Betty. Jen squirted heavily into her mouth as her orgasm hit hard! Doug felt Jen's spasms impacting on his body. They were still going as he turned Jen's head and kissed her lips.

Betty then moved into Jen's spot and changed places where Jen was now sliding her hands down Betty's body exploring her breasts, stomach and thighs. Doug kissed Betty's neck and licked behind her ear lobe, making her shiver in delight. Jen swirled her tongue over Betty's nipples and pinched them in between kisses and licks. Doug was running his hands down in between Betty's legs and stuck two fingers in her wet pussy under the water. She began bucking on his fingers as Jen was sucking on her nipples. The heat of the water brought steam into the room and bubbles surrounded them in this pleasure center of lust. They moved Betty to the edge of the tub and she slid her legs open because, Doug wanted to taste her too. She was glad to be able to spread her legs wide and have Doug lick her clit as he fingered her hungry pussy from outside the tub!

Jen, not wanting to be left out, climbed around Doug knowing he probably wouldn't be able to cum again but could still enjoy some oral action of his own. So she slid her tongue over his balls and licked a trail up to his head of his cock. He shuddered at the feeling of Jen sucking his cock as Betty was moaning to his licking her pussy. Betty arched her back and played with her breasts while he licked her pussy, watching Jen bobbing her head up and down on Doug's hard cock. Doug added another finger to Betty's pussy and fingered it hard and deep she began to cum. To Jen's shock and to Doug's as well he actually had pre cum sliding out in between Jen's lips!

Betty recovering from her orgasm asked Doug to sit where she had sat. His legs spread wide and both women licked each side of his cock from base to tip, dipping down to suck the whole cock by each of them one at a time and then together. It did not take long with that and Jen licking his balls and Betty even snaking her tongue to lick his bottom a few times! Jen went wild sucking it! The expression on Doug's face was total surprise! For the third time that evening, Doug climaxed and his seed pumped out! He bucked against the air as he fed the two hungry mouths, one then the other and back again!!! Together, the women licked his salty cum from his cock head down the shaft to get every last drop. He was shaking and laughing and had to pull them away to preserve his sanity! He slid down into the water, and the the women joined him.

Kissing both women and tasting himself in both their mouths, Doug thanked them for the best oral sex of his life. In turn Betty kissed Jen deeply and they shared a moment themselves knowing they would never forget this night of pleasure they had together. They all toweled off. Betty using a new toothbrush from the medicine cabinet, they brushed their teeth and went on the bed for the first time that night. They touched, kissed and held one another for awhile. Betty eventually decided to call a cab for a ride home, to leave the couple to enjoy each other's company as man and wife. She offered her phone and email, making it clear she wanted to do this again soon.

Betty went home in the cab thinking she had just had the hottest night of passion with her two newest friends, and in turn had made there sexual fantasies come true. Doug and Jen cuddled in bed and talked for awhile about all that had happened and what a pleasure it had been for them both. They kissed goodnight and fell asleep, satisfied and happy.

absorb
absorb
15 Followers
12