Adriana Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah you little whore, you little cock loving slut..." said Bob, breathing heavily, moving his hips back and forth as Adriana mouthed his penis. Adriana giggled at Bob, and continued servicing his cock.

"Can I use your bathroom to clean up?" said Adriana, standing back up and straightening her skirt. Her face was a total mess from all the cum, slobber and tears.

"Sure hon," said Bob, pulling his sweatpants back up. He spanked Adriana as she walked away, and followed her into the house.

Adriana cleaned the cum off of her face with her fingers and put them into her jar. She had quite a bit now. It's a shame that so much of his cum ended up on the ground, she thought. Adriana licked her fingers clean and savored the taste of Bob's cum again.

Adriana came out of the bathroom. Bob was sitting at the kitchen table, waiting for her. Bob was not going to let Adriana go without letting him fuck her tiny cunt.

"Well, I gotta go now," said Adriana, standing in front of Bob. Bob grabbed Adriana by the hips and stood up, towering over the little girl.

"No," said Bob as he grabbed the back of Adriana's neck again. He pushed Adriana's neck down, bending her over on the kitchen table. Adriana struggled under him.

"No Bob, I don't want to," said Adriana nervously as she fought Bob's grip on her. Bob flipped up Adriana's skirt, revealing her perfect bum covered in a pair of tight white panties. Bob slowly moved his hand down below Adriana's asscrack, pressing down his fingers and feeling Adriana's pussy mound thoroughly. He pulled down Adriana's panties down just below her ass. Adriana bucked wildly under him.

"Calm down, girl, you can't expect me to not fuck you when I have you right here," said Bob firmly as he slyly pulled down his pants. Bob rubbed his cock at the opening of Adriana's pussy, smearing Adriana's cunt juice around the tip of his cock.

"Geez, Adriana, you're really wet for this." Bob said, and pushed his oversized cock into Adriana's hot little cunt. Again, without stopping, Bob forced his cock deeper inside Adriana, despite its tightness. Adriana felt like she was being torn from Bob's big cock. Adriana whined as Bob made no pause and pushed his cock against her cervix. Grinning to himself, Bob kept on pushing.

"No more, you need to stop, it's hurting a lot!" cried Adriana as Bob continued to push into her. The stabbing pain from the cock against her cervix was making her cry. Bob held Adriana's neck down harder and slowly angled his cock around, trying to stuff Adriana's little cunt with his entire cock.

-

Adriana could hardly walk home. Her pussy was sore from the very rough fucking Bob gave her. Not only had Bob hit her cervix almost every time, he simply fucked Adriana too hard. It was pretty nice being taken by such a strong man with such a big cock though, Adriana thought. She could smell the stench of Bob's sweat on her clothes and on her body. She licked her lips as she recalled Bob cumming inside her mouth. He simply pulled her off of the kitchen table, shoved his cock into Adriana's little mouth, and fucked her face for several paces until he had to cum. She wished she had swallowed his load. Instead, she spat the load into the jar while cleaning herself up. Adriana rolled her tongue around her mouth, gathering the aftertaste of Bob's cum. Maybe next time I'll swallow for him, she thought.

Adriana got inside her house and stepped into the shower. She realized that she enjoyed sucking cock more than she thought. She enjoyed how men took pleasure in her mouth and tongue. She loved the idea how she was taking care of their big cocks and giving them pleasure. She loved how she was servicing men's filthy parts with her small, little girl mouth. It was very feminine thing to do.

-
"Carmen... I don't know what to do..." Adriana said softly into the phone. She started sobbing as she told her best friend what happened the day before. Carmen kept pressing for details, how big every man's cock was, how they used Adriana.

"Holy shit, that's so hot Adriana.. you're such a lucky girl." said Carmen, giggling.

"Carmen, I GOT RAPED by THREE MEN yesterday, and I need to fill a whole jar with cum or my dad is going to lose his job. This is serious!" cried Adriana.

"Well, you don't sound so bothered by it... I bet you liked it some of the time, you little slut. Adriana, you're such a slut!" said Carmen, giggling even louder. Adriana sighed over the phone.

"You're such a ditz. At least I didn't suck off the entire school like you did, and I had to do it." said Adriana, reassuring herself.

"Whatever baby, why don't you come over to my house? Cowen is here, he'd help you." said Carmen.

Cowen, Carmen's pimply brother. It was such an odd thing that they were siblings. Carmen was a full-blonde sexy diva, and Cowen was one of the nerdy boys at school.

"He'll do..." Adriana said to herself after hanging up the phone. She cringed at her sore pussy as she got up from her bed. It was tingling from thinking about what she was going to do.

-


Two hours had passed. Adriana was downstairs watching TV, Cowen was upstairs playing his computer game. Carmen had left as soon as Adriana had gotten there.

Adriana grew anxious. There was no way she could gather so much cum at this pace. She took a big breath and went upstairs. She knocked Cowen's door and waited silently. A moment of shuffling later, Cowen peeked his head out the door.

"Hey Adriana, what's up?" asked Cowen. His face was flushed red. Had Adriana known that Cowen was beating his cock to pictures of her, she'd surely be furious at him, he thought. The pictures were taken unwillingly while she was sleeping, and were mostly upskirt and cleavage and her face. If Adriana decided to go through Cowen's trash bin right now, she'd find crumpled printed pictures of herself with dried up cum on them.

"Umm, nothing, just really bored. Can I hang out with you in there?" asked Adriana coyly, hoping Cowen would say yes.

"Uhhhhh, my room is really really dirty right now, but I'll come join you downstairs?" said Cowen anxiously. Adriana brightened up and smiled at him, then went back downstairs. Cowen quickly changed his shorts and rubbed some deodorant on himself to smell better.

"So what do you want to do?" said Cowen as he walked into the living room. He found Adriana standing by the sofa, waiting for him.

"Umm, sit down first." said Adriana, patting the seat for him. Cowen tilted his head curiously and sat down.

"Do you have a girlfriend, Cowen?" said Adriana, looking down. She sat on the arm rest of the sofa, giving an eyeful of smooth thighs.

"I did back in elementary school," said Cowen awkwardly. Why is she asking me this, thought Cowen. Then again, she was a girl, and girls were curious about such things.

"Did you and her ever, you know, do things together? Not like dates but when you two were alone..." trailed Adriana as she felt her face blush.

"Nah... just kissing, not much." said Cowen. His cock was swelling from the sideview of Adriana's thighs. He wished Adriana was looking elsewhere for a moment so he could see how far up Adriana's thighs were visible.

"So... not even a blowjob?" said Adriana as she rubbed Cowen's back, "would you like one? From me?"

Cowen's mouth hung open as he looked up at Adriana. Adriana was smiling. Cowen stared at her pretty lips and perfect white teeth. He imagined his cock inside that mouth.

"Are you serious? You'd give me a blowjob?" said Cowen excitedly, looking up at Adriana.

"Maybe..." whispered Adriana quietly and slid off of the armrest. She placed herself before Cowen, and got down to her knees in front of him. Adriana rubbed Cowen's thighs while looking up at him. Her little hands slowly rubbed up to Cowen's crotch. Adriana gently traced the outline of Cowen's cock with her fingertips, and then started unzipping his pants. Cowen was speechless.

"May I suck your cock now, mister?" said Adriana in a cutesy tone, smiling at Cowen. Cowen nodded furiously. Giggling, Adriana lowered her face and rubbed her cheeks against Cowen's boxers, breathing into the fabric as Cowen's cock stood hard trapped inside of the boxers. Adriana looked up at speechless Cowen and smiled. She slipped in her hand through the opening of Cowen's boxers and massaged the soft skin around his hard cock. Cowen moaned loudly. It felt so good.

"Aww..." said Adriana, smiling. She pulled out Cowen's cock through the boxers, and gave it a warm, welcoming kiss on the tip. She looked up at Cowen and gave the tip of his cock a long, soft lick. She enjoyed how Cowen was enjoying this. Adriana wrapped her lips lightly around the tip and started sucking the head of the cock, twirling her head around and pulling tightly with her lips, as if it were a lollipop.

Cowen couldn't believe it. His little sister's sexy little friend was sucking and licking his cock between his knees. It felt like a king to have Adriana submit to him on her knees, pleasuring his cock with her mouth. Even just today, Adriana was a sexy creature way out of her league, just a goddess that he would imagine when he masturbated.

Adriana stopped for a moment and pulled her hair back behind her ear. "Does it feel good Cowen?" Asked Adriana smiling as she kissed the side of Cowen's cock, licking it lightly and then resuming sucking Cowen's cock up and down.

"Yeah, it feels so good... You're good." said Cowen. He didn't know what to do aside from sitting in his chair and his arms to the side as Adriana sucked his cock.

"I'm glad," said Adriana again, stopping, lowering her mouth a little and sucking on Cowen's balls, licking the little ridges. Cowen let out a loud groan as Adriana's soft bubblegum tongue cleansed his sweaty balls. Adriana giggled and continued licking Cowen's balls, leaning under Cowen's balls and carefully moving her wet tongue all over from the bottom of Cowen's ball sack to up, sucking and kissing the loose skin.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," shouted somebody. The surprised couple stood up to their feet. Cowen pulled up his pants, and Adriana wiped her mouth.

"Seriously? Adriana is sucking your dick?" said Lance as he made himself at home and sat on the couch across from Adriana and Cowen. Lance was Cowen's friend. When they were younger, Lance and Cowen would play videogames together, while Carmen and Adriana played together upstairs.

"What the fuck, man, get out!" said Cowen. He was filled with rage. There he was, getting a once-in-a-lifetime chance to have the hottest girl in school suck his cock, and his best friend ruined it.

"Don't mind me, don't mind me," said Lance as he leaned back on the couch. "Go on, Adriana, go back on your knees. Suck my friend dry, he needs it."

Adriana assessed the situation. Two boys.

"Oh Carmen..." Adriana thought to herself. Her best friend had invited another boy for her to help.

Two boys were better than one. Two boys, two times the cum. Adriana looked at Cowen, who was looking at her. She slowly went back on her knees. Cowen, mildly surprised, sat back down in front of her too. He pulled down his pants back down and looked at Adriana. She seemed unfazed by the surprise. Adriana kissed the tip of Cowen's cock again, and then resumed her unfinished blowjob.

"See, man, she just wants to suck some cock." said Lance as he watched Adriana from behind. It was arousing to watch the back of Adriana's head bob up and down at Cowen's crotch.

"Hey, Adriana, why don't you let me have a turn too? I have a condom," said Lance jokingly.

"Shut up, Lance," shouted Cowen, his face wincing from pleasure. Cowen placed his hand on Adriana's head. It made him feel even more like a boss.

Adriana paused for a moment and got on her arms and knees instead of just her knees.

"Oh, shit. She wants it." said Lance, then walked over to Adriana. He kneeled down behind her and slid his hands up her skirt. He massaged Adriana's buttocks for a minute under the skirt, and then flipped it over. Adriana paused for a moment from sucking Cowen's cock and pulled her skirt up a bit.

"Thanks babe," said Lance as he slipped his fingers under the fabric of Adriana's pink panties. Adriana looked back at Lance, biting her lips. Lance slowly pulled down Adriana's panties, first revealing Adriana's adorable soft pink butthole, and then revealing her tight, smooth pussy lips.

"Put your condom on," said Adriana, still looking back at Lance. Adriana looked extremely sexy at this moment, with her ass up to be fucked, while biting her lips in anticipation. Lance ripped the condom pack and rolled it down his cock. Adriana turned back around facing Cowen, and braced herself for Lance.

Lance slowly pushed his cock into Adriana's pussy. Her pink pussy was glistening wet, which disappointed Lance because he was using a condom. He wanted to feel Adriana's wet cunt on his bare skin. Still, I'm fucking Adriana, thought Lance as he pulled and pushed in further. He felt a shot of confidence when he heard Adriana moan.

Cowen stroked his cock while waiting for Adriana to resume. He wished he had the opportunity of fucking Adriana's pussy, even though her mouth and her blowjob skills were surrounding his cock in bliss. He felt like he deserved Adriana's pussy, since he was first, and also he was the one who invited Lance. And now, Adriana wasn't even sucking his cock, but just resting her head on the couch and enjoying getting her pussy plugged. Cowen got angry and cockslapped Adriana's forehead.

Adriana looked up at Cowen, surprised. Cowen cockslapped Adriana's face even more. Adriana quickly opened her mouth and let Cowen in, and resumed sucking his cock. Cowen pushed down on Adriana's head, making her deepthroat his entire cock. Cowen's eyes met with Lance's, who had a wide smile across his face. Lance brought his hand into Cowen's view. In his hand, was an unrolled condom.

"Holy shit," mouthed Cowen as he smiled back at his best friend. It turned him on that his babysitter, Adriana, was being fucked unprotected against her will, yet didn't know it. Cowen wanted Adriana to swallow his cum so it'd be inside of Adriana, just like how his best friend was going to cum inside of her pussy. Lance stopped for a moment to catch his breath, and took out his cellphone.

"Hey Adriana," said Lance as he aimed his cellphone at back of Adriana's head.

"Hmmm?" moaned Adriana as she looked back. Adriana shook her hip lightly, twirling her cunt around Lance's cock, and looked into the cellphone as Lance recorded.

"Just making a memory," said Lance as he pointed the cellphone down, capturing Adriana's sexy little ass, her asshole and his cock inside her pussy. He looked down at his cellphone as he watched his cock slide in and out of her pussy on the phone's screen.

"No, no," said Adriana as she tried to turn around. Cowen held Adriana's head in place and pushed her head down on his cock, making her continue sucking his cock. It surprised Cowen how obediently Adriana followed his lead.

"Don't worry, I won't share," said Lance as he handed Cowen his cellphone. Cowen grabbed it and aimed it down at Adriana as she sucked his cock. Adriana frowned up at Cowen but continued her blowjob, stroking Cowen's cock and mouthing the tip. Cowen pulled back Adriana's hair from her face then pushed her head down, capturing his cock disappear into Adriana's mouth.

"Hey Adriana," said Cowen as he kept the camera at his babysitter. Adriana, with cock in her mouth, looked up at Cowen, and then into the camera. Cowen grabbed his cock with the other hand and cockslapped Adriana's face. It felt so good to dominate an older, hotter girl. Adriana winced and squinted as Cowen cockslapped her face.

"Back to sucking," commanded Cowen. Adriana immediately lowered her head and resumed. Again, Cowen's confidence shot up from ordering his babysitter around for his pleasure.

"Good girl," said Cowen as he petted Adriana's head. He put the cellphone on the sofa, and grabbed Adriana's head with both his hands. Before Adriana realized what was going on, Cowen shoved his whole cock into Adriana's mouth and started facefucking her. Cowen felt immense power as he ruthlessly facefucked the hottest girl he knew. Lance, from behind Adriana, was also fucking her as hard as he could.

"I'm gonna cum!!" shouted Lance as he rammed at Adriana. Cowen too felt his balls tighten up, ready to deposit into Adriana's mouth again.

"Fucckkkkkkkkkkk," moaned Lance as he shot his hot load deep inside Adriana's little pussy, his hips pushed tightly against Adriana's ass. "Fuckkkkk that was good," said Lance as he held Adriana's hips tightly, milking every drop of his creamy cum into unsuspecting Adriana. He pulled out his cock and smeared it on Adriana's asshole, rubbing his cum and Adriana's cunt juice around the rim of her little pink ring.

Cowen grabbed the cellphone and pulled Adriana's hair back, making her look up as he forcefully facefucked her. He loved the power he had over Adriana. He loved that he was using Adriana's sexy lips and beautiful face as a mere hole for fucking. Adriana wrapped her lips around Cowen's cock tightly as she looked up at Cowen. She felt intimidated as Cowen towered over her and looked down at her, with his both hands on the back of her head as he had his way with her mouth and throat.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm cummingg" shouted Cowen as he tilted his head back and shoved his cock back deep into Adriana's throat, and came straight into Adriana's throat. He held Adriana's head in place despite her struggling and choking, forcing his cum to run down Adriana's throat.

"God..." sighed Cowen as he slowly pulled his cock out of Adriana's mouth while staring down at her. Adriana's face looked broken, with her face flushed red, eyes full of tears, and a thick smear of saliva all over her mouth and drops of cum on the corner of her mouth.

"Fuck yeah," said Cowen as he pulled Adriana's head up by her hair and cockslapped her used face. He then wiped his cock into Adriana's hair. All that porn had taught him how to really humiliate a girl. He pulled her hair back yet again, and smeared his sweaty balls into her face.

"I wanted you to cum in my mouth... not my throat... I need more cum for the jar..." said Adriana quietly as she sat up. She looked around for the condom that Lance had just used.

"Looking for this?" giggled Lance as he threw the condom at Adriana's face. It was empty. Adriana brought her hand between her legs and felt inside her pussy, and gasped. Lance laughed out loud as he stood up and pulled his jeans back up. Cowen too, couldn't contain his laugh. To Cowen, Adriana was just a worthless slut now, nowhere like the goddess he thought she was, but just a whore that he had facefucked.

"Why did you..." Adriana started crying, and covered her face up with her hands. Cowen and Lance both grinned at each other as she cried between them. Lance picked up the jar that Adriana was talking about and inspected it.

"Eww, dude, is that cum?" said Lance.

"Yeah, I guess she fucked someone else to get their cum too." said Cowen.

"Probably just an excuse to suck your dick, bro, I heard some slutty stories about her." said Lance as he untwisted the jar. Adriana was still crying. She knew what slutty stories Lance was talking about. Back last year, when she used to hang out at the pool every day, she sucked off her crush every day too, in his car. There were some kids who went to her school who saw her going into the guy's car together every now and then.

"So you really need this jar full of cum, huh..." said Lance as he removed the lid. Adriana looked up at Lance.

"Don't touch that!" screamed Adriana, jumping to her feet. Lance pulled his hand back and held the jar away from her.

"So, this is really important." said Lance as he tilted the jar a little bit. Adriana looked at the jar desperately, all the work that she had put into it. All the embarrassment she pushed herself through to get that much cum, was about to be poured out.