Adopted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Men fumble," she giggled.

Riley laughed and seized her, saying she was cute.

He was a good size and very hard and Kelly positioned well in the restricted space and in it went rather well.

"It feels as if it's been in there before."

"Gosh, I was thinking exactly the same thing," he marveled.

Kelly rocked gently into him and he was away. She undid her bra and then removed that and her top as Riley plunged away, staring at what she was doing. She pulled his head down between her breasts and Riley gurgled, that getting her away for his first of three climaxes that evening.

"Gosh you get off easily," he said, apparently feeling the extra lube.

"You are good at this, that's why," Kelly grinned, her back hurting. "But don't worry, I'm capable of multiple orgasms."

Riley snorted and erupted, surprising himself apparently.

He took a small breather, kissing and playing with Kelly's tits, and then resumed plowing her.

The other two returned to find Kelly and Riley still at it but they stopped because Andrew called out, "Home time" and he and Phyllis waited off some distance while the couple in the car struggled into their clothes.

Kelly and Riley dated regularly after that and became firm friends. He worked as assistant distribution manager for a large trucking company.

* * *

Faith called Kelly early on her second day away.

"Not exciting news I'm afraid dear. I talked to Liz Shutter last night about families and I mentioned a friend of my daughter's was related to her and she asked in surprise who? I told her and she said you were in Canada attempting to reconnect with the extended Shutter family so I asked her what the problem was and she gave me her version of the story that actually wasn't very much. She was not round at the time and that's when I found she was Seth's second wife and not particularly friendly with the other wives. They didn't accept her."

"Damn!"

"Yes dear, it's so frustrating for you. You must feel you are blocked in every direction."

"I do, oh that's so true Mrs Chambers."

"But you will endure."

"Yes I'll not give up."

Kelly's relationship with Riley broke up most unexpectedly. Riley took her to attend his cousin Shona Robert's eighteenth birthday and they stayed the night at his aunt and uncle's home. Kelly shared Shona's bedroom and during the night Riley crept into the room and was about to penetrate Kelly when Shona came into the bed alongside them and said, "Ooooh naughty. I'd like a suck of that big one Riley."

Riley upset Kelly by not asking what she thought. He just rolled off her and Shona rolled down on to him. Kelly then said she wouldn't allow Riley to touch her until Shona left the bed. He snapped 'Fuck you' and sent Shona to her bed and followed her. When they awoke in the morning by Shona's mother shouting at them, both nude and smelling, Kelly was nowhere in site. Later Mrs Roberts found a note on the kitchen bench from Kelly thanking Mr and Mrs Roberts for their hospitality and saying she'd really enjoyed the party.

Kelly and Riley never saw each other again.

* * *

When the time came for Hayden to take two week's leave for a summer vacation, the family packed up and they headed for a small lake partly surrounded by woods five hour's drive away. Monique also took that time off and she drove off ahead with Kelly.

Two hours into the journey after a comfort and refreshment stop they continued on.

"So what's your favorite activity at the lake?"

Without hesitation Monique said sex.

Kelly giggled and Monique said not to knock it, that the best time for sex was when the participants were truly relaxed.

"Hayden and I pig out at it when on vacation. At times if you take the girls tramping or kayaking we'll be most grateful."

"I bet."

They laughed.

"I've noticed you are not steady with any particular guy at present. The cars that come for you are never the same."

Kelly explained the break-up with Riley.

"Would you have engaged in a three-way had Riley asked you about it?"

"I think so."

"And yet you were prepared to blow asunder a happy relationship because of his slip-up at that point?"

"Yes, I'm through with guys who treat me like shit."

"Thank goodness I'm female."

They laughed and Monique asked what Kelly liked best about sex.

"The moments before, during and just after penetration. I feel like a rocket about to take off."

"Yes, I used to be like that. Now I like getting myself off when having anal. It's like the best of both worlds. Are you into anal?"

"No."

"Well don't rush it and remember it's not for all women. Has Hayden made a hit on you?"

"God no. Why do you ask?"

"He plays around a bit but I suspect not often and just briefly."

"How do you feel about that?"

Monique said she accepted it. She had no evidence he did it but was still entitled to her opinion. "Why wouldn't you let him fuck you?"

Kelly noticed Monique's two-handed grip on the wheel tightened as her fingers whitened. She must answer carefully but that was really no problem because it was the truth.

"I would refuse me because of my loyalty to you. You have been so wonderful to me."

"What say at the lake we invited you to join us for a three-way?"

"No, so don't ask Monique."

Monique reached over a ruffled Kelly's hair. "Thank you darling. I'm truly impressed with you. There are some unattached guys at the lake including married men who put it about so you are likely to get your tank filled if that's what you want."

"I would be interested, but not with just any guy. Do you put it about?"

"Just occasionally, very occasionally," Monique said as casually as if Kelly had asked if she were tired.

The lake house cottage was rundown but cozy, just as Monique described it. Her father had given her the property when he and her mother shifted to a retirement village.

"As kids we and dad were big into fishing and hunting but I now have accepted Hayden's belief about conservation including the preservation of wildlife so I just paddle on the lake when it's placid and hike looking at nature at it's best and just looking at fauna rather than selecting specimens to shoot at."

"It's almost as good isn't it?"

"For me yes, I disliked handling fish and the sight of blood makes me feel sick."

Kelly laughed and said she belonged to that club.

Because Hayden was the slower driver and Jacki and Ella wanted more stops for food and drink they arrived more than an hour after Monique and Kelly.

"What do you think?" he asked Kelly.

"It's a great vacation place that requires little housework. I love it and the views are inspiring."

"Come on girls, we'll pack lunch and go hiking for a couple of hours."

"Aw do we have to. What will mom and dad do? Come with us mom."

"No Emma, your dad and I will just sit back and drink beer," Monique said winking and mouthing thanks to Kelly.

Just after Kelly returned and was having a beer with her hosts Mrs Alpine who acted as caretaker and let the property and cleaned up after departing renters in return for keeping 30% of income, arrived and joined them for a beer. As she was introduced to Kelly she smiled and said, "Do you mind if I call my grandson tonight and tell him a wonderful surprise package has arrived with the Shutter family."

"Providing you don't exaggerate and disappoint him," Kelly laughed.

The grandson Tom Pearce was twenty-four, tough-looking and although was not particularly talkative he went at sex systematically and very prolonged and that suited Kelly just fine. Acting on Kelly's instructions he'd arrive every second afternoon around 5:00 in his fishing dinghy for Kelly and they would go out fishing, often taking the girls and he'd return the girls and stay for dinner and on the next outing would return the girls and then take Kelly to his parents' home for dinner. Around 9:00 he and Kelly would disappear and Kelly would be delivered home the next morning around 7:00. Tom slept over the boatshed on the edge of the lake and even second night he'd lustfully enjoy Kelly's company.

Kelly asked Tom is he knew any guy round Jacki's age and he did, a sixteen-year-old was staying with a family whose boat he serviced.

They went to a dance twenty miles away on Saturday night, making it Jackie's first real date and she had blown hot and cold all day in excitement and Ella was insufferable because she wasn't allowed to go. The girls had a big hair-pulling fight and only by Kelly engaging in sweet-talking to Monique was Jacki allowed to go that night.

Monique carefully inspected Shaun and liked what she saw.

"This is on your head Kelly," were Monique's finally words.

"Jacki will be fine, don't worry."

The night went wonderfully well for Jacki who was delighted to find Shaun was a great talker and a good dancer. Kelly and Tom watched them closely and when Jacki went to the toilet Kelly accompanied her.

Jacki just adored Kelly for making it happen for her. Ella went right off her role model Kelly for almost a week. Sadly Jacki didn't see Shaun again. Kelly didn't pass on what Tom had told her, that Shaun considered Jacki was too young for him.

At the end of their vacation Kelly drove Monique home. Monique looked exhausted and Kelly knew why. They all had completed a hike of about eighteen miles the previous day and the rather embarrassing noise Monique and Hayden had made that night still continued after Kelly switched off her reading lamp at 12:30. The younger girls giggled a bit whispering about it but it appeared they were used to their parents playing games in bed.

Two weeks later Monique went to the Elmwood Spa for a 3-hour full body treatment, a present from Kelly for the lovely vacation. Hayden received an expensive bottle of Glenfiddich Havana Reserve 21-year-old Single Malt Scotch Whisky. When Monique's treatment was finished she called Kelly who took her to lunch at the splendid ORO restaurant where they planned a last ditch attempt to get satisfaction for Kelly from the wayward Shutter brothers.

They agreed what they believed was the best-shot plan. If it failed Kelly was done for.

* * *

Monique called Victor's wife Nancy and they chatted for sometime as they liked one another and then Monique asked to speak to Victor.

"Hi Monique. If this is about that uppity New York girl you can go... "

"Victor, just listen to yourself. If Connie was still around and heard you talking disrespectfully like that about her daughter what would she have done?"

There was silence.

"Kicked you ass, that's what and you know that, don't you?"

"Well yeah, she had no fear when she was wound up."

"Victor I want to visit you to play you a tape. I don't mind if Nancy is there, in fact I would welcome it."

"No way will I..."

"Shut up Victor. Do this out of respect for Connie. I'm doing this for Connie and that's why Kelly is staying with Hayden and me this summer. Connie would have loved me for doing that."

There was silence until, "You are setting me up."

"So? You are a big boy Victor, the hard man of the brothers. No one will change your mind but you."

On Tuesday night as arranged, Monique went to Victor and Nancy's house.

Nancy answered the doorbell and said, "Where's the girl?"

"She won't be coming here unless Victor invites her. I have no wish to hit him too hard emotionally."

"Are you sure you are talking about my Vic?" Nancy said, kissing the visitor. "He is almost devoid of emotion."

Monique guessed Victor would be able to hear their conversation. So she said, "I remember him how he used to regard his sister as just the greatest things on two legs. She used to make him laugh and would tease him to distraction and he'd just loved it. Her daughter Kelly looks a little like her but at times when Kelly turns and smiles or teases Hayden my heart takes a leap and I have a flash of vision and see her just as I remember Connie. This no longer frightens me."

"Ohmigod, are you going to tell Victor that?"

"No I have no wish to be accused of using my guile. If I did Mr Hard Guy would fold. Also it would not be fair on Kelly who is trying to do this herself. I'm here to play a recording on her behalf and to take back any message for her."

They walked into the adjoining living room and Monique was delight to see Victor just easing back into his chair. So far so good; he must have heard Nancy and her chatting.

Victor bounced up and said hi and kissed Monique and said, "Welcome as always my favorite sister-in-law.

"I'll get coffee," Nancy said.

When coffee was poured Monique pulled the palm-held recorder from her hand bag and said, "May I?"

"Be my guest."

They sat and listened without comment. Monique looked at Victor occasionally but his face was expressionless. Nancy, however, was quietly weeping and wringing her hands.

When it finished all Victor said was, "Jesus."

He stood and called in a husky voice, "I'll be back in a few minutes."

"Oh that poor darling," Nancy sniffed.

Monique poured Nancy and herself more coffee.

They chatted and when Victor returned Monique poured him coffee and as she resumed her seat Victor said, "I have just been speaking to my three brothers. I am calling a meeting here for 10:00 on Saturday, attendance compulsory. If any are a no show that will end up being a very painful decision for them. We must trash out where we stand on this issue nineteen years on. This girl, Connie's daughter Kelly, has appealed to us and deserves a proper answer and she'll get it. She is not required to be here on Saturday."

Monique left for home fifteen minutes later trembling in excitement. Victor was ready to publicly recant. She knew she was right about that. Either that or she didn't know her brother-in-law. As he'd left the room to make those calls he'd had the look of a guilty man.

Monique stopped the car and called Kelly.

"Hi Monique," Kelly answered nervously, knowing she was on the last chance.

"Hi darling. All's well. I have you safely on first base and believe you are going to make it, although Victor has not said that. He's called a meeting of his bothers for Saturday morning."

"Ohmigod."

"Keep staunch darling. I'll be home in fifteen minutes."

When she arrived home Monique found although Victor had called Hayden to the meeting on Saturday Hayden had not said anything to Kelly, wanting Monique to break the news. She loved him for being so considerate. Kelly greeted her with a big kiss and excitedly asked to be told everything.

* * *

On Saturday just before noon Kelly received a call from Victor to come to his home as soon as possible. The call was polite and short. She answered in an emotionally-filled voice. "Thank you. I'll be there within fifteen minutes."

Monique drove Kelly and thought this must be very much like it was when all those years ago Hayden had driven her to the birthing unit for the delivery of Jacki. A knife couldn't have cut the tension in the vehicle that night when all she could say was 'Hurry, hurry."

"Try to relax darling. You'll remember this as a wonderful day."

"So you say."

Monique had to fight to withhold her giggle. Now what had happened to her self-assured niece?"

They arrived and Kelly got out and looked alarmed when Monique didn't switch off the motor.

"Relax darling. They don't want me in there."

"But..."

"They have recanted darling, believe me. Those other two wayward brothers would have arrived here in guilt and what option would they have had with both Victor and Hayden rooting for you."

Kelly looked ready to cry.

"Come on darling, off you go. Look staunch."

A woman greeted Kelly at the door and introduced herself as Nancy.

"Welcome to our house darling," she said emotionally. "Oh how I wish I had you for my daughter. We have two sons who live away."

The men stood in a semi-circle looking at the doorway.

Kelly, dressed in her best blue silk dressed, in full make-up and with her hair in a ponytail she knew was Connie's hair-style according to photos. Her heart was pounding; she was ready to cry. But she stood facing the men aware Nancy had just left, closing the door behind her.

Kelly looked staunch.

Hayden came forward and taking her hand led Kelly to the big guy who radiated presence.

"Kelly, this is the head of my family Victor."

"Hi Kelly my dear niece, my beloved Connie's child."

He hugged her and Kelly burst into tears. The two guys beside Victor began shuffling.

Victor took Kelly by the elbow and said, "Kelly you have already met your Uncle Seth."

"Kelly I am sorry for the pain and suffering I have caused you by acting as if you didn't exist. I have wronged my dear sister and especially wronged you for which I'm so sorry. Please forgive me."

"Thank you Uncle Seth. I do hope I can come to believe in my heart I've forgiven you and you others."

Nolan stepped forward and hugged Kelly lightly and said he was sorry, that he accepted she was his niece.

"Thank you Uncle Nolan."

Looking more relaxed Victor said kindly, "Well Kelly that ends this somewhat painful process. We have agreed to meet with you at our sister's graveside on the last Sunday of this month if that is agreeable to you."

"Yes that was my wish. Thank you guys."

Everyone declined to stay for lunch.

On the drive home Hayden said, "Well I guess your reason for coming here is concluding well."

"Yes and you have been wonderful to me and Monique exceptional so. She is such a wonderful woman Hayden. Treasure her."

"Yes she really has mothered you. I don't mind if you wish to return home early."

"Thank you Hayden, you are so kind. I'd like to return home after the ceremony at the end of the month if that's okay. My mother might feel the need to be with me."

"Of course, I understand."

* * *

Atonement Day dawned heavily overcast and it rained but that eased into drizzle and that stopped by 9:00.

Monique brushed Kelly's hair while Jacki held her cousin's hand.

"Your uncles and aunts are taking this very seriously," Monique said gently. "Your cousins have been called home from as far away as Southern Texas Nancy said when I called her last night."

"Um that was rather unnecessary."

"It's what they want to do darling. Just go with the flow."

"Why will you be wearing black Kelly?"

"Because I was not at her burial and I have never been to her graveside."

At that Jacki burst into tears.

"Come on Jacki, there is no need for you to be sad although I'm glad you a sensitive. You do take after your mom."

"Did you hear that mom?" Jacki sniffed and Monique said yes and kissed the top of her daughter's head.

They were getting in the car to leave when the girls, eyeing Kelly and their mother in hats, decided they should be wearing hats.

"Jesus," roared their father. "Don't make us late or Victor will thump me."

"Then he'll have to answer to me," Kelly said. "Come on girls, come with me and run but don't fall over. That really would make your father crap himself."

They ran off giggling.

Hayden said with feeling, "God she's a tease and can do it with stick, just like her mom could."

"I know darling. I was there... remember?"

"Jesus Monique, how could I ever forget you coming into our lives? I have been blessed."

They watched the females returning to the car, stopping while Kelly adjusted their hats.

Hayden and Monique looked at the lithe young woman in black, a long dress she'd purchased especially for the occasion, and her blonde wavy hair spilling from under just the cutest black and largely lace little hat that one could imagine.

"God she's the beauty of the Shutter family, just like her mother was. But you're next darling."

"I agree totally. Ella was a most beautiful child but has lost some of that. The princess amongst the Shutter girls will be Jacki but that is only now beginning to emerge."

1...456789