Adventure on I-25

Story Info
They gain trust in each other.
6.8k words
4.54
22.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dashoe
dashoe
1 Followers

Chapter One

It was a bright, hot sunny day, hot and sultry as only a mid August day can be. The kind of heat that forms tiny little beads of sweat on a persons body and makes any kind of breeze feel good. And the kind breeze that feels the best is the kind that comes from hauling ass down the highway with the top down, the wind in your hair and the beautiful woman you have chosen in life beside you. A woman who you can and do show off to the whole world....as long as you you never see the people again.. or if you do you do not care, for that is excitement. Heart pounding excitement. The kind that of excitement that will make not only your blood boil, not only your mates blood boil, but the blood of every other sexual person around you. Total and complete strangers of either sexes blood boil. So what that some think you are nuts, there are lots of others that see you as you are. A proud male of the species showing rest of the males what they lost out on and making them wish they were you.

This trip had been planned for such a long time in my mind. I wanted to take Lee to this just crazy hotel that I knew in Denver on the east end of Colfax, no telephones, not even a restaurant on the grounds. No telephones so that nobody will interrupt you and no restaurant because at this place, you feast on each other. King size beds, showers that are best experienced together, soft lighting and wonders of all, a hot tube just for the two of you. And when the mood strikes, a large heated pool with the steam rising from the surface reveling that every one is nude and hot tube that 20 people could fit into if so inclined. A place where anything can happen. And it does if a person wants it to.

But I am getting ahead of my little tale as it is five hours away to the south across the prairie from our home.

I picked Lee up at one o'clock pm sharp for what was to be our three day adventure. I had asked that she wear a long button down skirt and a button down top because I had plans for our trip. Fun and exciting plans before we even hit our hotel adventure. Plans for the whole 300 miles though the last 70 miles I would really have to keep both hands and my eyes on the road. Plans I had only hinted at in the broadest sense. I had pack the mustang ever so carefully with a cooler of favored bottled water , some fresh strawberries, blocks of cheese, crackers, and other finger foods. There is also real light weight blanket, it was more just like a two layer silk cover, a bottle of scented oil, and of course a digital video camera that I mounted on the dashboard....and a brand new vibrator with not only fresh batteries, but extras as well. My blood was already heating up and we had not even got out of our own county yet....

And when I saw what Lee had on, my blood had every reason to boil...she came down the stairs of her house wearing just what I asked and it was even better than I thought. A vision in white. Looking like what an angle must look like. Her long blond hair was pulled back with tiny lavender clips holding it back as it went into a french braid. A sleeveless blouse with a deep v neckline exposing her cleavage, a delicate chain of gold that set off the most beautiful of tans. Her blouse ended just above the waistline of her skirt that was long with buttons the full length of it. She had enough buttons undone that I could se the flash of perfectly tanned legs when she stepped. Her feet were encased in pumps of gold straps. Yes, and I am not ashamed to admit it, my blood was already way above the point of simmer....

We threw her bags in the trunk, adjusted our sunglasses and we were off.....off on a adventure that neither of us had ever taken before....but of which I was certain there would be many others of.....

Chapter Two....

As were heading down the interstate, the sun was shinning but the breeze from doing 78 mph felt refreshing upon our skin. We had the tunes turned up, I had created several CDs over the last couple of days, rock and roll from the our high school years, love ballads, some Barry White, Tom Jones, even a little bit of country. Most of the songs had something in common tho. There were love songs or songs celebrating women and the ones that were not love songs, were about taking chances in life.

Kicked back, letting the miles start to unroll it was just pleasant as hell sitting beside Lee. Not a lot of traffic, the typical trucks and even a few late vacationers so traffic was not even a concern; and we could start our adventure....

I reached over to rest my hand on Lee's leg, just lightly stroking her knee, she has great legs, so soft, warm and so very smooth. She had one to many buttons done up and as I caressed her leg, I asked if I could undo another button so that I could feel her skin...she turned to me and lifting her sun glasses just for the moment told me I could undo as many as I wanted....so being the pig I am about some things, I just did not undo one, but I undid two!

She noticed finally the video camera on the dash and she asked me what it was for...I told her I wanted a record of our trip and a smile slowly but surely crossed her face...a smile of wantonness.

I was not really watching her at this point, just stealing looks at her as we had come into a construction zone. You know the ole joke in Wyoming, it is either snowing on our highways or there is orange cones for miles on end. We had to slow way down, and it being the breeze was not near as strong, little beads of sweat we forming on both of us.....and we had to stop in long line of vehicles due to construction....I wonder how long we would have to wait.

I could not resist, I reached over just above the the valley to her breast, a with a finger swiped up a droplet of her sweat. I took my finger and making sure she was watching, ran my finger over the tip of my tongue tasting her. It was salty but also had a sweet taste from her body lotion...I wanted more, and as turned to place my finger again upon her skin she grabbed my hand and told me how erotic it felt to have my hands on her where anyone could see...it was all the encouragement I needed. So I started collecting her droplets...one off her neck another from behind her ear and even some more from the valley of her breast. What a sweet nectar is was...all the time I know the guy behind us in the semi truck was taking it all in. I wonder what he was saying over the CB....later I would turn mine on just to see.

For some unknown reason, it finally dawned on me. She was not wearing a bra. I don't know why I did not notice and as we sat in the heat sweating the both of us, her breast started to become outlined in the fabric of her blouse....I reached for a droplet and and when I took my hand away from her, I brushed her nipple which caused it to harden almost instantly...I hope the camera was recording all of this!

The flag man finally was letting our lane go and as I pressed on the accelerator, I had to readjust my shorts....my blood temperature had gone up at least another ten degrees and that was making my dick start to stiffen.

It must of been a hundred degrees out, and the sweat we had both collected on our bodies had made our clothes stick to us. As I was passing a oil field service truck with guys crammed in from door to door, I looked over to make sure I could cut in front of them, I noticed that Lee had raised one of her shapely legs out the window making her skirt blow up high on her legs, straining the last four buttons that were still buttoned. It was a fantastic sight. Once I pulled back into the right lane and got the vehicle going somewhat straight down the road, I once again reached over and undid a another button......she was now exposed clear up to her mid thigh....and figuring what the hell, I undid the bottom button on her blouse too...that really did not the bottom of her blouse open up very far so that I could play with her belly button so I undid another. That was a whole lot better. She just smiled at me...that special smile a woman has for her man when she trusts him totally and completely.

So here we are heading down the highway, and it is not the highway to hell either no matter how hot it got, but far as I was concerned, right then this highway was leading to heaven.

I asked Lee to grab me a drink out of the cooler, and when she turned around in the seat, the wind gave me a sight that did absolutely nothing to cool down my blood. The slipstream of the wind coming up over the windshield blew her skirt open and I could see that she had on that little g string that I had bought her sometime ago...she had never worn it before that I knew of and was pulled tight against her sex, outlining her neither lips, I could tell she not a wisp of hair...the wind too had blown her top from against her chest and watching in the rear view mirror I could see her breasts hanging. That damned camera better be working I thought! I wondered too how much the guys in the oil field truck could see as they were only a 100 feet behind us.

As she turned back to her seat I noticed she had smile of playfulness' on her face. As she arranged her self once more on the seat, made a point to make sure her skirt was open to my eyes and to my hand. She handed me my drink and I took a long swallow smacked my lips and just shot gunned the rest down. As I dropped my eyes to the roadway, I check for the traffic in front of us, good, nothing had appeared out of the bar ditch while I was drinking. I turned to throw my empty in the back and Lee wad doing the most erotic thing...she had too grabbed a drink but she had also grabbed something else. A ice cube that she was now running across her neck and upper chest letting the water from the ice run down her body. It ran right between her breasts freely and down across her skirt. She had also opened the top button on her blouse so now the only thing holding her blouse together was two buttons right between her breasts. Holy shit....

chapter three

As the miles unwound down the highway, I continued to run my hand over legs. I don't know when it happened, it just happened some where south of Glendo, but she only now had the very top button done on her skirt.. and her blouse was completely undone, though still on her shoulders. I started to rub my fingers ever so gently across the thin material covering her lips. I must of been having some effect, the g string was soaked thru. I know it was as I kept tasting my fingers....

And I remember I had forgot to turn on the CB. And we still had our oil field truck behind us. But to hell with the CB.

I looked over to her as the sun continued to bear down on us and told her if she was not careful she would get tan lines...I knew those were completely unacceptable to her. Damn she said you are right! I fully expected her to cover up some but she did not. She shrugged out of her top, undid the last button on her skirt. For all practical purposes she was nude going down the highway. Not a really big deal, we had not passed anybody for the last 50 miles and nobody had passed us but we were coming up on Wheatland so I told her where the silk cover was for when we passed thru town....As she reached in the back seat, I could not resist, I tugged at the back of her g string, pulling it down across her hips, she looked back at me and asked what the hell....and I replied, well this would leave a tan line too wouldn't it? Oh she replied, take the damn thing off me then...and I did, hanging it from my mirror.

She was now totally golden nude in the car. And my blood was one degree below boiling...

Chapter 4

Damn here I am going down the highway at 78 miles an hour and I the hottest naked woman in the world beside me. Nobody at all had seen us, the oil field guys had fallen back and the only thing I could see ahead of us were other cars. That is when I decided to pull out the CB, it is not one of the permanent mounted ones but a portable that you could set up so it would broadcast over the car radio if you just wanted to listen. But being not the sharpest sometimes I had placed it in the trunk so we had to pull over so I started looking for a wide shoulder area. I was rewarded with a wide spot just ahead, a old turnout to a rest stop torn down some years ago...

Lee asked me the hell I was doing and being the truthful fellow I am, I told her. I told her I wanted to hear what the truckers would say when they saw her naked in the car. Her eyes got big and sort of a blank look appeared on her face for just the briefest moment like it just really dawned on her that others could see in, and then she made a comment that I will never forget, "you don't mind if other people see me this way?" and my reply was " I don't give a damn who sees you naked and I don't give a damn what you do in front of them, as long as you are with me."

She could not believe it! she said no guy had ever encouraged her to expose herself, they would not even mention such behavior let alone encourage it. She said it was always a secret fantasy of hers...to be exposed to all sorts of eyes but she never felt safe enough to do it with any guy until today with me. My blood just went to 212 degrees and beyond.

I could not help myself. I reached in and grabbed her and pulled her tight giving her all the tongue that I had. I even reached down to touch her cunt, an my hand came away dripping wet. She grabbed my hand to suck her juices off and when she had some of them off I reached down to finger her again, even putting a finger inside her wet pussy...started massaging her clit and with my other had I filled full of one of her tits. I switched hands, cover her tit in own juice and be damned if I was going to let it go to waste....I took my mouth away from hers so I could suck on her tits. Wonderful tits, a lot more then any man could ever hope to get into his mouth. They were tanned just as dark as the rest of her and they are not the mushy kind but they are not hard either like a girls. These were the tits of a woman. I sucked as hard as I could pulling her nipple with just my teeth. Biting the area around her nipple even and the whole time I just kept fingering her too. I added another finger to the one I already had buried in her and finger fucked her hard. Her juices were pouring out of her cunt coating my hand. I switched hands and tits once again. I just had too. Not fair that one tit gets all the attention is it?

She begged for me to make her cum.

I kept fingering her hard, adding a third finger then a forth. I put my thumb on her clit so that when I pulled my hand back and forth fucking her hard, my thumb would go over clit each time. I pulled my mouth away from her tit and sucked her tongue into my mouth...I gently bit down so she could not get away and she came hard as hell in a series of waves. The wave crashed and she went limp in my arms for a second resting her head against my chest...

As I looked over her shoulder, to the highway, heavens knows how many people seen what just went on, frankly I did not care; I saw a whole line of oil field semi in the distance approaching us.. we were gonna have some real fun now.

I said we got to be careful though, some old lady or come to church freak might see us and call the police so make sure you have the cover-up close by. And with that we entered back on to the highway after the long line of trucks had passed us by.

But things were different now, it was all out in the open. I slid my hand over to her right to her pussy. It was still gushing fluid like the snow melt coming down off Larimie Peak which we could see just to the right of line of travel...

We turned up the CB so we could hear what the truckers might say if anything. I stayed behind them for a couple of miles so we could get everything in place. I told her to look in the glove box, there was a surprise in there for her. She opened the glove box and there was a long white box about 2 inches square and just about ten inches long. She took the top off of the box and squealed when she saw what it was. It was a brand new vibrator and as she twisted it, it started the ever so ultimate buzzing sound. She looked at me and said "for ME?" Well who else would it be for?

She moved my hand away from her pussy, no problem I just got a hold of her tit closest to me, hell I still had to be able to drive and I knew it was going to start being difficult if I was not careful. Wouldn't that be a hell of headline: "Naked Woman Thrown Clear of Car, Man Dies When His Hardon Hits Pavement" on top of a story about a one vehicle accident. Not something for the kids to read that would be for sure!

As I snuck looks over at her, she had her head thrown back and was working her pussy with her new 'vibe. I told her we were approaching the trucks and she told me to make damn sure I took my time passing the first one.

Wasn't much being said on the radio, just trucks looking out for the HP folks, tickets are hell for truckers and it dawned on me they would be able to warn of any cops in the area. But I think the talk was just fixing to change!

I looked over at Lee and asked her one more time if she really wanted to do this. I was hoping and a praying she would not back out! She said hurry, I want to cum and I want some fat bellied trucker to see it. That was all it took!

I checked my mirror for any other traffic upcoming and be damned if a mini van covered with road grime from out of state wasn't coming up fast. Some family returning from Jellystone I bet. I quickly grabbed the cover up to throw on Lee as the last thing I wanted to do was shock some tourist causing a wreck...

The van passed us and as I looked over some lady, who could tell what age, looking just tired as hell. Yea, they had been to Jellystone it was written all over her face and they had gone thru the Black Hills too from all of the bumper stickers on the back of their vehicle. I had a nasty thought, after we got done playing cat and mouse with the truckers, I would pass them and give ole dad a memory of what it was like to be single again without a load of kids! I am willing to bet he would remember that instead of the bear that chased his ass up in Jellystone...

Finally the van got ahead of us about a half a mile, I had already took the cover off of Lee and she was telling me to hurry up! I mashed the gas pedal and pulled out to pull even with the cab of the truck just waiting to hear what would come over the radio...I had waited for this moment since the start of the trip...

After I pulled out into the left lane, and Lee felt that as the car swerved over, she took and put one leg out the car window and the other up on the dashboard. She was exposed to the whole world like she had never been before. Her whole body was covered in a thin shine of sweat and even with the wind blowing thru the car I could smell her. I readjusted the video camera so that it would be sure to catch all the action and turned the CB up so we could hear it. We started edging up on the cab of the truck, this was a cab over so the driver would really be able to see easily what was going on beside him. Damn don't let it be a female driver. I just hoped like hell he did not lose control and run us off the road. I was concentrating pretty hard on the driving, when you are doing a mile a minute with 80,000 pounds beside you it is no time to make any mistakes. I thanked the highway engineers one more time for making the road as straight as they did. I did steal those one second glances and see that Lee had buried about half of the 'vibe in her hot cunt. She was stroking it out real slow, just like I do when I am fucking her. Her hairless pussy lips were way puffy and wide open to the sky with her clit standing straight up. I reached over just to flick her clit, I thought she was going to explode.

I increased the speed just a bit, I wanted to be able to give the trucker the very best view. I told Lee as soon as I was in the right spot and if the trucker did not notice right away I would tap the horn. All the sudden the CB chatter started. This guy noticed right away and not only that, kept the truck nice and straight going down the road.

dashoe
dashoe
1 Followers
12