Adelle's Girls: Erica Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
svenjolly
svenjolly
343 Followers

"Hey Molly. Table for two?"

"Of course," Molly said, indicating for them to follow her. The place was packed, but Molly led them to an unoccupied booth, ignoring the angry looks of some groups that were still waiting. "Can I get you something to drink?"

"Uh yeah, two..."

"Beers," Erica interjected. "Something light."

"Two beers, got it. I'll be back to take your order in a sec," Molly said, favoring Chris with one more big smile before bustling over to the bar.

"They know you here, huh?"

"Hm? Oh yeah. I'm in here three or four times a week, easy. And I throw all sorts of parties here for the company. Remember that time you were over when I made pancakes? That was from here."

"You're joking!" she said, laughing.

"Nope. I can't cook breakfast. And I didn't have any pancake mix anyway. We can get breakfast from them tomorrow if you'd like?"

"As long as you're the delivery boy like last time," Erica said with a grin. She remembered that time: Chris had come in with one of those breakfast-in-bed trays. At the time she had thought it to be the sweetest thing ever, but knowing that he hadn't cooked the food... Well, that didn't take too much away from it, actually. "It must be nice to have a great place like this just across the street though."

"It's a pleasure. And don't worry about the menu, they'll make anything you'd like. Right Moll?"

"Absolutely," Molly said as she dropped their beers off. "Your usual?"

"Sure... Can I get that with grilled tuna instead of chicken though?"

"Not a problem. And you?" Erica looked around at the other diners, trying to spot something that struck her fancy. "The special tonight's a grilled chicken sandwich with a spicy soy glaze and ginger slaw."

"Oh that sounds good. One of those. And some sweet potato fries please?"

"Not a problem," Molly said with a smile before zipping off again.

"So, to homecoming," Erica said as she offered her pint in a toast. Chris groaned before toasting her, drinking deep. "What's the matter?"

"I told you I landed yesterday? I'm off again the day after tomorrow. Production has officially begun, and as we build up inventory it's up to me to find some clients."

"Oh boy. Or is this the fun part? I have no idea."

"Well, it's hard to say. The ten-hour days on a sweltering factory floor in China is one kind of terrible. But living on airplanes is a whole new kind of torture. But this is the fun part in that now the money will start flowing in, not the other way around."

"That is more fun, I find."

"But the travel doesn't stop anytime soon. Three meetings in three different states, Then to LA so I can fly baaaack across the Pacific, stopping in Melbourne. Then on Tokyo, Osaka, and Kyoto. Then to Seoul on my way back to Shanghai. To check in. And then it's off to Europe."

"Jebus. All of that in how long? A month?"

"Try three weeks. Europe hasn't even been figured out yet, but we'll spend a month traveling in Germany alone. Fucking endless. I am taking the next 48 hours as mental health time."

"Glad I can help."

"Help? You're instrumental, Erica," he said again, taking another big gulp of his beer. Doing so, he missed Erica's smile at his offhand praise. "God, and I've been eating just awful shit too. I missed real food."

"Oh woe is you. First class isn't so bad. I bet your flight home even had one of those little bed things." Chris managed to look a little sheepish. "I mean, I'm sure it still sucks, but try flying back to Arizona for Christmas on coach."

"Ouch."

"That's right. And the only people who fly to Arizona are monstrously fat old Republicans. So coach is just... Ugh, it's fantastic. This year I'll spring for business class."

"But I'm... I'm just dreading this trip. It's already been endless, and it's only just beginning." Erica took a moment to really look at Chris, and could see that he was really worn thin: tired, bloodshot eyes, hunched shoulders. Chris, in short, looked haggard.

"You'll do great. This thing is your baby. No one knows more about it than you." Erica knew that Chris' company was building some new computer part, but that's about as far as her understanding went. Erica could discuss the impact of the stirrup on human society or argue with her professors for hours about the nuances of New Deal legislation. But when Chris the electrical engineer tried to explain his invention, Erica lost him somewhere around semi-conductors.

"It's just... The technical stuff was a challenge, but that's what I'm used to. This... schmoozing and networking shit, I dunno."

"Hey," Erica said seriously as she took his hand from across the table. "Mental health days are no good if you don't try and relax. You'll have plenty of time to fixate during all these flying days. But don't let it get to you then, either. Are you traveling with anyone?"

"Yeah, our account manager. He's the one who's lined up these meetings," Chris explained as Molly swept by and dropped off their food with another big smile.

"Do you trust him?"

"Leon? Of course I do. He's fantastic."

"Okay, then trust him. You just stay relaxed and keep it simple. Don't fret about problems you don't even have yet."

"Fair point." Chris tucked into his salad, visibly relaxing as he ate real food.

"And you are flying all over the world. Ask Trudy to make reservations at great restaurants, try and do things. You know, mix in some pleasure with your business. Oh! Set up a scavenger hunt."

"A what?"

"You know, set up a series of stuff you have to find, or do. You know, like get drunk with a local or hook up with a stewardess."

"Flight attendant, you mean?" Chris asked, his mood already improving.

"Oh whatever. Is it just you and this guy Leon?"

"No. Jet's the head of the manufacturing division, and Karl is our European partner."

"Alright. So how about you all go in for a hundred bucks to whoever completes the most tasks? Everyone submits five tasks." Chris was smiling absently, clearly imagining what kind of shenanigans they could get up to, depending how daring they wanted to be.

"Well, none of these guys would do it for less than a grand, but yeah. Where'd you come up with that?"

"Spring break, my junior year, my whole sorority went down to Miami. We did it, everyone putting in five tasks. But, everyone also put in two items to find. I didn't win, but I was tied for third place."

"Fun?"

"Well, the stuff we had to find was like beer caps, used joints, men's underwear..."

"Something like that... could change the mood of the trip."

"But definitely put hooking up with a stewardess in there. I want you to promise me that you'll try."

"You want me to promise to try and nail a flight attendant?" Chris asked, shaking his head. Erica nodded, grinning. "Fine. I'll give it my best shot."

"There you go," Erica said with a smile, pleased to see a smile on Chris' face. They ate in silence for a minute or two, Chris devouring his salad like a starving man. He stopped, putting his fork aside to take her hand.

"Erica, you're a goddamn genius. I..."

Erica blushed "If you're traveling around the world anyway, you might as well make an adventure out of it. Now just promise me you'll try to win."

"I've got a bit of a competitive streak in me." Chris said, already halfway through his salad. "So what were some of the tasks?"

"Hm?"

"This sorority thing of yours."

"I can't tell you anything that-"

"Oh shit, I'm sorry. I was never in a frat, but I know you take an oath or kill a virgin or something."

"Shut up," Erica grumped cutely. "I'll keep my sister's secrets. But... Well, I can tell you what tasks didn't get done. How's that?"

"Okay," Chris said, seeing how that wouldn't be betraying anyone's confidence.

"DP."

"Damn."

"Yeah. I know who put it in, and she just had to go there. It was all anonymous, so... Yeah."

"I like that girl."

"Used small-sized condom."

"Oh lord," Chris laughed, sitting back and relaxing for the first time in days.

"Finger cuffs. The act, not like actual finger cuffs."

"Man. I think I love your sorority," Chris managed to say between his laughter.

"Hey, these are things that didn't get done!" Erica said mock-defensively as he just kept laughing. "Well what about you? I'm sure you got up to some nonsense at school."

"I spent college working. I was pulling twenty-four credits a semester, working a part-time job besides. And I..." Chris' entire bearing had changed, changing from relaxed to visibly tense, uncomfortable, nervous, "I mean, you know me, I was a bit of a social outcast."

Erica remembered how shy Chris was when they first met. She wondered if he was even worse in college. Oh god, or high school.

Erica was struck by a sudden vision: Chris in college. Quiet, withdrawn. Everyone else busy getting drunk and getting laid, while he stayed in his room studying, working on his computer, nose to the grindstone. He knew that the work would pay off, he knew that college was too important to mess around with. But that was cold comfort when your roommate throws you out so he can bang some hot sorority girl.

Erica grabbed Chris' hand, stunned at the flood of emotion she suddenly felt. There was sympathy, sadness... But also admiration. Erica could only imagine the hard time a chubby, nerdy, shy guy would have had in his youth, but Chris had emerged from all of it successful, sweet, and decent.

"Erica?"

"Let's get out of here, okay?" she said quietly, pushing her empty plate aside.

Chris couldn't stop the goofy smile on his face.

"Okay," he said, signaling Molly to come over. "And we're off. Put it on my tab?"

"Not a problem Chris. You two have a good night." This was said with a bit of a saucy smile. Erica didn't know quite how she felt about that.

Two minutes later they were in the elevator going up to Chris' apartment and in each other's arms. Erica was already unbuttoning his shirt before they reached his floor, and as the door opened she pushed him through as she stripped it off.

"What's gotten into you?"

"Nothing yet," Erica said, grinning.

And then they were kissing again. Did we always spend so much time kissing? Erica wondered as she shimmied out of her jeans. Chris's hands slid along her hips to her tiny thong, toying with the lacy fabric before pushing it over her hips. Erica lowered her butt to his bed as her hands went to his belt, quickly undoing his pants and pushing them and his underwear down his legs, his cock popping out and bobbing in front of her face. She looked up and locked eyes with him before gripping him and slipping her lips around his head.

"Erica," he groaned as his shaft slipped deep into her mouth, his head just nudging the entrance of her throat. Erica began to vigorously suck his cock, twisting her head as she began to make love to Chris with her mouth. "Erica, babe, I haven't... I can't..."

Erica redoubled her work, her tongue whipping back and forth along his cock's underside as she sucked with everything she had. She could feel him throbbing and moaned in pleasure as she felt him begin to spurt in her mouth. She slipped back to just the head, swallowing repeatedly as Chris spent again and again, her hand drawing out every drop. Chris' hands went to Erica's shoulders as the strength left him, his cock slipping from her grasp as he slipped to the floor before her, panting.

"Jesus," he gasped, placing his hands on Erica's knees and dragging himself up to sit beside her on the bed, only to flop back onto his back.

"Needed that, huh?" Erica asked with a smile, licking her lips as she moved to lie beside him.

Chris laughed. "I left Shanghai two days ago. I stopped in Tokyo, Bangor, Hamburg, and London, taking meetings in each city. I've been on three continents, four different planes, a hotel, hired cars... I think I slept at some point over the Atlantic but," he shrugged. "I've just been running around like a madman for way too long. I did, desperately, need this," he said, his eyes locked on hers. "Thank you so much for coming Erica."

"I was happy to sweetie," Erica said, smiling. As his brown eyes stayed locked with hers, she could tell he wasn't talking about the blowjob at all. That, just that knowledge, caused her heart to pound a touch harder. "Are you too tired? We don't have to-"

And then he was kissing her again. If he had any concerns about tasting his seed on her lips, he didn't show it, his passionate kisses making her pussy swell in anticipation. They slid until he was laying on top of her, his kisses slowly moving down her body. He paused at her breasts for a quick second, feeling her tight, pebbled nipples with his tongue.

Erica gasped as Chris' lips continued south, kissing past her belly button and toward her freshly waxed pussy. Chris found her quite wet, and she gasped as he licked along her soft outer lips.

"Oh, oh jeez." She felt him spreading her wide, his broad tongue licking through her soaked flesh. He avoided her clit at first, teasing her as she pulled her thighs as wide as she could. When his tongue finally touched her clit, a quick teasing lick quickly gave way to a focused sucking.

Erica slumped back against the bed, biting her lip as she felt Chris begin to tease her opening with two slim fingers. Her moans took on a desperate character as Chris began teasing her g-spot directly. She was already turned on out of her mind from sucking him off, but she was surprised how quickly Chris was going to get her off.

"Oh fuck baby, unh, I'm, I'm gonna, unh..." Her hands whipped out as climax hit, grabbing the bed desperately as Chris's thrusting digits kept her orgasm firing again and again. Erica wasn't sure if she was cumming repeatedly or just have one amazing, mind-blowing orgasm. "Holy fuck, unh, baby..."

And then Chris was above her, thrusting inside her as her pussy gripped him like a fist. Erica went completely stiff, panting for breath, shivering through the last edges of her orgasm. Flopping back against the bed, Erica held Chris tight, squealing as he began to pump in her.

"Is it-"

"If you stop I'm going to kill you," Erica gasped, her nails digging into his back. They giggled at that, Chris' hips grinding against her, rising above her. He shone with sweat, and Erica had to bite her lip. Goddamn he looks good.

Their lovemaking was slow, tender, teasing. Chris stayed above her for long minutes, his thrusts long and languid, then quick and shallow, and finally hard and pounding. They would move to new positions as the desire struck them, each guiding the other with a gentle hand before returning to their passionate dance.

Erica knelt above him, her hips working in slow circles has his cock slowly moved in her flooded heat. Erica felt as if she was floating, Chris' cock feeling absolutely divine as it plunged into her again and again. His staying power was fantastic, Erica's expert blowjob having taken the edge off. As she shivered through another tiny orgasm, Chris grinned and rolled over, pinning her back beneath him. Erica grunted as he thrust deep into her, reaching back and pulling her thighs to his chest. Erica's eyes screwed shut as he slowly pressed into her, his cock going much deeper at this new angle.

"Oh, oh fuck!" Erica grunted as he pressed firmly against her cervix, filling her completely.

"Is it too-" Chris asked, already withdrawing.

"It's okay, it's, mm, easy," Erica murmured as Chris developed a new, slow stroke. Erica groaned as she felt every bump and ridge of him moving through her. When he pressed against her, his cock now just kissed her core before withdrawing. It felt incredible, each slow thrust feeling like he was entering her for the first time, her nerves alive with feeling. "Oh, oh fuck that feels..."

"Good?" Chris asked, and Erica could only nod slowly as her eyes drifted closed.

"God, I love it. I love it," Erica whispered, another orgasm already pooling in her belly. Sliding a hand down her middle, she began slowly teasing her clit. "Mm, faster, Christopher, a little faster."

"Like this?" Chris grunted, his hips picking up speed, his thighs smacking gently against her upturned ass. "God you feel amazing."

"Chris, I-"

"What?" he grunted, his own voice strained.

"I'm gonna cum so hard baby," she hissed, her fingers a blur on her clit. As her orgasm broke, she gasped aloud, her hands gripping Chris' strong arms as he pounded into her. "Oh god oh god, mnh, fuck me!"

Chris could only grunt in response as he felt her pussy gripping him. He could feel his own release rushing as he looked into her eyes, just drifting open between waves of pleasure. Their gaze locked just as Erica felt him stiffen against her, his cock pulsing as it filled her. He slowly crumpled against her, his breathing haggard. Erica pulled him close, her thighs moving to wrap around him, hugging him tight to her chest. He buried his head in her neck, kissing and biting her sensitive flesh.

"God I... I'm crazy about you Erica," he husked against her neck.

"Me too Christopher," she gasped, her heart still pounding from her climax. She could feel his lips smile against her throat.

"You're crazy about yourself?"

"You know what I mean. I'm pretty crazy about you too," she murmured, squeezing him tightly.

"I might be more."

"More?"

"I might be more than just crazy about you. I... I might..." Chris paused, moving so he could look her in the eye. "I think I might love you."

Erica's heart went from pounding to freezing in her chest.

"I, I know I shouldn't, I'm sorry, but-"

"I think I do too." It came out as a tiny whisper, but she might as well have shouted it. Chris asked with his eyes, and Erica nodded, biting her lip. He smiled slightly, leaning forward to kiss her softly.

Erica relaxed, pulling Chris close as she ignored her rational brain's screaming at her. She knew she was being foolish, and she knew she would probably regret it, but for the first time in weeks she felt right inside, like she was finally admitting something she'd known for a while. She was crazy about Chris, and the fact that he was a client didn't take away from that at all. So she told her rational mind to shut up for the night and let her enjoy herself and Chris' kisses.

It was at some point in all of this that she realized Chris still felt rather solid inside her. She squeezed down experimentally and was rewarded when a grunt slipped out between their kisses.

"Did you take a Viagra or something?" she asked with a grin, squeezing again. "You're still so hard."

"Uh, I guess... There's something very sexy about a girl you love telling you the same, maybe?" It was said with a grin, and Erica couldn't help but gasp as he began to slowly move again in her.

"Unh, god."

"You're not too sore are you? We don't have to-"

"Fuck, I'm so slick inside," she murmured, cutting him off, "So slick and hot..." Chris' eyes turned dark at her dirty talk, and Erica loved it. He resumed his slow thrusts, her wetness audible as he moved in her. "Mm, god, your amazing tonight. Are you going to fuck me three times tonight?"

"At least," Chris grunted. He laughed aloud when Erica suddenly shoved him over, knocking him onto his back as she moved to all fours on the bed. His laughter stopped when she reached back with both hands and spread her ass wide.

"Then I want you here," she husked, one finger moving to rub against her tiny anus. "I want you everywhere tonight, my love." She could feel Chris moving around behind her, and bit her lip in anticipation. She gasped aloud, however, when she felt not Chris' cock, but his lips kissing his way up from her pussy to her ass.

"God I love you baby," he murmured, and Erica buried her face in the sheets as she felt his tongue teasing her.

God this is going to turn out bad.

svenjolly
svenjolly
343 Followers