Adultery on the Lord

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No stars, no earthquakes or bells ringing, she entered a state of nothingness. No thoughts, just feeling. She felt his come shoot deep inside, pulsing out of his massive cock into her. Every nerve in her vagina was vibrating at a high frequency, practically buzzing.

He slowed his strokes down before resting his forehead on hers. They rested for a moment before he slowly extracted himself, got off the table and abruptly left.

Rose thought it was strange that he would leave her in such a way, but in a situation without any normality to begin with, she simply rolled onto her side on the desk, became fetal, and quietly moaned into the afterglow of the most incredible sexual experience of her life. She realized she hadn't locked the door, nor attempted to use protection as her womanhood throbbed in exhausted satiety. Reality, with it's condemning tone, came back to her as she looked on the floor for her satin panties but even a moral gut check couldn't dampen the epiphany she had on that old wooden table.

Pulling on her underwear and trying to straighten herself up, she heard somebody coming down the hall. Father Delfino stepped into the room,

"Rosa! oh Rosa, what terrible conditions we have you working in"

Rose smiled nervously, scouring the room for any signs of her impropriety. There, upon the table was the evidence of the deed: A diffused wet spot on the yellow pages of the churches financial ledger. She froze, feeling all was on display, her sex, her lust, her well worked pussy, all clear for anyone who might notice in the debit column of St. Leonard's accounting.

"Rosa, It's getting late, you've worked hard today. I appreciate you're effort so much. I have some receipts and checks, a check from last week's Carvasi funeral, a receipt for the air conditioning repair...oh and an invoice for the two laborer's working in the yard today. Please Rosa, take it easy and go home today."

Rose looked confused first at Father Delfino, then out at the workers where the handsome had not yet returned. "Huh, I thought I saw three workers today, Father?"

"Em, no...no, just two. Oh! you might be thinking of the other man, he's not with them; that's Father Lorca, the missionary staying with me until next week, he insisted on helping out today." With that, Father Delfino smiled and left, "Oh boy Rosa, so busy, so busy."

Rose stood in suspended animation as the words the priest said sunk into her. It became too much as she weakly pawed at the wooden chair, worried she was about to faint. Slumping into the chair, she felt ill, realizing she had, indeed, just seduced a Priest into the most erotic pleasure of her life.

12