Addy's First Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He chuckled, and put his hands on her hips, guiding her over his cock. He saw the joy, love, and lust in her eyes. He held her as he watched her perfect tits move with her breathing. He moved his eyes back up to look into hers as he pulled hard on her hips, slamming her down on his cock in one fluid movement.

She moaned, "Daddy" as he impaled her, pulling her in such a way that while she had meant to squat above him and ride him, he had pulled her down to her knees.

"That's it Pixie girl, take Daddy's cock," he moaned as he felt more of her juices soak his cock.

She began to bounce up and down on his cock as best she could, her hair falling in front of her, tickling both of them. She felt his cock pushing further up inside her as her pussy got used to his massive cock. She moaned louder with each thrust.

"Sit up Addy, and pull your hair back, I want to watch your tits," he commanded her a bit breathlessly as he fought to keep control of his own body.

He watched as she sat up straight, slamming her soaking wet pussy onto his cock fully, her hair tossed back over her shoulder, her tits standing out straight and true, her nipples hard. He reached up and grabbed her nipples, rolling them between his fingers.

"Yes Daddy, yes, please, play with my nipples," she moaned to him.

"Baby girl, tell me what you want, tell me what you like, tell me everything," he moaned to her as she began to grind her pussy faster on his cock.

She moaned and didn't answer him, instead putting her hands on his torso, using him for leverage as she grinded her pussy faster on his cock. She watched his face as she grew braver, and began to slow her movements, taking longer and fuller thrusts on his cock.

"Addy girl, tell Daddy," he commanded her harshly, but lovingly, as he recognized that she was trying to tease them both by using his cock. He lightly tapped her breast, not quite spanking it, but enough to get her attention.

"Daddy, slap me again," she whimpered as she slid down the length of his cock and resting with him fully inside her wet pussy.

He fulfilled her wish, and slapped her tits, not hard enough to leave a mark, but just enough to hear the slap fill the room. Lucas pulled her nipples gently between his fingers then, not wanting to hurt her, but enough to get her attention.

"What do you want Baby girl?" He asked her.

"Daddy, fuck me, love me, play with me," was all she could say.

Lucas growled, and pulled her down to him. He grunted as her breasts smashed against his chest. He moved slightly, enough to give her the hint, and they rolled over, his cock barely leaving her pussy.

He pulled her legs up, so that her ankles were on his shoulders. He was kneeling straight up, and he positioned his cock at her wet opening. He looked down at his only daughter, her blonde hair spread out on the pillow, her eyes wide and full of love and mischief, and he knew then, he was going to make his little girl a woman, more so than her boyfriend had ever done.

He leaned forward, so that the head of his cock slipped into her wetness. She moaned with frustration, he pulled her hands from where they rested on her thighs. He put them on her tits.

"Play with your tits for me Baby," he commanded her.

She rubbed the palms of her hands over her hard nipples and tried to buck her groin, so that more of his cock would slip inside her.

"Please Daddy," she begged.

"Play with your nipples for me, my daughter, and I'll fill you full of my cock," he grunted to her.

He felt her grow wetter as he talked dirty to her, as he commanded her for the small things. He watched her cheeks flush so beautifully. He also watched how she rolled her nipples between her fingers and began to do as she was told.

"Do you want me to talk dirty to you Baby girl?" He asked her as he slipped a bit further into her wetness.

"Yes Daddy, please," she paused as she pulled a bit harder on her nipples, "I didn't know it, but I like dirty talk," she finished with a rush and a bashful grin.

He grinned down at her and shoved his cock fully into her wet pussy. He watched her eyes widen and then close with pleasure; her body arched to meet him, her mouth open with a silent scream.

"Scream if you want Baby girl, I want to hear you," he commanded her as he pulled out the length of his shaft, and slammed into her again.

She moaned, "Daddy," again as she felt her wetness oozing out of her pussy, and began to soak his balls.

He began a slow rhythm, sitting up straight and reached down to rub her swollen, wet clit with his finger. He wasn't surprised that she was shaved, but he was glad that she was.

She arched her body more when he hit her sweet spot, and screamed. Her legs moved up and down as her body inched closer to orgasm.

"Oh Daddy, yes, play with your baby girl's clit! Make me cum on your cock," she breathlessly told him.

He moved a little faster, rubbing his finger in faster circles on her clit, purposely hitting and then moving away from the sweet little spot on her clit that made her scream. He could feel his balls growing heavy with his cum, and he wanted to fill his daughter's body with his own juices.

He wanted her orgasm, he wanted to feel her cum flood his cock, he wanted her to scream with pleasure. He growled at her to play with herself as he removed his finger from her clit. He grinned as she immediately let go of one of her nipples and reached down to touch her sweet spot herself.

It turned him on, and he began to move faster in and out of her pussy. The aroma of their lovemaking was driving him crazy, and the sound of her wet pussy made him wish he had tasted her first.

"Daddy, oh Daddy, I'm going to cum on your cock," Addy screamed out.

"Yes Baby girl, cum on Daddy's cock, let me feel you," he growled at her as his own orgasm fast approaching.

"Daddy, I'm cumming," she screamed.

Addy felt her orgasm come on hard and fast, she was breathless as the explosion inside her poured out of her. She could feel her Dad's cock ramming in and out of her pussy and she wanted it more. She rubbed her clit harder as she came, her juices soaking her own hand.

Lucas groaned as her hot cum poured onto his swollen cock. He knew he wouldn't last much longer with her wiggling under him. He moaned and fell on top of her, felt her legs wrap around his legs, and her hand stuck between them.

He was taller than her, so his face was even with hers as he fucked her missionary style. He could feel her panting breath on his face, and he leaned forward, his lips meeting hers. She moaned into his kiss. He felt her lips open under his and his tongue glided into her mouth.

He reached up and grabbed a handful of hair as he kept kissing her, her moans melting against his mouth. He felt her hard nipples against his chest, and could feel her still moving her finger on her sensitive clit.

Lucas groaned into her mouth as his hot seed exploded from his cock. He felt her buck hard against him, and knew that she felt his cum pouring into her. He broke off the kiss to hear her scream for him.

He continued to thrust in and out of her as the last of his cum poured from his cock into her pussy. He felt himself empty, and he collapsed on top of her. He felt her pull her hand out from between them, and he couldn't believe his eyes when she brought her hand to her mouth and licked their juices from her fingers.

"I've always wanted to do that," she giggled when she saw the shocked look on his face.

He waited until she was done licking and giggling, and kissed her deeply, as he would a lover. He realized she was his daughter, but now she was more, she was his lover. He loved how her tongue met his, wanting his kiss.

Lucas broke off the kiss, and with practiced ease, gently pulled out of her and rolled over, pulling her with him. He cuddled her close, fearful that she would have regrets, and he wanted to be there to calm her. He stroked her hair, and felt her snuggle closer to him.

"Daddy, I don't regret this. In fact, I want to do this more," she said as she read his mind.

Lucas pulled back and looked at her, saw the certainty in her eyes, and then hugged her tighter for a moment. He let go of her long enough to reach down and pull the covers over them.

"We will Baby girl, trust me, we will," he said, as he closed his eyes.

Addy smiled and cuddled tighter to him. Her head was against his chest, she could hear his heart beat. She closed her eyes, knowing that in a few hours, she was going to have her Daddy, her new lover, again.

12