Adelle's Girls: Cleo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cleo wanted to be shocked, wanted to tell him they were in a public place. But instead she spread her thighs a fraction of an inch, allowing his fingers to feel the lace panties covering her pussy. Almost as soon as he touched them, they were moist.

"How sneaky do you think you can be?" she asked breathily, her voice hitching as his finger swept down her pussy, pressing into her cleft.

"Pretty sneaky, I'd say," Andrew said, sipping his champagne nonchalantly. "Sneaky enough to make you cum in your panties without anyone noticing." As he spoke quietly, one finger easily brushed aside the crotch of her panties, now lazily stroking her wet folds. "That sneaky."

Cleo's head leaned back, gently clonking against the booth's wooden back. "I don't know if I... If I can be sneaky enough to cum without anyone noticing," she said quietly, her thighs opening every so slightly. Andrew took the opportunity, slipping a thick finger into her slick opening. Cleo nibbled her lower lip to stifle her moans.

"Fuck you are already so wet," Andrew whispered, leaning close. "Are you always this wet?" Cleo shook her head. "No? Is it me? The thought of my big cock stretching you open?" Cleo nodded slowly, Andrew's fingertips were now massaging her g-spot while his thumb worried at her clit. Just as she was about to explode on his fingers, he withdrew his hand. As Cleo gasped in shock, he gently pulled her panties back over her mound, patting it lightly as he slid his hand back along her smooth thighs. "Cheers," he said cheekily, toasting her as he quickly sucked his wet finger clean.

"You... jerk," she muttered, squeezing her thighs together in an attempt to calm down. Andrew smiled as he sipped his champagne, but grunted in surprise when he felt Cleo's small hand grip his shaft hard through his pants. "Two can play that game, you know," she said with menace, her hand stroking him firmly.

"Cleo," he said, his voice dangerously low. Cleo smiled, feeling him throb in her hands. She had meant to tease him, but feeling him like this was only making her pussy throb harder.

"Andrew," she whispered, kissing his neck softly, "I'm going to go to the ladies room. Wait two minutes and follow me." She gave his cock one last hard squeeze before scooting out of the booth and walking slowly to the rest room. She was glad to find it was a single-occupancy room with a locking door. She quickly pulled her lacy panties down her thighs and leaned over the sink, lifting her skirt to expose her ass. Sliding a hand to her weeping pussy, she gently toyed with her clit. She smiled when she heard the door slowly open behind her, swaying her ass temptingly back at him.

"Cleo..." he murmured as he quickly slipped inside and locked the door.

"Let's see how sneaky we both can b-oh!" she gasped as he suddenly thrust deep inside her, his thick cock slipping right into her wet heat. He began thrusting slow and deep, moving his hips from side to side as he thrust, driving her crazy. "Oh baby just do me fast, I don't know how long we have."

"We have plenty of time," he murmured, his hand sliding around her hip to her clit. "I gave the waitress a hundred bucks to guard the door." Cleo's laugh gave way to a gasp as his hips picked up speed. "Who's the sneakiest now?"

~~~~~~~~~~

Andrew was uncharacteristically quiet as they rode the elevator up to the suite. After the afternoon at the bar, a full dinner, another cocktail during the show, and a few hours at a martini bar, Cleo was swaying slightly. She was also decidedly horny.

"Penny for 'em?" she asked, bumping him with her shoulder.

"Hm? Oh, I'm sorry hon," he said, wrapping an arm around her waist. "Just... Thinking. Feeling my years a little."

"Oh shut up," she said, sliding her hand up his back. "You've more energy than most guys half your age." She leaned close to whisper in his ear. "I don't know any old man who could fuck me like you can." Andrew chuckled as the elevator opened, leading Cleo to the suite.

"I know hon. I know there's little sense to it, but as the years tick away... " he said wistfully as he opened the door for her. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't be so melancholy. I've had a lovely day with you, Cleo, I really have."

"It's not over yet," Cleo said, leaning close to kiss him hotly. "Give me a moment? I'll be right back." Cleo grabbed a small bag from her overnight bag and dashed to the bathroom, leaving Andrew to pour a pair of drinks.

Cleo used the toilet and washed her hands, touching up her make-up. She quickly got undressed, hanging her dress and underwear on the hook. She took out the La Perla nighty Erica had helped her pick out. It was smoky gray, diaphanous, and almost see-through. Slipping it over her head, she surveyed herself in the mirror. Her body was only barely visible through the thin fabric, and the hem swished a few inches below her crotch. She bent over slightly, was pleased when her butt peaked out from underneath.

"Lovely," she said to herself. She grabbed her other surprises and took a deep breath. "Here goes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andrew looked up as the bathroom door opened. Cleo emerged and Andrew couldn't help his intake of breath. She was gorgeous: her auburn hair loose and wild, her hips swaying as she slowly walked towards him, the smoky fabric hiding her perfect body just enough to inflame his desires. She stepped in between his feet, taking the glass from his limp hand and sipping at the scotch.

"Like it?" she asked, moving to sit astride his thighs. Her fingers went to the buttons of his shirt and started undoing them.

"It's beautiful," he said, his hands stroking up her thighs, "you're beautiful." He helped her take his shirt off, revealing his broad chest. She leaned close, pressing her lace-covered breasts to his chest. The lacy fabric felt amazing against her stiff nipples.

"I thought you'd like it," she said, kissing him. Cleo moaned as she explored his tongue with her own. She could feel his cock pressing hard against her, and worried for a moment her wet pussy was staining his slacks. Andrew had moved to her throat, kissing along her clavicle and teasing that sensitive spot under her jaw. She quickly slipped to her knees between his thighs, her hands going to his belt buckle. She worked quickly, opening his pants and slowly pulling his hard cock from his pants. She pressed her face tight to it, feeling it's hot length against her skin as Andrew pushed his pants down his thighs, desperate to get anything out of the way between him and Cleo.

Cleo crawled over his pants as she helped him slide them down his legs. Her face didn't leave his cock, now sucking a heavy ball into her mouth. Andrew gasped, a heavy hand cradling her head gently. She released one orb only to pull the other one into her mouth, sucking gently as her tongue toyed with it. As her tongue trailed up his straining length, Cleo and Andrew locked eyes. When she sucked his fat head into her mouth Andrew's eyes drifted shut, his head falling back against the chair. Cleo dove for his base, sucking him deep into her mouth. It only took her three strokes before she had taken him all, keeping her head there for a long moment as Andrew gasped.

"Cleo, fuck..." Andrew groaned, his hands gripping the armrests. Cleo came up slowly, her tongue lapping rapidly at the underside of his shaft as she slid up to his fat head. Her tongue slowly swiped around it, tasting his flowing precum. Placing one last peck on his throbbing head, she moved back up to his lap. Moving astride his hips, she pressed her hot pussy to his thick, spit soaked cock.

"Touch me," she whispered, pressing her soft body against his hard one. They kissed again, almost desperately, as his hands slid up her thighs to her breasts. He found her nipples hard and pebbled, Cleo gasping quietly as his fat thumbs brushed over them. He quickly tired of the nighty, the lacy fabric was between him and Cleo's body. He pulled one of the shoulder straps down, but the tight top didn't want to go past the swell of her breasts. He pulled harder. "Careful with your birthday present!" she laughed, reaching behind her back and releasing the catch, pulling the shoulder straps aside and letting the lacy fabric flutter around her waist.

"I'll buy you ten more," Andrew murmured as he pulled her breasts to his face. He kissed from the inner slope of her breast to her nipple, biting the little morsel lightly. As he nibbled her breast, his hands slid down her sides, cupping her ass in his hands. Cleo smiled, sliding her pussy against his straining cock. Andrew's hands gripped her butt tight before sliding in to tease her pussy and ass. As his fingers slid towards her ass, he froze. "What's this?"

Cleo's smile was now huge. "That's your other birthday present."

For his part, Andrew was stunned silent. His fingers felt around the edges of her anus, could feel the plug she had inserted there. "Let me see it," he whispered, his voice gravelly. Cleo bit her lip and stood, the nightly slipping down her thighs to puddle at her feet. She slowly turned and bent slightly, shivering as his large hands slid up her thighs to her plump butt. He could see the base of the small butt plug peaking out between her cheeks. It was pink and had a small pull-ring in the center of it. He toyed with that, feeling how tightly she held it. "This is for me?" he asked quietly.

"Mm-hm," she nodded, looking back at him.

"How long has that been in there?"

She laughed. "For like five minutes." She laughed harder. "Actually, I put it in before the show."

"Oh yeah? That must have been uncomfortable."

Cleo turned more serious. "I... I'd been thinking of trying it for a while now. When you play with my ass it... I cum really hard. And I've... I've been playing with this plug for a week or two now." She could swear that Andrew's cock grew visibly at her admission.

"Really?" he asked, his hand sliding back to the plug. "What to do you do with it baby?"

She locked eyes with him. "I put it in my ass while I use my rabbit. I don't think I ever came so much in my life."

"Have you ever..."

"One guy tried in college... Terribly. But he didn't have your experience."

"Are you suggesting I go around buggering young women?" Andrew asked, kissing the side of one ass cheek.

"Every chance you get, I'd imagine," Cleo said, smiling as she turned and straddled his lap again. Sliding her pussy against his cock, she lifted up and placed his fat head at her entrance. One long push down, and he was deep inside her flooded pussy. "Oh fuck," she grunted as she felt his thighs against her ass.

"Jesus," Andrew grunted. With the plug in her, she felt much tighter on him, and he gripped her hips tightly, slowing her movements. "Are you, uh sure you want to... try that?" he asked. Cleo liked the concern in his voice, nodded as she looked him in the eye, biting her lip sexily.

"I'm sure. I'm sure I want to feel you in my ass," she hissed, grinding her flooding pussy down on to his shaft. "Oh hell, I've never been this full in my life," she gasped, slumping against him. She fucked him slowly like that, dragging her pussy up and down his thick cock. Her nipples, feeling impossibly swollen, dragged against his chest as she fucked him, sending sparks of pleasure directly to her clit.

"You feel amazing," Andrew said, his voice a rumble. Reaching down, he slipped his arms under her thighs, pushing them back against her chest as she continued to bounce against him. Cupping her butt firmly, he began pulling her hips down to his cock, his thick shaft plowing directly to her core.

Her first orgasm came suddenly, blasting out from her pussy as his cock battered against her cervix. She could feel her ass squeezing against the unyielding plug, and the sensation only made her cum harder. Andrew squeezed her tight as she shivered and shook, squealing against his neck, eventually biting down as the pleasure mounted. When it passed, Cleo stayed slumped against him, partially drained.

Andrew lifted her in his arms, moving to the huge bed and laying her upon it. Sitting beside her, he slid a hand along her sweaty belly to her pussy. Her small bush was absolutely soaked with her juices, and his fingers easily explored her slick folds. Cleo moaned, stirring from her post orgasmic stupor.

"Hey," she murmured, as if waking from a short nap. Andrew gasped when she felt him suddenly grip his cock hard. He was slick with her juices, allowing her to easily pump him. "You're so hard."

Andrew laughed. "You are something else," he said quietly. Cleo smiled before gracefully rolling to all fours on the bed. Looking over her shoulder at him, she slowly waved her ass at him. Andrew was stunned at the sight: her slick pussy winking at him between her perfect cheeks, the base of the plug visible above it. As he stood behind her and pulled her hips back to him, a thought occurred to him. "Hon, I haven't any, uh, lube or anything, I-"

"Look in the night table," Cleo said, smirking at him. Andrew smiled, opening the drawer and finding the bottle of lube.

"A young woman who know what she wants," Andrew said lightly as he pulled her hips close to his. Cleo gasped in surprise as he pushed back into her slick cunt, his hands gripping her hips tightly. He placed the bottle of lube on the small of her back as he slowly pistoned his cock in her gripping pussy. His hand slipped to the plug, his finger hooking around the ring. As his cock pumped below, he began easing the plug in and out above.

"Holy fucking... Fuck!" Cleo grunted, her upper body slumping to the bed. Andrew slowly pulled the plug out, its fattest part spreading her deliciously open. Quickly pouring a stream of lube onto the plug, Andrew began to gently fuck her ass with the plug, the flared fat end of the plug spreading her open again and again. As the lube spread around the plug and in her gripping ass the thrusting became easier.

Meanwhile, Cleo was losing her mind. The twin assault on her ass and pussy was overwhelming her. She had never felt anything like this in her whole life, but she knew that even more was coming.

"You okay hon?" Andrew asked quietly, leaning over her. His cock plunged deep into her pussy, drawing out a tortured moan.

"I'm... I'm okay, I'm okay," Cleo gasped, "I'm just... Oh god I think..." Cleo couldn't even talk straight, she could already feel another enormous orgasm coiling in her belly. She could feel her juices dripping along her inner thighs, could hear the delightful smacking sound of his hips banging against her butt. "I think I'm going to... Gonna cum again..." Andrew smiled, his free hand sliding around her hip to seek out her clit.

Cleo's felt something inside her tighten impossibly, her whole body going taut. When her orgasm struck, it was like the crack of a whip, the tightened knot inside her snapping with an explosion of heat and pleasure. Somewhere in the middle of the explosion she felt a new, sudden fullness in her belly that made her collapse against the bed, Andrew following her down.

"Oh god oh god oh god!" she grunted, moaning desperately as she gasped for breath. A sudden realization dawned on her: she had a thick cock about halfway up her ass. At some point during her shrieking, reality bending orgasm, he had managed to slip the plug out and replace it with his cock. "Oh fucking hell, you sneaky fucking... Damn."

"You okay?" Andrew asked quietly, carefully holding his weight off of her. He was holding back the desperate urge to thrust into her ass, but her tight heat was driving him mad.

"I think... I think I'm okay," Cleo said cautiously, rolling her hips experimentally. Squeezing, she was pleased to hear Andrew grunt. Andrew slowly began rocking his hips, shallowly thrusting into her gripping ass. "It doesn't hurt, it just feels... Big."

"Baby, hell," Andrew groaned. Her ass was a gripping, slick furnace on his cock, and Andrew had to grip her hips to stop her twisting, teasing motions. He slowly began fucking her ass, slowly easing more of his thick shaft into her gripping hole. With each press in, he pressed a fraction of an inch deeper. With each gain into her gripping ass, Cleo would moan or squeal anew.

"Oh hell, you are fucking me in the ass, fuck!" Cleo said in amazement. She'd never felt anything like it. There was the fullness of fucking, feeling his thick cock pounding into her, but at the same time she was acutely aware that her pussy was empty, her thighs slick with her juices. "Andrew, I think, I think I can cum like this," Cleo said in a faraway, half-amazed voice.

"Sure you can baby," Andrew said laughing. As he began fucking her in earnest, Cleo's strength left her and she slid down till she was lying flat on the bed. Andrew followed her, his hips pressed tight to her ass. Cleo gasped as he ground her against he mattress. Cleo clawed at the quilt, her pussy streaming onto the comforter.

"F-faster," Cleo gasped, "fuck me fast, fuck my ass faster!" Andrew's hips picked up speed, his shaft plundering her ass repeatedly. Cleo could feel the knot forming in her tummy again, and she was desperate to bring Andrew off at the same time. She began thrusting her hips up against him. She could feel his hips hitting her ass and knew she had taken all of him. "Oh fuck you are so fucking deep in me..." she groaned.

Andrew could only moan quietly in response. He was nearly at the end of his rope, but he was desperate to hold off until she came. He slid one hand forward and took hers, gripping her hand tightly as he pounded into her, grinding his cock deep in her ass. "Oh honey, fuck, you beautiful goddess..." he groaned, thrusting his cock deep, grinding, then thrusting some more.

The knot was tightening, growing in her belly. Only this one was tighter, and bigger, and it started somewhere in her middle. She felt it pulse once, twice, then gasped as it rushed to her head. "Oh god, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm..." she drifted off as it exploded, her whole body shivering. She could feel her ass clamp down on Andrew's thrusting cock as her pussy gripped at nothing. "I'm cumming with you in my ass..."

"Cleo, love," Andrew groaned as he felt his ass gripping at him, squeezing so he could barely move. Feeling her cum on his cock, hearing her cries of passion, and Andrew felt his own cock swell as he exploded into her gripping butt.

"Uh! Oh fuck, I can feel you shooting in me! It's so hot in my ass, I love it, I love it oh my god," Cleo screamed as she shivered underneath him, squeezing tight as Andrew's cock throbbed repeatedly in her tight hole, pumping stream after stream of cum into her. They shivered against each other for what felt like hours, Cleo's cries mixing with Andrew's grunted curses. As she felt Andrew crumple against her, she reached back, pulling his head down to kiss him deeply. "Jesus... I've never felt anything like that before in my life baby."

"Me... Me neither. God girl, what are you doing to me?" Andrew asked, his voice ragged. Andrew managed to shakily lift himself off of her, gently pulling his softening cock from her ass. She groaned as he pulled out of her, gasping in pain as he pulled his still fat cockhead from her ass. "Easy hon, just lay there." Andrew went quickly to the bathroom, returning shortly with a hot, wet towel. As he tended to her, he gently kissed the small of her back, teasing the little dimples she had there. "You okay baby?"

"Hm? Yeah, yeah... I'm fine," Cleo said sleepily, sprawled across the bed like a rag doll. Andrew returned to the bathroom and quickly cleaned himself up. When he returned, he found Cleo very asleep, her breathing deep and even. He glanced at the clock, saw that it was a few minutes after midnight.

"Happy birthday to me, indeed," Andrew said quietly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cleo awoke the next morning feeling amazingly rested, like she had been sleeping for weeks. She reached over for Andrew, finding only a warm patch on the bed. Looking around sleepily, she saw him sitting by the window, looking out the window thoughtfully. He turned and noticed her watching him and smiled.