Adopted Brother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that big knob baby? Tell me."

She was panting her approval but I prodded her further.

"You can tell me little slut," I jibed, "you can admit you love this big fucking stick!" I let go of her hair and grabbed a little tit in each hand using them as handlebars. I was using her body to jerk off my cock.

She started babbling something incomprehensible and I figured I wasn't going to get much more out of her unless I started fucking her and I didn't think she was quite ready for that.

So, I stopped abruptly and stood in front of her, my big cock yanking from her slick hands and body. "Did I do something wrong?" she gasped completely out of sorts.

"No," I said calmly as I stroked my cock from top to bottom, "I'm just going to satisfy your curiosity." She looked like she understood what was about to happen. She unfolded her legs and sat normally on the couch. Her hands fell to her side. Her chest and neck were bright pink from the cock abuse. Her little nipples looked red and sore from my pinching and pulling them. We stayed like this for a few more minutes. I was enjoying the tension and building up the pressure so I would get a few really impressive blasts.

Then it happened, all at once. Cum erupted from the end of my penis like a fire hose shooting white hot semen. The first shot lasted about 5 seconds and there were a dozen or so more to follow. I have pretty good aim these days so I made sure to get both tits, her mouth, her eyes, her head and hair, and the rest I just let go up in the air and let the cum fall where it may. I covered her from her belly button to the hair on her head. Huge globs of cum were pouring down her body onto her jeans and the couch. Her eyes were plastered closed and her mouth was agape. I chuckled a bit, still holding my rock hard penis at the base, "What do you think baby? You want some more?"

"There's more?" she looked at me in wonder.

"Put your mouth around it and I'll give you some more." As if she were in a trance she leaned forward, looking me in the eyes, and gave me her open mouth. I leaned forward and put the end

I pushed the head of my cock to her mouth as she opened wider. She could barely open her jaws enough to get the head inside her mouth. When the crown made its way in it made an audible thump.

"Here you go," I said as I grabbed her hair tightly, "this is what you want." She mumbled something which made a slight vibration on my knob. Then, I started to piston slowly, pushing inch by inch into her mouth and then pulling it back out so only the head was filling her cheeks. As I pushed in I could feel her throat expand to fit the girth. Her face turned red but she didn't fight me. I was slowly fucking her throat with about 4 inches of my knob when I took her two little hands and put a testicle in each one. "Massage my balls baby and I'll give you your reward," she obediently took to massaging a nut with each hand. She had easy access since I still had one foot on the couch and was basically standing over her. Her little fingers couldn't go all the way around the entire girth of my testicles but she squeezed and pulled them as best she could.

I went back to grabbing her hair and increased the speed of my thrusting into her head. Soon I was violently jamming her skull onto my gigantic cock with abandon. She was no longer massaging my balls but clutching onto them for dear life. I could hear her periodic gagging but it was not my concern at this point.

The phone rang and I picked it up with my free hand. As I jabbed her head on my cock I looked at the caller ID and it came up with the name of the mamas boy bar Billie was in. Dumb ass must have left his cell here.

I answered it and held the phone to my ear for a moment just enjoying the mumbled choking and slurping of her mouth.

"Hank?" I heard him slur, "are you coming to get me? Hey man are you coming or not?"

"Yeah buddy, I'm coming pretty soon," I chuckled out loud and kept pounding away at Tammy's mouth and throat.

"Well hurry up man," he whined, "I'm too drunk to drive. Hey, is Tammy still there? Is she coming too?

"She's still here, not sure if she's cumming though... but probably."

"Put her on the phone would you?"

"She's got her mouth full at the moment," I laughed and really started going to town. I wasn't going to last much longer, this was just too much fun.

"What? Her mouth is full? Is she eating?" he yelled into the receiver.

"Yeah, she's having some steak and is about to chug a nourishing health shake," I put phone on speaker mode and tossed it on the couch. "Tell him Tammy, are you enjoying your steak?"

She was making involuntary slurping and moaning noises as I increased the violence of my thrusts as much as I could without killing her.

"Sounds like she's really getting into it," he said. "Hey, when she's done eating will you guys hurry up and come out here?"

"Sure thing buddy," I said as I launched the first volley of cum down her throat. "She's chugging her healthy shake right now." The first shot of cum went on for ages. I held her head tightly onto my cock as the seconds passed. Once the first jet of cum had finally finished I yanked her head off of my cock and the crown made a "pop" as it sprang from her mouth.

"Oh my god," she gasped.

"Pretty good shake huh?" Billie chimed in.

"Hell yes."

"There's more Tammy," I said loudly, "don't let any go to waste"

"Yeah hun," he said as my cum shot into her mouth and onto her face, "it's good for you so you should drink it all."

The gulping noises were obscene as I gushed wad after wad of cum into her open mouth.

"Gosh, that's a big milk shake," Billie said as the slurping sounds continued forever.

"Ungh," I let out a loud moan as the last jets of cum went into her mouth and poured slowly out of my cock onto the couch and her jeans.

"What's going on? Are you guys done with dinner?"

"Yep," I pulled her head toward my cock and wiped my cock on a handful of her hair, "just cleaning up."

12