Adventures in Thailand Ch. 05

Story Info
The teacher opens a line of communication with the boss.
1.9k words
4.65
49.8k
6
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 06/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: Registration

Before I knew it, my days to get acquainted with things disappeared. It was time to register the students for the upcoming term. I found the whole experience of registering students exhausting. Teachers had to be on double duty. You had to be available to the student's parents who wanted to meet their child's teacher, as well as giving placement tests to new students. I was constantly running back and forth. Just when I thought I would get a break from the testing, another few students needing to be tested would arrive. When I had finished that group, a parent would want to meet me. I was introduced to so many people; my brain felt like it was on overload. I knew I wouldn't remember a single name come the next morning.

That evening I finally met Claire and Stacy as well as a couple of the male contract (part-time) teachers. Claire was a leggy Aussie redhead with freckles seemingly everywhere. Stacy was an ebony goddess with mouth watering large breasts and a butt that was built for loving. Both gals apologized for not being around to help ease me into the new system. I told them I'd probably figure it out as I went along and not to worry about it too much. Dinner was finished quickly and then Claire and Stacy headed out for tutoring appointments.

Cynthia and myself would cover the remaining hours of registration. Students were much more sparse as the evening wore on. This lack of activity gave Cynthia the chance to fill me in on my class schedule as well as some of the other duties I might be expected to perform. I would mainly be working in the afternoon/evening with an occasional morning helping out with some of the kid classes. There was no curfew, but I was expected to stay rested enough to teach properly. I liked what I heard as well as liking what I saw before me.

I couldn't help but notice how sexy Cynthia looked in her business suit. Her navy skirt and blouse highlighted the sensuousness of her womanly figure. I found myself sporting a nice hardon whenever I was around the boss. I strategically tried to cross my legs to hide my bulge when I was talking to Cynthia. I was glad I didn't have to get up and give too many tests or I might have trouble walking properly.

After about an hour with no more students registering, Cynthia decided to call it a day and close up registration. The secretaries organized their files and then left for the evening. I went to use the bathroom while Cynthia headed upstairs. I spent several minutes in the bathroom washing my face and trying to think of non-sexual things to shrink my hardon before saying my goodnights to the boss for the evening.

I climbed the stairs to say my goodnight for the evening and found Cynthia in the staff room next to her office. She had removed her blouse and bra and put a t-shirt on instead. Her large breasts poked through the shirt. Cynthia was massaging her shoulder when I came into the room. I did my best to hide my amazement at seeing her large bra sitting on the table.

"Those straps can be killers on long days like this," Cynthia said glancing at her bra.

" I guess so," I replied dumbly, not knowing what else to say.

"What I wouldn't give for a good masseuse right now."

"I'm no pro," I replied, "but I haven't had many complaints either."

"At this point, I'd almost take anything to ease the soreness in my shoulders."

As turned on as I was, I knew I had to be careful. If any of my actions were taken the wrong way, I would have a very long year. I decided to stay at least an arm's length away from Cynthia, so my raging hardon wouldn't betray me. I would play the role of the gentleman despite my cock encouraging me to act otherwise.

I gently ease my fingers into the soft skin of Cynthia's shoulder through her shirt. Her soft moans told me I was applying the right amount of pressure. I slowly moved to Cynthia's upper back. Her satisfied moans became louder. I worked her tight shoulder muscles with my fingertips and thumb.

"You have great hands," Cynthia moaned.

"I'm glad I could help," I tried to say as innocently as possible.

I moved my efforts to the small of Cynthia's back. She almost seemed totally absorbed in my efforts. I alternated between using my fingertips and thumb and a gently tapping her back with my closed fist. I reached the bottom of Cynthia's spine and then stopped. I was not going to risk more and make my life miserable for the next year.

"Turn about is fair play," Cynthia said after I stopped.

"You don't have to do anything, I just thought I'd pitch in and help out a someone in some discomfort," I said quietly.

"Great hands and modesty as well, a nice combination," Cynthia smiled.

"Thank you very much, I think I'll call it an evening, I'm bushed."

"Sit your butt down and let me return the favor," she said forcefully.

I had never been one to deny a pretty lady anything. I wasn't going to start now especially considering Cynthia was my boss. I knew from past experience that not following your bosses' wishes usually meant misery somewhere down the line. I sat down without another word.

"Besides, I don't bite unless you want me to," Cynthia giggled.

With that remark, Cynthia began to work on the knots in my shoulders. Her soft hands felt wonderful on my tense muscles. I began to see that my boss knew what she was doing. Cynthia's hands applied just the right amount of pressure to where I needed it most. Her caresses could almost lull me to sleep.

I say almost because my cock had not shrunken one little bit the whole time I had been in the room. The occasional brush against my back with her nipples only added fuel to the fire. I was glad my back was to her because I knew there would be no hiding this bulge. I couldn't be totally sure, but it seemed that when I felt the nipples on my back that they were hard. This was an interesting development I didn't dare follow up with any further actions.

When Cynthia reached my lower back, I figured the fun had ended for the evening. I turned around to say good night and got the shock of my life. While my back had been turned, Cynthia had removed her shirt. Her 38C sized breasts stared at me with hardened nipples. That had explained why I had felt nipples pressing on my back. I probably hadn't felt them all of the time because of my shirt. My opportunity had arrived and I intended to take full advantage of it.

I gave Cynthia my sexiest smile and walked over to her. I lowered my mouth onto hers and started sucking her tongue hungrily. Cynthia responded with equal fervor and started grinding her skirt-clad hips into my crotch. My hands slid downward and began cupping her large orbs. A slight moan escaped Cynthia's lips as my hands caressed her soft breasts.

I lowered my head and wet each nipple with the end of my tongue. Next, I gently blew on Cynthia's hard nipples. She squirmed around in obvious pleasure. The boss was in for a serious treat because the teasing with my tongue on her large mounds had only just begun. Ever so slowly, I took my tongue around the outside curve of Cynthia's big tits.

"Oh God yes," she gasped through clinched teeth.

I continued my attack by pushing Cynthia's orbs together and sucking like a starving baby. She gently pushed the back of my head deeper into her cleavage. I munched contentedly while I was almost being smothered with tits. The skin on the side of Cynthia's neck flushed bright pink. Her shallow breathing and soft moans told me she wasn't far from cumming. I renewed my efforts and was rewarded with a loud sigh as her whole body spasmed from her orgasm. Taking the cue that Cynthia's nipples were her major erogenous zone, I sucked and nibbled them until her body signaled a third and forth orgasm.

Cynthia wasted no time in pushing me back on the desk and mounting me like a prized steed. Her overwhelming wetness allowed me to sink my rod to the hilt. My cock almost felt like it was burning because of the heat that my boss' pussy was giving off all around me. Cynthia started her rhythm slowly and worked into a frenzy. Her hips were a blur as she worked the mixture of my pre-cum and her female juice into a frothy foam. My boss worked her hips around in a circular motion that gripped my shaft from base to tip. This was definitely a time I didn't mind being ridden like a bucking bronco. Cynthia's pulling off from my cock with a soft pop signaled she was ready for something different.

My sexy boss leaned forward until she was on all fours. Her come hither look over her shoulder told me to proceed with all due haste. I decided she needed to wait a bit before I sank my shaft to the hilt. I teased Cynthia's blistering seam with the head of my cock. She kept trying to entice me into pushing my rod into her hot hole by flexing her hips towards my cock. I responded to her actions by moving my hips backwards and denying what she so desperately wanted. My hands weren't idle though.

I reached under Cynthia and found her hot and gorged button. I vigorously started working her clit hood in a circular rubbing motion. Several complete circles later I obtained my goal. Cynthia seemingly lost control of her his as a monster orgasm rocked her frame. I took that as my cue to enter her hot box and ride out her waves of pleasure and add a few more while I as at it.

My shaft slid into my boss' hole like a knife through melted butter. The rippling sensation created by her continuing orgasms made for the most exquisite sensations around my cock. I was alternately squeezed from base to tip by Cynthia's churning muscles. It was a feeling I enjoyed immensely but knew I couldn't hold up too much of before I shot my load.

"Shoot all over my face and tits," my boss begged.

Cynthia knelt before me as my orgasm neared. Her tongue on my balls sent me over the edge. I aimed my fire hose directly at my boss' face and began spraying her down with my cum. Several large strains of hot male juice streaked across her forehead while I directed other gobs from my cock onto the boss' cheeks and nose. One large gob landed on her chin. My last shots were directed at her large breasts.

"We should have done this sooner," said Cynthia with a satisfied smile as she massaged my cum into her face and tits.

"I don't disagree with you there," I returned with an equally wide smile as I tried to catch my breath.

"As much as I want more, we both have to get up early in the morning," Cynthia said as she started dressing.

"You're right, I replied as I followed her suit and started dressing myself.

"I can tell it's going to be a fun year," grinned Cynthia echoing my thoughts as she left the office.