Adoration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tate's eyes widened as her head was firmly gripped by Sabeen's unforgiving, dark, thighs and then the lower half of her face disappeared. She must have closed her mouth defensively because I could hear her breathing hard through pinched nostrils.

I felt a fleeting pang of envy knowing that she was slowly being drowned in that alluring scent and awaited the moment when she must surrender to the inevitable.

She held out for longer than I might have imagined but Sabeen sat with patient majesty knowing that it was simply a matter of time.

The room was almost silent but for the hush of the air conditioning and the occasional clink of chains but one sound set itself apart.

Tate's clitoris was still being exquisitely tortured by an unmerciful thumb but her sex was now distended by four slender fingers. They eased slowly in and out of her with an audible slurp which seemed to resonate between my legs.

She could not be that wet without being close but her body was not going to cooperate without more oxygen. A few seconds later there was a muted gasp and Sabeen sighed contentedly.

Tate must have tried to close her mouth because Sabeen's eyes hardened as she looked down at her. Without looking away she issued an instruction.

"Give her two. One on each leg."

Tate looked horrified as first the pleasure giving fingers were withdrawn and then the flail scorched her thighs once more.

Sabeen squeezed her thighs together to deaden the cry of anguish and then continued.

"As soon as you are ready to use your tongue let me know. "

Tate tried to hold out but the fingers were back coaxing her sex. Over a few minutes they brought her to the edge twice only to deny her. Her body twisted in frustration but the unrelenting chains held her fast.

Sabeen raised a questioning eyebrow and with obvious reluctance Tate gave a single nod of her head.

The firm thighs relented just a little to give her the chance to acquiesce but she was still trying to overcome her natural instincts. Finally, she squeezed her eyes shut and, like a child taking medicine, she accepted her fate.

At first her brow remained furrowed as she caught the initial sharpness but then there was a transformation as her mouth was filled with the richness of warm syrup. I could almost taste it myself and wondered, for an instant, if that first experience could be enough to enslave one woman to another.

Sabeen's back arched like a pampered pedigree cat as she revelled in Tate's hesitant exploration and I felt my own sex aching. Minute after minute passed as she worked with increasing enthusiasm spurred on by fingers which now penetrated her to the second knuckle.

I knew, from experience, that Sabine was possessed of remarkable powers of self control. She could prolong the rise to orgasm almost indefinitely but, on this occasion she chose not to. She began to rock on Tate's face applying pressure to her clitoris.

Her head was pushed more deeply into the mattress and breathing must have been difficult but there was worse to come. As Sabeen reached a climax her sex would begin to leak copiously adding to the feeling of going under.

I watched as the moment approached. Sabeen had allowed herself to come quickly but she stayed in control riding out each spasm as it spread from within. At its height Tate's face all but disappeared and I could only imagination the heat and the confining darkness.

Sabeen was not going to deny herself. She saw it out to the very last until she came to a total stop.

Even now she was unhurried. She lifted her arms and removed her damp top to reveal beads of perspiration glistening between her breasts before she finally dismounted,

As she did so I realized that Tate had not reached fulfilment. Her face was red and her hair matted as she tried to lift her hips towards fingers that were now barely touching her swollen labia.

She opened eyes and her shock was a picture when she saw her tormentress. Somehow, whilst keeping Tate on edge she had managed to undress herself with just one hand and now stood gloriously naked.

"Hello Tate...surprised?"

"Ellen! What the hell..."

To her credit I could almost hear Tate's mind working as she rapidly tried to figure out the implications of Ellen's presence and the damage that might ensue. In reality she could do little. She had already done more than enough to help but when I outlined my tentative, albeit bizarre, plan she was eager to be a part of it.

Looking at her now, with mischievous excitement etched on her face, I felt something inside. I knew that we had agreed to part as friends but I wondered if we might spend just a last couple of hours together when all this was finished.

"What are you doing?"

There was an edge of panic in Tate's voice as Ellen came around to the head of the bed,

"Well it seems to me that I've done something for you and now its time for a little quid pro quo. "

There was no need for further elaboration as she mounted the bed and took up station where Sabeen had been just seconds before.

"Ellen, get off right now and release me or I'll make sure you never work in this State again."

Ellen smiled.

"That presupposes that I might want to. You'll find my resignation letter on your desk when you get back to the office."

Tate seemed genuinely shocked at this turn of events and Ellen pressed her advantage. She rose up over Tate's face and used her fingers to open her sex.

"See how hot you've made me? Come and lick it up."

"It will be a cold day in hell..."

Tate had barely snarled the words before Sabeen struck her with the flail and I had the impression that she had laid it on a lot harder than Ellen's more tentative efforts.

She gritted her teeth as the pain coursed through her but then drew a sharp breath.

Sabeen had begun to rub the tip of the flail's handle along the length of Tate's sex and it was clear that, in spite of everything, she was still very aroused.

She worked the handle a little deeper and than slowly pulled it free to tease out a single shimmering strand. Tate moaned in frustration and her sex flared as she waited to be touched again.

"You know what you have to do..."

Ellen waited patiently safe in the knowledge that she would not be disappointed.

Sabeen eased the handle deeper, turning it slowly, and then began to work it in and out with an insistent, measured, rhythm.

Tate's body bowed and, whether voluntarily or otherwise, she presented her tongue. Ellen smiled and began to settle bringing her sex within reach.

Tate licked blindly, still focussed on the sensations between her legs, but I saw the subtle change as Ellen's juices began to flow. She began to register the subtle difference between the two women and curiosity soon became a hunger.

Ellen's smile was serene as Tate pressed deep inside in a greedy attempt to spread the taste across the whole of her tongue. They remained fused together for some time until Ellen decided that she wanted some more particular attention.

She eased back for a moment, her pert buttocks pressing down on the pillows of Tate's breasts, and then presented herself again with her fingers exposing her clitoris.

Tate seemed disappointed that she was to be denied the warm, wet, embrace of Ellen's sex but her own orgasm was now threatening and she settled to her new task.

She pointed her tongue and then began to inscribe a tight circle no doubt emulating the attentions from which she took her own pleasure. Ellen purred her appreciation and adjusted her position very slightly from time to time to obtain the maximum benefit.

She looked beautiful as she luxuriated in the slavish ministrations and particularly so as she reached her climax. She took her breasts in her hands and squeezed gently as she turned her face to the ceiling. It was slow, drawn out, a release that left me jealous and in need.

It was only as she rose from the bed that I saw that I was not alone. Sabeen had slowed her rhythm until she had almost stopped altogether. She held the tip of the flail just within Tate's swollen sex and her victim was weeping with frustration.

"Please...for pities sake..."

Sabeen looked at me and smiled.

"I think she's ready for you..."

She may have been referring to Tate's willingness to divulge the password but I chose to put a different construction on it. I slowly undressed, pleased that both Sabeen and Ellen watched with unalloyed appreciation and, then made ready.

I had already made the decision to face down the bed so that I could watch what Sabeen was doing but it was only at the last moment that darker thoughts intruded.

The feeling of her hot, anxious, breath between my legs was exhilarating but I made myself relax and settled my weight on her face. Following some primitive imperative I began to languidly grind myself on her smearing her features with my abundant juices.

The fact that she was in no position to resist only added to my excitement. I almost made myself come as I sealed her in completely from time to time knowing that combination of stifling darkness and the scent that she was forced to breathe would create an experience that would stay with her for the rest of her life.

Her struggles increased as I cut her off and I knew that I was pushing her too far. I was perspiring freely and the time had come to claim the prize. I looked to Sabeen and she responded by picking up the tempo again sliding the sopping handle deep inside.

Tate quickly came back to the boil and she squirmed beneath me. I could feel her tongue reaching out knowing that only by pleasing me would she finally gain the relief she frantically craved. It was in those seconds that I decided to see just how desperate she really was.

With my heart pounding fit to burst I reached behind me and stretched my cheeks apart and I sensed her shock as realization dawned. She tried to protest but it was a simple matter to adjust and cover her mouth.

I shivered withexpectation and it was a second or two before I noticed that Sabeen was offering me the flail. It was slick and wet in my hand and I was unsure what to do but I let my instincts guide me.

I draped it across her sex and pulled it slowly towards me allowing the strands to tease their way between her labia.

Almost immediately her body convulsed. I repeated the process a couple of times but then stopped and waited. She gave a muted howl of anguish but then my heart lurched as I felt her tongue tentatively probing.

When the very tip found the core of me I could not breathe but I was sufficiently aware to use the flail again to encourage her. For an interminable moment

I thought that she had given up but then I felt her gather herself and there was an insistent pressure.

As her tongue split me apart I started to come. The suddenness of it startled me and I heaved for breath. It was an orgasm like no other. It took hold of me and shook me forcefully and I felt as if my sex was melting. Pounding pulses of pleasure fanned out to my extremities stretching fingers and toes.

At its height it made my neck and back ache with its intensity but I did not want it to end. Beneath me I knew that Tate was in distress but she was a distant consideration. It was only as she began to flag that I paid her heed.

I lifted the flail and swished it down on her sex causing an immediate reaction. Her body tightened and her tongue seemed to work its way deeper inside. Thus inspired I wielded the flail again and again.

I could not tell at which point she started to come. I was lost in an orgasmic paradise as she bucked uncontrollably driving her tongue impossibly deep.

By the end I needed the support of Sabeen and Ellen to help me from the bed. My limbs did not seem like mine to command and I had to be aided to a chair. Ellen raided the mini bar and poured some wine which I drank far too quickly and it was several minutes before I calmed down.

My return to normality brought with it an awkwardness and the first twinges of guilt. Tate was still firmly bound but we had not secured our object. I began to wonder if I had allowed myself to be gulled. Did Sabeen know all along that the plan had no chance of success? Had she simply lead me on, with cod psychology, for her own selfish ends?

I got up and approached the bed with thoughts of apology but there was something in Tate's expression that I could not read. Puzzled, I decided to ask again.

"Are you going to tell me the password?"

Surprisingly, she smiled.

"I'll tell you...but only after you sit on my face again."

Chapter Ten

Tate had the last laugh. She gave up the password and I did a data download but her suspicions must have been raised by my visit earlier in the day. She had purged the hard drive of anything incriminating.

There was some correspondence which mentioned option trading and named some banks but, by itself, it was of no value. A search for my husbands name yielded up one e-mail which she probably missed as it was filed in a folder called 'Travel'. It talked about prospective flights to San Diego and it was couched in terms that hinted at a subtle intimacy but not enough to be damning.

Back in London I did have more luck. For a small consideration I persuaded my company techie to break into my husband's personal computer and it contained a wealth of surprises. I had never credited him with a great deal of financial acumen but his plan to defraud me, was carefully researched, thought through and plotted.

The trail of correspondence was not entirely conclusive and a good defence lawyer might cast a different complexion on it but there was much else besides.

The e-mails to Tate proved far more intriguing. Unlike the one in Tate's file they suggested that he was besotted and I could not believe that his feelings were reciprocated in quite the same way. More interestingly, any replies had been diligently deleted.

What made it worse was that Tate was not the first. There were other e-mails to someone he had nicknamed 'Princess' which suggested sexual proclivities that he had never discussed in the confines of our own bedroom.

Taken together there was enough to make a case and, under any other circumstances, I would have gone to Penny for legal advice. As it was I sought out a specialist divorce lawyer and put events in train.

There were some interesting legal niceties about serving papers whilst he was still in a coma but I left them to her whilst, over the next few weeks, I tried to straighten out my business affairs.

The Korean deal was beyond salvage but it caused more damage than I was expecting. Investor confidence was badly dented and the share price fell dramatically. I worked long hours, and had little time for a social life, as I tried to get things back on track.

I did not see Penny in that time but I did send a couple of chatty e-mails. There was an unspoken understanding that we would take things slowly and try to restore our friendship to its former footing.

At the same time curiosity got the better of me and I checked up on Ellen. Coincidently, she had a pied à terre not far from Penny's flat and she had set herself up, with a fair measure of success, as a sole practitioner. Good to her word, she made no attempt to contact me and I have to confess that I was left with very mixed feelings.

Once I felt able to socialize again friends set me up with a couple of men that they considered eligible but I was left confused. Both were successful, good looking, the sort of men I would not have hesitated to bed before I was married but now it was different.

I could not decide if it was distrust or a new found aversion to the male of the species but neither went beyond a first date and a polite goodnight.

Finally, frustration and curiosity led me to make a secret trip to the coast. Some discrete research had brought to light a lesbian bar for professional women and I decided to pay a visit.

It was an odd mix of the ordinary and the clichéd. There were a lot of women like me who did not have their colours nailed to the mast but the small dance floor was a magnet for mannish dykes and some very beautiful femmes.

I felt awkward, and in no way aroused, and I was on the point of leaving when I was approached by a woman conservatively dressed in a black, two piece, business suit. She was petite, trim, and I guessed around forty. She had a fairly ordinary face but skilful makeup made her attractive.

I found her interesting and stimulating, especially when she spoke about the publishing company that she ran, and I accepted an invitation back to her hotel.

Once there she told me, straight out, that she was a domme giving me the chance to reconsider. I had already guessed as much and could not say why I stayed.

She had a vivid imagination and I spent the night bringing her to several orgasms but the experience left me cold. I suppose, looking back, it was because I could not believe in her. It was as if she was reading a script that she thought would arouse me and, deep down, I wanted more than play acting.

We parted on good terms but I was left more confused than ever.

It was two weeks later that I reached the turning point.

Janet was in the process of recruiting a new secretary and had lined up four candidates for final interview. I could see, from the off, that she was in no fit state. She had a heavy cold and was clearly running a temperature. She struggled through the first three in the course of the morning but the fourth girl was not due in until after she finished work.

I refused to take no for an answer and told Janet to go home. It was a long time since I had interviewed for such a minor role but I insisted on covering for her.

The girl arrived just after six and, for the sake of privacy, I took her through to the board room. My immediate impression was that she must have been expecting a male interviewer.

She was dressed smartly but everything was just on the margin. She was long legged and her skirt was an inch shorter than necessary; likewise her blouse. She had heavy breasts and two buttons unfastened was a little too much.

She was very attractive and her c.v. showed that she had spent twelve months working as a promotions model prior to secretarial work. My immediate feeling was that she was not for us but she had achieved good grades on the agencies typing and numeracy tests and there were glowing testimonials arising from the temporary assignments she had been carrying out.

I made notes for Janet and tried to keep them as neutral as possible. My final question was catch-all that I normally used for more senior posts and it seemed a little unfair to ask it given that she was only just twenty.

"If we were to take you on what would be the benefits for the company?"

She had answered reasonably confidently up to that point but now looked a little thrown. She hesitated for a moment but then smiled knowingly.

Rather than sit, impersonally, across the broad width of the board table I had tried to make her feel more comfortable by sitting beside her. I had my legs folded but now, without hesitation, she leaned forward and eased her hand beneath my skirt to rest on my thigh.

In spite of everything that had happened to me in the past months I was shocked rigid. She brought her face within inches of mine and stared at me with confident blue eyes.

"Tell me what to do..."

There was a klaxon blaring in my mind warning me how terribly wrong this whole situation was but, within the space of seconds, my panties were damp and I was breathing irregularly.

I knew that I had to assert myself and get control of the situation but the words that came from my mouth seemed to be spoken by another.

"Lick me..."

Her smile broadened and she went to her knees. I allowed her to ease my legs apart but I was not wearing hose and I was immediately conscious of the dark stain which betrayed my excitement.