Advanced Sexual Education Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole released her ass cheeks, and stood up. Filipe stood as well. Nicole was very red-faced, understandably. She just exposed one of the most intimate parts of her body to a group of about 20 people (most of whom she hadn't even really met yet), while another woman described it in detail, as well as a mention of it being used as a fuck-hole.

"Alright. Now we'll move on to the main sexual organs. This is the biggest difference between men and women. Before we start, I'd like everyone to move closer. Since these are such important parts of the human anatomy, I want everyone to get a good view. How about you scoot your desks back, and sit on the floor in front here?"

We all stood, moved some desks around, and sat in a large group, no more than 10 feet from Nicole, Filipe, and Ms Sharon. The people in front were even closer; maybe less than 2 feet away. Because we were so packed in the front, trying to get a good look, most of us were touching each other in some way or another. Someone's knees were touching my lower back, and my knees were touching Amy's back in front of me.

Ms Sharon continued, "Thank you everyone. Now, we'll start with the male genetalia: the penis. Nicole, you may join the rest of the class on the floor for now. Filipe, please sit on the desk, and spread your legs a bit."

Nicole sat in an open spot near the front, as Filipe took a seat on the desk, and opened his knees to about shoulder-width.

"Now, this is the penis." said Ms Sharon, touching Filipe's erect cock. "It also has the names: cock, dick, balls, package, meat, and some others. It has two main parts: the shaft and the testicles." She stroked his shaft, then lifted it, and then pointed to his testicles. "At birth, the shaft has some skin called the foreskin. However, Filipe here has had his removed. In modern society, many babies have their foreskin removed, for health benefits, in a process called circumcision. The merits of circumcision are debatable.

"Now, Filipe's cock is currently erect. That means the shaft is much larger, and more rigid than it normally would be.That usually happens when the male is aroused, but can also happen for other reasons. When the penis is erect, it's more sensitive, and can more easily achieve penetration. His appears to be around 7 inches long, which is on the larger end of the spectrum. I took a mental note of his size before we started, and it was around 4 inches. So that's a growth of about 3 inches.

"That's pretty much it for the shaft. As for the testicles, there's not a whole lot to say. They're the place where semen is produced, and they're very sensitive. When handled roughly, it causes pain to the man.

"That concludes the male genetalia. On to the female. Filipe, you may be seated. Nicole, please take a seat on the desk, lay back, pull your legs back toward your chest, and spread them as far as you can."

Filipe and Nicole switched spots. Nicole walked to the desk, and sat on the edge. Like Ms Sharon said, she laid back, and spread her legs wide. That gave us an excellent view of her entire pussy. Nothing was hidden from our view.

"Perfect, Nicole. I know this is an uncomfortable situation, but it's necessary for everyone to fully understand the female anatomy. Now, the female genetalia is known by several names, including: vulva, pussy, vagina, twat, snatch, and many, many others. The pussy has several parts to it. Firstly, you have the labia majora." Ms Sharon touched both of the outer sides of Nicole's pussy. "This is the part that is most easily visible, and covers the rest of the pussy.

"Nicole, don't be alarmed. I'm going to spread your pussy with my fingers, so we can better see the rest of the parts." She grabbed either side of Nicole's pussy lips with her index fingers and thumbs, and spread them wide. "Thank you for cooperating, Nicole. Next, we have the labia minora. These are two more flaps of skin that protect the entrance to the vagina. Together, the labia majora and labia minora are known as the labia, or pussy lips. In the middle here is the urethra, where Nicole urinates from. Can everyone see? The next two parts are the most important. If you need to, move closer."

Some of the students in the back moved around to the front, so we were all in a semi-circle around Nicole. We were all staring intently at Nicole's pussy. She seemed quite embarassed by this, but didn't put her legs down. She simply turned her head to the side, and closed her eyes.

"Good. So, here is Nicole's urethra. Now, the next part is the pleasure center of the most female bodies: the clitoris, or clit. The tip of the clit is located at the top of the pussy, but recent studies have found that the clit has a detailed internal structure as well. That outer part can sometimes be a little hard to find. Let's see if I can find Nicole's." Ms Sharon rubbed around in the top of Nicole's pussy, until she found it. "Here it is. Since the clitoris is a vital part of female pleasure during sex, I want everyone to be able to find it in the future. So, I want each of you to come up and find Nicole's. I'll help you if you can't find it."

"What?!" said Nicole, sitting up. "You're going to have each of them touch my pussy?"

"Yes, Nicole," replied Ms Sharon, as she put a hand on Nicole's shoulder and pushed her back down. "It's a necessity. Just enjoy it. Filipe, you're closest, so you will go first. Come here." He stepped forward. "Alright, now I want you to put your index and middle fingers right here." She grabbed his hand and placed his fingers right about where Nicole's clit was. "Now rub around a little. You should be able to feel a little nub, and Nicole will squirm a little when you find it."

Filipe rubbed Nicole's pussy for a moment, and Nicole twitched. "There you go. That's Nicole's clitoris. Alright, next. Samantha?"

I stepped up. I was a little nervous. I had never touched another girl's pussy before. However, I knew exactly where my clit was, from much experience, so I knew it wouldn't be hard to find. I stepped between Nicole's legs, reached down, and immediately found her clit. I rubbed it for a few seconds, making Nicole squirm, almost to the point of making noises. Then I stepped back.

For the next couple minutes, each of the other thirteen students walked up, rubbed Nicole's pussy, and made her squirm. Toward the end, she was making quite a few sounds of pleasure, and I'd bet she was close to cumming.

"Good job everyone. Now you all know how to find a woman's clitoris. That will make each of your sexual encounters much more enjoyable for your female partners. Now, the last part of the female genetalia, and arguably the most important, is the vagina. The vagina is the opening in a woman's sexual organ that allows for penetration. It is also where a woman gives birth from."

Ms Sharon reached into her bag, and pulled out an odd, metal device. "This tool is called a speculum. It is used by doctors during a gynecology exam, in order to get a better look inside a woman's vagina. Today, I will use this one to open Nicole's vagina, so you can all see inside. Nicole, please stay laying, with your legs spread wide, and i will insert the speculum. It might be a little cold."

Nicole stayed laying on the table, with her legs held apart. Ms Sharon placed the tip of the speculum at the entrance to Nicole's hole, and slowly inserted it, causing a small moan of pleasure from Nicole. Once it was completely inserted, Ms Sharon squeezed the handle, which caused the inserted part to spread, and thus, open Nicole's vagina. At this point, we could all clearly see deep inside of Nicole.

"Good. Now, you can all see inside of Nicole's vagina. What you are looking at is Nicole's cervix. Beyond her cervix is her uterus, or womb, which is where a baby grows.

"Now, for the last topic we will cover today. For the purposes of this class, the most important part inside a woman's vagina is her g-spot. This is a spot on the front, inside wall of her vagina. It's a little rougher than the spots around it, and it causes the woman lots of pleasure. Recent research has hypothesized that the g-spot is the place where the clitoris meets the vagina. Let me see if I can find Nicole's." Ms Sharon first removed the speculum, and placed it on the table. She then slid two of her fingers inside Nicole's pussy, and wiggled them around, until another moan escaped Nicole's lips. "Yep, there it is.

"Before we move on to today's final activity, I will explain your homework. Before the next class period, I want you each to review the parts of your own body that we have discussed today. For the men, that would include the testicles, shaft, and anus. For the women, that would be the breasts and nipples, the anus, the labia, the clitoris, the vagina, and the g-spot. All of you should experiment with what happens when you continuously stimulate the most sensitive parts. However, I would advise keeping a towel nearby for cleanup." She smiled.

"Now, for today's last activity, I want you each to find and rub Nicole's g-spot. Once you've had your turn at rubbing it, you may get dressed and leave. Since Filipe was also used as a demo today, he may go first, and leave early."

Filipe stood, and approached the table. He once again stood between Nicole's legs, with his semi-hard dick hanging no more than a couple inches from Nicole's pussy. He put one hand on Nicole's pelvis, and with the other, he slowly inserted his index and middle finger into Nicole's pussy, which was soaking wet, and eagerly accepted this penetration.

Like Ms Sharon, Filipe wiggled his fingers around inside Nicole's pussy, but apparently, he wasn't as experienced with finding a woman's g-spot. It took him nearly a minute to find it. All the while, Nicole's body writhed with pleasure. Finally, he found it, and she released a moan louder than any she had made up to that point. Filipe continued rubbing for a few seconds, and then slid his fingers out of her pussy. She sighed out of frustration; it appeared she was close to orgasm.

Filipe got dressed, gathered his belongings, and departed.

Next up was Latoya. Like Filipe, she stood between Nicole's legs, with her sex very close to Nicole's. She slowly slid her middle and ring finger inside of Nicole, and apparently found her g-spot almost instantly, as Nicole wiggled and moaned with pleasure. Since Nicole was already so close to orgasm, it didn't take much to push her over the edge. Within seconds of Latoya's fingers penetrating her hole, she was moaning and thrashing with the pleasure of her orgasm. Latoya started to removed her fingers, but Nicole latched onto her wrist and moaned, "No! Don't stop yet, please!!" Latoya continued rubbing the inside of Nicole's pussy for another thirty seconds or so, until Nicole was spent, and finally released Latoya's wrist.

Before leaving, Latoya slowly got dressed and watched the next few people take their turns at pleasuring Nicole.

One-by-one, each of the other students stepped between Nicole's legs, inserted between one and three fingers, and rubbed the inside of Nicole's pussy. Most people took around thirty seconds to find the g-spot, with a few taking longer, and a few taking shorter. During that time, it appeared Nicole orgasmed around five different times.

This time, I was last to go, and the only people left in the room were Nicole, Ms Sharon, and I. I stepped between Nicole's legs, which were now quivering from all the pleasure. About half-way through, Nicole started having trouble keeping them open, so Ms Sharon was now standing on the other side of the desk from me, near Nicole's head, holding each of Nicole's ankles spread about three feet apart.

"Hi Nicole." I said to her, as I approached. "I'm the last one. Before I start, I was wondering how you feel."

Nicole weakly lifted her head to look at me. She was smiling, but she also looked quite tired. "Well, My legs are a little sore from being spread for so long. Also, my pussy is a little raw from all the different fingers being rubbed in and out of it. But overall, I feel amazing. I've never cummed this many times in such a short amount of time before."

"So, I take it you're still glad I ran into you in the library?" I asked.

"Oh, definitely!" she exclaimed. "If I get to experience all this on just the first day, I can't wait for what's in store for us for the rest of the semester."

"Wow." I said, smiling back at her. "I don't know if I could take all the attention and stimulation you have had today. Well, I'll hurry up and finish this, so we can leave."

"Thank you Samantha," she replied. "But, since you're last, make sure it's a good one. I don't want to leave here on a low note. If you make it good, I promise that I'll pay you back for it another time."

I smiled and replied, "Deal."

I then reached up with my left hand and grabbed Nicole's right tit, lightly caressing it. Then I rubbed the outside of Nicole's pussy until I found her clitoris. As I rubbed her clit and her boob, she started to moan lightly.

After about 45 seconds, I slowly inserted my index and middle fingers into Nicole's gaping hole. Because of all the abuse her pussy had been given in the past ten minutes or so, it was quite loose, and very wet, but also quite red. I slid my fingers in and out of her hole a few times, before inserting a third finger. Then I rubbed around inside her pussy, until I found a slightly rough patch, which was also a little warmer from all the friction from the other students fingers. I rubbed it gently, which caused Nicole to moan louder, and start squirming. As I fingered her, I also rubbed her breast and lightly pinched her small nipple.

I continued rubbing and finger-fucking Nicole for about two more minutes, until Nicole started screaming "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!", while her body writhed as much as it could with Ms Sharon still firmly holding Nicole's legs. I was sure that nearby classrooms would hear her screams, and the movement of the table shaking beneath her, but she apparently didn't care, and neither did Ms Sharon.

After Nicole's final release of ecstasy, I removed my fingers, and Ms Sharon released her grasp on Nicole's ankles. Nicole lowered her legs, placing her feet on the ground, but still layed on the table, with her eyes closed.

Ms Sharon started packing her things into her bag, as she said, "Good class today, you two. Samantha, I want to thank you for introducing our class to Nicole and planting the idea of attending. And Nicole, I really want to thank you for your participation today. I know it must have been a bit awkward for all of your classmates to not only see every intimate detail of your body, but feel those parts, and bring you to several orgasms."

"No, Ms Sharon. Thank you," replied Nicole, as she stood and slowly walked over to her pile of clothes. "That was the best sexual experience I've had in my life so far, and I very much look forward to having even better ones in future classes. But right now, I really just want to take a nap."

"Well, I'd offer to let you stay in here, but there's another class coming in here soon, and I think they're covering some very conservative topic like History of Architecture or something. I'm sure they would be quite put off by your nudity."

"That's alright." replied Nicole with a smile, as she pulled on her tight yoga pants, without any panties underneath. "I don't live far from campus. I'll just go home and take a nap."

"One more thing before you go, Nicole." said Ms Sharon as she was finishing packing her bag. "In the last class, I mentioned to everyone else that there's an extra credit opportunity for anyone willing to participate in some sexual studies. I think you would be an excellent candidate for those studies. Please consider it."

"I will." said Nicole as she pulled her sports bra on. She picked up her shirt, and looked at it "You know...I really don't feel like wearing this. I think I'll walk home without it."

At this point I had pulled on my clothes, so Nicole and I were dressed. The three of us departed the room together. Ms Sharon didn't bring any clothes, so she walked out naked, but she said her office wasn't far, and the faculty in her department were used to it. I walked with Nicole, chatting about the experience, until we got to a place where we parted ways.

I then walked back to my dorm. When I arrived, I stripped out of my clothes, and laid down on my bed, immediately putting my hand on my pussy. I imitated what I did to Nicole earlier, and rubbed my clit. With my eyes closed, I was imagining being in Nicole's position on the table, and I imagined that my hand was one of my other classmates. In my daydream, my eyes were closed, so I didn't know whose hand it was.

After rubbing my clit for a while, I slid a finger inside my pussy, and found my own g-spot. I rubbed it as fast as I could. As I continued daydreaming about each of my classmates fingering my pussy, I came. But I wasn't ready to be done, so I continued daydreaming and finger-fucking myself. I came a two more times, before finally deciding to stop. I was tired, so I fell asleep.

12